[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What proof is there of consciousness being spiritual and life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (3KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 258x196px
What proof is there of consciousness being spiritual and life being more than physical shit that ends upon death?
>>
>>17968224
Give up already. "Proof" threads are nothing more than bait and you know it.
>>
>>17968237
I want to habeeb
>>
>>17968224
Close your eyes, and visualize very strongly that the light in your room is bouncing off your skin and then hitting walls etc. Any exterior visualization of your environment strongly hints that the mind extends beyond the physical body.
>>
>>17968264
Anything else?
>>
>>17968224
Your question is meaningless.
Proof of a phenomenon requires physical evidence.
The spiritual is unprovable by definition.
>>
>>17968455
OK then how about evidence?
>>
>>17968224
The proof is in the mathematics of the universe.

You think random shit made all of this?

And people call me crazy...
>>
>>17968224
Try dmt. You probably don't have access to it, but if you ever get the chance I recommend it. Watch documentaries of people's experiences while on the drug and read up on some of the data collected. It's not "proof," but it's food for thought and should at least give some insight on "how" a spirit could function between/outside of a physical form.
>>
>>17968224
Proof besides experiences from people who've reportedly been on the edge and back? (those can be attributed to many things, youre quite right).
So if my two cents may offer some food for thought, i suppose the effort isnt in vain. So here goes.
1. If there is a sort of intelligence that endures the experience of death it exists in a state which we arent yet able to identify or translate.
2. If that intelligence exists, it surely is not anymore relevant to you, as it is no longer human. (before arguing "whats the difference its still me just spoopier" no it isnt. What makes you, you, is your condition. Take that away and you got a different entity, so in this case im not entirely sure that afterlife IS about you.)
3. If we take for granted that the laws of physics can apply anywhere-everywhere, and so does the law of conservation, and IF we consider that somehow all your thoughts, ideas, feelings, memories are a sort of energy and not just byproducts of our existence, then maybe like this you have a sort of proof that your consciousness endures physicality.
4. Physicality is energy in low frequency. Forgive me for putting it in such a shallow way but indulge me. This would mean that any change (such as death) in the physical plane is simply a transformation of energy (much like chemical to thermal etc). You can speculate freely of the consequences.
5. If all existence is energy as i stated in 4 and the universe is actually a closed environment (which it is because it is not infinite), and assuming the second law applies, then there should be an "energy transferring factor" or a sort of "initiator", an outside force to kickstart the whole thing. I suppose that this could be a sort of god but in this case, nothing ever escapes the closed environment so "reunification" would be impossible.

I could go on guys there are a couple more points to make but im afraid ill just tire everyone. I probably already have. :D
>>
>>17968224
https://www.amazon.com/Out---Body-Experiences-Have-Expect-ebook/dp/1571740570/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469489427&sr=8-1&keywords=robert+peterson+out+of+body+experiences
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 678x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 678x463px
>>17969115
Good shit.
But could you explain why you believe the universe is not infinite? What would make it finite is if it stopped growing, but how can we really prove it does stop growing when we're hardly delving into all matters of space?
>>
>>17969154
I understand the question. The universe is finite as it encapsulates a finite amount of energy and matter, this a proven thing. Now, its expanse is a different matter. There is actual debate on whether it will all come crumbling back (the big crunch, google it), or if it will keep expanding infinitely until entropy takes over (see the thermodynamic death of the universe).
Either of these however do not really conflict with my ideas in my previous post. Thanks for your interesting input though matey. ;)
>>
>>17969115
The universe is infinite, just not in the ways you'd think.

You could say its both finite in matter and infinite in energy. A closed system cannot exist as a universe, the resulting aftermath would be chaos but instead we see order across the cosmos from black holes forming perfect Phi ratio orbits around one another to galaxies replicating the Phi ratio in their design rigjt down to mathematics formulating order through Physical Laws/Ways.

You could say space is expanding in segments, which creates the illusion of objects far away growing farther away, when really the space between the two has expanded rather than the objects drifted farther apart, for all we know the object in question is getting closer, but the space in between has grown faster than the object moves closer.

A closed system is also based on positive and negative frequencies, as per the Emoto water treatment tests, cellular formation is ordered ina positive frequency, entropy or chaos occurs in a negative frequency. Essentially positive things emit and create an open system cascading an orderly stacking of matter in a geometrically open and workable state. A closed system results from a negative frequency that severs order and allows for chaotic formations.

