[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/, i have a story to tell and i ask for help. I won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1469480495990.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1469480495990.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
Hey, /x/, i have a story to tell and i ask for help.
I won't greentext because I'm a lazy shit.
Last night, i get up for a piss, and go to the downstairs toilet. But since the light is on, and the fan in there connecting to the light humming, i thought my grandma was in there, so i go upstairs, and in there both taps, the sink and the bath ones were running. I'm kinda sp00ked now, i take a piss after turning them off and go downstairs and the fan is still humming in the toilet with the light off and i check it out, and the tap is running there too. Super sp00ked now.
I go check all the taps again and they're all off. I go to bed and wake up early, at 8 before anyone else and the downstairs and upstairs toilets taps are running again.
Recently my granduncle and grandma died, so is my house haunted? If so, how do i get rid of it? Noone in the house is a sleepwalker and mentally ill.
>>
>>17966209
>I won't greentext because I'm a lazy shit.
But greentexting is for lazy shits
Anyway, try leaving notes out not to leave the water on, shits expensive
>>
>>17966218
Water is free :)
>>
>>17966247
Still a waste m8
>>
>>17966209
Pray and or click ur teeth MIJ HELP.
>>
>>17966247
Not in africa! ROTFL LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>I thought my grandma was in there, so I go upstairs

>Recently my granduncle and grandma died

Wat
>>
Trippy story bro. If it happens again take a video with your phone.

>Recently my granduncle and grandma died

Wtf is a "granduncle"?
>>
>>17966247
Not where I live.
>>
>>17967371
My condolences.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.