[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pantheistic theology = the universe itself is the divine source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 106521918.jpg (120KB, 648x614px) Image search: [Google]
106521918.jpg
120KB, 648x614px
Pantheistic theology = the universe itself is the divine source of life.
Dividing into sects depending on which aspect of the world is worshipped.

Science, Industry, Technology, Sci-Fi, Transhumanism, Rationalism, Statism, "humanity must conquer the stars" = sky worshippers

Art, Agriculture, Luddism, Fantasy, Primitivism, Romanticism, Anarchism, "humanity must return to the earth" = earth worshippers

Globalism, Sustainable Development = balance between two, one world order.

Truth = pantheism false; transcendent God created the world and is source of all life; sky & earth spirits are fallen angels.

Correct?
>>
Everything 1 anon

Sure, God "splits", it's still God though
>>
>>17966171
This emanationsim/pantheism leads to absurdities. It means that when an animal dies, God dies. It means that God is both good and evil, eternal and ephemeral. It means that God is divided against himself.
>>
>>17966187
Not necessarily.
God is light and dark, destruction and creation - but the side we're supposed to emulate is the side that creates, loves, gives.
Progress through pain.
If you are both the absolute of destruction and the absolute of creation then by definition you must be infinite, if not near it and sure, the concept of infinity divides into infinite directions, but it doesn't mean the source of its absolute nature is divided against itself.
It's simply an infinite source where all tips of the stem originate from.
>>
>>17966194
>God is light and dark, destruction and creation - but the side we're supposed to emulate is the side that creates, loves, gives.

Nope, if God is light and dark, there is no reason why we should worship light rather than dark. Dualists like you have traditionally accepted that the worship of one is equal to the other, because they are equal principles.

God is not the world. He is beyond the world. The death and destruction of the world is just its movement away from God (sin).
>>
>>17966201

I didn't say they were equal to one another anywhere in my post or that worshipping the dark is valid.
I even referenced the fact that we're meant to emulate his light side.
He's capable of treachery, but that shit don't fly.
God is everything in creation on the same page on any matter.

Hitler for example, all that he did and was capable, he didn't do alone and wouldn't have been capable of doing alone. He was righteous in his heart and he punished the wicked and by whose divine grace would this be allowed?
By a God who allows as much as you try to act on his behalf to unify. Wicked to some, righteous to others, but no name has really held more weight than his

The destruction of the world is once God has everyone on the same page and level of consciousness to allow "Nirvana" and bring it back again. It's a cycle.
Nothing is new under the sun.
>>
>>17966223
>worshipping the dark is valid
That's what I read, my bad.

Light creates, darkness destroys.
What more reasoning would you want to worship light over dark?
>>
>>17966230
>I didn't say they were equal to one another anywhere in my post or that worshipping the dark is valid.

If God is light and dark, then the light and dark are equal opposites in God. If they are not equal opposites, then the stronger one would immediately triumph and extinguish the lesser, so that it would no longer exist.

>>17966230
The reason for worship is divinity. If darkness, death, and destruction are as equally divine as light, life, and creation, then there is no reason why one should worship one rather than the other.

>The destruction of the world is once God has everyone on the same page and level of consciousness to allow "Nirvana" and bring it back again. It's a cycle.

If it's just an eternal cycle of creation and destruction, there is no reason to prefer creation over destruction, because both are necessary and support each other in upholding the cycle.
>>
>>17966150
>Truth = pantheism false; transcendent God created the world and is source of all life; sky & earth spirits are fallen angels.

Correct?

No
>>
>>17966201
Then would be dark in your estimation ?
You cant just discard the "bad" things to someone else that is childish and narrowminded
also god does not respond to worship
>>
>>17966282
Death, darkness, and destruction aren't as equally divine.

They are not define in nature, they are not holy.
Before we as a whole can achieve ultimate destruction we must reach ultimate creation.
>>
>>17966301
Divine*

Destruction, pain and death aren't righteous, excellent, or anything near what God wants you to follow to reach his heights.
>>
File: ouro.jpg (48KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
ouro.jpg
48KB, 500x494px
https://youtu.be/2MOya2dVSfs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.