[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to live in a psychic hospital as a lab rat for psychic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: corridor.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
corridor.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
I want to live in a psychic hospital as a lab rat for psychic power, magic and altered states.
>>
File: dagay.jpg (117KB, 634x663px) Image search: [Google]
dagay.jpg
117KB, 634x663px
Look for this guy, he'll Take You There.
>>
>>17946899
Ask CIA if they take you as one.
>>
>>17946899
You might be able to do a psychiatric hospital
>>
>>17946899
What you have describe is "Galerians"
kick ass game
>>
>>17946899
No, no you don't, you've no idea the torched they would poot you through. Government agencies know full well what humans are capable of and know just as well how to draw out potential people have effectively, as do I. And its not through meditation and training, its through trauma, pain and a need to develop what your capable of or die.
>>
>>17946899

might be time to lay off the dope bro
>>
>>17946899
You mean like in Flowers for Algernon?
>>
>>17946899

I lived in an office building on a professional campus for three months while they tested drugs on me, or maybe placebos...they never tell you.

Half the time we got to eat whatever we wanted and sit around. The second half included a regimented diet and exercise.

People got kicked out for smoking, and sex, one person was asked to leave because of their attitude.

At the end of the study I got a $30k check
>>
You must be very very bored OP.
>>
>>17948157
the plot of deadpool?
>>
>>17946899
Ok anon, im gonna give you an address and your gotta get there, we´ll put you to sleep and make some tests, nothing big, when you wake up you will feel at worst some paint in your butthole
>>
I did a lab study for meds but we had to do weird ass cognitive tests and they never told me what I was supposed to be taking. It was reasonably bizarre compared to the other trials I've been a part of (poor as fuck lol)

Got a sweet sweet £20k and a scary ass NDA though!
>>
>>17947368
/thread
>>
>>17949205
>$30k check
$10k a month sounds pretty good.
did you ever feel high or slightly altered from the drugs?
>>
>>17949205
Damn. I'd do it. Why not. How'd you get hooked up with that gig?
>>
File: 1449858008623.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1449858008623.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>17946899
>>
>ctrl+f
>0 results for Beyond the Black Rainbow
Wow.
>>
y si tambien escriben en español
>>
>>17951223
>feel at worst some paint in your butthole
>some paint
>paint
Fetishes get weirder all the time.
>>
>>17951233
Fuck the NDA. 20 fucking thousand pounds? What kind of test did you do? What made the trial bizarre?
>>
File: stranger things.jpg (59KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
stranger things.jpg
59KB, 1366x768px
>>17946899
Watch Stranger Things on Netflix and/or Beyond the Black Rainbow on DVD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_the_Black_Rainbow

Or just find a hippie chemist to manufacture a bathtub full of LSD for your project. Explain that you require real acid and not research chemicals, 'cause you're heroically attempting to push boundaries and break barriers of the collective unconscious, thereby heroically pushing the evolution of the species forward. Take a teaspoon of liquid squid every day for a year or two. You might not gain any psychic powers, but at least you'll get the psychiatric hospital part of your plan fulfilled.
>>
File: sell yourself to science.jpg (40KB, 297x475px) Image search: [Google]
sell yourself to science.jpg
40KB, 297x475px
>>17946899
Also, I advise you to purchase and read this book, OP.
>>
>>17947753
Don't ask them.
look what they did to poor andy dick.
I could tell you but it's sad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.