[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning: /x/ is filled with qlippoths, energy vampires, hungry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: machine-elf-2.jpg (455KB, 946x961px) Image search: [Google]
machine-elf-2.jpg
455KB, 946x961px
Warning: /x/ is filled with qlippoths, energy vampires, hungry ghosts, and cancer. If you are a novice seeking occult knowledge, this is not the place to find it. In fact, posting in here will invite all the wrong sorts of attention to you at a time when you are vulnerable. If you are a cancerous middle-school teenybopper looking for phony creepypasta chills, on the other hand, this place is perfect for you, and you have so little to offer that I doubt you're in any real danger.

>>
>>17952469
>qlippoths
You realize these are simply obstructing habit structures, yes?

Wait...you may be right...

>93
Have you looked through my library of Crowley materials including a Motta Equinox and the vast majority of the Yorke Microfilms Warburg Collection, and a few of the Sloane MSS?
>>
File: 4chan.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>17952469
Bitch please. I'm here for years and no one here can do shit. Nothing bad came into my life.
>>
>>17952472
If you can't see the cancer, then rest assured that you are it.
>>
K keep me posted...
>>
File: 4chan (2).png (673KB, 613x607px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (2).png
673KB, 613x607px
>>17952476
CANCER ON AN IMAGEBOARD FOR KIDS!
IMAGEBOARD FOR KIDS ARE SRS BUSINESS! WE NEED TO REMOVE DA CANCER! CLEANSE! 4CHAN SERIOUZ BUSINESS GUISE! IM RIGHT! I HAVE AUTISM!
>>
File: yod he wah he.jpg (57KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
yod he wah he.jpg
57KB, 640x631px
>>17952482
Leave.
>>
>>17952500
Nah son.You're not the first telling me and you wont be the last, but the reality of the situation is that no one can make me leave because everyones a powerless clown.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (1MB, 2400x1871px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
1MB, 2400x1871px
Glory to Flat Earth
>>
>>17952469
Where do I go?
>>
File: triangle.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>>17952510
Enjoy the servitor.
>>
>>17952534
Do more, bitch.
>>
>>17952529
If you're genuinely searching, it will offer itself to you. Practice wei wu wei. But rest assured it's not here.
>>
>>17952544
any place you could recomend? do you take students?
>>
File: tao.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tao.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>17952554
No. Here's a free lesson for you. When you reach for something, you pay a price for it. This is the male path. When something offers itself to you of its own Will, it is a gift; you are free to accept it without cost. Cultivate stillness and patience and allow what you need to offer itself to you. This is wei wu wei: passivity within one's own nature.

Know the male, yet keep to the female. Receive the world in your arms and the Tao will never leave you.

But whatever you choose, whether it's the left or the right, this place is toxic and useless to you.
>>
>>17952544
wee wee what?
>>
>>17952469
>If you are a novice seeking occult knowledge, this is not the place to find it.
where then?
>>
>>17952469
If you can't protect people from those effects, you have no business speaking of them.
>>
>>17952960
This. If you don't have a better alternative, you're just shitposting. Give me OC or give me spooks.
>>
>>17952471

Yes reading books on things regarding veiled satanism will give you insight in to the infinite instead of being trolled by supernatural beings.
>>
>>17952469
http://subedlc.com/short/LAN
>>
>>17952469
>When the meme magick just right
>>
>>17952469
>If you are a novice seeking occult knowledge, this is not the place to find it.

Actually, it is a great place for that, if you possess discernment.
>>
File: Shiva-Parvati-Ganesh.jpg (423KB, 838x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva-Parvati-Ganesh.jpg
423KB, 838x1089px
>>17952566
Nothing is toxic to one who praises Lord Shiv.

Assume the Godform whilst here, repeat after me.

She-Vo-Ham. She-vo-ham.
>>
>>17953019
I could fit all of AC's comments on Satan into one page, maybe two.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.