Out in space, the only chaos is the destructive power of physics, which actually causes creation (ie blackholes help form galaxies, devastating extinction event meteor impacts make room for new kinds of life to emerge, the moon is a piece of the earth removed, the water on Earth didn't come from Earth.)

Though I can't prove it, Dewey B Larsons Reciprocal Theory is pretty close even if modern science is too rigid to accept the theory.

Realize the Universe is holographic. This means everything is just energy stacked until it seems solid (Star Trek Holodecks are a good example). The governing forces are Vibration and Frequency.

+ frequencies create connected open systems, causing order.
- frequencies create closed systems.
>>
>>17968224
you only experience the world through the limitations of your five senses. there is a type of shimp that can see like 16 colors that are completely imperceivable to human beings. we have an extremely narrow and limited understanding of the universe around us. the odds that life is more than just the physical shit that we see touch and hear are pretty big
>>
>>17969420
As for vibrations, they discern the volatility of interaction. Gases which vibrate gently do not cause disturbances when meeting one another, partially because the molecules are spaced out more.
While two cars impacting, or physically solid or holographically dense objects colliding cause an impact of a volatile nature, from a bump to a full tearing impact.

From there you could also see Vibration as energy output/input. Frequencies can be seen as...Well I just see it as magic since I don't fully understand frequency physics.
And Energy is the basic building block.

Together with an intelligently designed mathematical series of Ways/Laws (unless a series of mathematically repeating patterns is not a sign of intelligence), you migjt be able to make a leap of faith in seeing that the Universe cannot grow lesser in its sum, only greater. Which by definition meets the criteria for potentially being infinite.
>>
>>17969432
The known EMF chart (microwaves to gamma waves) charted by Humanity could be a tiny fraction of the whole thing, no different from how we can only see and hear a small range of what is there, perhaps we can only chart a fraction of whats out there.
>>
>>17969445
exactly
>>
File: 1446439474957.jpg (39KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
1446439474957.jpg
39KB, 352x370px
>>17969115
Reading this and trying to conceptualize death freaks me out. Especially the "you" part, where death transforms us into something different, our bodies into dust and our minds into...?

If anything I am now fully aware and scared of the possibility that my consciousness, memories, and experiences will now decay, if they are indeed different from our physical bodies. The idea that they might be just as insignificant as my body in the scope of the universe and reality, kinda makes spirituality pointless.
>>
>>17969420
While far from the threads question ill indulge myself a little bit to this. Just a couple of questions:
1. Could you give me a source to read about the infinity of energy? Because as far as i know energy is primarily NOT infinite and has actually been calculated in relation to the mass of the universe.
2. The universe expanding is not a hypothesis but a fact. However its "infinite" expansion is hypothesis. The question here is why a closed system doesnt allow for the existence of golden ratios?
3. If you suppose that the universe is indeed an open system then what does it transfer energy or matter to?
4. You see ordered patterns in the universe but everything turns to disorder eventually. This is the most fundamental principle and its the one called "work". Are you suggesting that this process exists in balance or can be reversed?
5. Positive and negative frequencies?
P. S. Celestial objects DO drift apart, but not because space is created in between them as there is already "space" there. Space is "created" or rather defined, where observation or light occurs or travels.
>>
>>17969454
Consider the following: there was a person who had a brain problem. His memory lasted for only a day or so. Nothing longterm. However he did manage to learn longterm skills, and he did retain a portion of sentiment for people he knew even though he couldnt explain why they "felt" warmer than others.
>>
>>17969454
Or it may mean that your body simply transforms to another state. The "transformation" of Jesus after his death comes into mind, and im not trying to sound religious.
>>
>>17969468
Sadly I cannot help prove my feelings as to the metaphysical nature of the Universe.

1 = lawofone.info
However, infinity as I mentioned two posts below is more of an assumed leap of faith than an actual proveable concept. Say we have an infinite cheese wheel, how do you prove it? It just keeps going, there's no end ever reachable, is it or is it not scientifically proveable to be infinite? How do you prove its infinite or disprove its infinite? Scientifically, it's not possible.

The only way to know, is to become part of it, hence why I link you to the Law of One material. But that doorway is one you should check yourself.

