[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ESPers and Psychics real? Is it possible to develop psychic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 732px-Cartas_Zener.svg.png (17KB, 732x252px) Image search: [Google]
732px-Cartas_Zener.svg.png
17KB, 732x252px
Are ESPers and Psychics real? Is it possible to develop psychic abilities? Tell me about it. With the stuff you guys believe in I feel like this has a chance of being real as well.
>>
File: wruwruwru.jpg (55KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
wruwruwru.jpg
55KB, 256x256px
>>17960219

well, I can tell that I'm not a robot.
>>
I believe so yes, if not here, elsewhere, but the sheer amount of people who remain in a stagnant mentality of no self-growth and reflection dramatically dwarfs their presence were there to be any here.
>>
>>17960232
>>
>>17960219
Esp is totally fake op
>>
>>17960259
Ghosts, Lucifer, Evil Spirits, Demons, etc... All those are real, but ESP is fake? Explain your reasoning.
>>
duuuuude
nothings real man
>>
>>17960416
>Ghosts, Lucifer, Evil Spirits, Demons, etc...
I dont remember claiming the upformentioned to be true
but the esp stuff when dead children talk to you throughout an oscilator in some conartist's basement is fake as fuck
>>
>>17960468
I wasn't implying you did, but a lot of people on this board seem to think those things are real. I don't believe in any of those things anyway, neither do I believe in ESP, but I'm curious about you guy's beliefs and reasoning for it, if there is any.
>>
Maybe there's a way to make machines that can do esp like feats.
After all man cannot fly by themselves but man makes planes instead.
The problem is someone need to come up with a theory that can be applied.
As for demonstration of esp both sides have their own beliefs with their own proof or absence of proof.
>>
>>17960219
>Psychics
The kind of person that word is usually associated with are all fakes.
>Is it possible to develop psychic abilities?
The average human, at their absolute best, can use the omniscience to get a partial view of something(location, future, another person's senses). It's not quick, it's not practical, it's not easy. It might as well be a spooky parlor trick.
>>
>>17960219
>Are ESPers and Psychics real?
Yes.

>Is it possible to develop psychic abilities?
It is possible o improve existing abilities, it is not possible to develop new abilities.

>Tell me about it.
Meditation is the key for all abilities, just remenber to ignore and forget any abilities you discover through it. They are all traps to deviate you from the path of enlightment, don't be fooled by the trap of pride.

>With the stuff you guys believe in I feel like this has a chance of being real as well.
Most stuff in this board is bullshit, this is not the case. Both the US government and the soviet union spent millions of dollars researching it, and they would not do so if they did not have conclusive evidence of the existance of this phenomenon.

And no, you most likely will not be able to develop your powers, even if you are born with inate talent for it. It requires years of meditation and focus to obtain said powers, and most people simply lack said capability.
>>
>>17960219
Learn a bit about remote viewing and then do it yoursef. You will shit your pants.

There's a latent "psi" (just a natural phenomenon that we haven't studied yet) ability in every human being.
>>
>>17962368

what's a good place to start with remote viewing? i know what it is and think it's bullshit but i'm willing to try it just to see. a book or website or tutorial plz?
>>
>>17962475
>I think it's bullshit

You're already going to fail. Why try somthing if you've made an opinion already? If you think it's bullshit without actually looking up videos/websites yourself then it won't work. We can't spoon feed you when you've already said you don't like the taste man.
>>
>>17962500

if it's a real thing, it shouldn't matter what i think. facts are facts, right? i want to believe all this stuff's real and always willing to try. Your attitude is sort of raising the nonsense alarms "you have 2 believe 4 it to be true!" is the most discrediting thing you can say.

> Why try somthing if you've made an opinion already?

to challenge my opinion and consider new things? i don't know how you cant understand that.

was just asking to see if there was an authority on it. but thanks for helping me expand my mind.
>>
>>17962530
Don't be dumb. It's basically a mental skill. Basically managing your attention focus and relying on intuition for most part of the process.

If you don't go in with an open mind and check your ego at the door, you're not going to get very far.

If you think it's 100% bullshit then forget about it. But if you have even a slight doubt and are willing to suspend your disbelief in private for a couple of hours then by all means go do it. It's a wild ride. You will also notice this community is quite different from the usual quacks. Although there's people selling snake oil everywhere. You don't need to spend a dime though. Steer clear of paid learning material.

http://remoteviewed.com (info)
http://dojopsi.com (practice and forums)
http://dojopsi.info (info)

Nobody is going to brainwash you. I can tell you from experience. I spent two years in shock and disbelief after effectively proving this shit worked to myself.
>>
>>17962530
>>17962936

I'm >>17962475 btw. The other fag who responded telling you you were going to fail is an edgy faggot. Disregard him.
>>
>>17961105

Found you. The end goal being free from time and space able to choose your own path in life and create a timeline that never existed until you created it.

I'm scared of what I will become if I step back into this world. I am everything good and everything bad.

Would you like to play a game with me? If so, please now inform me if I should or should not step back into this old world?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.