[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chip Chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 65

File: Cam 2.png (1MB, 1301x486px) Image search: [Google]
Cam 2.png
1MB, 1301x486px
Who has been watching Chip Chan?

She's been complaining of chest pain a lot now. It could be serious.

I'm interested in learning more about her too. Anyone have infos on how to contact her, besides the email which no longer works?

This is her cam
http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4
>>
>>17946821
who is she?
does she know she's being filmed??
>>
>>17947202
Someone please explain this newfag what's up
>>
>>17946821
Trans.
Extremely sleepy
Can't endure give(n) up
10-20 hours of complete unconciousness
After, defecation every hour
Murderous chest pain ache (murderous highlighted)
Lots of fever in whole body
>>
i know this is kind of a innapropriate question but i was explaining chip chan to a friend and they asked why she hasnt just killed herself yet, and i cant think of why if shes being held captive? for how many years? can she not do it? or is she just that strong?
>>
>>17947779
what captor would allow her the Internet access and all these webcams?
>>
>>17947202
Have you heard of google http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/04/27/who-is-chip-chan-the-disturbing-story-behind-this-viral-sensation/
>>
>>17947802
reptilian overlords
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhygx2GYnr1qg7kcu.png (62KB, 216x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhygx2GYnr1qg7kcu.png
62KB, 216x219px
>>17947802
again, even if she is mentally unstable and shes just hallucinating this, how has she not killed herself yet?
>>
>>17947802
Its said that the captor set up the webcams himself
>>
File: evabeatrice.jpg (53KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
evabeatrice.jpg
53KB, 848x480px
>>17946821
> Chest pain
Why won't she just drop and die
>>
File: 1464626997289.png (121KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1464626997289.png
121KB, 396x382px
>>17947877
>>
Chip Chan is actually Ji Yeon, a performance artist from Seoul. This was established several months ago.
>>
>>17947974
>makes questionable claim
>no links or anything to back it up

Sure bro.
>>
>>17947982
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2419980/Chip-Chan-South-Korean-artist-lives-life-3-webcams-captivates-viewers.html
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (144KB, 294x247px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
144KB, 294x247px
NOT SURE IF YALL NOTICED, BUT CHIPCHAN PUT UP A NEW SIGN. i have a korean friend who semi translated it for me-

Osomatsu - Today at 2:42 PM
악랄 졸림 ㅁㅊ 견뎌포기 (something about avoiding I think) 10~20 시간
1 초도안개우고 익식잃게함이후 1시간마다 대소빈살인 가슴 통증
She got atrangled
Choromatsu - Today at 2:43 PM
what
Osomatsu - Today at 2:43 PM
Strangled. She said she's going to murder
Instead of suicide
Not sure who's murdering
Osomatsu - Today at 2:44 PM
Someone's in pain so they're going to kill the one in pain?
Some hinges about going to the bathroom every hour
>>
>>17948007
That article literally said nothing about Ji Yeon or performance art, retard. And she'd have to be one hell of a dedicated performance artist to be doing this on webcam all the time for so many years.
>>
>>17948023
same anon-

friend says its a message saying shes "given up" and she feels like shes being strangled, and because of how much she hurts shes going to probably kill herself- "killing the one in pain"

the last couple of lines are about her bathroom habits- on how shes been having to go to the bathroom every hour, because of digestive problems im guessing.

idk about the avoiding thing- apparently 10~20 is about time- 10 to 20 mins/hours/days/whatever
>>
>>17948049
Meh. Enjoy watching an "edgy" student and her performance art.
>>
>>17948051
She is probably gonna die soon. Well if nobody treats her that is
>>
>>17948007
>dailymail
>article never mentions Ji Yeon
>artist only appears in the title and is given no explanation.

I could see her being fake too, but how does this article show any evidence?
>>
>>17948075
>>17948007
actually nevermind even the artist part in the title. The actual url and title on the page say south korean woman instead of south korean artist.
>>
Combine social anxiety + hypochondria with eating shit like instant chineese soups/fast foods/I don't even wan't to know what She's eating all that time and don't forget about being cut-off from human interaction for x years = Trips to the toilet every hour as bowel and stomach can't take it no more, pain in chest is caused by her eating habits most likely stomach reflux which causes immense pain in lower chest around solar plexus level and her mental health - Don't even get me started on this, she is a mess, but still feel sorry for Her as She mostlikely won't let anyone help her with living in a lie her psychosis created. Hope one day one pissed of 4chan'er is going to find her, ram that door with a frame and beat all this stupid nonsense out of Her head so She can enjoy the rest few years of Her life doing something nice instead of posting agonizing hieroglyphs on a whiteboard,
>>
>>17947815
Because there are other mental disorders besides depression.

Schizophrenics often act in interest of self-preservation, even when said actions are completely incomprehensible from an outside perspective.
>>
>>17948051
>>17948023
same anon again- correction: it isnt a suicide letter, shes literally planning on murdering somebody. about time if she isnt delusional, oh holy christ if she is
>>
>>17947974
>>17948007
>>17948055
Five seconds of googling shows that Ji Yeon is too young to be Chip Chan. That bitch just turned 23 while Chip is clearly in her mid-to-late 30s.

Ya dun goofed.
>>
Could we get someone who lives in or near Seoul to possibly go knock on her door, or alert people who live nearby of the shit that's going on??

Some anons doxed her years back. They found out her parents were wealthy and they died in an accident. So she was left with their money. She claims to have a stalker named P, who is most likely a family friend that was asked to look over her. I know an elderly couple who own a store nearby have done some nice things for her, such as drop off groceries when she wasn't able to leave the apartment.

