[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I mention this to anyone I know, I'm always ridiculed;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (20KB, 157x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 157x144px
Every time I mention this to anyone I know, I'm always ridiculed; maybe you'll be able to ease my... I don't even know.
> be me, prepubescent kid (can't remember how old I was exactly, probably 11 or 12)
> I lived with my grandparents in the area outside Ennis, Texas
> House is surrounded by trees, creek to the north and a man-made lake to the south, within walking distance
> nearest neighbors are two miles or so away, so I could piss outside
> it's 11:00 PM and I decide to let it rip
> grandparents are out to see the drag races by 85 Speedway so I'm all alone
> I'm outside, and I'm just peeing for what seems like whole minutes when I realize just how quiet it actually is
> it's the middle of summer. Should be all kinds of noises
> there's a smell of death in the air, but I don't know if it had something to do with that fucking thing I saw next
> my great grandpa had run over the septic tank cap a month earlier so it always smelled bad outside
> I hear a cackling in the distance (keep in mind that this is occurring in rapid succession)
> I shrug it off as a coyote, they're common in the area
> something... Hulking in stature came out of the trees, and was walking towards the house
> it was about eight feet tall, and it had white fur or skin or whatever the fuck
> I'm running inside and locking the door
> it FUCKING LAUGHS
> NOT A HUMAN LAUGH IT SOUNDED LIKE A LITERAL HA HA HA HA HA HA
> I grab the 20 gage off the gun rack in the living room, already loaded
> it looks at me through the window, just smiling at me in its creepy way
> I cock the shotgun and scream at it
> it's just laughing in its horrendous way
> the gun goes off, busting the window out and I fall to the ground due to not holding the damned gun right
> with a dislocated shoulder I barricade myself in the bathroom until about 1:45 AM
> I was a mental wreck when my grandparents showed, I was rambling about the "White Walker"
> it never came back, and I haven't pissed outside since
THE FUCK WAS THAT?
>>
File: 1468947473535.png (250KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1468947473535.png
250KB, 557x605px
Pretty okay story, though it relies heavily on the regular tropes and has no real build up
>>
>>17948547
>probably 11 or 12
>I grab the 20 gage off the gun rack in the living room, already loaded
'murka
>>
>>17948567
Not a story, I tell you.
>>
>>17948571
I shot my first gun when I was 7. Not OP btw.
>>
OP here. Anybody willing to explain or at least give me a basic concept about what it was that I saw?
>>
>>17948590
A spoop that has never been documented before maybe?
>>
>>17948547
Probably a skinwalker, due to the smell and the way it "spoke".
>>
>>17948547
>it looks at me through the window, just smiling at me in its creepy way
Would you be okay with describing its face in more detail?
>>
>>17948547
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>17948703
Stop
>>
File: spurdo.png (4KB, 438x247px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
4KB, 438x247px
>>17948547
>> I lived with my grandparents in the area outside Ennis, Texas
>Ennis
>>
File: 1467081560812.png (144KB, 407x374px) Image search: [Google]
1467081560812.png
144KB, 407x374px
>>17948547
Legit spooped, OP.
>>
The white walker affects everyone at some point in their life
>>
>>17948547
Ahh now this is an old copypasta. Best enjoyed with aged wine. Get yourself some new content, sport.
>>
>>17948547
Can you draw it?
>>
>20 gauge
>knocking anyone but a toddler on their ass
Confirmed bullshit.
>>
>>17952149
Fuck, let alone 'dislocating' anything, lmfao.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.