[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a concept to grasp, they do not emit onto you, for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1437969221016.jpg (41KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1437969221016.jpg
41KB, 600x849px
Here's a concept to grasp, they do not emit onto you, for you emit into them. You provide the energy for them to grasp, they do not have this energy if you do not give it to them. Do not live under the idea that you were placed on a plane, for it is you who accepted the plane to lay upon. Once one has recognized ones own power, one may choose where to place ones power, and stop letting it be taken by those who one chooses to grant power to. Does one hold ones power? Or is one lost? For if one is lost, one is only lost within one's self.
>>
So how do you become unlost
>>
File: Mirror_of_Destiny_by_Gloom82.jpg (164KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror_of_Destiny_by_Gloom82.jpg
164KB, 900x1199px
>>17952368

You ask a question, how to find oneself, but I want you to recognize what you are doing here. You are ASKING the question, and you are accepting ones position in the lost state. To escape the lost state, we must not accept that we are lost, we must stop asking the question, and we must establish that we are not lost, for we state our position at the plane of established position, the strength to accept one for what one is, and that is what one truly chooses to be.
>>
File: Selling your soul for a cookie.jpg (116KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
Selling your soul for a cookie.jpg
116KB, 534x534px
>>17952417
>>
>>17952417
Ok, can you go more in depth about how emitting energy ties into this.
>>
>>17952142
>>17952417
One of the least bullshit, grasping threads and posters Ive seen awhile.

Spot on OP.
>>
>>17954101
Also, I see your posts in a few other threads. I appreciate you being here!
>>
>>17952142
>>17952417
Great posts that will be hidden under shitposting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.