[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I come to you because I'm not sure where else to gather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n59sqtaDYK1r1aqjj.jpg (15KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n59sqtaDYK1r1aqjj.jpg
15KB, 500x373px
/x/

I come to you because I'm not sure where else to gather information for my self. To make this as short as possible, I'm seeing figures out of the corner of my eyes. Used to be every once in a great while, past few weeks it's every other day, in some instances more than once a day. What is wrong with me? Is there something I can search? Someone to talk with? Thanks for any input..
>>
Well, how much sleep are you getting?
>>
>>17952222
This started happening to me after doing psychedelics for a summer. It lasted for a couple months. Have you done any psychedelics recently that may have residual effects?
>>
>>17952222
Live with it
>>
>>17952263

>Spent a summer doing psychedelics
>sees hallucinations
>"how is this possible???"

Are you serious right now?
>>
>>17952257
I get between 7 and 8 hrs.
>>
Shadow people. The moar frequently you see them, the moar they will get you
>>
>>17952286
kek'd

abandon thread haha
>>
>>17952320
Get you?
>>
>>17952222
Sometimes people with depression and/or anxiety have hallucinations. This can be tactile, auditory, and more seriously, visual. I spoke with my therapist on Thursday, and told her I was seeing fictional animals out of the corner of my eye, i.e. deer that are bulky and jet black, and a massive puma. This has even affected me physically, yesterday I suddenly felt a presence behind me and as I was turning around to back up, I felt like I was pushed over, and nearly fell on my back. She said it is very common for people with depression to have hallucinations, and if they start becoming visual, it is important to talk to a psychologist.
>>
>>17952222
This started happening to me at 19. It started with insomnia. When I could sleep I woke up to sleep paralysis, exploding head syndrome, and vivid nightmares where I would feel my senses shutting down and right as I was about to die, I'd wake up. I became terrified to sleep and saw shadowy figures. Everything could have been explained away by the sleep-deprived mind playing tricks on me. I'm able to sleep now but only when it's light out and I still often wake to sleep paralysis. I feel like I'm dying. As soon as I drift off to sleep at night, my heart starts pounding and I wake up gasping for breath and worried I've had a heart attack. Sleep apnea maybe? I'm a physically fit individual with no heart conditions and I know it's in my head, but I still can't convince myself I'm not dying. I still see things out of the corner of my eyes. I hear things too, nothing major, just a ringing in my ears, or soft noises turning into hushed voices and magnifying in volume. I act completely normal on a day to day basis but I feel like I'm controlling myself from the outside sometimes, and I develop paranoid thoughts about people. I'm scared to tell anyone...
>>
They're just niggers. Nothing you can do about them really except take precautions. Just make sure to not have any pieces of melon or fried chicken lying around as niggers love these, also if you own a bike make sure its properly chained to something sturdy. When the niggers find out there is nothing of interest in your home they will eventually leave. Good luck m8
>>
>>17952338
Thank you for that, I'll keep what you said in mind.
>>17952339
Interesting, I too have been through sleep paralysis.
>>17952357
Lmao
>>
you'd be surprised how normal and common hallucinations are

you do not need to have a mental illness to hallucinate regularly
>>
>>17952338
This, honestly. After my boyfriend died I went through a period where my mental health was just terrible. Go figure, right? The depression, anxiety, and manic episodes that resulted in extremely bad paranoia and hallucinations was really awful. I got some therapy and on meds that helped. I'm mostly better now. Still can't sleep with the lights off though.

Hope that helps you in some way.
>>
>>17952222
This happens to me... but with cockroaches. I see them fucking every time, crawling on the ground, on the walls, flying around.

But you know, there aren't any, I'm just being paranoid about those little devils (except one time in which there actually was one).

So yeah, I wouldn't worry anon, it is just your brain playing tricks. (Unless it is that one exception)
>>
>>17952630
Clean your house mane.
>>
>>17952635
My house is squeaking clean. That is why there was only one time where these "shadows" were an actual insect.

I think it is the fucking white walls. I need to go back to somewhere with brown wood/brick walls.
>>
If you've taken psychedelics it's possible that you got Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder. Or latent schizophrenia that the drugs brought out.
>>
>>17952396
OP How old are you? You might be experiencing the onset of a schizoid disorder
>>
>>17952599
Thank you for sharing that.
>>17952901
Just turned 27 in Junr.
>>
>>17953046
That's a little old for schizophrenia to present I believe but who knows
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.