The anons actually got her apartment's phone number, and a Korean anon called her apartment. When that happened she apparently freaked out and turned off the cameras. They decided not to do anything like go to her house after that, because they thought it would just freak her out even more.

I think that she is obviously in a lot of pain. It just isn't the same as what it was before, she might die.

What could be done, by a Korean speaker living in Seoul, is to go to the store owned by the elderly couple. That shouldn't be too difficult or risky. You could show them screenshots of her webcam as proof that she is in pain.

Her address is 305-19 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea. I don't know the name of the store that the elderly couple owns. It's either downstairs, or right next to her apartment.

I really think we should help her

>>17947694
>>17948023
Thank you so much!! I have spent so many hours trying to use google translate with the feature where you can draw with your finger, over the past couple days. It was very difficult.
>>
I know she's sleeping but she doesn't appear to be moving/breathing, and she usually fidgets a lot when sleeping.
>>
>>17949879

She did just move
Has anyone noticed the black figure in the doorway appearing to look on
Seems to be a sign in the mirror
>>
>>17948099

Is it possible to alert Korean authorities? She is obviously a threat to herself and now possibily someone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 634x1128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 634x1128px
>>17949963
Thoughts?
>>
>>17949972
What do you mean?
That does look weird.

>>17949965
I'm sure it would be possible for someone who speaks Korean.
>>
>>17949998
I can see a lot in that picture
What do you all see
>>
>>17947779
>>17947815

Is Gravity Falls any good? I'm a huge animated Disney fag and have been thinking of watching it.

Also, too answer your question, severely delusional mental illness like this doesn't always equal suicidal. In fact, people who do this type of crazy shit are usually doing it because they believe they are 'protecting' or 'helping' themselves.

I don't think Chip-Chan is suicidal, I think she's the opposite - she's believes she's being held against her will and that her health is being tampered with by a mysterious corrupt police officer named "P".
>>
File: tmp_22256-24T04-09-49Z-259122780.png (448KB, 634x1128px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22256-24T04-09-49Z-259122780.png
448KB, 634x1128px
>>17950013
You mean this, weird face looking thing?
>>
>>17948099
Beating a mentally ill & very delusional person isn't going to snap them out of it and make them realize they were being stupid and should live a happy life, you fucking retard.

"Pissed of 4chan'er" what exactly is she doing that would piss someone off? You speak about it like you're so exhausted with her behavior. You don't have to watch her.
>>
>>17950056

>You mean this, weird face looking thing?

Yeah there's a few in the doorway behind the mirror and also a small note on top of mirror and side

Spooky!
>>
>>17950028

Psychosis is also possible eg- loosing grip on reality, paranoid behaviour and grandios beliefs
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 750x1334px
>>17950056
Just a few I noticed
>>
She put up a new sign. Again any attempt at translating would be highly appreciated.

>>17950293
Yeah that was creeping me out a bit last night but it seems that she has put the lights on and they aren't there anymore. Still, was very creepy to watch this at 4 in the morning with all the moving pixels and the distorted shadows.

I thought it looked like she wasn't moving/breathing for a while there. Was relieved to see her move around a bit.
>>
>>17950831
>She put up a new sign. Again any attempt at translating would be highly appreciated.

I don't know how to translate it but I'm sure there is a app.
It was starting to freak me out a little she defiantly has something going on though because they seemed to move very odd
>>
>>17950841
What you mean like an entity? I have never really thought of that but I guess its a possibility. Watching the shadows swirl around at the same time it didn't look like she was breathing made it feel like I was watching a horror film.

I was considering sending a letter to her apartment or the elderly couple who helps her if I could find out the name of their store. If you can think of anything that could potentially help with that kind of thing then I could probably send it. Why not?

But that was really only a backup option. I don't think it'll be necessary to make contact with her at all if someone in Seoul can get evidence (screencaps) to someone that she knows.
>>
>>17950293
Pareidolia. Seriously, you guys, that's blurry as shit and you're grasping at straws, don't be stupid.

And as for the people freaking out and wanting to contact the Korean authorities, I honestly doubt Chip Chan is going to hurt anyone for real. She says a lot of shit that obviously isn't true, like how she "can't leave the apartment", yet has been seen a number of times going out to get groceries or other things.
>>
>>17951646
She is always writing in her signs that she is having severe chest pain, shitting herself, feeling exhausted. She has definitely lost weight in the past year. It isn't only about her mental condition. She really should see a doctor. Her body is shutting down.

The idea is to get in touch with the elderly couple that owns a store on the same street as her. They have been generous to her before and she seems to know/trust them.

Is there something that I am overlooking here? Its not like I'm trying to fuck with her in some way.
>>
Here's a screencap of her newest sign. Although it's one we've already seen. I think she's been sleeping 24+ hours.
>>
is chip-chan kill?
>>
Is camera 2 down for you guys, too?

I check on her periodically throughout the day for some reason. Last I saw she was sitting in the chair she's been sleeping in with a sign on her shoulder and looked like she might've been on her laptop. This was a few hours ago.
>>
>>17952710
Not down, she's moving too
>>
She's been around for years. Authorities have already been contacted, several times. They already know about her. You could write a letter to those grocery store owners but not sure what that would accomplish. If Chip Chan won't accept any help.
>>
>>17952721

Yep, just came back on for me.