2 = A closed system in an infinite system would showcase paradoxical occurrences on a scientific view. The problem is finding the solution to those paradoxes. In this case of the Emoto water treatment tests its worth noting that on a micro scale entropy can be easily noticeable, on a macro scale its hard to see while right in plain sight. Tje same can be said for order. In this case, golden ratis are always present until utter chaos, but since the entire universe is an.open system, all closed systems are sub-systems to an open system, entropy is temporary, order willalways emerge from chaos, even in utter chaos hence Space and Time.

3 = Whatever Intelligent Creator made the Laws/Ways. Perhaps God, but I prefer the term Infinite Creator. Or simply the energy is shared across mysterious/unknown dimensions or other linked universes/time-lines. Either way it is going somewhere, maybe if we could see into a black hole we'd have an idea.

4 = The Scientific Term 'Work' should be reconsidered to take into account Consciousness. The Balance exists due to 'Work in Consciousness'. It is not reversible, just misunderstood by scientific standards that lack the full picture of a holographic energetic/vibrating/frequency based Creation/Universe.
(Cont...)
>>
>>17968264
What about the people who were born blind?
>>
>>17969468
Cont...
At a micro level we see protons, neutrons, and electrons, they don't always seem ordered yet stacked up even in.chaotic disarray you have an orderly plume of matter. Eventually the degradation percieved can happen, but it won't be due to entropy but a natural evolution of universe into something more, by that point the purpose of what it was will have been completed, and what it will become...Well, we won't know until it happens but its my guess disorder and order won't even exist as duality becomes a singular existence ending the need for our dualistic universe, or maintaining it in the past for others at the same stage of learning as us.

Eitherway, science isn't wrong onits hypothesis, it just sees the results as meaning something else. Its almost a matter or semantics at this point until you factor in Work in Consciousness.

5 = You'd have to learn about Polarity, Frequency Harmonics, Sacred Geometry in relation to Frequency Shifts and Vibrational Output/Inputs before the 'How and Why' of +/- frequency effects make sense to you. Simply view it like this.

Music is made by creating harmonies, while noise is made by creating interruptions. Harmonies bring positive emotions, noise is irritating.

When positive frequencies are met, order forms. This is why some light has been shed into how frequencies introduced to cells can cause a healing effect. From classical instruments to voices to natural phenomenon.

As for my other example that you questioned, its hard to describe, I'm just a derp giving opinions so excuse my inability to properly relay the technicalities.

In segment A we have space. In segment B is the Solar System. In Segment C is empty space. In Segment G is a Pulsar.

We see from Segment B. We are viewing Segment G through Segment C. In our view we see the Pulsar moving further away. In reality, the Pulsar is moving closer to us.

How is it pulling away faster than it is traveling towards us?
>>
>>17968224
Absolutely no evidence at all. If you want to believe in such things, do so, but dont be the faggot who claims quantum mechanics show that souls exist or similar bullshit
>>
>>17968264
Not at all. What a fucking non sequitur is that?
>>
>>17970203
I respect the fact that you said that you cant prove any of this, and i understand that they constitute your system of belief-point of view. Ive read the law of one and while it entertains some noteworthy notions and views on life and existence, there is very little science involved, and alot of "faith" required. As for the source of info or the 3 mediums involved ill just say that its at least an unorthodox group. While i read what you say with care, please keep in mind that my ideas that i shared in my earlier post are merely plausible abstractions from what we know already as scientific facts and i dare not take leaps of faith. As such, and as science and knowledge continue to grow, i may be utterly and ridiculously wrong but in the end as i said in the beginning, my goal was to offer food for thought and nothing more. I keep lurking with great interest. Keep the peace anons :)
>>
>>17969468
Cont...

Segment A is expanding at the edges pushing Segment B closer to Segment G...But, Segments B, C, and G are also expanding at the edges. This pushes B and G further away from one another faster than the pulsar in Segment G can travel.

Now the new space from these Segments, or The New Space Between the Segments begin to form their own segments. Suddenly Segment A has a whole Astronomical Unit newly formed between it and Segment B.

This creation, not expansion, of space creates the illusion of a spreading Universe when in reality, its growing not spreading, but literally growing like a plant or animal.

This is because the Universe is alive. But that claim of mine is wholly unsubstantiated. Everything else is...Well what I've learned in my 24 year pursuit of The Truth of the Nature of Reality.

