[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on with this video? https://youtu.b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 42

What the fuck is going on with this video?

https://youtu.be/FqhFUbtpiB4

This girl seems terrified and audibly whispers "help me" at 00:13. Furthermore at around the 1:00 mark she has bruises on her arm that look like she's been abused.

Is she being trafficked or something?
>>
This is weird as fuck.
>>
>>17952616
Someone's hand comes into the from on the left at one point also. I saw this on reddit earlier. Something is definitely weird about this girls situation atm
>>
It doesn't sound like "help me" to me, just a sigh or something. Also I think she's super high, especially the scene at 1:00 when her eyes are really wide.

Also what the fuck is this, OP?
>>
Idiot wannabe models being idiot wannabe models.
>>
I browsed her other videos and the descriptions are full of links to social media, and usual stuff like that. Then this vid just has a link to "lolita store." What the fuck?

I feel like, maybe since she has a popular youtube channel, someone offered her money to promote their creepy fetish online clothing store? And maybe that's all, I hope it's not as bad as you guys are implying.
>>
>>17952632
The bruises on her arm though are clearly grab marks.
>>
File: doomguy.jpg (4KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.jpg
4KB, 116x125px
Okay, I'm going through a couple of the videos and yeah, there's something weird going on here. Someone in the comments of the video OP linked mentioned this video and the way she behaves at the 3:55 mark.

https://youtu.be/FqhFUbtpiB4

I couldn't make out a "help me" in OP's video, but it does definitely seem like something is up here. I'm going to keep digging.
>>
>>17952658
Thats the same video
>>
>>17952658
Same video. If you crank the volume at 00:13 you can hear her whisper it.
>>
>>17952665
>>17952670

Shit, I'm an idiot. Sorry about that. This is the one I meant:

https://youtu.be/Aba-514BKxo
>>
>>17952670
>crank the volume

That's what I had to do. When it was just on the speakers I didn't hear it at all. It's barely audible, and it might not even be "help me" at the 0:13 mark. Could just be some weird artefact in the sound file.

Still, the rest of the video makes me feel otherwise. Something is very awkward and forced about this.
>>
>>17952658
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aba-514BKxo

Is this the video you were talking about?
3:55, she really seems to skip around from topic to topic. At the end up the cut, she looks away and her entire expression changes.

I don't know what's going on here and I'm not sure if anything is wrong. Could just be shit editing and she's trying to appear all cheery for YouTube, who knows. Very suspicious stuff going on though.
>>
>>17952681
weird, the way she looks away like that. it's like she's a shell of a person
>>
I don't hear shit OP.
>>
>>17952658
>>17952681
I think it's a combination of bad video editing and the fact that she's acting. Like the way she acts is an exaggeration, and then whoever edits it, leaves in some of the bit after she's broken character.
>>
>>17952681
Wtf the first two minutes was her saying the same shit over and over. How the fuck do people watch this shit
>>
>>17952695
>it's like she's a shell of a person
That's a common trait among wannabe actresses/models.
>>
Okay, so another one. At the 1:39 mark, it sounds like she mumbles "I'm so afraid."

https://youtu.be/6v9FNi_U2Aw

The people in the comments seem to think there's something going on as well. I haven't watched any of her older videos yet but those people are saying that her behavior in the recent ones is vastly different from her older videos, which are what I assume gained her a following in the first place.
>>
>>17952722
Actually it's at 1:37. I had to rewind it a little bit to hear it
>>
>>17952722
How the fuck did you catch that? Anyway when you slow the video down you can hear it more clearly

Something is weird with the cat fixation as well (especially considering the ties to Monarch programming) but I am probably looking to deeply into it
>>
Guys, she is DEFINITELY drugged in the second video (at about 1 min)
>>
File: 1324655151460.jpg (138KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
1324655151460.jpg
138KB, 398x396px
She's on drugs all the time. Seems to be handled for better or worse to an extent, as in managed and given instructions.

It may be my years on 4chan, but additionally I'm getting some tranny vibes. She may just be incredibly skinny but her jaw stands out and her ringfinger appears to be longer than her index finger, something generally considered to be a masculine trait.

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/may/04-finger-length-ratio-can-predict-aggressive-behavior-and-risk-of-disease
>>
>>17952741

OP video, i mean.
>>
>>17952727

Damn, my bad. Again. I'm not on my a-game tonight, apparently.

So, if you haven't looked around at that lolitastore thing that she's advertising for in the first video, that page is shady as shit. Based in China, they accept only accept PayPal or Western Union transfers. Western fucking Union.

It's hard to argue with the idea that she's on drugs, but that may not be something she has a choice in if someone is making her do this. That, or maybe it's just abject terror, I don't know.
>>
>>17952616
Anyone catch the tattoo at 1:34?
>>
>>17952705
>it sounds like she mumbles "I'm so afraid."
She meant because she was putting makeup on her eyelashes, she was afraid of touching her eyeball.
>>
>>17952762

this, but the "help me" is audible!
>>
File: Capture.png (756KB, 905x465px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
756KB, 905x465px
Camera angle in this video was originally just enough to hide the gun, and then it cuts to another scene, and back revealing the gun.

>>17952722
That seems like it was more about being close to her eyes with the makeup
>>
>>17952760
the harry potter tattoo?
>>
>>17952772
What the fuck is a person like that doing owning a gun?
>>
>>17952781
"She" is English, so it's probably not a functional one.
>>
Yeah in OP's video a minute in she's clearly high. I dunno why you guys think she's 'drugged' or being held hostage or something.

>>17952760
It's a Harry Potter thing. Google 'deathly hallows symbol.'
>>
>>17952772

/k/ here

that is most likely a french MAS 1936

not fairly common.

i also am a sound engineer and tried to filter out the "help me" in the first video. i will try to upload the sample, it really is audible
>>
>>17952786
Yeah that's what I though initially, likely a prop.
But if she's trying to get things across as symbols or in otherwise 'hidden' ways, maybe it's worth noting.
>>
>>17952798
>>17952786
>>17952781
War trophy from a grandparent?
>>
>>17952749
It says right in that article that both men and women can have longer ring fingers.
>>
At one point you can see a blonde woman with her hair in a bun walking in the hosue in the background, so I think thats whos helping her with the video at least.

Anyways, Im going to say its a cocaine addiction, or wishfully tihnk itsher just not liking making videos anymore and forcing herself too
>>
EVERYONE

listen to this sample
speaks for itself

https://mega.nz/#!tI1ylBpI

Key is:

!YTBRyN7fOYCB6YywLK7N_GMJl14lq9teRt5F7vJZxA8
>>
Honestly I think the only reason this seems forced or weird is because she's forced and awkward.
I think she's probably got some insecurities, isn't the brightest person in the world and is just doing her best to have fun and be pleasant.

Wouldn't want to make too many assumptions but that's the vibe I'm getting here. I dont' think there's anything weird or creepy going on. You just want there to be because this is /x/.
>>
plugged in my earphones and listened to the video

really does sound like she's saying help me. don't know what else it could be attributed to
>>
>>17952805

shit, its not even a mas 1936, just took a quick look

however not a common rifle
maybe some lever action shit, could be grandparent stuff yeah
>>
>>17952749
I don't think she's transsexual. I'm a female and my fingers are like that. It's less common but it happens.
>>
>>17952836
>tempted to click that link
>realize that this is 4chan
>could be cp or something

Nope.
>>
>>17952836

yeah, thats a "help me"
use vlc to play it, loops it automatically
>>
>>17952851

the file has 256 kbs and its in .wav format, newfriendo.
>>
>>17952837
Nope, watch any one of her old videos. She has clearly changed a lot, and especially if a lot of her older fans are saying this. Im talking about the fucking tweens that tuned in to her livestreams. Its jarring.

