[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIn foil thread. I want to know exactly what's happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: freda-false-flag.jpg (78KB, 989x603px) Image search: [Google]
freda-false-flag.jpg
78KB, 989x603px
TIn foil thread. I want to know exactly what's happening in the world. What is ISIS? Are the attacks real? Share conspiracy theories you believe as well.
>>
File: 1467440403258.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1467440403258.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>17970887
>Tin foil

If you rap your meet in tin foil it will spoil even faster lmao go read a wikipeadia article dum dum
>>
>>17970903
And how does one 'rap' his meat in tin foil, mister 'dum dum'?
>>
>>17970909
Beatboxing presumably....

OP im willing to believe we INADVERTANTLY created (<- not quite right word; rather made it more likely to exist) IS by giving arms and possibly training... we've done it before with Usama Bin Laden, and this could be a 2.0 of sorts.

As for the active muslim migration infesting the world or the attacks being staged with so-called crises actors... it is all baloney. It is uneducated people with no interesting lives who want so badly to "be in the know" and have an opinion on nothing rather than go out get educated and get involved in politics.
>>
>>17970909
Like Fiddy? Tupac? Biggie smalls? Def not like Jay-Z or Kanye
>>
>>17970932
You mean there are no Flase Flag operations?
>>
Has anyone ever actually tried wearing a tinfoil hat? Does it make a difference? I'm curious now. I think I'm going to make one.
>>
>>17970949
Go for it! Be sure to make a thread here with the results!
>>
>>17970949
OP here. Make one and post here with timestamp.
>>
>>17970949
No, I've never worn a crown before, haha
>>
>>17970946
In modern day no. One principle in intelligence is that the more people involved in a schema mathmatically increases the probability of its discovery. These operations rely on a large number of variables being controlled by numerous people; you could have someone spill the beans on the one hand and on the other you can have person be sloppy and just plain fuck up the task, or leave valuable evidence to be discovered. Then there isboutside observstion: you don't think foreign intelligence agencies would love to uncover an internal plot and use it as leverage? It is too risky and too complex and I don't think it has been down in modern times.

The US and Mexican war is probably the last false flag action.
>>
>>17970962
Then explain what's up with all the attacks in Europe lately?
>>
>>17970951
I actually feel kind of a strange sensation in my head. You guys should get in on this. We'll compare results.
>>
isis and all the attacks are real but they are were created through very specifics social engineering methods
>>
>>17970962
Just to clarify, Presidant Polk started that war and the entire west coast of the US would be present day Mexico if it had not have happened.... it paid off handsomely. All Polk had to do was have US troops patrol a but into Mexican territory (Texas) and get warning shots fired at them... we returned fire and the rest is history.
>>
>>17970969
Southpark 9-11 episode "what do you mean who? A bunch of pissed off muslims"
>>
>>17970978
How did you do it? Painter hat? Bowl hat?
>>
Want the mega red pill?

Technology is god.
>>
>>17970978
Okay, how'd you do it, the stuff is a bitch to form without tearing
>>
>>17970969
A lot of people are very angry and willing to die for that. Right now it's jihadists, expect the same to come from right wing extremists and eventually left wing revolutionaries as well. The world's going to shit.
>>
>>17970978
It's working, all right! The jew-in-a-box has no influence on me. I see every bit of propaganda and brainwashing as it is! And my hair feels great
>>
>>17971016
Fag
>>
>>17971023
>extremeists
>revolutionaries
At least you're not trying to be subtle about it
>>
>>17971051
Da, commrade!
>>
Is the Nice, France attack real?
>>
>>17970962
>The US and Mexican war is probably the last false flag action.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident and the USS Liberty attack are on-record false flags, so you're full of shit.
>>
>>17971066
Which one? There were a lot of nice attacks in France in the last couple of years.
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 1235x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 1235x1536px
>>17971016
It's called Luciferianism. You can fuck off with that Satanic shit now, thanks.
>>
>>17971081
kek I meant the attacks in Nice. The one with the truck. Capitals, capitals..
>>
Why is your default position conspiracy
Starting with an assumption no matter what that assumption is, is not a good way to find outage truth.
>>
The real conspiracy is population steralization through turning people into trans gendered by the use of popular culture and media.
>>
>>17971086
luciferianism and satanism is not the same shit you mook
>>
>>17971197
I know they're not. It was a little quip, you doofus.
>>
>>17971016
Fuck off
>>
>>17971036
idiot
>>
>>17970962

No false flags? Are you stupid or paid? Some of these are so laughably dumb, they're hard to take serious. I mean, they found a dude outsidr SH in the woods wearing camo. Oh, nevermind him, we know there was only one person involved. (insert bullshit story about why camo dude is in woods OR just ignore it) (the public eats it up). Now let's talk about removing those civil liberties or increasing defense spending...

Come on, it's insulting to our intelligence. Sure, awakening it painful but it beats being dumb.
>>
>>17971460

Oh, and he was armed and ran away from police.

