[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may not be very /x/-related, but the goal of spiritual endeavors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled21.jpg (583KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled21.jpg
583KB, 900x600px
This may not be very /x/-related, but the goal of spiritual endeavors seems to be getting back to nature and finding yourself.

I am a human which is a form of animal, yet I don't realise this.

Are there any spiritual teachings that explain about how we can return to the natural animal state?
>>
>>17971255
>return to the natural animal state

You got it all backwards.
>>
>>17971263
I kind of think if we're aware of the flesh we can evolve beyond it, instead of pretending it isn't there all the time.

What's your take on it?
>>
>>17971255
Every human has a spirit animal. The highest is a bear, followed by wolves, owls, Hawks, and elk.
The lowest are mosquitoes and blackfly's, and other flying biting insects. Also worms.
Usually you are not afraid of your spirit if it's good, while if it's bad you are terrified. Like an unnatural fear of spiders, or if you think you could tame a bear.
>>
>>17971255
buddhism, the bible, tao te ching
but really existentialism
>>
>>17971278
Animals leave in the state of unconscious fear and suffering. Going there would be a degradation of our present condition, which is already bad.
>>
>>17971290
*live
>>
File: 文光塔-二层藻井.jpg (739KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
文光塔-二层藻井.jpg
739KB, 1600x1200px
Walk the Path with me? http://www.poetryintranslation.com/PITBR/Chinese/TaoTeChing.htm
>>
>>17971290
I have this weird feeling that we should relapse back into it and grow back up from there. Like going to the roots of a tree before going back up it.

>>17971287
>but really existentialism
I'll look into it
>>
The living spirit soul wanders the material universe among 8,400,000 species of life. The human form is specifically made for escaping the cycle of birth and death and returning back to Godhead.
>>
>>17971255
Wouldn't recommend it. I was dreaming once, and saw a deer trapped in some enclosure. I warged into the deer, and felt incredibly fearful. It saw in mostly red and orange wavelengths, the men were hunting it. I ended up getting eaten by a tiger. Awful to see its face and know, oh look another spirit, but this one is going to kill me and eat me. Then since my soul was in death after being an animal, I felt like I didn't have any control over what would happen next, I thought I really hope god is good because I might just be in for a horrible time. Luckily I was able to warg back to human form before getting sucked into another incarnation. If you are big on evolving through animal forms I think mostly trusting the universe doesn't seem to easy. I trust my own spiritual self far more.
>>
>>17971307
>I have this weird feeling that we should relapse back into it and grow back up from there.

You relapse to it every time you go to sleep or whenever your unconscious mind is on. 70% of the emotions experienced during sleep are fear and anxiety. Being an animal is like that.
>>
>>17971290
Isn't that what we live in already?

The whole human experience is a load of shit, I want to destroy the 'person' from it's foundations and start again.
>>
>>17971346
>Being an animal is like that.
What about the term 'it's a dog's life'?

They might experience fear but at least they're natural.
>>
Well thanks for the responses everyone. Is there any teachings about returning to the animal state at all? The general impression is a negative
>>
I don't know if this helps. But long ago I was taught this way of meditation.
Feets apart shoulder length.
Simply meditate standing as you normally do. Encourage all motions made by the body. Won't work if actively suggesting it. Passively relinquish control over to muscles and nerves. State of mind could also effect your respond. Don't be autistic and pretend you're a wolf or something. It's a technique that might help relax/ workout the kinks in muscle and nerves plus be more in tune with the body.
>>
>>17971310
Your mom gives Godhead
>>
>>17971284
How do you know what my animal spirit is? Except the ones I fear like you said of course.
>>
>>17971712
How do I know*
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>>17971255
>the goal of spiritual endeavors seems to be getting back to nature

So here's the thing: I don't think that's true. At least not for me.

Yes I love nature, I do, and it has my deepest respect and it should be preserved... but I feel a spiritual connection with asphalt, steel, and the ever-stretching electrical cables that span the world I was born into.

Forget primitivism.

Embrace what you are: a child of engineering, of electricity. The very layout of your brain has been altered, molded and shaped by it from the day you were born and laid in a crib with straight, smooth lines along the edges. This is what we are. We are of the fluorescent, of the second skin added to our own made of cotton or leather or synthetics, of oil and the speed of engines, of the glory of communication at a distance and knowledge of the ages at our fingertips.

Revel in what we have become, and what we will yet become. Embrace it.

This is my spirituality.
>>
>>17971255
According to Hinduism from which you put Lord Hanuman's picture in op, animals are yet to be aware of what consciouness is and act on instinct. Vanara, whom Hanuman is a part of are evolved demi beings made through different experiments which are vaguely explained in the Shastra. They are more then men - that is what Vanara means. They have been bear, monkey, ape and even other Vanara in the books. Check it out. Thanks for the beautiful pic btw.
>>
>>17971732Your spirituality is extremely shallow and tenuous, man. The moment all of the things you Revere start breaking down and falling apart- the moment you lose your precious technology and all of the convenient little things it does for you, what will you be left with?

Nothing. You will be a spiritless, broken husk of your former self while all of the "primitives" as you call them will return to their natural state of being among the trees and Thrive.
>>
>>17971255
>spiritual teachings
Spirituality was created to separate us from those animal instincts. What you need is grounding, but a type of grounding that nobody has really studied.
>>
>>17972794
I guess one would look shallow walking on water when the other is neckdeep.

Not op.
>>
>>17971712
It depends, how others act towards you, your personality, etc. We all know deep down what we are, spiritually, wether you choose to ignore it or not is up to you. Maybe I can help, tell me about yourself, hobbies, job, values, etc
>>
Yes Laveyan satanism is all about connecting with out feral animals side
>>
You are not an animal, you are existence existing as the form we call human, just like the sun is existence existing as the form called the sun. It's all one and the same, allthough at first glance things might seem different from one another.
The root of all phenomenon is the same phenomenon, so to be part of the universe means that the universe is also a part of you, so therefore you me everyone and everything else is the universe itself expressed as all the different forms it takes on.
The first time you took on the label "human" and was given a name was the day you lost your true self and formed a false identity for yourself, and this identity (ego) feels itself separate from the rest and that creates the sense of duality from which all fear arises.
>>
>>17971255
>Are there any spiritual teachings that explain about how we can return to the natural animal state?
Shamanism. But the point is that we're supposed to tame the animal within.
>>17971287
>Buddhism
Pretty sure that's about taming the animal.
>The Bible
Pretty sure that's about taming the human.
>Tao Te Ching
Closer, at least. Be what you will be, and let others be what they will be.
>>
>>17971255
We, like everything in present in the world, exist. However, unlike most things, we realize that we exist and we have been left here to rationalize why.
>>
>>17971263

>Nop you got it right, and left, up and down.

There is not " good" or bad and the universe has directions for everibody. Domination of the inner beast is one of the goals.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.