[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I got a favor to ask. I don't know much about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Life and Death.jpg (443KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Life and Death.jpg
443KB, 2048x1280px
Alright guys, I got a favor to ask. I don't know much about this myself, but I was talking to a few friends from Las Vegas and they were telling me about some of the things that went on in their house. I don't really disbelieve anything, but I tend to take anything I hear with a grain of salt. I'm trying to figure out what exactly was going on, not in a scientific method but more in a sort of "what" was going on. They said a murderer had lived in the house, but I'm no expert on hauntings or anything like that so I'm not sure if what had happened in the house was from him or if it exacerbated. If anyone has any ideas or any places where I could research anything I can into the specifics of this situation, I'd be happy to hear it.
>>
>>17953251
Sounds like a murderer used to live in their house OP. Mystery solved.
>>
>>17953251
Go into specifics
>>
>>17954440
They would have trouble breathing, they would get scratches on their legs, get pushed down stairs, hear things more akin to stampedes than bumps in the night, things would be moved around while no one was watching....other stuff too. I don't know if it was the site of some old burial ground or what.
>>
>>17953251
stupid picture
it's only a matter of time until he dies
it's not like this angel could win and he's suddenly feeling completley fine and alive
>>
>>17955362
retard they're betting on who gets is soul

of course he's going to die.
>>
gimme the time/date of when the murderer supposedly occupied the house. How old was the house itself? What area in Las Vegas was it located? (Downtown, northtown, summerlin... I lived there for 10+ years)

I may not have answers but I could maybe poke you into the right direction.

vegas is where I had my first spoopy experiences.
>>
>>17955445
God I'm stupid
>>
>>17955455
I'm not 100% sure. They lived along West Cheyenne Avenue. The house I guess had been moved there in 1978 and had additions built on, but they don't know where the house was located before it had moved. They have a big family, and most of them experienced stuff there. It sounded like the stuff going on was attached to the land and not the house, because even outside and on the adjoining property there were...issues. Sorry for taking so long to reply, the house is filled with kids right now and it's kinda hard to keep tabs on the thread.
>>
>>17955455
I'll try to get more info for you, but again, it's kinda hard to sit down and have a Q and A with them right now. Hopefully this thread lasts awhile and tonight and should have a bunch more info.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.