She sleeps in such uncomfortable positions
>>
Maybe she should get a cat or something.
>>
Is she like that Russian? Reffbatch or whatever
>>
>>17946821
Leave it to /x/ to turn a paranoid schizophrenic's antics into a half a decade long fucking conspiracy lol
>>
>>17948023
One of the worst translations I've ever read. Real one is couple of posts above
>>
>>17950831
July 23 12pm to 11am
complete unconsciousness
July 24 6 (am?pm?) To 13 (1pm? 1am?)
13 (am?pm?) To 19 (am?pm?)
Didn't (get) awaken(ed) for even a second
defecation, chest pain

Military style time is not uncommon in Korea, depending on region. It most definitely means she's pretty old tho, especially to use it without taking care to specify further
>>
>>17946821
What say the letters ?
>>
>>17947694
>>17953226
>>
>>17953238
lol ty sorry im tired af
>>
>>17948412
>Could we get someone who lives in or near Seoul to possibly go knock on her door, or alert people who live nearby of the shit that's going on??
This been happening for like 3 yrs , w,e you want to do , someone else already tried
>>
>>17953262
Sounds like you need some sleep
>>
>>17947807
rePtilian

"P"

>woke
>>
File: chipshannew.jpg (53KB, 647x244px) Image search: [Google]
chipshannew.jpg
53KB, 647x244px
Anyone have a translation on this new sign?
>>
>>17948051
>having to go to the bathroom every hour, because of digestive problems im guessing.

The bathroom thing comes up all the time, I'm guessing that's either a side effect of any meds she's on, or maybe because she eats ramen and other microwave shit exclusively, or maybe she's developed IBS after years of stress. Whatever it is, she talks about having to shit all the time pretty regularly.
>>
>>17953720

Korean isn't that good, but here is a rough translation.

Wake up right away
Everyday my pants are full of poop
>>
>>17953272
No not really. And its been happening for way more than 3 years.

I think now that we have proof that she is in real physical pain, it changes things.

I know people have tried stuff before.

She might actually die, anon.
>>
>>17954003
Top kek
>>
File: Chip-chan 4.png (1MB, 1297x487px) Image search: [Google]
Chip-chan 4.png
1MB, 1297x487px
>>17953199
Thank you so much. This is probably about as good as it gets.

Would you be comfortable with calling a store? I know it's kind of a lot to ask... Just wondering.

>>17954003
Not the guy who posted that one but thanks.
>>
File: Chip-chan 5.png (1MB, 1557x581px) Image search: [Google]
Chip-chan 5.png
1MB, 1557x581px
Her newest sign
dat face tho
>>
>>17950028
its a fun show
>>
She lives about 1 mile from supposedly one of the best hospitals in the country, too. That's just depressing
>>
Just sent an email to the hospital. Don't have time for anything else today
>>
>>17952355
>Is there something that I am overlooking here?

Nope, society is just fucked, that's all.
>>
File: 1467322210458.jpg (175KB, 780x553px) Image search: [Google]
1467322210458.jpg
175KB, 780x553px
>>17952874
This.
>>
>>17955716
Lol haha I can call a store. I kinda stutter in Korean so I can ask my dad or smth
>>
>>17948051
Does police not give a fuck? If this have been going on for years and they have a solid lead with "P" being a police officer and the possibility that her parents died, leaving her a big inheritage that this P guy wants...

I mean...it would't be too hard to investigate this it seems. I therefore call BS on this, she isn't being held captive by anyone, she has some strange behaviors and craves attention through these cams until she kills herself, making it all a big mystery which I think she ultimately wants...

Hell, she might even be the one who hurt/killed someone and ia now hiding this way to sort of cover it up
>>
>>17949965
This. Why this haven't been done earlier is beyond me. Tell the police that there is a woman claiming to be held captive and be in a lot of pain.
This story kinda annoys me the more I get to know. Her adress is even there?
>>
>>17957846
Then they'll start asking questions. "What were you doing watching her sleep, you fucking pervert?" This could be a sting operation for all we know.
>>
>>17957885
cant tell if bait or just that dumb.

either way, 9/11 nice moves, keep it up.
>>
>>17957885
Holy fuck you are a moron
>>
>>17957928
Why haven't you reported this then?
>>
>>17957933
because its an obvious FBI sting, designed to detain people who watch other people sleep anon
>>
>>17957939
[spoiler]Since when was somnophilia a crime?[/spoiler]
>>
>>17957944
fuck spoilers
>>
>>17956992
Ok well if you could email me then that'd be great. The thread may die soon.
[email protected]

Just say like yooo or something and I'll tell you some things.
>>
File: new-water-problem_1438403[1].jpg (68KB, 655x566px) Image search: [Google]
new-water-problem_1438403[1].jpg
68KB, 655x566px
>>17946821
Goddamn how old is that bottled water now?
>>
what if we're doing Cop P's dirty work by monitoring Chippie for him and allowing him to easily keep track of her actions by browsing /x/?
>>
>>17958079
Wouldn't it be easier for him to just keep watching the cam?
>>
just looked at the cams through a link i found on google while looking up what the fuck this is all about..
Is she always just laying motionless?
>>
Goddamn curiosity got the better of me
>>
>>17954229
>She might actually die, anon.
A life means nothing really ...
>>
Who pays her rent?
>>
Who the fuck turned the lights on?
>>
>>17958373
I'd wager either herself or 'P'
>>
>>17958374
They've been on for a while now. No clue who did it. I saw it happen, didn't seem like anyone was in frame when it did happen, only one that was in frame was Chip-Chan
>>
Wake me up
>>
>>17957837
Anon, slopes don't give a damn about helping the mentally ill. That's why.
>>
File: 1347731973655.jpg (33KB, 368x348px) Image search: [Google]
1347731973655.jpg
33KB, 368x348px
>>17958460
You know, someone mentioned in a previous thread that mental health services aren't quite as developed in South Korea as they are here in the west. My theory is that somebody (no idea who) set her up in a cheap ass apartment and installed cameras to keep an eye on her, perhaps even telling her that the rent and other necessities would be paid for so long as the cameras remained on. Certainly the legality of this comes into question, but what if it happens to fall into more of a gray area than we think? What if those are simply the measures they have to take to deal with the mentally ill in that part of the world?
>>
>>17958374
Maybe they have a timer.
>>
she's just a paranoid schizo with other possible mental issues, if you by into these moronic conspiracies, you are one of simple mind.
>>
>>17958574
You could say that about any conspiracy theory, anon. I think she's just a mentally ill person too, but I still follow these threads once in a while, especially now that it seems we have some actual Koreanons to translate stuff.

