[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk if this is possible but I think something is trying to prevent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Idk if this is possible but I think something is trying to prevent me from lucid dreaming
I mean everytime I try after a while my foot twitches by itself so it ruins the whole WILD process and I end up sleeping normally
The closest I ever get was laying down for like 10 minutes and I started feeling different then my mom woke me up by cleaning my room
Could I be possessed or some shit?
Pic is my new kitten
>>
B-b-b-bump?!!
>>
No.
>>
File: 1469571796047.gif (384KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1469571796047.gif
384KB, 600x453px
>>17968089
I'll give up the dreams

and you give up the delegates
>>
>>17968089
You've been told over and over this isn't what you're supposed to be focused on. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're being a stubborn asshole at this point.

Fucking focus on meditating, like you were told to.
>>
>>17968178
It's really fucking hard for me to meditate it nevef works I cant clear my mind and just not think I always have a shit ton of ideas going through my mind
>>
>>17968181

Then you probably have some kind of fucking mental disease you fucking attention-whoring namefagging piece of human garbage

go fucking shoot yourself
>>
>>17968186
Chill
Im pretty sure I have no mental diseas or anything and Im not suicidal either why are you so hostile man
>>
Just keep practicing, especially with meditation, op. You'll be okay.
>>
>>17968181
Listen. No, no SHUT UP and fucking LISTEN: meditation is hard.

IT'S HARD.

It's like bench-pressing 200 pounds. If you've been sitting around all your life and never get any exercise, OF COURSE you can't fucking do it.

But go and work out and eventually it'll be no problem.

So shut... no fucking SHUT UP, holy fuck stop your whining... and sit down, and try to focus on your breath for an hour.

YES I SAID A FUCKING HOUR NO CHEATING no binaurals, no new age music, no "guided meditation", no hypnosis. Just sit down and concentrate on your breath. FOR AN HOUR.

You'll suck at it. Thoughts will distract you. Every time you notice this, let them fade away and focus on yoru breath again. Keep practicing.

FOR A MONTH SOLID. An hour a day. NO CHEATING.

THen maybe, MAYBE You will be permitted to lucid dream. But you have to do the fucking work!
>>
>>17968216

Why even give him advice? He is obviously too retarded to get any kind of spiritual interaction anyway
>>
>>17968218
Because if he ever does the work he could be awesome.

IF he does the work.

And the world will be better off with someone who worked and got better than some stupid asshole who spent his whole life listening to his own whining all day.
>>
>>17968216
I can't tell if this is copy pasta, but I'm saving it as such.
>>
Dude holy shit I thought people who mediatate where supposed to be all peaceful n shit goddamn
>>
>>17968225
/thread
>>
>>17968240
Dude you have no fucking clue... I'm zen as fuck but I've got my limits.

I do spiritual advising. Can be great, it really can be, very fulfilling.

But I hate whiners. People come in and they say: "I've got a problem that needs fixing,"

And I say: "You sure do. Here do this."

And these people go "Oh but that's not what I was doing before. Any way I can get this problem to go away while still doing things exactly the same way I was doing them before?"

No... obviously not. Now go and do the work.

So they go away and come back "Hey my problem's still there."

"Uh hunh. You didn't do the work did ya?"

"Um, no.. the work is HARD..."

"No shit. We talked about that. Now fucking do it."

"Okay."

And they go away, and after a couple weeks they fill my inbox with "Gosh I try to start thinking about doing the work but it's so haaaarrrrddd is there any way I could just..."

No. NO. FUCKING NO.

People fucking exhaust me man... I'm pretty emotionally fit but I'm not the Buddha...
>>
>>17968186
Yo dude what the fuck is your deal
>>
>>17968275
It's summer.
>>
>>17968260
>I'm pretty emotionally fit
Nah you suck brah
>>
>>17968260
Im sorry man I didnt even know you had to meditate to lucid dream I thought it was a separate thing the videos I watched and the tutorials I read never mentioned that I have to have some experience in meditating Ill try what you said tho
>>
>>17968216
>say it's like working out
>tell him to basically go out and bench 200 right off the bat knowing he can't even bench the empty bar

You give shitty advice you know that?

