[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I contact spirits /x/? I've been fascinated by them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: finnish_neopaganism.jpg (105KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
finnish_neopaganism.jpg
105KB, 600x800px
How do I contact spirits /x/? I've been fascinated by them ever since I started to look in to shamanism. Is it possible and most importantly, is it safe to try to contact them and attempt to have a conversation with them?
>>
>>17963214
that's not Finnish,it's Lithuanian
>>
>>17963224
Didn't know that, just downloaded that from from some random site, and didnt bother to change the file name :/
>>
File: ghost_butts.jpg (99KB, 600x939px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_butts.jpg
99KB, 600x939px
>>17963214
>How
There are dozens of methods, the most common these days being a ouija board. I don't know if any of them actually work, same as I don't know if there's such a thing as spirits. Don't ask us questions that are better suited to Google.

>is it safe
Assuming they don't exist in an entirely separate realm, they're all around you at all times (pic related). So the only difference would be that today you're trying to get their attention, while yesterday you were ignoring them. If they even have the means to hurt you, they weren't using it then. Don't go trying to make them mad at you, and that probably won't have changed.

Since you made this thread, you're obligated to:
A. Actually try something.
B. Report back what you did and how it worked.
In this thread, if possible.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.