[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6A-Io OEPbUs This is a satani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Ghost_BC2.jpg (140KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_BC2.jpg
140KB, 1000x580px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6A-IoOEPbUs

This is a satanic band known as Ghost or Ghost B.C. I am schizoaffective and almost everything in the video could refer to a delusion I had of the ladder to heaven. A school city, flat with one tall building at the center, the mountain and it's city world... do they practice magic and if so what kind? What does the lyric mean "whats flat looks round"?
>>
try hard edgy band for emo kids with luciferian/stanic/masonic/occultist references.

Cool to visually connect the themes tho, I dont know if those guys make actual magc.
>>
They're all right. Not my cup of tea as I like my satanic lyrics delivered with blast beats.
So, one of the problems with all this bullshit is that, thru confirmation bias mostly, satanism seems like it's doing something or has actual magical or political power. Young doofuses like yourself get all caught up in the supposed power offered by the aged neckbeard troll communities who buy out all the black t shirts and chain belts at walmart. You either rail against or plead to join this farce, and the farce tries to play along as best as it can while making shit up as it goes along.
Just exactly like freemasonry. It's nothing but a circlejerk society with ugly hats. Same with satanism, only with mascara.
Take your meds and get into mechatronics or something.
>>
> I am schizoaffective and almost everything in the video could refer to a delusion

Yes it could if you are schizo affective.
>>
>>17953877
You obviously don't know what it's like to be schizoaffective. I don't "attach" to every song I hear. This song and particularly this video directly refers to a delusion I had. Blackened feathers falling down and all. You are a judgemental midget
>>
File: 1382746693076.jpg (35KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
1382746693076.jpg
35KB, 600x320px
Even the band themselves have said it's nothing more than a gimmick.

Grow up kiddo
>>
File: 1464982451954.jpg (53KB, 478x665px) Image search: [Google]
1464982451954.jpg
53KB, 478x665px
Swede here who used to hang in the same circles as these guys.

They're just some guys that are great musicians and also happen to find satanic/occult stuff pretty sweet.

It's a fun gimmick that works well for them.

The only magic here is that radical guitar tone!
>>
>>17953739
>>17953831
Anyone who knows jack shit about the band knows it's an act. They say it in fucking interviews. It's all a tongue in cheek joke
>>
>>17955427
I'm gonna pretend for a minute that this isn't 4chan and I believe you, aside from papa emeritus probably being Tobias forge, are the other guys from other bands and they all got together or were they nobodies before ghost? Or is there a rotating cast of musicians? That's something I've always wondered
>>
>>17955470
the only interviews i've seen of ghost BC involve them being in character at all times and never appearing in public without costume
>>
>>17955539
The first hint that it's a joke should be the fact that every time they release a new album they "fire" papa emeritus and replace him with a "new, younger one" even though it's the same guy. Also look up the story about the time papa and the pope had a dick measuring contest.
>>
Ghost is shit. It's just reskinned Blue Oyster Cult and a waste of cool costumes.
>>
>>17956150
it's an eclectic mix that borrows from the styles of many big names from the 70s and 80s including alice cooper, kiss and black sabbath. they've taken something great that came before them and made it new again

>all music made after 1979 is horrible and no new music should ever be recorded again!

^this is how you sound
>>
>>17953739
>delusion I had of the ladder to heaven
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ladder_of_Divine_Ascent
?
>>
File: gwar-b-q-73.jpg (123KB, 630x417px) Image search: [Google]
gwar-b-q-73.jpg
123KB, 630x417px
stumbled on this weird band the other day i think they might be real monsters
>>
>>17956223
yeah i remember the first time i discovered the metal scene
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 225x225px
>>17953739
They're called Ghost B.C and the whole satanic gig is ment to be satirical to poke fun at people who call metal 'satanic'. Calm the fuck down and take your pills.

>>17956223
GWAR, love 'em, first ever concert I went too.
>>
>>17953739
>This is a satanic band known as Ghost or Ghost B.C
sure thing, lil' Jimmy
>>
File: 613QQRHEDJL._AA240_.jpg (34KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
613QQRHEDJL._AA240_.jpg
34KB, 240x240px
>>17953739
Pretty cool, I wasnt expecting a dream theater prog sound when I saw the pic.

If you want some really dark, occult sounding shit check out Neurosis or Sunn o)))
>>
>>17953739

they are not satanic you fool
>>
>>17953739
For you OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Pm4F-wHdw
>>
Been a fan of these guys for a while now, love the act, totally now /x/ related though.

It's rumored that even Dave Grohl has performed with them at least once probably as drummer
>>
>>17958893
*not x related
>>
>>17958893
They confirmed that in an interview
>>
Though, it is interesting when you listen to the reversed 'monstrance clock' (youtube) you can clearly hear lyrics; "I will serve his glorify/glorified?" "I was there in hades ... hades forfeit? " over n over again, look it up you can hear it pretty clear. Tho don't know if they did it as joke or there is more to it. Who the fuck knows
>>
This thread is now about bands who play music similar to Ghost BC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c
>>
>>17959116
>band has blatantly satanist lyrics
>puts subliminal satanist messages into their songs

yo dawg i heard you like satan so we put satanism into your satanist songs so you can worship the devil while worshippig the devil.
>>
They believe in a flat earth.
>>
>>17953739
saw them live a few months ago

great show
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.