[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone or something is trying to stop me (and my SO) to clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: t3_4s6gto.jpg (118KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4s6gto.jpg
118KB, 1024x706px
someone or something is trying to stop me (and my SO) to clearly remember my dreams and to become lucid- ever had something like that happen to yourself? any ideas why?

some context.. i was never lucid and my dreams are always a foggy mess, i dont remember them for the most part and if i do, they are totally mundane and not "deep" at all.. (with the exception of one hyper vivid dream showing me a great tragedy and mass murder one day before it happened)

>get dream diary, put TWO colorful pens next to it
>my SO (lives in a different place) does the same, but only with one pen
>dreams still too hazy to remember in the first days and i'm overcome by great haziness when i want to use it
>eventually get sick of it and decide to commit with all my willpower to it, tell my SO to do the same
>suddenly both of my pens are gone and i literally saw them laying there just a day ago
>???
>search my whole room up and down, nothing
>same day my SO tells me "weird, the pen I put into the diary disappeared, I have nothing to write it down anymore.. i searched everywhere" (i didnt tell them about my pens disappearing)

so what are the odds of our pens disappearing in two different rooms? i was overcome by a strong feeling of some influence trying to mess with our access to the dream world and sabotaging us. guys you need to access and connect with the dreamworld!!!
>>
>>17958276

>eventually get sick of it and decide to commit with all my willpower to it, tell my SO to do the same

This is where you fucked up. You pushed to hard, without the discipline or wisdom, and broke into the spirit realm. You let something out. If it's parasitic, it'll try to fuck with you, and feed off the negative energy. If it's symbiotic, it will attempt to improve your life, and feed off the positive energy. Either way, you'll have to put it back.

You need to slow down and figure out what you're dealing with.
>>
>>17958353
but i just wanted to write down my dreams or become lucid in the future, thats all i was trying, and i got sabotaged to do that before i even pushed against it so how did it happen in the first place?
>>
>>17958367
Start a fap diary instead.
>>
>>17958699
dubs confirm it.
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>17958276
>someone or something is trying to stop me (and my SO) to clearly remember my dreams
Stop smoking pot
>>
>>17959606
This.

I've been smoking pot daily since I was 18. After a panic attack several years ago, I quit cold turkey for a month. Had more dreams, remembered them better.
>>
>>17959688
>>17959606
i never smoked pot in my life.. its not the explanation.. also big WTF because im like 100% sure i replied to you "never smoked pot" yet my answer disappeared? ok..
>>
>>17959733
Eh, it happens.

I live in an area heavily populated by stoners and have been surrounded by them for years, so my fault for assuming everyone smokes pot

Sometimes i forget its still illegal in most places in the US
>>
>>17959745
you sure it just happens? cant remember that stuff happening to me in other threads. but yes maybe..
>>
>>17959756
I wouldnt worry about it.
>>
>>17958367
You just need to chill out and not force it... Grab another pen, whatever. If you don't write it down, worst thing that happens is that it's not written down. Which is how most people live. Keep trying, but do it peacefully. Get some zen and if you end up going backwards in the process, maybe you were meant to be. You have to go with a flow to make a path...

You open a path and see if it works. If it doesn't and you want that path, you can't force it. That's how this magic stuff works.
>>
>>17960167
IT IS SABOTAGE OF THE DREAM WORLD ITS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!!!
>>
>>17958276
ingest datura seeds
go for the black mature seeds
start with 5 tben slowly work ur way up to test your tolerance to tropane alkaloids
Do not go overboard with dosing
you can easily end up tripping deliriously for days or even die
if you keep your dosage low i guarantee lucid dreaming success
Stay safe and smart
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura_stramonium
>>
>>17960313
i dont want to take drugs i get horrible experiences
>>
>>17960329
Such as ?
>>
>>17960363
extreme paranoia and dark thoughts trapped inside of me not feeling my body anymore and shit like that, and i got that with some WEED only, i stay away from drugs my brain does not work with them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.