Also, shes not responding to any of the comments referencing abuse, her bruises, the weirdness, etc. Shes only responded to one, agreeing with said commenter who says they don't see how shes changed. Its just weird. Theres something up, whether its simply depression or exhaust from you-tubing or worse.
>>
>>17952851
Not cp m8, just a .wav, though the treble is high as shit, I can make out the help me.
>>17952857
Clearly you're doing more of the scrounging, how are her responses in old videos? Do they seem distant or genuine? Can you pinpoint a time when she just started going off the deep end?
>>
>>17952871
I can hear "help me!" in the original but not in this really shit edit.
>>
>>17952837

This is what I honestly expected to find, but the more I'm watching, the less I'm able to believe that there's nothing to this. Someone else mentioned that she probably has to be in character for these videos, and the odd behavior is probably just her dropping out of that, but you wouldn't do that practically mid-sentence and just figure you can fix it in editing. Some of her facial expressions look like confusion, some of them look like actual fear. In the Q&A video, during parts of her pleas for people to believe that she hasn't changed she looks, to me, to be on the verge of tears.
>>
>>17952616
so are you guys going to report this to FBI or what?
>>
>>17952871
Well for example, I'll compare an older video to her Question and Answer video. This one is from two years ago, and of course people change and develop over time but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU2BWqaW2Fc

Compared to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aba-514BKxo
(For fuck sake what is she even saying at 2:58)

And even compare it to a more lighthearted video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDp3Pdpj3NY
She seems a lot more calm, genuine, and...ok?
>>
>>17952722
that thing being pulled behind her in 1:08
>>
>>17952837
thats what I thought at first but I watched a few of her earlier video's and you can clearly see her mental state collapse. In some videos it really looks like she's on LSD. She also seems to be bipolar or have manic depression. Couple that with LSD and you can go down a steep slope very quickly. She also mentioned going on an iowaska trip, I'm sure that really could have done a number on her
>>
Not sure if anyone noticed between the 0:59-1:00 mark there is a photo that plays rapidly between two scenes. Im on my phone and can't screenshot. Anyone see?
>>
>>17952857
She actually did reply "im fine" to someone asking her to address her changes but eh
>>
>>17952927
woah what the fuck
>>
>>17952931
which video?
>>
>>17952927
that's the cat moving its leg
>>
>>17952927
That was her cat, I believe. Freaked me out for a second, but look around her shoulder a few seconds before that and you can see its ear.

>>17952931
Which video is this in?
>>
>>17952937
Its the OP and it just looks like a pic from the beginning of the vid

>>17952937
its a cat lol
>>
>>17952927
that does look pretty weird... I'd shrug it off as a cat's tail or something but it's too offputting
>>
Am I the only one creeped out by the lolita store linked in the description the OP video? Honestly, I've made a point over the years to avoid anything involving lolitas or whatever that whole thing is, just because anything involving little girls which was prone to showing up on 4chan seemed like something I didn't want any part of.

And maybe I'm crazy, but in the videos where her behavior is so bizarre, does it seem like she's sort of imitating an anime character or something with all those peace signs and strange poses/gestures?
>>
File: still.png (547KB, 673x408px) Image search: [Google]
still.png
547KB, 673x408px
>>17952879
I fucked about the equalizer in the media player but it's definitely more pronounced in video. >>17952910
Okay it is INCREDIBLY EVIDENT she's on the verge of crying in that second video. If anyone has ever been in that panicky/angry state of crying, you know that feeling of not being able to catch your breath/miniature gasps for breath, talking too fast and getting repetitive with what you're saying. Along with that, she got defensive to a sort of unreasonable amount about people saying she'd changed.
Also, pic related is what >>17952931 is referring to
>>
File: 124874548455.png (72KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
124874548455.png
72KB, 480x300px
Its bad to over-analyze and see something thats not really there. The video in the OP is sponsored, hence why it seems forced/weird. Her boyfriend looks like a fucking creep but im positive shes just completely sick of making youtube videos, hence the drop in quality.
>>
I really don't think she's on drugs, especially LSD.

I mean do you guys really think there is a person(s) abusing her and forcing her to make YouTube videos?

For what benefit?

I like the mystery of this but honestly could give a fuck about the girl.
>>
>>17952964
So I'm not the only one who noticed that in the Q&A video. My first thought was "How would I react if I desperately needed help, but I was being forced to tell people I was alright and didn't need help"
>>
>>17952973
my GOD, the edge on you.

if you need a full backstory in order to successfully jerk off, come up with one yourself.
>>
"I'm being abused, unable to tell anybody in real life, my only option is to drop hints on videos I'm still cool to release like this is the movie national fucking treasure and hope YouTube and /x/ will save me."
>>
>>17952976
Definitely not. But I also implore people to look at the Q&A video posted by >>17952910. At 3:52, after she answers a question regarding her favorite band, she makes the most bizarre facial transition from happy to closed off/quiet after looking off to her right. This can't just be "nothing" guys...
>>
>>17952973

Swear to god if people dont start saying this fucking phrase properly. Its I COULDNT give a fuck, who even started saying could, it doesnt even fucking make sense holy fucking shit.
>>
File: Umbb.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Umbb.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>17952616
GUYS SHE IS BLINKING SOS IN THIS VIDEO 3 pause 3 pause 3 SHE IS BLINKING SOS THIS IS NOT FAKE.

3 pause 3 pause 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aba-514BKxo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17952993
>what are idioms

I could care less about your /lit/-tier non sequitur opinions.
>>
>>17952992
Yeah, that's the expression that tells me this isn't just her "slipping out of character" or anything of the sort. To be honest, I ordinarily skip any /x/ threads involving supposedly weird or creepy youtube videos/channels mainly because most of them are so forced and repetitive.

But whatever the situation is with this girl, it isn't as simple as a couple of people have tried suggesting. The fact that the video OP posted is sponsored isn't a reasonable excuse for her behavior. Maybe I haven't gone back far enough, but have any of her earlier videos been made for advertising like that? Were any of them advertising for lolita stores like the fucking creepy one I keep bringing up but that nobody else seems to notice or care about?
>>
>>17952973
She's mentioned doing hallucinogens before. The way she talks about them now makes it seem like she had a reeeaaally bad trip. Hallucinagens in your late teens early 20s can magnify whatever mental illnesses you could have floating around and can fuck you up for a good while. I mean, I'm saying this from experience. A lot of her behavior is familiar to me. If I were on youtube in my early 20's you definitely would have seen some mental breakdown
>>
>>17952993
Chill out friendo, I was on my phone with it's cracked screen and auto correct. My finger bled for that comment.

I don't think she is high in any of the videos I saw. Strung out from drug use, maybe, but not currently intoxicated during filming.
>>
>>17952616
Something about this is off. The way she acts is insanely forced, it reminds me of Poppy. While Poppy is obviously a character, this doesn't feel like acting. She's constantly talking and it seems like it's without direction. Also, she almost always has her hands in frame, even holding them up for several minutes without doing any actions or gestures.

And she's definitely cut and bruised. Her arms are full of yellow spots and she has a cut along her right elbow.

Honestly? I think she's slightly autistic. The way she says goodbye is easily the most forced thing she does, and while almost all youtubers have the exact same goodbye in every video, her hands don't sync up with what she's saying. It's as if she says goodbye, realizes she has to do the hand thing, and then does it even though she's done saying goodbye.

As for the bruises, somebody mentioned something about a boyfriend in this thread? He could be taking advantage of her and being rough.

>>17953012
Where in the video?
>>
>>17953012
At what time?
>>
>>17953022
Which video does she talk about having a bad trip in? And I've spent a great deal of time around various types of fucked up/disturbed people and every variety of mental illness. Some of her odd behavior could be explained away by putting it under those categories if you wanted to apply some very loose notion of what happens to people after trying hallucinogens in your 20's. But I imagine that is the age-range in which most people experiment with hallucinogens or any other drugs and you still don't see the population walking around like this girl.

Aside from that, the flimsy "she's just weird" or "she's on drugs" ideas still don't explain the instances where she displays distress and fear of someone on the other side of the camera.
>>
>>17952963
Eh, I wouldn't be too worried about it. The store seems to be related to Japanese Lolita street fashion. It's just girly clothes.
>>
>>17952616
>She has tattoos on her where she acts bizarre they look like solomons cult
>Black cats
>Bizarre jewelry
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0xZKpG4mg In her pocket left side it says Anus
>Often goes through phases of purity which is common in rituals
>Appears to be on muscle relaxers
>In many videos she becomes in fear of the person directing it.
>>
>>17953043

The thing with her hands and gestures, does it seem to you like she's imitating a Japanese cartoon? All the peace-signs, the bizarre v-shape she makes with her hands for no apparent reason while she's modeling the first dress in OP's video, etc. She seems like she's got a certain way that she's supposed to behave and she isn't exactly pulling it off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0xZKpG4mg

1:32 Flashes triangle again furthering cult behavior....Solomons cult or another satanic group..
>>
>>17953022
Yo as someone in their 20s who recently had a bad trip (Nov 2014) and is still recovering I can totally agree with this. I'm really fucked from it and I can only imagine if I kept going with them how my brain would be.
>>
>>17953083
This video nearly has a full minute and a half of nothing at its end.

Bizarre.
>>
>>17952616
She has an obsession with nature, dresses resembling purity at times and sin at others, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-z_8GJnjFQ 2:13 wiccan star. Signs she has allegiance to satanic groups
>>
>>17953058
She never mentions having a bad trip but she mentions planning on an Iowaska trip. The "near death experience" video made me think she just had a bad trip lol. Now she looks like she's about to cry when she mentions drugs and she is clearly unstable. Aside from that I'm only speaking from my own experiences and experiences with others who were prone to drastic spouts of mania, and her behavior is familiar to me in that way. And ,If I recall correctly, psychedelics can amplify mental illnesses in late brain development. That's all I was really commenting on.

