[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. Location friend again. There's something that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: scan0016_gray.jpg (455KB, 592x848px) Image search: [Google]
scan0016_gray.jpg
455KB, 592x848px
Hello /x/. Location friend again. There's something that has been troubling me about the state of this board, but first I'd like to share a new location with you

[Adelaida Cemetery, Klau Mine Road, Paso Robles CA 93446]

I would like to begin this summary with a stern warning: Do not go to this cemetery by yourself. There are multiple reports of aggressive shadow people. As a warning to investigators, equipment tends to fail on the property or go wild and break

The cemetary is populated by a large amount of child graves due to a diphtheria epidemic in the late 1800s. However the cemetery's most popular local ghost is that of Charlotte M. Sitton. Ms Sitton was a young mother who lost both of her children to the illness and fell into a deep depression from which she never recovered. Accounts of her death vary, but the most common assumption is suicide, either from poision or hanging herself in the schoolhouse. Ms Sitton is reported to appear the most from [10:00pm to 11:30pm], found weeping for her children among tombstones or drifting through the grass. Charlotte is a young woman of 19 in a long white dress. Pic related, Ms Sitton's marker.

/x/ I've been troubled by the lack of quality content on the board lately. Is it just me? Do you guys have threads you would like to see more of? Expect more locations, and feel free to make suggestions.
>>
>>17948692
>Do you guys have threads you would like to see more of?

Quality succubus and vampire threads are rare this year.
>>
>>17948701
I'm open to researching vampires more in depth, but they won't talk to me.
>>
>>17948692
>threads you would like to see more of?
How about OC instead? If I wanted to see a thread about something I was already aware of, I'd make one.
>>
>>17948721
Are my locations common knowledge? I'm willing to reach deeper and pull up something more obscure.
>>
>>17948719
>they won't talk to me
Research doesn't mean meeting.

This isn't a fucking survey we're running here.
>>
>>17948743
Don't rp in my threads please
>>
>>17948719
What do you wish to ascertain?
>>
>>17949045
General research. It's not a given that a vampire knows shit about their race so don't even bother with any anecdotal cultural knowledge you have.
>>
>>17949051
Shoot.
>>
I like your thread anon. Give me another. I live near a town that has an old and supposedly haunted cemetery. There's a mass grave due to a yellow fever out break and even an old hanging tree. Its located in senatobia, missippi. 38668 old Salem cemetary. I would post a pic but the land was just bought by a private owner and he has the police patrol a lot to deter folks from breaking in, getting foked up, vandalizing, etc... Maybe when I move back to town I can get permission from the owner to visit the site in the daytime.
>>
>>17948692
Back to topic. So, who is going to stay in the graveyard and met this lovely lady ghost?
>ded fo sure
>>
Too many roleplaying threads, I would love to see less bullshit. Just so it's easier to dredge through to find the good stuff. Then again, /x/ has always kind of been like this. It's just recently it has been fucking gross
>>
>>17949083
What if you bump into the one person who isn't playing a role?
>>
>>17949095
By that point it won't matter anymore.
>>
Hello, it's op back and checking in. I appreciate the responses my thread has been getting. If this thread is still alive tomorrow I'll post a smaller location for San Fran anons to drop by.
>>
File: 18lpqiwz4w662jpg.jpg (19KB, 302x320px) Image search: [Google]
18lpqiwz4w662jpg.jpg
19KB, 302x320px
[California street, between Jones and Powell Street, San Fran, CA]

Flora Sommerton was a young debutante who disappeared in 1876. She was being pressured by her parents to marry a wealthy man whom she despised, and chose to skip town instead. She was finally found, dead, in 1926. She had been living a second life as a maid named Mrs Butler in Butte, Montana. However she does not materialize as a worn 50 year old woman, but rather as she vanished; a young debutant in a Parisian style evening dress. It's assumed she still walks the street trying to recapture the life she almost had.

Flora is not dangerous, according to most accounts she appears full body until something passes through her or when she vanishes completely and suddenly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.