Maybe I'm wrong, I too do not know, but I hope to maintain a standard of substantial belief that is not too far out there that science and metaphysics cannot conjoin in their explanations of the Creation we find ourselves in.
>>
>>17970259
People like you are the ones still stuck on adding 2+2 to only complain about the concept and how you don't understand it and how you may never reach the upper echelon of ideas. Nobody needs your hateful "support" or whatever you call it.
It's idiotic. WE ALL ONE.

>>17970253
>>17970203
Good shit
>>
>>17970292
>People like you are the ones...

What retarded kneejerk reaction is that? Tell me how I am wrong or fuck off
>>
>>17970237
I'm sure blind people still have proprioception. If you can't do anything you aren't trying hard enough. Design your own techniques. Magic is infinite limited only by your creativity.
>>
>>17970275
Anon, the group of 3 that channeled the Law of One created a dark fucked up series of books depicting a fancified hell dressed up as heaven. I do not believe in their versions of Polarity or their system wholly, rather I find it flawed and am glad, glad that you did not get sucked into their schizophrenic fucked up world like I did.

The Law of One is just a basic series of Metaphysical exercises to me, it is not an answer but a farce.

Don was a sociopath who kept Carla on a leash, their contact suffered for this.

Ra is not of a polarity akin to what was taught but rather their name was used where it should have been left out.

And the fact the group has Carla and the Scribe sleeping together because Don wanted to be celibate, yet was with Carla still should show how the dynamics of the group of channelers was so flawed they didn't see how much.madness was being poured into their own book.

That madness was sealed like black magic with Don's death. And it persists on the B4 community forum.

Instead I will simply thank you for not calling me a faggot lol
>>
>>17970305
But your whole argument was "you can see things in your brain with your eyes closed so magic exists" -- which, obviously, doesn't apply for the people who were born blind.
>>
YES IT IS THE FUCKING END GET OVER IT. THERE'S NO GOD, THERE'S NOTHING AFTER DEATH. THE ONLY, ONLY FUCKING REASON YOU FEEL "ALIVE" IS BECAUSE OF THE CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAIN. ONCE YOU DIE, THE CHEMICALS STOP -- SO YOU STOP EXISTING. THERE'S NOTHING AFTER DEATH. GET OVER IT.
>>
>>17970317
Its more akin to perception and awareness can extend beyond the physical boundary of brain and skull.
>>
>>17970321
>Its more akin to perception and awareness can extend beyond the physical boundary of brain and skull.
But the people who were born blind have no concept of a "room" Their perception is limited to what they can hear, and feel. So, how does it extend beyond physcial boundary of brain and skull?
>>
>>17970321
>>17970263
>>
>>17970304
You're wrong because you don't know everything and automatically reject your limited framework.

Cursing doesn't make you ascend, anon.
Get a hold of yourself.
>>
>>17970345
Where did I claim I knew everything and how would that even make me wrong? How is my framework limited?

Again: How am I wrong? I said there is no evidence. So if there is, please show me. I am always happy to learn something new
>>
>>17970351
Is it not evidence enough how much we continue to add and expand upon all the things we have already learned?
Where do you think this path eventually leads us? Certainly nowhere that can be even considered to be as limited as we are now.

In a limited framework, there's no room for agreement of conjecture that doesn't stand through the test of time.
You may not like the idea and you may not want to even consider it or respect it, but others will and the respect/love they have for it won't all just completely fade because of some person that tries to demean them and their ideas/concepts.
>>
>>17970327
I don't care im just having a bad day. What im saying is experiment with your mind for at least a few months before deciding what is or isn't possible. There are lots of strange phenomena that could be explained as "hallucination" or such, but wouldn't it be cool if you could create holographic hallucination at will? Maybe there are some procedures or undiscovered laws of consciousness where you can do some weird mental tricks to create persistent perceptual changes.

Consider that every thought and feeling man can have is completely different than what every unique animal or creature will experience. Maybe we can also broaden our perception by producing altered brain chemicals or thinking electricity through our brains and bodies in strange new ways. If its just chemicals, then what chemicals make us think we are telepathic, or which ones give us control over how our brain processes information. Thought is a near infinite realm, stop thinking the shitty thoughts put into your head by the television, or by what every other human is thinking. Our society would be pretty crazy to someone from a tribal culture who believes in rain gods. Think how many varied shamanistic cultures have existed. Every unique language and set of symbols, hieroglyphs instead of black and white lines. Don't limit your thought to a thin slice of time in the 3rd dimension.
>>
>>17970362
I merely pointed out, that there is no evidence and even inicated that there is no problem with believing it. It doesnt make me closeminded to state a fact.