But you are right, I wasn't talking about the other weird behaviors. I was thinking maybe her parents started milking her youtube money and started forcing her to make more of them or something.
>>
>>17953072
Oh, definitely. That's what a lot of the lolita style is based on. But she can't seem to pull it off, and I don't see how. You'd think it'd be easy, a lot of girls already act that way and even you and I could probably do it. But she can't go all the way.

>>17953083
Literally flashing or just her doing the triangle hand thing? Because a lot of people do that because the illuminati is a meme.

>>17953097
Huh. I guess I'll hold off on hallucinogens then.

>>17953118
Maybe she's trying to do an ARG? The sudden change in attitude, the use of that triangle symbol and nature... I don't know why she'd start one with so many subs though.
>>
>>17952616
Hey did you guys notice the finger to the lower lefthand side at :15?
>>
>>17952939
>>17952943
I'm referring to OP's video. Exactly between the scence change between 0:59-1:00
>>17952964
Is that the photo between them?
>>
>>17953133

Well spotted my friend.
>>
>>17953012
At what moment?
>>
>>17953133
Good point. And the thing the finger is pointing to reads:

"STYLEWE
Designers at Fingertips"

What a weird slogan. It sounds cultish.
>>
>>17953022
>magnify whatever mental illnesses
Please stop spouting misinformation. Psychedelic drugs have been shown to possess no negative link with mental disorder.
>>
>>17952722
if you put on liquid eyeliner you'd be scared too becuse stabbing your eye hurts enough but liquid eyeliner burns
>>
>>17953145
StyleWe is the online store platform used by the lolita clothes store she's advertising, which is linked in the video description.
>>
>>17953139
Yep, spacebar till it stopped right then. Don't think it was meant to be in there.
>>
>>17953160
>"Designers at Fingertips"

That's the part that I find weird.
>>
>>17953043
>As for the bruises
In her 'Draw My Life' video, she mentions hair pulling, and it leading to bruising (on her arms specifically).
>>
>>17953118
Read more.
>>
What's this? A worthwhile /x/ thread?
>>
She has a video on her channel talking about how she was raped a year ago.

There's your answer right there.
>>
So out of all this, which singular video is the most worthwhile to watch?
>>
>>17953166
Yeah, it seems sort of Engrish-ish. The platform itself may be from non-english speaking devs, I'm not sure. But yeah, at best it's a shit slogan.
>>
>>17953145
Style we is a dress company.
>>
>>17953168
Could be meth.
>>
>>17953172
Which video would that be?

>>17953173
If you're going to be lazy about it, just watch the video OP posted, respond with whatever edgelord bullshit you're coming up with right now to explain why we're all autistic fags and then fuck off back to your divination thread or whatever else it is you find interesting.
>>
>>17953168
I don't know how pulling hair would lead to bruising (unless you mean pulling arm hair which still wouldn't, especially in such random spots)

>>17953172
Which vid? Because that would explain everything.
>>
This screams ARG to me
>>
>>17953166
"Designers at your fingertips" clothing slogan.
>>
>>17953187
I only wanted to watch one video out of curiosity. Calm down. I'm not a shitposter.
>>
>>17953194
DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN

>>17953189
I don't see it, honestly. Whatever it is that's going on with this girl, I don't believe it has anything to do with an ARG.
>>
>>17953177
Im addition, something small in the description:

> the link to your item

Probably nothing but i speculate that the engrish fetish store contacted her with specific items in mind, as if fufilling some desire
>>
just paste dot it slash wm1b

Her fans are really trying to sleuth this shit out. I watched a few seconds of a video with her boyfriend but it's possible she'd have gotten a different one in 7mos.

If I'm honest, my assumption is that she seems like she's lost it a bit. Like, she seems as though she's had a break and is exhibiting signs of mania. Now, maybe that's her dancing on eggshells because of an abuser but the appearance of someone in the background of one of her videos who seemed totally casual and unbothered makes it seem more likely that she's just got some mental issues.

Fully admitting that I may be wrong, though.
>>
Did anyone notice that likes/dislikes are enabled on her older vids?
>>
>>17953204
NO, YOU CALM DOWN, YOU FUCKING <newfag buzzword here>.
>>
The rape video I was talking about is on her popular uploads list. It's called "A story". I can't link it right now, someone else do it.
>>
>>17953205
This is just a wild guess for the hell of it, but: The lolita store says in its FAQ that it's open to sponsorships and those interesting should email them. Maybe this girl's boyfriend is into that kind of shit, contacted them and now is forcing her to advertise their clothes?

Like I said, a wild guess.
>>
With the way her movements and eye movements are in OP's vid looks like she's watching someone direct her from behind the camera.

Also on the lolita thing, lolita can be a fashion style that has no sexual meaning behind it. Just mean to be a pretty style. But with that a lot of cheap, Chinese knock off sites that sell awful reproductions of original lolita dresses appear all over the internet. So please don't fear over it being CP related
>>
Another teeny thing is the multitude of accounts she has. You can clearly tell most of them are hers based on post dates, as if she doesn't want someone tracking her
>>
>>17953225
Hang on, I'm not following. Multiple accounts on youtube? Elaborate for me, if you don't mind.
>>
>>17953235
Think anon is referring to her instagram, twitter, tumblr etc
>>
>>17953236
insta
>>
>>17952616
One more thing, another person walks into the house at the very beginning of this video. It sort of looks like a girl's body but the hair that her BF had?
>>
>>17953221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj4wd1aXpwk

You weren't kidding. But this was a long time ago, and apparently she only started acting like in OPs video recently.
>>
>>17953223
theory makes more sense than mine. Could we get something on her boyfriend?
>>
>>17953247
Shes in different homes as well
>>
>>17953245
woah and there's like a scream as soon as the person walks in around 0:05
>>
I know this is dumb, but do you think we should get other boards on this
>>
>>17953252
Shes a witch and in a cult I guarantee it. Now its if the cult she is in is by choice or force.
>>
>>17953252
>is it dumb if we get more people to help

Of course not.
>>
>>17953252
Don't. The only other board that will bother is /b/ which will fuck it up somehow.

>>17953256
Are you sure she's not just wiccan? A lot of girls are these days, and I doubt many of them take it seriously besides the tattoos and symbology.
>>
>>17953252
I don't know. I haven't gone through every single video, but I'm struggling to figure out what the likeliest explanation for all this is, or what else is in the videos that we may be overlooking. So maybe it couldn't hurt.
>>
This fuck right here >>17953012 claims she's blinking SOS at some point during the video, but if anyone is well versed and dedicated to deciphering potential morse code in a 4 minute long video, one could try. She blinks an AWFUL amount in it.
>>
>>17953256
This is why it was suggested that we get help from another board, rather than from other people in /x/ who maybe had not seen this thread yet.
>>
>>17953267
>implying this stupid bitch knows morse code
>>
>>17953250
It doesn't sound like a screech or anything, though. I think it's some kid saying, "MOOOOMM!"

You know, in that bratty way some kid would shout when he wants something and got told no.
>>
>>17953271
this
>>
>>17953274
I thought it sounded like a wail of some sort but you're right. Do we know if this house/room had been featured in any other video?
>>
File: 1460754268942.jpg (37KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1460754268942.jpg
37KB, 283x283px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2aO4qz4ie8

This.

This exact video, likes/dislikes were disabled.

This is also when the descriptions got shrunk.

If someone took control of her account, it happened either around the making of this video, or after.
>>
>>17953260
>>17953270
Her friends in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4

Rock the tattoo of the solomon cult. Her attitude shows fear (Could be if she is being forced into the cult and wants to leave or something)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0xZKpG4mg

:25 her tab says anus which is weird AF but anal is another satanic thing

1:32 same video "Trust in aliens" aliens are often code for demons by many groups and she throws up the triangle while saying it more evidence of satanism.

her drawings have hidden messages as well
>>
>>17953250
>>17953245
I can't really tell but it sounds like a girl shouting "Mom!" The woman that walked in doesn't look like a young girl - definitely a full-grown adult. It could be a friend or something. But the videos are definitely unsettling. She's very forced, and it's a shame, because she's very charming, honestly, despite her awkwardness, and her gestures and eye movements seem panicked and afraid. It's definitely odd stuff.
>>
>>17953282
"How to make a boy fall in love with you"

Again furthering some awkward spells. She owns a LOT of cats too.
>>
>>17953284
Man, you are so full of shit. She's obviously a quirky special snowflake which explains the strange language and gestures
>>
>>17953296
Not at all I could understand once or twice but tattoos of the symbols the hand gestures discussing "aliens" drawings with hidden meanings an obsession with nature etc all points towards one explanation. PS the house changes a lot she ends up in a smaller room in some vids with only a cot generally cults room together in large groups which would explain this.
>>
>>17953284
I'm reading

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2118-somethings-up-with-marina-joyce/

right now, and I think you're somewhat right. I doubt she's in a real cult, but she's probably involved in drugs and the psuedo-occult attitude surrounding them. So she's probably just doing the occult stuff to be edgy but the drug stuff is real.
>>
>>17953282
>1:25

I swear it's like whoever is holding the camera just pulls a knife out or something and randomly commands her to make the V gesture. And she's like, "o... okay..."

