[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one banish negativity? What is the difference between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How does one banish negativity?
What is the difference between witches and warlocks?
Does being a witch have to involve Wicca in some way?
What is smudging and does the method rely on your preference?
I am very new, sorry for my ignorance.
>>
>>17959353
Witches are female. Warlocks are male.
Smudging is used to clear negative energies and purify a space. There are different smudges for different uses. Sage is most popular.
Re: Banishing negativity - Start with meditation and look into CBT.
>>
>>17959589
>Witches are female. Warlocks are male.

You're stuck in a duality rut. Males can be witches, true some people call them warlocks to differentiate but it's hardly a hard fast rule.
>>
>>17959613
Not stuck in a duality rut, just ignorant.

My frame of reference stems from the fact that witches are not wizards nor warlocks. Everything I know and have read of witches has alluded to the fact that it is purely a female thing.
>>
>>17959353
Wicca is a sex cult from the 1950's created by gerald gardner.

You banish negatvity with bathing and good smells. (Gets rid of pheremone stuff)

Smudging is burning herbs.
It's based on ancient incense rituals.

You can smudge with tobacco like native americans. or sage.

You can smudge with cannabis like the ancient scythians.

You can really burn any good smelling herb for it. As bad spirits are bad smelling.
Good spirits are good smelling.

Learn about plants, before you do magic.
The plants taught the first witches.

Broomsticks are psychedellic dildoes.
And cups and cauldrons are like wombs.
They can birth new things.

wands are like a branch that you wave to prevent mosquitoes from eatiing you in the woods.

Here's the basic ritual you should know.

Wash yourself.
Put on clean clothes (or take them off)

Burn incense.

Start a small fire (candle)

Offer food to the spirits (incense counts somewhat)

Offer water to the spirits (or wine)

Offer song to the spirits (incantation, or playing a flute or whatever)

Ask the spirits what you want.

Then ask them to go on their way, thank them, etc.

This is basic magic, but it's infinitely more complicated to a highly skilled witch.
>>
>>17959701
Thank you for this!
>>
>>17959353
A witch is a person who practices basically any form of folk magic.

A warlock is an "oathbreaker", one who has betrayed their coven.
>>
>>17959353
Smudge and put up a perimeter of black salt to keep from recurrence.
A witch cast spells. A warlock makes war magick.
Nope.
It's making smoke to chase bad spirits away. It definitely depends on what you like although I think native elements are stronger because the spirits know what it means. I use white sage because indians have used it for centuries so not only do I know what it means but the long lived spirits and their descendents have a memory of it too. Palo Santo smells good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.