[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all the cameras and surveillance technology we have at present

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: werewolf_0.jpg (84KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf_0.jpg
84KB, 650x480px
With all the cameras and surveillance technology we have at present it's only a matter of time until irrefutable proof is found and broadcasted. Add to that with hackers, wikileaks, and government security mismanagement its getting harder and harder to keep classified communications and events from reaching the eyes of the public.

How long until the supernatural is outed to the world, /x/?
>>
Never because it isn't real.
>>
>>17952053
/thread
>>
>>17952053
Why are you here then? I dont go to /sci/ telling them that the earth is flat.
>>
The supernatural, paranormal, and even metaphysical. Whatever you want to call it, exists on an energetic or astral plane. Something that is not physical. The likelihood of it being revealed to the public as a whole is extremely low, it is something that you as an individually have to seek out and experiment with. Don't let people tell you differently, don't let roleplayers and naysayers pollute ya. YOU have to be believe unconditionally.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 272x185px
>>17952046
The ghost hunters really are getting a lot of compelling stuff in recent years. For the same reason, I think Bigfoot is gonna be totally debunked one day and the only people still holding on will be real whackjobs.
>>
lol it would break my heart to tell wild-minded fool like yourself that the fact, that there are still no any pictures of or videos of supernatural beings, probably means that they simply don't exist
>>
>>17952249
There are tons of picture and videos you idiot. Just people dismiss it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URTM3-qNjBQ
>>
>>17952356
Because videos like the one you posted are ridiculous.
>>
>>17952046
>outed
At this point, no matter what the government admits, nobody will believe it. Supernatural experiences only come on a personal basis. Nobody will believe just because the TV had a program on it.

Or I guess the gullible 3% of the population would believe the government in the event of disclosure.

Nobody has the authority to "out" the paranormal without having their credibility die.
>>
>>17953031
This is true. But I think before the world ends there will be a BIG event that people won't be able to ignore. There are so many fictional books where vampires, werewolves, witches and stuff get outed and the media has to report and accept it. Look how quickly the muslims ruined europe. I think a quick exposure could happen just as quickly. It only takes a little bit to open the floodwaters.
>>
>>17955268
>before the world ends
So any time in the next 4 billion years then? Good then we don't have to wait very long.
>>
>>17952356
That looks fake as shit. Sorry.
>>
>>17955313
You're just proving my point.

>>17955277
>tfw talking to someone who actually thinks the world is more than 7000 years old
>ishygdbt
>>
>>17955346
The bait worked. Go fuck yourself Christfag. We've already saved the world a billion times over without your dipshit religious philosophy.
>>
>>17955361
you are beyond saving. enjoy your demons
>>
>>17955364
There are no demon you insufferably moronic cunt.
>>
>>17955368
your despair will be delicious.
>>
>>17952111
You should. They just might be able to correct you on it.
>>
>>17955371
>you must be reeducated
>>
>>17952356
3spoopy5me
>>
>>17955370
Act like an energy vampire and you'll be treated like an energy vampire, faggot. There are no demons here other than you RPing the faggot your religion convinced you you weren't.
>>
>>17955375
yes. delicious.
>>
>>17955373
It's voluntary. Nobody's forcing you to go to /sci/.
>>17955378
Terrible cunt. Leave this place of nondemons, nondemon.
>>
>>17952111
Sane people come here for spoopy stories, not conspiracy theories, reptilians, summoning demons and tulpas and all that other bullshit
>>
>>17955519
Sadly this board would be nothing without the other half.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.