Also what's up with that creepy music in the background?
>>
>>17953296
this, it's just an attention whoring hoax / "art" project
>>
>>17953302
if shes in solomons cult its VERY real. How she got in I have 0 clue but she might just be being edgy doing trips and shit
>>
File: 1469379690185.jpg (24KB, 345x370px) Image search: [Google]
1469379690185.jpg
24KB, 345x370px
>>17953282
>>
>>17953282
>>17953303
>2:00

"I'm filming"

Suddenly she adopts the over-the-top cutesie girly shit. But right as he says that, there's a look of fear in her eyes.
>>
Her face without makeup is off-looking in her later videos, like she has bruises poorly covered up...could just be bulimia or acne scars but who knows. Also her make-up is really shoddily applied in the later videos. It doesn't have the same care as she used to, same with the lighting. This could be laziness but it doesn't fit the pattern of most of this type of youtuber. Also in the OP vid her right eye looks swollen as if she had a black eye, in my opinion.
>>
>>17953306
I don't believe you, but if this is the case, it's so subtle that she actually deserves the attention. This isn't Mattress Girl, but an actual artist
>>
>>17952722
that aint no fucking cat tail goddammit, that shit warps and its too damn fast what the fuck. This some paranormal activity shit right there
>>
>Sacred Moon Snowflake Cat Princess of Love :3

>Kindness is my Birthright, Creator of the 7th Dimension

Channel description
>>
>>17953317
Yeah thats it for me im officially spooped
>>
>>17953317
>>17953327
You can see a cat and the cat's ears behind her, and the leg/tail coloring seems normal for a cat. The positioning of the object also seems attached correctly to the cat behind her. I doubt it's something paranormal
>>
I saw this picture of her with a creepy, strung-out looking guy...who knows?
>>
>>17953258
It seems like a lot of people in the comments section have begun to notice it. I get that they're normies, but I feel like it would be best to coordinate something with them. I doubt /b/ will comply
>>
>>17953341
NIGGA I OWN CATS THE FUCKING TAIL DOESNT MOVE LIKE THAT
>>
>>17953350
Boi, calm your cocoa ass down
>>
>>17953346
Thats her BF, hes in her boyfriend tag video. He does look very off though, which sucks if hes actually normal.
>>
>>17953303
at that exact point see the reaction of the people behind her.
>>
>>17953346
Cool triangle tattoo on him too
>>
>>17953312
yeah that whole video, between the random drop in quality at like 1:25, and the "I'm filming" thing where she freezes is deeply unsettling
>>
>>17953346
Her smile could not be more forced and strained.
>>
>>17953353
Yeah some people look creepy and aren't but he does have a Ted Bundy vibe in my opinion.
>>
>>17953351
Nigga im sensitive come over here an bring me some hot chocolate
>>
>>17953350
I'm thinking it's the leg of the cat though. Legs move like that.
>>
>>17953319
Yeah, this makes me sure that she's just doing it for attention. Here's what I think:
She had a bad trip or something There's pictures of her at raves and her friends are open about their use of drugs. She looks so much worse because of the drug usage or a mental illness that progressed due to the drugs. The reason there's all the symbolism is because she was into that edgy occultist drug culture, and since the bad trip she's trying to be more positive about it (talking about dimensions and positivity)
>>
what the fug
>>
>>17952616
She has no idea how to act in front of a camera and is nervous as fuck. Thats what the help me means.
>>
>>17953355
>>17953357
yeah I noticed that too, everyone in the background looks distressed and taken aback, to the point of stopping and staring. that whole sequence looks like something out of a found footage film
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 766x1024px
>>17953363
Got you nigga hope you like white chocolate milk
>>
>>17953012
also it looks like there are at least 3 times during the video when she is about to cry and the part is edited. Also lot of cuts in her videos.
>>
>>17953378
hehe ty men <3
>>
>>17953366
Yeah, but if this were the case, there would be an abundance of occult symbols in other videos too
>>
>>17953385
Shes so so so subtle with it
>>
I want to contact the authorities but I'm in the US and she is I believe in England. How would I give someone a tip who could maybe help? Does anyone know what town she lives in?
>>
>>17953349
but then again, they are normie grills
>>
>>17953389
james bond could help
>>
>>17953389
MI8 or her local constable via email
>>
>>17952616

is this what the UK is really like holy shit what shithole
>>
>>17953389
I was thinking that some of the people in the comment section were english. Should we contact them?
>>
>>17953378
>you will never get that first jar of nazi feet milk

>>17953385
I doubt she bases her life around it, it's probably just something she thinks of when she's reminded of the bad thing that happened to her. It could also just be being overly cryptic for no reason.

>>17953389
If these other anons who think she's in a cult are right, I'll see you in a river in separate bags.
Seriously, check her instagram. And don't post any info here if you do, doxing is bury bad.
>>
>>17953406
>>17953396
>>17953389
http://www.interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL
>>
>>17953284
video cuts at like 2 minutes and the rest is nothing. Wut
>>
>>17953317
It's a fucking cat leg. You can even see how the claws cling to the bedsheet. I've been around dozens of feral cats, you underestimate how quick those fuckers can be.
>>
>>17953389
Also, /b/ is good with shit like that, finding location
>>
Honestly just seems like she's either high or trying to play a role and fails at it. Maybe she takes meds for depression or something and the dosage isn't right anymore which makes her seem a bit off. It's not like youtube videos are exactly a big enough deal to warrant some sort of slavery thing.

Also gothic lolita is a type of fashion, it's not a fetish thing. It's not very common in western countries but it still exists.
>>
>>17953411
>http://www.interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL
ty
>>
>>17953411
thanks anon
>>
File: scrot.png (15KB, 520x142px) Image search: [Google]
scrot.png
15KB, 520x142px
>>17953327
it's a cat, but it's not his tail, you can see the sheets being scraped if you watch it in slow mo

>>17953366
Probably drugs, in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkxLowTapGY

they said that they met in "hakuna matata", a secret place
also, this is her last fb status
>>
>>17953422
Yeah I'm into gothic lolita shit but it's her behavior that's odd not her fashion.
>>
She probably has a abusive boyfriend who makes her do drugs and steals her YT money or started doing drugs meth/crack would give her a little energy on camera she's probably shooting dope/fetnayl I'm not sure what the popular drugs are in the UK her personality did a 180 but that video OP posted does make it seem like she's kidnapped
>>
older yt video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCVMbGmk4tM
holy crap its like totally different person. Also, would bang till she become ethereal
>>
File: 1428035186808.png (198KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1428035186808.png
198KB, 900x900px
>>17952927
>>17952937
>>17952941
>>17952943
>>17952950
the video is sped up when she starts putting on the lip stuff. so the movement seems unnatural. but it's just the cat. you were trolled by a cat.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 248x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 248x204px
>>17953422
>thinking that's gothic lolita
mfw
>>
>>17952963
Lolita is just an unfortunate name nips have the porcelain doll style fashion. They're meant to look pretty/girly in fluffy old fashioned dresses.

>>17952616
I have assloads of bruises on my arms and legs but that's because I'm clumsy, wouldn't jump to abuse conclusions yet. Does she mention if she has a job or where she works?
>>
Bruises? Nonsenses? Lolita dresses? This looks like that DD/lg thing, sems like everybody's into that shit now
>>
Is this a new low for /x/?
>>
Looking at the old vid and new vid is night and day difference.

She looks strung out but forced to do this video at the same time. The editing is even way shitty. She's just doing what the guy off camera wants her to and then her personality collapses. Really creepy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_HWSNVrLFQ
1:42
there is a goddamn winchester in the background?
>>
>>17953447
I tried to find a video where she went from one extreme to the other, but it seems like a slow transition from that to the >>17953282

In the later videos, she never stops to breathe and it seems like she doesn't think about what she's saying. She just rants nonsensically and does the same things in every video.
>>
File: Capture.png (45KB, 154x122px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45KB, 154x122px
1:34
>>
>>17953502
harry potter deathly hollows symbol.
>>
>>17953502
yeah, there are plenty fo references to that symbol in other videos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSfq6eYHaV4

this video is fucked, weirdly off topic with a lot of stuff, real jumpy editing and strange cuts - the tumblr girl part it seems like she cuts to a different clip but finishes her sentence from a previous shot?
>>
>>17953436

I think she's Australian
>>
you can notice something happens between cuts and its really off. Like something happens between transitions
>>
I came from the thread on /b/
Someone wanna make a tl;dr?
I'm down for some spoops.
>>
>>17952727

She's saying "Eyes open"
>>
>>17953506
its a harry potter deathly halows symbol
>>
On mobile so can't ctrl+f and reading through this thread takes longer, so
http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Marina_Joyce
We should contact Patty Walters (youtube: pattyxwalters)
>>
>>17953511
She obviously just wants to be a famous youtuber. Her first vid is immitating boxxy. Then she does the Jenna Marbles thing and now she's finally given the opportunity to cash out so maybe she made a couple hundred dollars in the video OP posted to model some lolita fashion in poorly edited video. She's vegan or something and that explains the bruises-poor nutrition, iron deficiency.