OP if you want to know how to increase your focus, do this instead: find a simple object, like a penny for example. For 30 seconds, 3 times a day, focus only on the penny. What it's made of, what the markings mean, whose face is on it, etc. You can repeat the same thought multiple times if you run out of things to think about. Once you can do it for 30 seconds easily, bump it up to 1 minute. Then 2, then 3, etc. As you get better with the penny you can try more complex objects, or perhaps passages from a book or other non-physical ideas.
>>
>>17969080
How do you equate an hour of meditation to 200 pounds?
The difference is, if you're weak you can't lift 200 pounds, you can sit for a fucking hour no problem.

It wasn't ever said that he has to be fucking perfect for the hour, it's pratice, he may only be able to clear his head for a minute, but it's one fucking rep, you'll get better if you do it every day and try.
>>
You need to practice on you're patience, ignore all else and practice on focusing on "looking" your eyelids. Nothing is prevent you from lucid dreaming that shit happens to me all the time just you getting restless, it's all a matter of being able to focus. Also try to look for "light" when starting into the abyss of your eyelids, it may not make sense but trust me... Be careful though, lucid dreaming is not what you may want it to be. (At least for me discovering it on accident was not what i had wanted)
My accidental discovery of lucid dreaming had lead me to seeing glimpses into the future. Normally this would be a good thing but no, because of this i now firmly believe in fate and how there is no way of changing it... If anyone cares to read a wall of text as i attempt to describe what i mean by that then ask, otherwise i digress and hope this helps.
>>
>>17969276
Also i see people giving advice on meditating, if you are having trouble with that I'll give you a easy method to use I'm no "pro" but I'll throw in my advice if it helps.
>start by closing your eyes of course.
>focus on tense parts of your body and try to relax them, as if you are letting you guard down if you are unsure of what i am getting at try to get a good feel of your body by first tensing your muscles first of that may be easier.
>start with your shoulders or arms and work your way thoughout all of your body.
>try to focus solely on relaxing every muscle in your body then when you feel comfortable then try the other methods if needed.

If all goes well you should have a good start to clearing your mind for further methods or mediating or whatever.
>>
>>17968089
During my whole life I had only nightmares, being really rare to have dreams.
Yet as a kid I could see moths in my room after awaken I could see butterflies in my room, trying to get away from me while the lights were still off.
I could go in and out of Sleep paralysis at will, but then, at the age of 19 I got a heavy depression (about 2 or 3 years ago) and lost sleep, like, I would sleep two hours at night, or five hours in three days.
My only way to sleep was kind of daydreaming or playing cyoas at my head while in bed, then I started to sleep 7-8h again per night, but lost the ability to control sleep paralysis.

After this daydreaming is only 1 or 2 minutes of imaginating things, no more. If I push it my head or neck hurts.

Nowdays I can't help to sleep only after 4 a.m. but I never had nightmares anymore, actualy, I have a lot of dreams about sex.
When I'm not dreaming about perfect girls and orgys, I'm dreaming about realy cool adventures or killing people in a way that I scare even the worst killers and feel good.

But recently I started to be really, really horny and need to fap at least 2 or 3 times a day or have more than 3 hours of non stop sex, otherwise I don't feel calm about fucking.
I also had some experiences of awakening and feeling that I was up the whole night, or just sleeps one minute.

Today, I went to bed at 22:40h because I was tired.
One hour later I wake up and couldn't sleep anymore, but was feeling like I had slept for 2 nights at least.

Now 4:10h I'm feeling sleepy again.

[Sorry for this poor english]
>>
>>17968089
What time do you fall asleep ie, go to bed? Foot twitch at the same time? Sounds like liver qi stagnation. Try some qi gung exercise for Liver before bed.
When the Liver is irritated it creates an internal wind within the body such as tremble, twitch or even shaking.
If you wake up and shit mud...classic case.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.