This is kind of like if The Truman Show was real, only a little more boring and a lot more depressing.
>>
>>17958513
The whole idea of mental illness isn't big in asia at all.
Western style medical training has seen a skyrocketing number of people, in India in particular, diagnosed with depression.
Where were all the depressed people before western diagnostics were introduced?
If you felt down you just fuckin dealt with it.
>>
File: 3PSY10-16-12.png.cf[1].jpg (22KB, 610x340px) Image search: [Google]
3PSY10-16-12.png.cf[1].jpg
22KB, 610x340px
>>17958513
What if Chippy's as popular as PSY in South Korea but they're so Asian about minding their own business that nobody bothers to help her at all? That would be fucked up. If she were in the States half of us would harass the shit out of her for the lulz and the other half would petition Dr. Phil or some shit to put her on TV and help her.
>>
>>17958603
>Where were all the depressed people before western diagnostics were introduced?
>If you felt down you just fuckin dealt with it.

Yeah, because that's always a fantastic idea.
>>
File: 1444415707539.gif (2MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
1444415707539.gif
2MB, 200x145px
>>17958722
What if Chippy IS PSY
>>
>>17958072
I have this same thought. People always leave water in the same bottle forever until there's all these water droplets on the inside. "It's just water!!" Yeah with like metals and minerals in it that are just sitting there settling and coating the inside of the bottle. Have they never looked inside and seen the grime in it? Gross.
>>
File: Sem Título.png (138KB, 321x239px) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.png
138KB, 321x239px
Is she ok?
>>
File: Sem Título.png (139KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.png
139KB, 320x240px
>>17958800
Oh it's ok she just moved.
>>
>>17958800
Yep.. lol just fine!
>>
>>17948055
>Men.
>>
>>17958603
This is why suicide is at epidemic proportion in Asian countries.
>>
>>17948055
Are you honestly fucking retarded?
>>
in south korea mentally ill people are locked in basements
ITS JUST CHINK CULTURE
>>
Chip chan cam went down. Anyone noticed what happened before it went down?
>>
>>17959074
I think she's just sleeping.
>>
Does she have a normal sleep patern?
Beacuse if she has, nothing's going to happen in the next 4-5 hours.
>>
>>17959074
Too many people watching at once causes the "Make me unconscious" cam to crash. This usually happens during daylight hours in the US.
>>
>>17959095
>she sleeps for like 20 hours a day
>>
>>17959098
P must be unhappy about this
>>
>>17959095
If you read posts above you'd see she sleeps 10-20h a day
>>
>>17959099
>>17959102
Soo... You just gotta be lucky to see her do something?
Why is this a thing?
>>
>>17959104
We have no life :y
>>
>>17959104
Nah, she usually wakes up every 30-45 minutes but only for a brief moment to use the bathroom or to draw a new sign. You would definitely be lucky to catch her climbing over the stacked water bottles to get out the front door, that happens maybe two or three times a year. Spotting the elderly woman bringing her food is pretty much the holy grail of Chip Chan viewing, we don't even have solid evidence that she exists at the moment.
>>
How accurate is the claim that the cams go down when P visits? Has anyone seen P on cam?
>>
>>17959167
Not accurate at all. I'm going to do a long post with infos in a while to clear things like this up
>>
>>17959197
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>17947826
bait, are you this stupid ?
>>
>>17948049
>one hell of a dedicated performance artist
p. artists would love nothing more than attention whoring all day.
>>
>>17948055
I was a sophomore in high school when I learned about her. Now I've graduated from college. This has been going on too long for it to just be performance art.
>>
File: Chip-chan 6.png (1MB, 1555x582px) Image search: [Google]
Chip-chan 6.png
1MB, 1555x582px
Here's a little info I put together.

Chip-chan’s parents were very wealthy but they died in an accident, leaving her their fortune. “P” is a family friend who was asked to watch over her. She has been streaming to potentially nobody since around 2008. /x/ discovered her in 2011 and they thought she was dead. She has always been hanging up signs and sleeping for enormous durations. There are a few blogs that were hers but they haven’t been updated in at least a year. In one of them she invites anybody to watch her stream.

She probably has schizophrenia and catatonia. She thinks there was a verichip implanted into her which can control her mind. She says she is locked in the apartment but there are videos of her leaving. According to her, P is stalking her, wants her money, and is the one behind all of this. Obviously none of this is true and she is very paranoid and delusional.

In 2013 some anons made contact with her but the way she responded made them quit. They found out about some of the things above, and that there's an elderly couple that has brought groceries to her apartment. They own a convenience store which is located right next to her apartment. So these are people she knows and trusts.

Lately she has been feeling severe bowel and chest pain, extreme lethargy, and she has visibly lost a lot of weight. I am not a doctor but I think she is at risk of serious injury or death if things are left the way they are. She basically has said that she wants to die due to the degree of pain she’s in. We have screencaps of the signs that she has put up to prove all of this.

(1/2)
>>
>>17959438
I wouldn't call the authorities yet. Nor contact her directly. Nor try to get her locked up. Don’t do anything that would fuck her up. I’m not exactly sure what the health care system is like in Korea, but I heard it’s pretty decent. They have in-patient mental health care, but it may not be as accessible.