Otherwise she's a failed youtuber with maybe self-diagnosed depression and ADHD.
>>
>>17953532
Strung out girl seeks attention. /x/ sees cat, thinks it's a Satan. Illuminati confirmed!
>>
She doesn't say "help me". It's the cameraman saying "show the card". The clip immediately after this you also have the cameraman then pointing to the card, with her shaking her and them obviously communicating. Then in the next clip it's her holding the card right front and center when talking.

This was just a matter of communication during a poorly edited video where they didn't expect people to be watching a clip 30 times and trying to hear what they wanted to hear.
>>
>>17953549
That's why I like /x/
Always up to something crazy.
I just wish it was more active.
>>
>>17953532
>OP posts video of grill with weird behavior
>see bruises and spec. fishy boyfriend is behind it
>demon cat
>more evidence
>theories: drugs, abusive relationship, lerminuti
>>
>>17952616
she's being held captive
>>
>>17953012
Doesn't look like SOS, but she is blinking a lot
>>
>>17952895
Maybe she got involved with a cult it happens who knows something strange is definitely going on though.
>>
She's fine mates.

Don't bother looking into it much deeper.

Waste of time; used to know her. Lost cause.
>>
>>17953562
>lerminuti
i lold
>>
File: 7702313.jpg (174KB, 418x314px) Image search: [Google]
7702313.jpg
174KB, 418x314px
>>17953097

Kids these days are fucking pussies. Jesus.
>>
>>17953573
crazy bipolar sluts man
>>
>>17953518
She's not Australian
>>
>>17953476
How can the Japanese meaning of the word Lolita be unfortunate when it is a Japanese word? The western perversion of the word is what's unfortunate.
>>
>>17953573
Disregard this post; I suck cocks.
>>
>>17953072
>https://youtu.be/FqhFUbtpiB4
Yes totally agree, look at 1:21 at the OP video, looks straight from lalaland
>>
File: 1466463593384.gif (496KB, 498x377px) Image search: [Google]
1466463593384.gif
496KB, 498x377px
>>17953608
>>
>>17953562
>lerminuti

I love you guys.
>>
https://youtu.be/N1txP5oligQ

Here's the 'near death experience' video. Very disturbing
>>
File: 1467950113934[1].gif (849KB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
1467950113934[1].gif
849KB, 280x189px
OH FUCK I JUST HEARD IT.
>>
>>17952616
dude wtf... i feel weird now.
>>
T H I C C
>>
>>17953282
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2aO4qz4ie8
the reason for the like/dislike is cause she put a fake penis as a thumbnail for the video and got raided by paladins of the dislike
>>
>>17953661

She is really insane or on some psychoactive substance. I think her accent in South African.
>>
>>17953694
one comment from the video that might interest someone:
I'm just gonna be honest. I came across your channel a year or two ago & i subbed because you had this quirky personality & desu, your videos were cute. In the past 6 or so months, you went through this "i love jesus" stage & your videos became pretty cringy to watch because you mentioned god & jesus in every sentence.. But i stayed subbed & now.. I honestly don't know what's happened to you? You go from Jesus & god to sexual videos.. I'm not being rude but why would you think it's ok to put a giant penis as a thumbnail when you know you have young viewers?
>>
>>17953083

>"Alright so I've commented on a lot of her recent videos because something is obviously wrong with her no matter how much she denies it. It may not be drugs and it may not be depression. I personally think it's abused based on what I've seen and her most recent 2-3 videos. Something is literally ALWAYS wrong in her videos since the boyfriend tag when and its really creepy. There's just always something, even if it's small like she doesn't do a thing she usually does or looks dead for the entire video there's always something"

One of her subs comments on this vid. I guess it is a boyfriend thing.
>>
>>17953447

she definitely seems way more coherent and not sounding like she's being rushed
>>
>>17953012

She has this hysterical way of saying essentially the same thing over and over. Something is definitely going on with her like she's manic or on some stimulant.
>>
her email: [email protected]

her full name: Marina Rose Iris Alice Louise Joyce

Sexual Abuse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj4wd1aXpwk
In November 2013, she claimed to have been sexually abused by Sam Pepper at Warped Tour UK. At the time, she was 16 years old, and Sam Pepper was 22.
>>
>>17952781

I think her accent is South African. Maybe there it's normal for a girl her age to have a gun and shoot.?
>>
>>17953766
she says he was 24, not 22
>>
>>17952837
look how much shes changed in the last 3-4 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wIKb1RpuKs
>>
>>17953785

i copied it from http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Marina_Joyce

says he was 22, but yeah he was 24/25

what a disgusting pig he is..
apparently he raped other girls too
>>
>>17953795
jesus christ
>>
>>17953012
i wanted to let you know cuz i wanted to let you know that i just wanted to let you know
>>
>>17953795
Nothing has ever been proven, though. And trust me, I hate that fucker but it's all just accusations and some of them don't seem legit. He said it completely ruined his life and shit too, this is also when he admitted to faking his pranks and whatnot.
>>
Something else weird in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aba-514BKxo

around 3:03 after she answers a questions about what socks she's wearing you can clearly tell, she is barefoot

but after 3:53 right after she looks away quickly, like she got caught by someone, you can hear someones boot stomping at her to finish the video outro
>>
As a healthcare professional in her latest Q&A video she absolutely appears to be in a manic state. Whether this is organic in nature or the result of something like a stimulant i.e. amphetamines, can't really be discerned, but her bizarre energy, disorganized thought, cyclical sentences, and repetition/fixation on certain words and ideas "I HAVENT CHANGED I HAVENT CHANGED AND YOU HAVENT CHANGED EITHER SO THAT MEANS I HAVENT CHANGED" is striking, that part of the video in particular seems to be showing some paranoid/schizotypical features as well. Not to mention she seems like she's about to cry. This sort of behavior is typical of people who are in a BPD crisis particularly in the manic phase. I went back a couple dozen vids and have poked around a little- there's something bizarre about her behavior in most of them, but it's definitely worsening, especially after that Christmas boyfriend video (where she admits literally just meeting the guy yet acting like she's in love with him) If she's just acting, she's portraying gradually worsening mental illness very well. If nothing else, it's fascinating to see as a professional, but I doubt there's anything paranormal about it. I have a feeling she will be taking quite a hiatus from YouTube soon, she seems to be on the verge of winning a vacation to an acute psych unit to get her started on meds (or back on the meds she stopped taking I suspect)
>>
schizo thread
>>
found this weird thread on her EVERY DAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL video
>>
>>17953578
God I love Kimbra, she's so perfect
>>
>>17952644
lolita doesn't always mean little anime girls getting fucked.
There is even a flash game site targeted at young girls called "lolitagames" it just means cute and girly.
>>
File: 1469399226289.png (77KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1469399226289.png
77KB, 280x261px
Lol this is the chick who claimed that Sam Pepper raped her, yup total lolcow.
>>
>>17953598
>How can the Japanese meaning of the word Lolita be unfortunate when it is a Japanese word? The western perversion of the word is what's unfortunate.
Lolita is not a japanese word. Lolita is a spanish name which comes from Lola which comes from Dolores. The "unfortunate" meaning comes from the book Lolita.

Don't blame the west, because it was a russian who wrote Lolita and it was the japanese who started using the word sexually.

Get your shit together, weeb.
>>
>>17953857
shes saying yes to 'is everything ok?'
no is probably towards all the accusations of being sick but its still a little fucked the way she replies
>>
This bitch is just high on meth or something
>>
File: 1451000076149.png (2MB, 1032x862px) Image search: [Google]
1451000076149.png
2MB, 1032x862px
>>17953661

Her rambling about "love," "artistry," and newfound understanding reek of psychedelic influence. Her comments about feeling as if she were in a different world before the three minute mark reek of it, too. When you close your eyes on psychedelics, you may really feel as if you're in a different world.

I've tripped a fuck ton over the past year, and I feel like I can vaguely understand a lot of the feelings that she's trying to express. From what I can gather, she had a really bad trip and got thrown into a state of drug-induced psychosis. She might've even had latent schizophrenia, which was brought on through tripping.

