[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to share small, unexplained things that have happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-2472055321641104787.jpg (418KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2472055321641104787.jpg
418KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone want to share small, unexplained things that have happened to them?
A couple years ago I used to regularly see these flying bugs out of the corner of my eye..they were like flies, but smaller and gray. I thought they were real at first, but I couldn't touch any of them. At some point they stopped and I haven't seen them since
>>
Hmmm.

Whoppers were only a dollar in one place but not anywhere else.

Im still trying to figure why only that burger king had dollar whoppers and no other ones did.
>>
File: IMG_20160531_084951.jpg (1014KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_084951.jpg
1014KB, 2448x3264px
A couple of months ago my favorite record disappeared. I have a very special relationship with this record because I've tried to kill myself 4 times while listening to it, so I keep it in a very special place. Also I live alone so pretty much it's inaccessible to anyone.

So a few weeks ago, after giving up on finding the record (I thought someone stole it, since it's not a very common record) I found it on my bed, just lying under the pillow. I don't have any idea how the fuck the record made it there, I was alone the whole day and I don't ever left my house since I'm self employed and I work from home.

Pic related.
>>
>>17961896
Dollar whoppers? Shit, man. That's a scary good deal
>>
>>17961920
Very creepy..you don't have a history of sleep walking or anything I assume. Weird how it'd end up there
>>
>>17961927
No, I've experienced sleep paralysis a couple of times but never sleep walking. The record wasn't there when I woke up. This was actually a great deal for me since I have anxiety disorder and I couldn't sleep for several days after that thinking someone was breaking into my house while I was there. Eventually I just dismissed it as something weird.
>>
>>17961920
The record looks interesting, what is it called?
>>
>>17961923
Yes, when I was a child there was a burger king across from my step dads art store and we would get dollar whoppers alot.
>>
>>17961955
It's a discography compilation, the band is called "Indian Summer". It's post hardcore from early 90's. It's actually pretty depressive, but it brings a lot of nostalgia for me.
>>
>>17961981
youtube link?
>>
>>17961995
https://youtu.be/xKzcDTXjCPg

That's one of my favorite songs from them.
>>
>>17962041
I like it
>>
Once i accidentally knocked a glass of water off a shelf above my bed

Water dumped on me and my bed

Go to bathroom to get a towl. Endlter bedroom and there is no sign of the water glass or the spill.

Still confuses me to this day
>>
>>17962788
Weird
>>
>>17961816
Less scopolamine and more positive thinking op
>>
Okay so I was like 16 and my parents were watching this movie called dark skies so I watched too
Aliens are my biggest fear
I had school the next morning so I laid down on my back with my hands by my sides
I "woke up" to see a tall alien dude with no face
He was gray and didn't say anything
I tried to scream but no sound came out
I couldn't move my body only close my eyes but when I opened them there was two more of them
They got closer and closer until their"faces" were hovering over mine and I was fucking freaking out
I woke up at my alarm around 5:30am confused as fuck
My friend is really into that stuff so I told her and she said something about being visited by "grays" or something
Has anyone else experienced this?
I have more stories with similar situations
Could I have been lucid dreaming??
>>
>>17962806
Moar
>>
In the same house I woke up and saw a small old woman standing in the corner of my room
Again I tried to scream but no noise
I could sit up a little but not get up
She came closer and she just stood next to me
I woke up awhile later and just left my room for the night
>>
>>17963038
Thanks for sharing. Interesting reads
>>
>>17961920
Why would you try to kill yourself?
>>
>>17963111
I was quitting alcohol and had alcoholic abstinence syndrome, also I was depressed. In the end I was unable to quit alcohol, but I try to drink less than half bottle of whisky everyday, that way I don't have to deal with the abstinence and I can function normally.
>>
>>17961896
Taco bell's big box costs 6.49 at the place by my house and 5 everywhere else. Scary shit dude.
>>
Some guy on the Internet told me to kill myself. I was terrified.
>>
Same person who posted about the aliens
This happened to my dad
He lived in a old run down house with a bunch of guys who were recovering druggies, I can't remember what that's called,
Anyway, one day the guy who lived upstairs in one of the bedrooms hadn't been seen for awhile
My dad went up their and busted the door down and found the guy chilling in a chair dead
As soon as the other guys found out they started taking all his shit and my dad bounced
No one called the cops so that dude might still be there
Thought it was kinda creepy and cool in a way
>>
>>17961816
This really weird thing happened to me a couple of years back? I not sure if you could call it a "small" thing but whatever
>my girlfriend's dad was killed in a car accident
>My girlfriend found out the next morning
>The funeral happened the week after.
>Me and my girlfriend went.
>when the coffin was being lowered, I noticed something strange nearby
>it was a small dial up phone
>I assumed it was used by reception and though nothing of it
>we went home
>Me and my girlfriend went upstairs to "have some fun"
>In the middle of making out on my bed my old dial up phone rings
>I pause
>I pick up the phone
>A loud voice shouted at me: "what are you doing with my daughter?"
>I turned to my girlfriend and said "Why is your dad calling me"
>She looked at me with a face filled with terror
>"my dad is dead!"
>In shock, dazed I fell to my knees
>and yelled
>"THEN WHO WAS FONE?"

So, who do you guys think was calling?
>>
>>17961816
Three years ago I kept seeing shadows dart around corners just out of my direct line of sight. I never got around to figuring out their origin.
>>
>>17962806
Sleep paralysis, your brain was as actively imagining things as when you're dreaming. You couldn't move, but because you had recent stimuli and your brain had been thinking about Aliens, this thought projected into your "dreams"
>>
>>17963167
the surgeon is his mom
>>
Maybe a year ago I was in the basement playing Xbox, my brother across the room on his computer, reading something or whatever.

I thought a question and was about to ask him in a minute (when i would say 'hey can I ask you a question' or something first) but he just answered it.
I never spoke, I know I didn't, but he answered the question as if I asked him. Neither of us could explain it.
>>
>>17963303
That's pretty cool
>>
>>17961896
Flagship store/high traffic/subsidized with advertisement
>>
A lift at work today decided it was going to just shut itself from the world, start chiming non-stop, show the number 4 on the display outside which was flickering and occasionally showing random nonsense momentarily, and the inside light was spazzing out too.
It's a 3 floor building.
Went downstairs to reception to say "it's being weird" and that lift was on the ground floor, when I got back upstairs it was fine.
Never done this before in the year and a half I've worked there so far.
>>
>>17961816
Me bedroom door opens by itself between 7pm and 4am and my stairs are unexplainably eerie.
>>
>>17961816
That's a sign of your Pineal Gland opening. It's been happening to me too ever since I set my intentions on opening mine. Don't ignore the things you see out of the corner of your eye, instead embrace them and encourage them.
>>
Having unexplained paranormal shit going on in my house for the past couple weeks the usual shit random footsteps whispers lights turning on by themselves shit disappearing and reappearing I've searched all of the house attic crawl space the whole nine yards but can't find anything that would suggest some homeless is living here or something, it always happens around 1-2 AM
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.