My idea is to get as much exposure to this as we can, and get a couple of phone calls out to the elderly couple, a hospital, etc to find out what can be done. This may require that we make REPEATED phone calls and get her story out there. Let’s try to get her seen by a doctor for a regular checkup, or at least make sure someone knows that she is unwell and at risk. /x/ has tried this in the past but we now have strong evidence that she may die. Hopefully we can get some Koreanons to help us but it doesn’t really need to happen overnight.

Her stream - http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4
Blog 1 - http://blog.naver.com/qewwer
Blog 2 - http://blog.jinbo.net/Verichip4criminal
Blog 3 - https://verichip4criminal.wordpress.com/

There's a lot more info on her and you can find it on google

(2/2)
>>
File: 1468416562733.jpg (1MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1468416562733.jpg
1MB, 1694x1133px
>>17959458
>My idea is to get as much exposure to this as we can, and get a couple of phone calls out to the elderly couple, a hospital, etc to find out what can be done. This may require that we make REPEATED phone calls and get her story out there.

>Let's repeatedly make long-distance calls to harass an elderly Korean couple and Korean hospitals until they agree to take care of some narcoleptic schizo whose name we don't know and situation we don't even fully comprehend

Can we not?
>>
>>17959481
Ok and do what you do all day which is fap in your parents basement and eat cake?
>>
>>17959625
dude, mocking someone for eating cake is like making fun of someone for having money. If I could eat cake all day, I would. What you just described sounds great.
>>
File: 1464540741257.gif (2MB, 581x542px) Image search: [Google]
1464540741257.gif
2MB, 581x542px
>>17959481
The truth right here
>>
>>17959772
Clearly you have never followed up with someone with like interview then right? It's not harassment you fucking shut-in. GTFO
>>
File: wake me up.png (96KB, 511x309px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
96KB, 511x309px
Do it for her
>>
bumdi
>>
File: 1343405859018.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1343405859018.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>17959458
>Blog 1 - http://blog.naver.com/qewwer
Whoa wait what the fuck?! There's a vlog on that site from like last year where she seems to be doing a Q&A. I think she smiles a couple times too, which is a rare thing for Chip Chan.

Can any Koreabros translate?
>>
>>17959167
i've seen a man in a beanie on the left cam before, he left before i could screenshot him tho. looked young from what i could tell. late 20s maybe
>>
She looks dead right now.
>>
In the US, police can do what are called welfare checks on shutins to see if they are ok. If they determine the person to be in danger to themself, the person can be involuntarily committed. I can't see how Chippy would not fail a welfare check here. What is the story with Korea?
>>
>>17959782
>koreaboo on the chans wants to White Knight some mentally ill woman who's real situation he knows nothing about
>calls others basement-dwelling shut-ins
>>
>>17958603
That's probably because India fucking sucks. Their culture is stifling, constantly pressuring their kids into doing shit they don't want to do. I'd be depressed too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-26-14-50-39.png (343KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-26-14-50-39.png
343KB, 720x1280px
So the sign in the back just fell on her no movement tho
>>
>>17961692
I hear she's in a lot of pain. Probably has a fuckton of free disability prescription pain pills mailed to her house every month. That's why she can sleep like a baby for 12 hours straight every day.
>>
Does anyone know when the last time she went to sleep was
>>
>>17959104
Anon, I spent all night watching Treeking ,literally just climb a tree and chill in it , instead of sleeping before work.
>>
>>17961107
she tosses and turns a lot, don't worry.
>>
i saw something white flash on the bottom of the 2nd camera....
>>
>>17961718
I think she's been asleep for over 2 days now
>>
Is her webcam hackable? I'm curious if anyone's ever gone through there.
>>
Did something happen? Both cameras are black but the time is still ticking
>>
File: chip.png (89KB, 646x237px) Image search: [Google]
chip.png
89KB, 646x237px
i'm pretty sure the lights are off?
>>
File: chips.png (309KB, 988x414px) Image search: [Google]
chips.png
309KB, 988x414px
what's happening? Also, why is my make me unconcious camera not on?
>>
>>17962143

cam 2 is online but black
just refresh
>>
File: chrome_2016-07-27_20-41-24.png (1MB, 1312x548px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-07-27_20-41-24.png
1MB, 1312x548px
lights are on now...
>>
>>17962157
Wonder where she is
>>
File: cps.png (205KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
cps.png
205KB, 350x268px
she's back.
>>
I think the camera may have been covered or something with a blanket. Maybe P was there
>>
>>17956992
Hey anon, did you ever send me an email? I wasn't sure if you saw that I responded. Again any help is appreciated.
>>17958048
>>
She switchef her sign again
>>
File: chrome_2016-07-27_21-20-37.png (1MB, 1302x549px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-07-27_21-20-37.png
1MB, 1302x549px
>>17962224
>>
she just grabbed her chest, and seemed to be in a lot of pain
>>
>>17962255
Nothing new there
>>
>>17962246
Yea I have no idea what any of it says. Google translate comes out all garbled, and even if you use the app where you use your finger to make the letters it takes all day. She has really bad handwriting according to some people who are literate in Korean.
>>
>>17962297
I have an acquaintance online who is Korean and she agreed to translate her previous sign, as well as her blog. I'll add a screenshot of the new sign. Results might take a while though because we are in different timezones.
>>
>>17962309
Oh alright. Would she be potentially comfortable with making like 1 or 2 phone calls? I could even help pay for long distance calls if needed. But I don't think its a big deal, to just call someone and let them know what's going on? Maybe I am overlooking something here because it seems to be making some people butthurt. But if I could speak Korean I would do it.
>>
>>17962332
>Would she be potentially comfortable with making like 1 or 2 phone calls?