Psychedelics are powerful drugs. Certain people should NOT fuck with them, especially not if they're pre-disposed to depression or any other such mental issues.
>>
What
The
Fuck
>>
>>17952616
plz send help
>>
>>17953221
>rape
more like the Tumblr idea of rape, she was pissed and slept with a guy which she later regretted and decided to call it sexual abuse
>>
>>17953825
1. she's drugged as fuck
2. her eyes are quite creepy
3. i have a new fetish for her hands
>>
>>17954129
>lies to guy and says shes 18 to drink illegally
sounds like he's the one who got taken advantage of
if he thought he was fucking 18 then how is it his fault
>>
The channel is like 3 years old. I doubt she is being trafficked. Someone might have beaten her up or something, but there's no human trafficking
>>
>>17953043
>The way she acts is insanely forced
Welcome to vlog channels
>>
>>17954177
learn the rules, dipshit.

gender is relevant to the subject, and that anon was just contributing information to the discussion, not attention whoring.
>>
>>17952616
0:13 sounds like "how pretty" to me.

>>17954210
Right. Also, this is a blue board. No nudity.
>>
She's so cute. I want her to be okay ;_;
>>
>>17952692
Definitely sounds like she's whispering something. May or may not be "help me" though.

Could just be an instruction to the camera guy.
>>
>>17954225
Me too Anon, me too...
>>
This got posted to /r/creepy as well. That's where I saw it, there are several supporters of the ARG hypthesis there.
>>
>>17952616
Enjoy your 1 view from me, it's the last you'll get.
>>
>>17952836
i dont hear it at all. sounds like music
>>
I'm the OP of the /r/creepy thread.
Try and check out her boyfriend tag video - she says her first date was three days before she uploaded it, but they're already talking about marriage and love, very unsettling. Plus, her boyfriend seems much older.

On her "Everyday Make Up Tutorial", she moves the camera to do a very weird close-up of her eye, then when she goes back to a normal shot, the camera has moved ever so slightly to reveal a shotgun leaning against her dresser (mind you, she lives in London) @ 1:43. Also note the pill bottles on her bedside table.

It might not be anything sinister, but there is definitely drugs and probably mental illness involved. She mentioned an ayahuasca trip she wanted to go on, people come back very fucked up from that (just check /r/ayahuasca, I believe that's what it's called).
>>
>>17954241
>/r/creepy

And here I thought /x/ was capable of generating its own, interesting content.
>>
>>17954282
We did it first. Someone just made a thread on reddit. No big deal, it's good to have more people looking into this thing.
>>
It's like she started doing meth to stay thin and has some creepy asshole boyfriend or something.
>>
This is some Alan Resnik shit right here
>>
Oh yeah, if anyone is on desktop, can someone check out her most recent liked video? Is it normal? The spring break one.
>>
>>17953282

Most weirdest/unsettling video I've seen so far
>>
'HOW TO MAKE A BOY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU'

you can see her abuser in the reflection 00:08
>>
This is why I come on /x/. I am genuinely spooped
>>
>This is some Alan Resnik shit right here

Yes, reminds me of Alan Tutorials.
>>
File: 264935210.png (564KB, 587x586px) Image search: [Google]
264935210.png
564KB, 587x586px
>>17954311
>>
>>17952758
>Based in China, they accept only accept PayPal or Western Union transfers. Western fucking Union.
Is that weird? I've seen lots of sites that accept western union, but then I've bought a lot of designer drugs online so I guess it could be shady...
>>
>>17954316
>>
>>17954316
This is really alan tutorial/Resnick shit.
>>
>>17954320
He looks like a twisted fuck tbqh.
>>
Maybe she caught AUTISM off her boyfriend
>>
>>17954328
Whoever is in control of her online shit doesn't seem to put any effort into making her appear sane. This is so unsettling.
>>
>>17952930
>iowaska
>>
hasn't anybody noticed that at the 1:26 mark in the OP's video you can hear "help me" too? looks like it's edited because none of the girls is saying it
>>
A little late for the party, and probably it was already mentioned, but
Isn't it possible that she just forgot her text / script and the "help me" is addressed to the camera man, to give her a tip what comes next?
That would also explain why she is whispering it.

The look at 1:08 is still fucking scary. Gave me the chills.

About the bruises okay, really looks like someone grabbed her there. But could also be from being drunk and fall on a stone or something. I mean she has a life outside the videos. And she probably wouldn't mention being that drunk that she falls down to her "fans" too.
>>
>>17954345
yeah that's... what the fuck else could she be saying there but "help me (giggle)"
>>
>>17954345
I can kind of make out "help" but that's being generous, it doesn't sound like a voice more of some indistinguishable noise made by something else in the park, or just som audio artefact.
>>
>>17954348
All the things you mentioned would be believable to a degree if she wasn't acting so fucking weird on video.

Unnatural movements, needlessly repeating herself and the odd editing. Really uncanny valley stuff going on here.
>>
>>17953016
>what are idioms
Phrases like "I couldn't give a fuck" are idioms. People saying "I could give a fuck" are just idiots in the minority. If enough people continue being retarded it might become an accepted idiom in the future, but right now you're just incorrect.
>>
>>17953825
it's the sound of her putting the phone aside
>>
>>17954358
>if she wasn't acting so fucking weird on video.
She is wearing weird dresses and bad makeup and gets 500,000+ fans with it. You can't act "normal" when you do that.
>>
>>17953825
>you can clearly tell, she is barefoot
Where do you see that?
>>
>>17954365
But she wasn't always like this. Unlike a certain weeaboo youtuber that also wears weird dresses, she has a history of making completely normal videos. She's not repeating herself and doing weird stares into the camera like she does now.
>>
hello, newfag here I didn't read much of this thread but my friend told me about this creepy video so I did a little investigating myself. if you guys haven't seen this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0xZKpG4mg click the link and go to 1:30. also in the "date outfits idea video at 0:13 if you listen closely you can hear her say "help me" but I believe you all know that by now.
>>
also do note that at the 1:30 part it has nothing to do with the whole video, and that aliens by some people are considered demons.
>>
>>17954374
Really don't think Illuminati is behind this though.
>>
>>17954380
yeah but solomons cult uses imagery that are in the shape of a triangle right?
>>
>>17954328
Those are the eyes of someone who has seen the true form of god.
>>
>>17954384
What is Solomon's Cult? Can't find anything on it.
>>
>>17954393
its a satanic type cult. Im looking into it now. also if someone hasn't pointed it out yet go to 1:31 on the "date outfit ideas" and look at the girls left arm. I believe that is a symbol in solomons cult
>>
>>17952616
Once again the scene 1:05 - 1:12
After the spins around and her look is so fucking creepy she looks (maybe at a person) behind the camera, not into the lense. It somehow looks like she waits a second, than the person directs her to smile into the camera. She does
>>
>>17954316
>>17954331
Yes, videos about an insane character would bear similarities to videos made by an actual insane person.
>>
>>17954401
It's from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...
>>
I wanna fuck her
>>
>>17954405
r.i.p me then
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkxLowTapGY boy her supposed "boyfriend" sure does look uncomfortable.
>>
any solid info about this Solomon's cult y'all keep talking about?
>>
You guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

in the Amsterdam video, she's obviously just feeling nervous about acting all hyper-happy-girly-jumpy in front of all the fucking passers by in public.
The bruises looked like grab marks, could be from anything from abuse to rough sex to somebody grabbing her too hard when she fell on a night out.
The biggest noticeable thing is her ranting, she repeats herself and her tone/inflection is fucking weird, especially when I'm relatively familiar with the accent (am britbong).

My guess: Possible abusive boyfriend, likely addicted or regular user of some kind of drugs.
As for whoever is saying she's in some kind of cult, I doubt it. She's probably just a wiccan or some basic shit like that, it's not entirely uncommon in the weird alt punk girls we get sometimes.
The problem with calling the police is that if she's on drugs, they'll jail her. If she's being abused, they can't do shit until she actually goes to them herself and asks them to do shit, which she could likely do at any point if wanted. The most that would happen is they'd give her a discreet victims of domestic abuse pamphlet.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-06-43-40.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-06-43-40.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Here's a quick look at her "likes" on Facebook. I'd say that my earlier statement ( >>17954111 ) was correct.
>>
>>17954414
He looks kinda confused. Maybe just uncomfortable infront of the camera.
She looks happy tho
>>
>>17953766
Uhhh you guys Sam Pepper was a Brit who made youtube videos until an underage girl accused him of trying to molest her or something, here is a video for info:
https://youtu.be/mHZh3SCNjqw
>>
>>17954421
She's apart of the scoobinati?
>>
>>17953271
SOS is stupid simple, three fast blinks three slow blinks three fast blinks.
>>
>>17954414
He just seems shy and uncomfortable with the sappy video they're making and her stage persona, he doesn't seem particularly shady here.

