[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a thread on cults? Do they still exist, or were they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ireallywannagoout.gif (981KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
ireallywannagoout.gif
981KB, 500x277px
Can we get a thread on cults?

Do they still exist, or were they just a 60s/70s/80s thing? Are there any out there now that people don't know about?
>>
>cults
Like Yog-Sothery, or like Co$?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kAgm7ijBaM
>>
>>17971842
any one ordering a low soy latte at starbucks is fucking illuminaughty. idk what "low soy" means but its not stuffs you put in coffee
>>
>>17971849
Smaller groups, like Peoples Temple, the Branch Davidians, Heaven's Gate, Children of God. You just don't hear about them anymore. It makes me think their time has come and gone.
>>
People normally goes by thoses wierd religious act alone and by themself today.
We, wierdos, don't need to meet up in a creepy temple anymore. The world evolved, so we did.
>>
Do cults exist at all? Obviously. Are there cults that actually do stereotypical movie cult stuff, like sacrificing people in blood rituals? Harder to say
>>
>>17971842
Cults based on bronze age myths still exist.
>>
There's still cults. I know someone whose entire family got indoctrinated by one.
>>
There are plenty of cult still out there. The Esoterical community is bigger then you think guys.
The I.O.T., The TOPY, The Erisian Movement, the pastafarians. Even the Free-masons are kinda a cult, in the way they reject (or rather mix) the three abrahamics religions into a new way. around another being.

None of 'hem kill people. but they all are cult. often they only meet up only.
>>
>>17972489
And those where the cool cults.

There are also plenty of eugenist (is it how we pronounce it?!) cults almost everywhere. Or Jesus freak communities. There are all sort of people on this earth kid. But look like you didn't move a lot from your city.
>>
What about that neo Nazi cult that pretends to be Satanists? A lot of edgy teenagers have joined it. The supernatural aspects of the cult are lifted out of genuine occult stuff, but this is just to give the illusion that this has anything to do with the supernatural at all. The teenagers think they're gonna have their wishes granted it something so they join, but then they're slowly indoctrinated into this anti-Semitic neo Nazi weirdness. You guys should check out the due tell me what you think. It's called joy of Satan dot something
>>
Bump
>>
We should use cult tactics in our public schools to create a sense of belonging for everyone. You know, minus the whole child molestation, rape, drugs, and gun violence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.