Stop it already, seriously. Harassing people IRL is /b/ level shit no matter how "concerned" you feel. It would be one thing if she hadn't moved at all for more than two days, or if you saw her trying to slit her wrists on cam or something where she was in immediate danger, but you guys need to quit advocating fucking around with people otherwise.
>>
how long has cam2 been offline for?
>>
>>17962820
The world will still spin tomorrow if a couple of Korean people get a phone call from strangers. I wouldn't exactly call that harassment. You're overreacting. If I called that store 3 times just for shits and giggles then maybe it could be considered harassment. But this is for a legitimate reason.

If you're that butthurt then I'd suggest leaving the thread because that's why I made it.
>>
>>17948412
Ive been using Google translate for these signs for more than a year. I don't see how you had a problem with it
>>
>>17958097

maybe he is being held captive by a yet higher-level corrupt person, like a politician or something, and they let him online but only to URLs that start with 4
>>
>>17963160

I agree with you, but I don't think anybody here is going to actually help her. To help her, you have to be willing and able to actually find out the situation. You don't need somebody's Korean friend, you need a winning lottery ticket--so that you can just go there yourself, set yourself up in a hotel for as long as it takes, hire some local people via Koreancraigslist as advisers and field agents, and make some things happen.
>>
>>17963144
It's still down for me. How long?
>>
>>17963668
ok but I don't wanna load up the stream one day and find her dead. She's obviously... very fucked up right now. Even more than usual. So what do you suggest?
>>17963676
If you click the 2. MndCtrlWpnUNCNS link it'll take you to a page with the single camera stream and if you refresh it a couple times it'll show.
>>
>>17963694
thank you. but damn "The maximum number of accesses has been exceeded."
>>
>>17963698
oh! nevermind, works now.
>>
File: 3581607283_958e5146dc_z.jpg (103KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
3581607283_958e5146dc_z.jpg
103KB, 500x374px
>>17963705
No problem, enjoy your psychotic korean girl stream
>>
File: 1456729950499.png (201KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1456729950499.png
201KB, 500x590px
>>17959481
This. Jesus you people are fucking dumb. One article about her says the authorities are well aware of her. Just because some bitch is crazy doesn't mean the government can come scoop her out of her house and slam her in a fucking mental institution.
>But she's dying!
It's been said multiple times in the thread she's complained about the exact fucking same problems for literally years. Not to mention it's questionable as to how reliable the nearly nonsensical, hastily written signs in a language you don't speak are.
The woman is obviously crazy. Better start having fucking random douchebags from around the globe start bombarding her and the few people she apparently knows and trusts with phone calls and whatever the fuck. She already thinks people are out to get her, clearly. You morons can't really understand the list of reasons why you're all fucking stupid or what?
>>
>>17963900
A few things in this make me believe you can't even read anon. I'm calling bullshit. Where in the thread has anyone said that she has been. Complaining of severe chest pain for years? Dude you gotta get your shit straight. I'm actually attempting to do a good deed here and you're just getting all antsy about it for no fucking reason but thickheadedness.
>>
>>17963900
Please get the fuck out of my thread. I will hire a Korean translator to make the phone calls if I have to. You can't stop me from doing this, fucker
>>
cam 2 is still down.
anyone else getting this?
is P there?
>>
File: link.png (194KB, 777x425px) Image search: [Google]
link.png
194KB, 777x425px
>>17964012
no, click this link and then refresh a couple times. It should turn on.
>>
>>17964027
refreshed it around 10 times now and nothing. what do?
>>
File: 1454445246248.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454445246248.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>17963935
>>17963941
You intend to place calls to a stranger on the other side of the planet who is obviously unstable, paranoid, and just flat out fucking crazy. There's really only two possibilities. You're ignored, as you should be, as one of the articles states above, people have emailed her before to no real avail. Or, alternatively, you freak her the fucking out and make her situation that much worse. If she thinks people are out to get her and suddenly a dozen stupid fucking neckbeards speaking broken Korean start calling her and the few people she knows regularly, there's arguably a good chance that wouldn't have a positive impact on her already warped world view.
You're either going to accomplish literally nothing, or help drive the woman depper into her delusions.
So I repeat, fucking idiots.
>>
File: Chip-chan 7.png (624KB, 776x587px) Image search: [Google]
Chip-chan 7.png
624KB, 776x587px
>>17964040
It's weird. I'm sorry dude, it's working for me.

>her newest sign, any help with getting it translated would be appreciated

>>17964041
Ok whatever dude. So what do you suggest, again?
>>
>>17964055
>So what do you suggest, again?

Don't fucking harass innocent people.
>>
>>17964078
I think you missed the point of the question. Do you have any ideas on how to make it so that Chip-chan doesn't die?
>>
>>17964055
>>17964078
>>17964093
You don't fucking do anything. The fact that you people watch her daily is fucking weird enough in itself without trying to contact her.
>Doesn't die
Show me some proof she's in any danger of dying, Dr.. Once again, the barley legible scrawled notes written in a language you don't read, authored by a woman who is clearly insane, is not a reliable source of information.
>>
>>17964112
Yea and eat cake all day and fap in your parent's basement like you do? That sounds fun. I'm done talking to you. You're obviously mad about something else because nothing of what you're saying is even true. I'll find someone to help me somewhere else if /x/ doesn't wanna do it. good night anon.
>>
>>17964121
>>17964093