She actually seems a lot more comfortable in this video, actually.
>>
alright so someone told me that some of her necklaces she wears in some of her videos re symbol occult type imagery but I watched a few videos and they seem pretty normal to me. anyone want to confirm this?
>>
>>17954426
You get free scooby snacks I heard
>>
>>17954414
Maybe he is the one being abused, maybe it's him saying "help me"? lol

>>17954434
A lot of people would wear things like that just 'cause they think they look cool or want to give off that occult vibe anyway. So even if they were occult symbols it's nothing to read into.
>>
>>17954414
He seems to be the more awkward and shy one in this video, and she seems more comfortable also. I'm really starting to think that the boyfriend has nothing to do with it and that she is just getting into all this spirituality crap and does psychedelic drugs that make her act and look the way she does.
>>
>>17953133
>>17953141
>>17953145
Guess the Person attached to the finger just offered to take the card away, because she had problems top grab the dress

I find the Woman in the background interesting . She walks away, and later you can see her watching TV. I believe that it is her mother ansd she is aware of what the daughter is doing and seems fine with it
>>
>>17954426

She's abused psychedelics to the point that she's fried her brain. That's really all there is to this, I think. A lot of the people I know act in a similar manner (incoherent speech that moves around in circles, lack of coordination, etc.) whilst tripping balls. The way she acts seems way too familiar to me.
>>
>>17954445
Okay new theory.
She pulls her dress up with the card in the hand. Realized that she has problems holding the dress. Whispers "Help me" to the Person next to the camera. She also holds the card a biot higher, so the person can grab it. Person offers to take it away, that's why you see the finger twice. At 0:13 and 0:15

She somehow has problems to focus the camera after the twists and overall. Guess she is high besides of that.
>>
alright so which video do you guys believe is the one where she officially changed? I believe its somewhere between "How to lose weight" and "Things girls do guys hate"
>>
>>17952670
it's the fucking cameraman telling her to turn around
she's just a scatterbrained sperg
>>
>>17954423
I'd like to see Ethan and Hila check this girls videos out.
>>
>>17954320
he looks like a psycho
>>
In February She had a video "Am I pregnant?" Maybe she actually was pregnant. Lost the child/had an abortion and now takes medics to prevent depression?
>>
Well this was a trippy night so thnks... I guess?

>>17954453
sounds legit though, don't think itt's anythig bad.
>>
>>17954485
if you watch the video she says she wasn't pregnant
>>
does anyone else noticed that she is wearing that weird eye make up ever since she "transformed" ... like wtf is that
>>
>>17954493
If you believe everything she says in her videos we wouldn't have this thread
>>
She's off her face on psychedelics, watch her "Near Death Experience", the rambling is actually impressive.
>>
>>17952722
She probs was afraid of stuffing up her make up
>>
>>17952772
Oh my fucking god wth
>>
>>17954620
>triggered europoor
>>
>>17954624
To be fair, it's a bit weird when a girl that makes videos about cute dresses and makeup and cat costumes has a rifle next to her pink teddy
>>
>>17954635
No it's not, eat my farts, skittledick
>>
the rifle is probably just a family relic. Anyway, do you think there's any way we could reach out to her? Maybe ask her to do some secret sign/signal on her next video in order to confirm that she's indeed in distress?
>>
>>17952963
Lmao I'm from /CGL/ and this is hilarious. You're all getting spooked by a bunch of frilly dresses.
>>
>>17953518
are you retarded
>>
>>17952616
I looked at her videos, she's definitely in some abusive relationship. Fucking chads man!
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 700x714px
>>17953956
>it was the japanese who started using the word sexually

uh. no. the only sexual connotations that come with lolita is from the book. lolita fashion isn't sexual.
>>
She sounds like my friends when theyre on LSD
>>
>People ITT thinking this is real.
Come on, guys. This is all obviously done on purpose to get this kind of reaction.
>>
>>17954734
chavs*
>>
>>17954754
yeah but the channel is like 5 years old
>>
>>17954359
here, here
>>
>>17952616
In my hopinio she's on drugs, probably heroin sice she has bruises
>>
>>17954328
Also her eyes are fucked up compared to how they are in this
>>17953447

Is it really drugs? Wouldn't she look more fucked up? Pill overdose?
>>
>>17953012
that's not how you spell sos in morse you fucko
>>
File: heroin.png (586KB, 843x394px) Image search: [Google]
heroin.png
586KB, 843x394px
those seem like heroin bruises to me
>>
>>17954858
Because you can totally shoot up heroin into your elbow...
>>
File: 1468945248996.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468945248996.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>17953284
>tattoo of the solomon cult.
that's from Harry Potter you dumb fuck
>says anus which is weird AF but anal is another satanic thing
lolwut
> "Trust in aliens" aliens are often code for demons
what are memes
>>
>>17954863
>Because you can totally shoot up heroin into your elbow...
i think there are veins in your elbow, and maybe she used too much the usual place where to shoot heroin up.
>>
>>17954419
literally one anon is obsessed with that thing, probably pulled it out of his ass too.
>>
My theory is that she may have some abuse problems, but the main thing stressing her out is her waning looks, decreasing like/dislike ratio and as far as I can tell also pure views on her videos. Its definitely interesting, because you can see that she's changing, and I dont think its an act. However I dont think its fair to assume her boyfriend is abusive either, as there isnt much, if any, proof.
>>
>>17952616
I think she doesn't know what she is wearing and how to present clothes, and that's why it is so unsettling. this is not lolita fashion. those dresses (and the coords in general) are hideous. and if you want to show the dress maybe you should iron them first, wear them properly and show them whole.
>>
>>17954858
dumbtard
>>
>>17952616
anyone notice the shotgun at 1:44 in this vid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_HWSNVrLFQ
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-18-12-47.png (473KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-18-12-47.png
473KB, 720x1280px
She commented on the "Date Outfit Ideas" video.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
This is what I saw last night in her videos.

1.1.) Older videos are about teenager bullshit and high school
1.2.) Skanky slag nothing wrong here

2.1) Last year videos are different, you can notice that she went full drugs after BF's videos
2.2) She is not paranormal at all, her bf and her are just edgy junkies experiencing new things, all that rambling about saving people, love, secret places, etc, is just junkie talking
2.3) this is not good for her at all, psychedelics (even THC) are a big deal and can't be taken soft, you shouldn't abuse
2.4) in her latest videos you can notice dualism in her talking, like there's Marina and something perceiving Marina.
2.5) This is OK if you know what are you doing, but Marina like >>17954111 said, is a person that might have latent schizophrenia, she is an example on why people pre disposed to mental issues shouldn't deal with psychedelics

3.1) she is British, look at he body, i'm 90% sure that's how heroin looks like.
TL;DR: SHE IS A NORMIE REEEE, people that do psychedelics and immediately feel that they own the ultimate truth or have seen god or etc, are still around.
>>
>>17955019
>being a sexist

/r9k/
>>
Voldemort adopted a new form.
>>
>>17954886
There are plenty of other places to shoot up, nobody uses their elbows, tardbucket
>>
>>17955019
>look at he body, i'm 90% sure that's how heroin looks like
You know nothing about drugs

>psychedelics (even THC) are a big deal and can't be taken soft, you shouldn't abuse
>even THC

You literally know nothing about drugs

>>17954886
>>17954858
>>17954819
>>17954449
>>17954296
>>17954057
>>17953701

Idiot.

>>17954851
Pill overdoses don't change your appearance.

>>17953837
This guy knows his shit
>>
>>17955019
I guess that settles it.

>>17954994
Uh oh, meltdown incoming?
>>
>>17955101
this
>>
Glad this is still going. I passed out last night right as I was watching the video where you can see her boyfriend in the reflection. That's a big motherfucker and yeah, he looks like a fucking creep.

>>17955019

God damn, the people who actually think this way are the cringiest things that show up on /x/. How many marijuanas did you do when you were 17 in order to gain this extensive knowledge?

>>17954886
Holy mother of fuck. The fact that you are capable of utilizing a keyboard is astonishing.
>>
>>17955019
Please unplug your keyboard and surrender yourself back to high school.
>>
>>17954994
That's the weirdest fucking response. Two things:

1) If someone was controlling her every action, the way it seems, why wouldn't he use that opportunity to have her clear the air and say that she is alright, especially since if you do that in a comment rather than in a video you won't enable people to gauge how fucking terrified she is and her obvious distress?

2) Maybe she's not exactly under constant surveillance but she knows the guy will see it eventually, so she can't confirm that something is wrong but also doesn't want to keep insisting that things are fine if she doesn't have to?

Obviously I've never been in whatever fucked up situation this girl is caught up in. But having been a part of some pretty fucked up, controlling relationships, I can understand the mindset of watching your every word and every step, trying to leave any window open that you can for the possibility of getting help.
>>
Just glancing at what I missed since last night, it seems like we're still in commentary mode. So what are our options for any possibility of finding out whether this girl legitimately needs help?

