[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. I have been wondering something. Since past few months,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Ghost.png (279KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.png
279KB, 600x446px
Hello /x/. I have been wondering something. Since past few months, i have been toying with the idea that I'm not alone in my room, that there is something here. Usually, i just joke around, talking to myself, and just making it silent type. The last month, there were random knocks on my door on the middle of the night. They stopped since i talked about it some time ago to some friends. Now, couple of days ago, the idea that someone else is here has just been getting stronger, out of nowhere, which is making me believe i'm starting to go insane. Now, the reason I'm here is because, if someone knows something here, is you, /x/. I just wondered if you have any medium to know if there is someone here. Now, I'm not talking about invoking someone, to bring some demon shit to my house, I am talking about a way to know if there is already someone here. I am a poor fag, so i have no Ouiji board shit, electronic spoopy shit, nor have means to buy that stuff, so, if you have any idea of how to make sure if there is someone else here, please, share it to me.
>>
>>17957369
You're mentally ill.
>>
>>17957382
/Thread
>>
>>17957369
Befriend es (it)
>>
>>17957382
>mentally ill
Test for this by getting out more and talking to people (about any subject at all) more. If it stops, then - while I wouldn't go so far as to say you're "mentally ill," I would say that you're suffering negative mental effects from too much isolation. If there isn't enough stimuli, the brain makes up things to fill the gaps and it can seem pretty damn legit. And, just to be a wanker, the brain will not accept video games or TV as substitutes. To be a double wanker, it will also ignore people you talk to all the time, like anyone who lives in your house. You don't have to "wake up" enough to talk to them.

>They stopped since I talked about it some time ago to some friends
This is what tilts my opinion toward "socialize more." It probably isn't so much that you talked about IT as it is that you talked to people in real time.

As someone who prefers to be a recluse, I know all about it. I only seek out contact if I'm going completely bonkers. But it works.
>>
>>17958951
Cont'd

If you already talk to friends all the time, the next suspect is mice. They knock around, and yes, you will feel their presence. Fuckers will stare at you from some hidden spot and if you look around hard enough - and they've gotten bold enough - you might even see them doing it.

Put out a mousetrap or some poison and see if you catch anything (or some of the poison gets taken).

I'm not one of those "spirits don't real" types, but I've found that when noises start up near me, it's either mental or rodental.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.