>Is it not evidence enough how much we continue to add and expand upon all the things we have already learned?
It isnt. How is that evidence? It just shows us to be optimistic and humble. It doesnt mean to throw everything we think we know away and begin to accept every hypothesis without evidence.

>Where do you think this path eventually leads us?
Nobody knows. But nothing right now is indicating, that the nature of consciousness has to be spiritual to be explainable

>not want to even consider it or respect it
Again, where did I insult the beliefs of people? I'm actually quite spiritual myself
>>
>>17970389
Calling people faggots and the like doesn't necessarily encourage their beliefs which do ultimately seek good. Faith, righteousness, humbleness, etc.

If you want to be part of something great, I don't think trying to demean other things that may one day be great during their conception is a good way to go about it considering ideas eventually mesh.
What would be higher than proving the essence of the soul?
I say nothing and so I also say that it's something you have to ultimately have faith in while all the smaller things are adding up to it.
>>
>>17970311
No problem at all friend. My line of work requires me to read alot of material, scientific, spiritual, secular and many more, and to keep an open mind while trying to remain subjective. It would be unwise for me to judge a piece of work or its audience. Anyone (including myself) may find something that piques their interest and then work separately on their own conclusions. No work is to be discarded, but also none is to be viewed as the Grail. Im open to many things (or at least i try to be). ;)
>>
>>17970420
Essentially, ultimate faith is proof enough considering faith is good.
>>
>>17970420
>Calling people faggots
where did I do that?

>trying to demean other things
where did I do that?

> I also say that it's something you have to ultimately have faith in
This is exactly what I was saying, but somehow I have a "limited framework" for doing so
>>
>>17970380
>I don't care im just having a bad day.
Here's a internet hug anon.
*hugs tightly*
I hope your day gets better. Don't worry, as im always with you
>>
>>17970259
>>17970444

That isn't you? You've sure been replying to me as if it were you. If not then, my bad
>>
>>17970461
thats me
I called nobody a faggot.
Lern to read before you try to dismiss whole arguments based on something so petty as using a curse word.
You still didnt tell me how I was wrong btw
>>
>>17970304
You're wrong because you're going off on your own beliefs instead of what the data shows, so please fuck off out of this thread and allow the grown ups/scientific types to ponder about the origins of life and consciousness.
>>
>>17970666
You keep avoiding my question. How am I wrong? I dont want your opinion, I want this "data" you are talking about. How hard can it be? I asked you multiple times now. Prove how my original statement
>>17970259
is wrong or shut your mouth.

I suspect you will keep making passive agrresive shitposts, because I am right and you cant support your bullshit claims
>>
>>17968224

You have to experience it yourself, that is the message of upanishads.
>>
>>17970320
prove it
>>
>>17968224
can mods please delete any thread that has the word "proof" in it
>>
>>17970905
But why?
>>
>>17968224
None
>>
I keep thinking about dying and no longer experiencing anything. It scares me
>>
>>17971266
Does that mean you're at peace with death?
>>
>>17971285
I guess because I'm not gonna fucking experience that fear postmortem because I'm going to be experiencing nothing
>>
>>17970719
How can you claim to be right merely on your own belief? As scientists look down at smaller and smaller levels with electron microscopes they are coming to the conclusion that it would have been mathematically impossible for life to have evolved by chance alone, because proteins with are essentially to all life on earth. Formed from complex chains of amino acids folded into complex geometric shapes by a barrel shaped machine inside a living cell. Amino acid chains are formed from complex coded sequences inside a cell nucleus, using Messenger RNA copied by a bio mechanical machine from the DNA inside of every living cell...

The number of gene sequences in DNA needed for the simplest living cell capable of self replication is over 300...

If you believe that occurred from random chemicals floating around in a primordial soup, then you're ignoring what the data is telling us and holding onto a belief created for you, and btw they still teach evolution at school even if it has been disproved many times...
>>
>>17971401
>and btw they still teach evolution at school even if it has been disproved many times...
>>
>imploofing we don't get recycled into the universe in some gay way
>>
>>17968224
Well there's a theory that consciousness is quantum but that is not spiritual desu
>>
File: phibrain-25-1.png (303KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
phibrain-25-1.png
303KB, 640x356px
>>17971401
Because math is bullshit and I'm so far above that shit that calculation doesn't matter
>>
>>17971401
>what is the anthropic principle
>>
>>17970320
t. materialist
>>
File: DSC_0033.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0033.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>17968224
The meaning of life is to evolve into a higher realm so we can go to the next stage of evolution.
Took me years to figure this out. Look for a video on YouTube call Randolph winter he talks about the Pleiades and stuff.
>>
>>17971691
There's nothing to suggest that though I want evidence or cases suggestive of the metaphysical
>>
File: image.jpg (488KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488KB, 900x600px
>>17968224
Jerusalem: Christian Pascha Celebration?