Is anyone capable of placing her accent well enough to get a ballpark idea of where she may be in the UK? Or does anyone recognize the downtown area she was walking through in one or two of those videos?
>>
Her pupils are also fucking tiny, for example in her Q&A. Heroin makes your skin itch as well, so that could be what Anon connected the scabs on her elbow to.
>>
>>17953282
I know im late to this party, but, Amsterdam? Isn't sex work very common there? What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>17955198

She lives in London, the downtown area was Amsterdam. A few people on Instagram/YouTube have claimed to have called the police, with no results. One had an address she shared on her 100k sub special and said the police went to her house, but she had moved three months ago.

We also don't know if it's abuse. Maybe she's just on drugs or mentally ill, which her family would know.
>>
File: allthewayspoop.jpg (68KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
allthewayspoop.jpg
68KB, 600x440px
>>17955199
Oh christ. First, I looked for that exact thing when the whole drugs idea first came up and in the rare instances where she's close enough and the shot is clear enough that you can actually see her pupils, they aren't anything but normal. Have you ever actually seen pinpoint pupils?

Second, even if that were the case, and it isn't, heroin isn't the only thing that causes pinpoint pupils and out of all the time I've spent around junkies in various states of use, withdrawal, recovery, etc. I've never seen one of them behave like this girl. Her behavior simply does not fit the idea of someone who just fell into drug abuse. At least not for anyone who actually knows a goddamn thing about drugs.
>>
>>17952616

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cc1IAnImFk

why would she be collabing with famous uk youtubers if she is being held hostage?
>>
File: 1467343435888.jpg (307KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467343435888.jpg
307KB, 1280x800px
>>17955211
Ah. Was the Amsterdam video the most recent one which gave some indication as to her location? How long ago was it that someone had contacted the police?

And no, obviously we don't know for certain that it's abuse. We don't actually know WHAT the fuck is going on with this girl. However, mental illness and drug abuse on their own are not sufficient explanations for her behavior in the videos. The possibility that someone is exerting control over her doesn't necessarily explain everything either, but it does fit much better on its own than the other two and it doesn't rule out that drugs and mental illness may also have some role in the whole thing.

>>17955227
Good thing you dropped in to shut everyone up with that video from over a fucking year and a half ago. Thanks anon, where would we be without your dumb ass?
>>
>>17955224

I was about to send you a screenshot, but then I realised that it was just the reflections blocking everything but the very lower part of her pupils. Whoops.

>>17955227

Not saying she's being held hostage, but that video is from Dec 2014.
>>
>>17955227
That difference. Jesus. Her hair looks healthier too.
>>
>>17955240
with videos like this, it would be really hard to see something like that regardless. whatever the light source is will be reflecting in her eyes as well as the camera itself. short of seeing someone in person or having a higher quality production, you're not going to be able to see something like pinpoint pupils in a video like this.
>>
>>17955245
Yeah, the changes are pretty drastic and basically across the board. Everything from her behavior to her demeanor to her appearance to the quality and editing of her videos has gone from typical youtube nonsense to legitimately bizarre and concerning.
>>
>>17955234

Okay, so first of all, she has been using old clips and reposting old pictures on instagram, so we can't really be sure when anything happened, BUT the bedroom her newest videos are in is the same as in her videos a year ago - so how could she have moved? Either that commenter was lying or the video is old. The police comments are all either from today or yesterday. She has posted a picture of her and her boyfriend by the sea (who went to Amsterdam with her) to Instagram, I don't know if Instagram strips exif data though. The picture is also on twitter. If we can get exif data, we could compare the phone to the one she had in her Q&A vid.

Her frightened behavior could be because she's paranoid and imagining things, wouldn't that explain everything?
>>
>>17955199
If that were the case, her face would be all torn up and scabby too, makeup can't hide that shit. Not to mention you don't see any track marks on her arms. I'm pretty sure heroin is not the case here.
>>
File: bruises.jpg (50KB, 815x458px) Image search: [Google]
bruises.jpg
50KB, 815x458px
>>17955262
As far as I know, Instagram and Twitter strip exif. They keep the data themselves but it's not going to be available for anyone like us.

As far as the possibility of paranoia/imagination: It isn't impossible, no. But the primary reason I don't think that's the full story is that the same look of fear you see pop up in her most recent uploads is also present in the video where we know for a fact that her boyfriend was the one following her around and filming her and it happens when she looks at him. That, combined with the obvious bruising on her arms lead me to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong here and it stems from that guy.

I'm well aware that some people like it rough and bruising from rough sex or whatever is a plausible, simple, innocent-enough explanation. But those bruises aren't the only thing going on in these videos and when you combine them with the rest of the strange things we've been watching and the fact that it clearly has something to do with that guy, I think it's plain that something is wrong and the girl probably needs help.

>>17955300
Thank you anon, meant to mention that as well. The absence of track marks, for me, rules out the heroin possibility altogether even if there is some other drug involved her. Yes, you can shoot up elsewhere but nobody would do that. You don't pass up those veins if you're into boy, period. You use them and then cover up the evidence, which is easy.
>>
File: 1467865065731.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1467865065731.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
watch out, this thread is reddit
>>
She just commented on YouTube..
>>
We're reaching The 400s replies, which is the maximum?
>>
>>17955353
I don't even remember. Someone make a new thread.
>>
Holy shit this is giving me some lonelygirl15 vibes.
>>
so what do /x/? do we find out where this putana lives and white knight the fuck out of her abuser? WE MUST RISE.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-20-40-22.jpg (631KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-20-40-22.jpg
631KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1.jpg (35KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 633x356px
Tweet from her ex boyfriend

https://twitter.com/ComedyGamer/status/755746428069220352
>>
Okay guys. Here's an update: I'm in a kik group where we tried to find out why she's acting so weird. We found a way to contact her boyfriend and another user messaged him, he replied she's dealing with personal stuff. Seemed pretty sincere.

This is the end of it for me personally.
>>
>>17955418
"personal stuff"

Yeah that should just about explain everything away, no need for concern.

Seriously, dude?

So what IS the limit on these threads, I honestly don't know. I've got a new thread ready to go but I'm not going to post it if this one still has plenty of time to spare.
>>
Nevermind, we did hit the bump limit.

New thread:
>>17955435
>>17955435
>>17955435
>>
>>17952616
What's up with that triangle tattoo on that girl's wrist? 1:34
>>
>>17955502

It's from Harry Potter you noob

theres a new thread btw

>>17955438
>>
>>17955360
why doesn't this thread keep being bumped to the top of the board whenever someone comments? Are the mods trying to hide it without doing something as blatant as deleting the thread?
>>
>>17955525
Nobody is checking this thread anymore, go to the new one

>>17955435
>>
>>17955543
deleted ;_;
>>
Someone make a new thread before this one dies
>>
>>17955525
whats up reddit
>>
>>17955525
Wtf is wrong with you, mods?
>>
>>17955662

new thread
>>
>>17953124
>Iowaska
Holy shit anon
>>
File: Capture.png (45KB, 609x351px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45KB, 609x351px
Marinas friend AlishaCat (who also posts weird videos now) posted this on a comment under one of her own videos.
>>
Wth mods? Tarot and a dozen demon summoning shit is allowed but some creepy shit going on with a girl online isn't?
>>
>>17953825
Weirdd
>>
>>17954177
Back to /b/ kiddo
>>
new thread plox?
>>
>>17956042
I'm not at home, any new discovers?
>>
File: large.jpg (154KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
154KB, 500x385px
Marina is so cute! CUTE!

pls b ok ;_;
>>
>>17956062
I think its dead, other two threads 404'd

I found that she posted a picture with a heart on her nose today after her youtube subs asked to draw a heart on herself if she needed help, thats it though
>>
>>17952616
our new Chip-chan
>>
>>17953282
Bong sound right on the beginning?
>>
File: BonerNope.gif (15KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
BonerNope.gif
15KB, 250x200px
That bruiser on her arm and the terrified look in the second segment of OP's link are definitely troubling. Also total lack of make up that she's always in is inductive of some crying and quick removal without reapplying.

The camera angle in first part is also strange. If you're making a professional endorsement video, Yout shouldn't be stooping down to be in the shot.

The whole atmosphere here is sketchy. Like whomever is behind the camera has been abusive and is in a rush. The look on her face in the second segment looks desperate, as if she knows if she gets it wrong again the abuse will come with it.

Much more relaxed in third segment, probably because the other girls being there give her a sense of safety. She knows the abuser won't act in front of witnesses.

My guess is abusive boyfriend. She seeks approval, yet doesn't like being hurt by this person. So it's either a parental figure, or mentor, or a boyfriend.

Regardless, this girl is in trouble.
>>
>>17956167
Apologies for typos. On mobile and type window is small and autocorrect is a cunt. You get the general consensus.
>>
>>17953284

You are an Idiot.
I am a Satanist and you are talking out of your anus (lolol pun intended)
>>
>>17952836
I've never opened one of these. It says it doesn't work on safari, so how tf do i listen to it Dx
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.