[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Staying with my Aunt and Uncle for the first time in many years,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7169.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7169.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Staying with my Aunt and Uncle for the first time in many years, and there's this eerie dollhouse posted a few feet from my bedroom door. Oddly, the dollhouse mimics the house I'm in, and even the dolls in each room represent us three in the entire house... but there's more.

Interpretations/thoughts/ideas?

Will post more.
>>
File: IMG_7170.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7170.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17972263
My aunt tells me the dollhouse is 23 years old.

Here's a picture of the room that represents the one that I'm in.

I'm blonde, have books on my shelf and have been in bed a lot because of how much I've been working.

My second cousin is the one who last played with the dollhouse.
>>
>>17972263
>bathroom on the top floor
your house is shit.
>>
File: IMG_7171.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7171.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17972268
She's 6.

In this room would represent my aunt and uncle, the two in the bed. And below, the living room.

The entire house I'm in also looks like a dollhouse, everything is perfectly in it's place and neat. Doilies every which way. It's eerie.
>>
>>17972269
Yeah there aren't even stairs that lead to it. That is terrible architecture.
>>
File: mindblow.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mindblow.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>17972268
what if...youre in a dollhouse.
>>
File: 59405290520.jpg (61KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
59405290520.jpg
61KB, 368x500px
>>
I saw this episode of supernatural.
>>
Very interestingly cool
>>
You know, back in the day before people spent all day sitting on their ass diddling with their phone or computers ... we built dollhouses.
I had one exactly like my house, put leftover wallpaper from my actual house into the built one, etc.
So did a lot of other kids I knew.

This was a thing back then, ... stop being an idiot.
>>
>>17972263
Why.. Why is there no way to get to the top? The stairs stop at the 2nd floor.
>>
>>17972263
The CHIMNEY
THERE'S NO FUCKING FIREPLACE
>>
And you think any of this is abnormal.... Why? I'm sure no other old people in the world have doilies...
>>
You know OP doll houses like that can fetch a lot of money these days. If it creeps you out so much, maybe you should just sell it.
>>
>>17972263
Sounds like a book I read once as a kid.

If the dolls keep reenacting a home invasion/murder scene, you're fucked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.