http://www.holyfire.org/eng/
>>
Call on the name of JESUS CHRIST and you will see for yourself! =)
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x180px
All the apparitions of Mother Mary are also out there...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKHaNMTRF1o
>>
>>17971821
>>17971833
>>17971837
fuck off
>>
>>17971833
I want to have buttsex with Jesus Christ
>>
Bemp
>>
>>17971837
100% propaganda, brainwashing video.
>>
>>17969510

No need to apologize brother. One love in Christ. <3
>>
>>17971608
>2 + 2 is bullshit

Ok then.

>>17971432

But it has, just watch some alternative science lectures there is a very strong argument for intelligent design due to irreducible complexity in living cells. It literally could not happen the way we have been taught, Darwin himself stated his theory was fall apart if it could be shown, at his time they had no idea how complex cells where due to it being over 100 years ago...

Now we know better due to advancements in technology and understanding; now there are also strong arguments that reality is simulated.
>>
>>17973582
>is a very strong argument for intelligent design
You are talking complete bullshit. Evolutions is not debunked at all. All they might have found are things they cant fully explain yet.
But please ellaborate on an example that "disproves evolution" in your opinion
>>
>>17973586
>But please ellaborate on an example that "disproves evolution" in your opinion

The fossil record does not show evolution between so called genetic mutations, instead all species appeared during their periods simultaneously that hints at a great renewal process in which life becomes increasingly evolved and ordered. It is almost like an experiment being repeated again and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8

You can give this a watch if you want more on my reasons about the living cell, they show why.
>>
>>17973586
>All they might have found are things they cant fully explain yet.

Again you feel your belief is being harmed so you look for ways to defend it, it was inevitable we would find reason to doubt the old theories because of our limited understanding. Evolution is a good way to describe the minor changes in a species but not so for the origin of the genetic code, DNA is considered the most efficient and condensed method known to man for storing information. A single strand in human cell is around 3 billion bits...

Watch the video I linked which shows how the cell builds proteins near the end, then ask your self did these happen by chance alone after everything said in the video.
>>
>>17973600
I am one of those people that had his beliefs challenged, I've been so many different classifications of person... I'm 35 now, I've experienced things like oobe for instance, then I've always loved all the sciences. My experiences with my own mind effecting the outcome of my own life have probably been the ones that sealed the deal for me.

Now I come to /x/ or just 4chan to observe all the lost kids making their own paths, and I try to offer little shortcuts to aid them into deeper understandings of life.
>>
>>17973600
>The fossil record does not show evolution between so called genetic mutations
What do you even mean? A genetic mutation can just appear in a single generation, in a single organism. The fossil records show and prove evolution all the time.

>instead all species appeared during their periods simultaneously
They didnt just "appear". What?

>at a great renewal process
There were many big extinction events, that were followed by what could be called a "renewal process". This is exactly what we would expect knowing about evolution.

>increasingly evolved and ordered
That doesnt make sense.

>It is almost like an experiment being repeated again and again.
If it appears to you, thats fine. I can see where you are comming from with this analogy. But that isnt proof for a intelligent design at all.

Just because there are some unexplained things left, doesnt mean evolution is debunked. Thats not how it works. None of this disproves evolution, nor does it prove intelligent design.
>>
>>17973614
>Again you feel your belief is being harmed so you look for ways to defend it,
No. I point out that someone is talking bullshit and twists the facts.

>Evolution is a good way to describe the minor changes in a species but not so for the origin of the genetic code
So? Evolution doesnt even try to explain the origin of DNA. Thats like saying "Gravity doesnt explain magnetism"

While I share your amazement about DNA, I dont see why this feeling should be evidence for or against anything. You are basically saying "I cant even imagine how this formed naturally, so it must have been designed by someone"
>>
>>17973639
It is down to mathematics the size of the known universe the time it has existed since the big bang vs the chance given the number of amino acid chains its something like 10 in 158 means a number with 158 zeros which exceeds our calculated seconds space and time...