Holy shit this dude is retarded.
>>
>>17964128
GTFO my thread.
>>
My aunt is completely insane and this shit sounds just like one of her stories.
>>
>>17964137
lol nah
>>
File: DZ7nTOysnls.jpg (14KB, 392x169px) Image search: [Google]
DZ7nTOysnls.jpg
14KB, 392x169px
>>17964143
You're not accomplishing anything by staying here. I'm already in the process of getting more people involved in this. You are a delusional cuck who thinks calling people long-distance is harassment. GTFO my thread.
>>
>>17964154
I'm curious what you think you have accomplished
>>
>>17964121
>and eat cake all day and fap in your parent's basement
Why do you keep saying that? That doesn't even make sense.
>nothing of what you're saying is even true
She clearly has mental health problems.
You have no proof whatsoever that she is in any kind of danger.
Authorities and other people are aware of her and her situation.
There's literally nothing you can to do but make things worse,

>>17964152
Sex change procedures have been around since the 1930s.
Implying a very convoluted case like the Martin one has a black and white answer as simple as "he was black."
Someone else who I'd assume with some form of mental illness.
This is just silly, you clearly don't understand politics or government.
A very small majority of people are actually deluded enough to believe this. Show me a medical doctor that says this.
I don't even know what you're talking about here. Seriously.

People have always been fucked up and crazy. However, a woman who sleeps 20 hours a day, believes a corrupt police officer is keeping her hostage to somehow access her inheritance and controlling her via a chip planted in her foot, when obviously that's not true (she can leave, and occasionally does, once again, authorities are aware of her as well), she is insane. That's crazy. That's a serious mental illness.
>>
File: 0410_b745_500.jpg (85KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0410_b745_500.jpg
85KB, 500x281px
>>17964245
I am helping save a sickly korean woman's life.

>>17964246
She is complaining of real bad chest pain and constantly holding her chest! She's gonna die, anon. This isn't even about Chip-chan anymore, you're just platinum mad about something going on elsewhere, and decided to take your misguided feelings here. Well I'm telling you, you're not gonna get anything out of staying here. GTFO my thread.
>>
>>17964264
>I am helping save a sickly korean woman's life.

But what have you actually done to achieve this?
>>
>>17964264
Are you familiar with the literary concept of an unreliable narrator? Same thing here. She's clearly sick, yes, mentally. Physically, yeah, sure, she's probably on a list of medication with a host of side effects, she lives almost a completely sedentary life, and her complaints probably are to some degree, there. Is this in danger of killing her? I mean, I'm no doctor but she's managed the last at least a decade just fine. If she's really that much worse all of a sudden you don't think the people she has actual (albeit limited) contact with her would notice? I'm sure your much more qualified to be able to judge her health based off of shifty video footage from several feet away, where often times only parts of her are visible, then you know, people who interact with her in person, even if it is just dropping off groceries.
>>
>>17964321
I am not letting this stop me, let's put it that way.

If you wanna help, try to keep the thread alive. Or you could email me - [email protected]

Here may not be the greatest place to discuss this. But I am pretty sure you asked me that in vain, so fuck you.

>>17964340
They haven't been visiting her. Youuuu didn't even fuckingggg read the threadddd.
>>
>>17964366
Idk what the rest of you are seeing, but I visited the steam and the only video open faces a bunch of water bottles.
>>
>>17964380
>>17964027
>>
>>17964395
I tried that, all it says is
"Running in IPv4 mode.
The maximum number of accesses has been exceeded."

I'm actually a PA , so maybe I can help somehow.
>>
One cam down ?
>>
>>17964366
I'm asking because I am curious. After reading the entire thread it seems like your heart is in a good place but I've yet to see anything that suggests you've made a single iota of progress
>>
File: chipchanu.jpg (32KB, 322x263px) Image search: [Google]
chipchanu.jpg
32KB, 322x263px
new messages, what do they mean korean speaking anons
>>
File: FFS_stop_already.jpg (44KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
FFS_stop_already.jpg
44KB, 480x318px
>>17963900
Thank fuck another sensible person showed up in this thread, I was starting to feel like the lone voice of reason. And now I see the whole thing is going to shit because of Mr. White Knight Anon.

>>17964137
GTFO "your" thread? What, do you own Chip Chan now? Do you get to control the entire thread and discussion just because you, supposedly, made it? Do you honestly think your dumb fucking ass is going to do anything than make this situation worse, as we've been saying? I know this is /x/ and all, but please wake up and come back to reality. If you continue to advocate harassing people in real life, your stupid ass deserves to get banned. Doxxing, harassment, and stalking is not only against 4chan rules, but illegal.

Hell, these threads have always walked a kind of fine line between entertainment and gross invasion of privacy, but since Chippy seems aware of the webcams and makes signs and shit all the time, that made a difference. But if she really wanted help from some random people on the internet, why would she not provide you phone numbers and addresses herself? Why not give out her real contact info and beg for help if she needs it that bad? Obviously she's got a lot wrong with her, but it's a safe bet most of it is the result of mental illness and possible other health issues, not the conspiracy story that has so enraptured /x/. It doesn't add up. And again, even though she claims to be unable to leave her residence, we know that's not true. Clearly she is being taken care of in some way. Unless you see hard proof that her life is in immediate danger, quit fucking around like you're some White Savior that can rescue her and make all her problems disappear. You can't. It sucks, but you can't. I feel bad for her too, but what you're advocating is only going to make the situation worse, not better.
>>
>>17947694
Has living like shit finally gotten to her, /x/?>>17948023
SIX STRANGE FACES
>>17948055
She's been living like that for close to a decade I think, that's a helluva performance.
>>
For those wondering what it says, it translates to:

I'm shitting everywhere
There is non stop shit every time I wake up
Please shangrallah come
Do not be full of shit
Pffffffffft~
>>
File: 1468218227741.jpg (54KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1468218227741.jpg
54KB, 800x670px
>>17964366
>They haven't been visiting her
Weird. She most be living off of nothing. Fucking idiot. Obviously she's getting food from somewhere and other things. Presumably they're still the ones doing, or she's getting them herself. Either way, someone else is seeing her. It also stands to reason if the old couple knows her and her situation well enough to bring her groceries, then if she disappeared for an abnormally long time, they'd check on her. You act like you're the only person who knows of this woman's existence and the only one that can possibly help her. You're not, and you can't. You're a delusional fucking moron.
>>
>>17964706
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRx49-leiRE
>>
>>17964713
Let this dude keep jerking himself off about how noble or goodhearted he is with his scheme to call up an old korean couple continually until they agree to forcibly uproot the mentally ill but well taken care of person that lives above their shop.