Fuck, the mental gymnastics one has to go through to think all this shit is just the way the world works and no one is pulling strings or has hidden objectives. LOL.
>>
>>17971473
Would you stop please ?
Your emberassing everyone in this thread with your wannabe intelligent attitude
it reflects badly even on this shithole.
>>
>>17970887
In summary

>ISIS is real
>ISIS is allowed to enter and attack Europe by European governments
>this is to generate racial and religious hatred between Europeans and non-Europeans
>this is to give people something to focus their mental strength and any frustration or anger they have with their lives on
>same with any modern religious cult or religious cult like conflicts eg left wing, right wing, Democrat, Republican feminism, Black Lives Matter, the alt right, 'multiculturalists' vs 'xenophobes', Catholics vs Protestants, working class vs middle class, etc etc
>all of these thoughts and ideas are promoted to drive people apart and allow the debtslaves to take their frustrations out on each other without ever having a chance to look upwards and see who is really in charge, much to everyone's detriment

That's basically it. ISIS is real and have been allowed to enter Europe. ISIS are great for our rulers as well because it doesn't just help divide people, it also

>allows for more public support of action in the middle east
>more action in the middle east further destabalises the region
>allows more opportunity to claim resource rich lands
>allows Israel to grow more powerful in the region
>more Western military action creates more refugees
>more refugees means more ISIS in Europe
>more ISIS in Europe means more hatred
>more hatred means more ignorance to the real evils of our world
>also means more public support for more bombing
>which means more destabalisation
>which means more reso...
>you get the point

Then some people will go a step further and say the destruction of the European people is also on the agenda. They may be correct but I am not sure of it myself. I do not see what benefit that has to the elite.
>>
>>17971023
>left wing revolutionaries

But the left wing literally love the Establishment... What do they have to revolt from aside from their conservative parents, which they do already by dying their armpit hair neon blue?
>>
>>17971424
Yeah. Tinfoil will do nothing for your hair.
>>
>>17971016
t. materialist
>>
>>17971172
Literally makes no sense, nor any preferable outcomes. So. Lol. No.
>>
The muslim thing is a front. Isis have no creed and are waging war on everyone. They've been fucking with the Taliban as well as Iraq's own military and they've been able to steal a lot of their vehicles and weaponry. They are more dangerous than we think and are made up of multinational criminals who jabe been blacklisted/are no longer frieny with their corresponding countries. They've been picking up war criminals and warlords in hiding from central/south America to join their ranks and have plenty rogue CIA who have been blacklisted in their ranks training new recruits with their knowledge. They are so powerful they mint their own currency in pure gold that has depictions of terrorist attacks on them
>>
>>17973436
*have
>>
shouldn't this be on /pol/ and not /x/
>>
>>17973436

Minting money itself, isn't a sign of power. If they created money from cheap materials and large regions used it without too much fluctuation in value... that would be power. Of course people will accept gold coins as currency. It's fucking gold! Anyone can make a currency. Value stability is key. It's why economists scoff at bitcoin attempting to be a currency. It's too volatile.
>>
>>17973452
This is true. I stand by what I said however. Also I'm sure they only use it within the organization
>>
Bin Laden is a CIA-Mossad agent. al-Bagdadi is Bin Laden with bleached skin and fatter.
>>
>>17970962
What are you some freemason cuck? That orlando shit was a false flag, open you fuckin eyes nerd.
>>
>>17971532
Might be true on some level but governments are not that well organized than people might think.
>>
>>17971509
you sound upset.
>>
File: 1467759399095.jpg (16KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
1467759399095.jpg
16KB, 218x290px
Disney is breeding animals in case of a depopulation and extinction of animals.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 299x168px
There's no question that they pissed some people off enough to get offed. But think about what they were trying to accomplish, an end to the Cold War or at the very least an easing of tensions that would result in a breakdown or slowdown of the military industrial complex. Now think about today, after the scandals of the 70's and 80's, power was stripped from the 'letter' agencies, they were burdened by congressional oversight. Enter the military contracting industry, which was flourishing from the 60's onward, but more in terms of logistical support and weapons research/ manufacture. Today we have private militaries for hire, private intelligence agencies, private everything related to 'national security' and guess what? Most if not all of those companies maintain offices and facilities overseas that are free from us judicial intervention. MK Ultra never went away, it went to the private sector. Through chemical manipulation, sensory deprivation, and inducing trauma, they can warp a personality into whatever they want. Look up 'on killing' by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman as an example of how a tiny slice of the theory used in Monarch and Ultra made it's way into modern military and police training/ indoctrination. Before the modern techniques were implemented the 'participation rate' i.e. Number of soldiers in combat that shot to kill the enemy was around 30%, after implementation the rate went up to 90%. Their bullshit causes PTSD and all the associated issues.
>>
>>17973389
Because the earth is handling the grotesque population well.. How far off are we from being totally drained of recourses? Also, think in the scale of the elite- not this decade, more century, but the next millennia.

Also
> Less sheep are easier to control, especially when they get aggressive
> More everything for the elite
> selective breeding when they want to repopulate

So. lol. There is "literally" the world to gain from depopulation
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.