Fuckin science man, get with it.
>>
>>17973639
In fact that number alone means that life on earth is very very rare indeed if using the Darwinian model...

That means that so called life extinction events could not happen.

So please show your proof sir.

God I love being right.
>>
>>17973639
And let me make a playful guess, you were for the UK staying in the EU?

;D
>>
>>17973699
I dont know where you got those numbers, but it doesnt even matter. You compare the chance of something happening with the age of the universe. Which doesnt make sense.
There are a lot of coincidences that led to our existence. There is absolutely no reason to think about this as a miracle.
>>
>>17973724
So you are arguing now that mathematics is evil and should be ignored? I don't understand you... You show no proof to support your atheist claims that it happened by chance, instead you go into what I call belief or denial, which is why atheists are being called out all over because it is illogical
>>
>>17973724
In fact it is just like some of the more nutty religious beliefs out there today...
>>
>>17973734
>So you are arguing now that mathematics is evil and should be ignored?
no
I'm saying you are using it wrong or not at all

>atheist claims
what?

Nice rambling buddy. Feel free to adress my points anytime. Namecalling doesnt really help your case
>>
>>17973748
>Nice rambling buddy. Feel free to adress my points anytime. Namecalling doesnt really help your case

But I feel I have already addressed your points, there is no reason I should feel I need to repeat myself...

You did not watch the video I linked you my have but immediately dismissed it when it challenged your belief system...

Again I ask you to prove me wrong show me THE DATA
>>
Darwinists fail at even the most simplest of tasks it is disgraceful these people were allowed to teach me at school.
>>
>>17973754
I answered all of this here
>>17973630

I wont watch an hour long documentary right now. If you cant articulate your reasoning yourself, I'm sorry. I am sure you can give me one example and say why it disproves evolution.
The burden of proof is on you
>>
>>17973748
If I could show you I would buddy, its not as simple as you think, people you trust, why do trust them? Do you not see that you have a void you never fill no matter how good you feel your life is and that you should be thankful that you begin to understand that despair is always ready to end your illusion in the most frightening ways.

It is no point in me talking to you because you're not ready yet, you have not been at your lowest yet. But when you do you will either die or learn to accept it, it being life.

You're here for maybe a microsecond within the entire universes existence but you're here to learn and are part of a larger system. It will one day destroy you or enlighten you...
>>
>>17973768
>I wont watch an hour long documentary right now.
Right here ladies and gents is why he lost.

Go fuck your self.
>>
>>17973768
Your so stupid you did not know you where replying to different person...

Keep being retarded, it makes my life easier whoop whoop. :p
>>
To your basic building blocks I mean our DNA if you look deep enough it's nothing but a constant ones and zeroes basically what I'm trying to say is we live in a matrix with that being said who runs the machine
>>
>>17973778
Thats just more condescending rambling that doesnt address anything of the things being discussed. I mean, you sound like it could be nice to talk about philosophy and religion with you, but that is besides the point, so I have to assume you are just evading my questions with this.

>>17973801
Just watched some parts of it. It makes the same fallacies and misconceptions most of the evolution sceptics do. It constantly mistakes the theory of evolution with abiogenesis. It also points out things evolution cant fully explain, as if that disproves evolution and prove an intelligent design.
Also, if a youtube video is the only source of belief, thats pretty sad.
So I asked for a specific example to discuss. Name one thing in the video, that is in your opinion evidence
>>
>>17973807

>>17973754
>You did not watch the video I linked
>I linked
>>17973600
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8 [Embed]

answer:
>>17973630

whoop whoop
>>
>>17973827
>>17973833

What makes you think I did not know you were a shill?

Your losing arguments left and right. Yet you have this illusion you're winning? Then you invite me to strengthen my argument as if I care?

I will T my leisure, man it. Must be boring to be you...
>>
>>17973844
(You)
>>
File: IMG_20160730_142603.png (485KB, 587x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160730_142603.png
485KB, 587x723px
>>
>>17973850
>>17973855

They who aimed to dissolution all of humanity, they have true hell to pay if they don't reveal the people that did it. They did not think they would ever make a mistake, their biggest mistake qwS
S
d
Dx

Scum di

D
S
>>
Trust me in 10 to 20 years you will know, it will be like being born again, it is beautiful.

It is the process of life, everyone experience is different.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.