Hey, if it succeeds maybe chip-chan will even let this dipshit fuck her (really him)!
>>
>>17946821

hOLY SHIT, She is still alive?, i remmeber her back in 2008-2009, i thought her whole thing ended when she tried to scape fomr her own house and tuned out that there was someone outside just waiting for her, or it was an salker, i don´t remember, eh, really freaky to find out she is still in the same situation after all these years.
>>
File: 1468962966927.gif (1MB, 288x222px) Image search: [Google]
1468962966927.gif
1MB, 288x222px
>>17964717
>>
>>17964406
Um, a PA? I'm sorry but I don't actually know what that means. Any help is appreciated.

It sometimes takes a while of refreshing it but it always comes back up for me. Im not sure what's going on with other peoples streams sorry.

>>17964706
That is a pretty crazy translation. Unfortunately something tells me it is really accurate. Thank you anon.

>>17965901
2008? /x/ found her in 2011
P is dat u?
>>
File: PAGE 26.gif (19KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
PAGE 26.gif
19KB, 612x472px
Mind control is not a theory. This is happening to people all over the world today.

Be careful how you treat others, for you never know who might be a mind controller, or order you several years of mind control on the deep web.
>>
Fucking op is more mentally fucked than chip chan herself
>>
>>17966196
You again? Pls go.

>>17966389
Yeah, and that's saying something.
>>
>>17948007
Also, Daily Mail, not credible
>>
Does this chick ever do anything besides sleep?
I've checked the stream multiple times since last night and she's been sleeping the whole time with occasional movements so I know she's not dead.

I'm really starting to think she's just some type of schizophrenic and probably living in a dream world in her head and that's why she spends so much time spaced out.
>>
>>17947202
go google it you fucking newfag
>>
>>17949965
Fucking use google and read. The authorities already know.
>>
>>17958513
dont guess just read.
>>
Oh hey the 2nd cam is on and she's awake
>>
File: Chip chan.png (682KB, 785x583px) Image search: [Google]
Chip chan.png
682KB, 785x583px
Wow, she's awake
>>
File: Cc2.png (763KB, 776x583px) Image search: [Google]
Cc2.png
763KB, 776x583px
I wonder what she is doing? It looks like serious business!
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: 1460422663441.jpg (124KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460422663441.jpg
124KB, 718x960px
>>17967497
second cam is off now...?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>17967783
>>17964027
>>
>>17967783
When a camera goes blank, it means there's too many people. Keep the tab open to wait for a space to free up, or check back later.
>>
>>17959438
I was apart of the original threads in 2011 and my memory recalls that P was a cop of some kind who became obsessed with here
Got any way of citing that P was a family friend I'll look for proof on the cop thing too... really wish I spoke Korean
>>
Things just got dark on the cam watching her for anyone else?
>>
>>17967886
Nothing, here... It was just said by the anons who researched her circa 2013. They found a newspaper article which had the full story, and they even had a Korean bro knock on doors, make phone calls etc...
>>
>>17967929
it became all black and white
>>
Has anyone even seen her eat or someone bringing her food at all lately??
>>
>>17968023
Any chance for a link to that full story?
>>
>>17968078
It's on reddit...
>>
>>17968092
Oh no shit wait, I fucked up. The newspaper article isn't anywhere. It was the people who claimed to investigate her back in 2010-11ish that posted on reddit.

I'm trying to find search terms to use on google to try and find out if I can figure out what the hell she has been doing all day on the computer.
>>
>>17968062
I watched this shit all day yesterday and she literally slept from sometime around 8AM Seoul time, when I started watching, till well after 5PM.

How the fuck can someone sleep so much?
>>
>>17968147
I have no idea. It's highly probable that she has catatonia, that would make her sleep in really uncomfortable positions.

Wtf could she be doing on the computer? None of her blogs have been updated in ages.
>>
File: aa_2.jpg (50KB, 576x616px) Image search: [Google]
aa_2.jpg
50KB, 576x616px
And I found more blogs

http://afreecatv.com/asdsfs

https://iii1.wordpress.com/
>>
I wonder if she goes to /x/
>>
Well, I got to witness her go into that back room blocked by the mirror for a minute, probably to take a shit. A historic moment for sure
>>
By the way, what's up with the titles for the camera feeds? "Make me unconscious" and "mind control" I can understand, but what's with "watch time stop"? Who named them?
>>
File: image%3A46000.png (207KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A46000.png
207KB, 480x800px
I just saw her laugh a few times i wonder what sites she visit or if she watch a tv show or something
>>
I just check these threads to see if she's died yet. I wonder how long it will take for someone to find her body?
>>
>>17948412
I am in korea but i live way too far
>>
>>17968811
>but what's with "watch time stop"? Who named them?
Just google it. It's explained everywhere.
>>
>>17961113
See >>17958603
>>
>>17969071
I was seeing that too last night. She's probably on /x/ laughing at our dumb asses trying to read her signs

>>17968811
What's weird is I often do see the WatchTimeStop camera stop, while the other one continues.

>>17969171
Not sure. Who else do you think is watching the webcams? We don't know why exactly she even put them up. In her blogs she just says they turn off when P comes. And she invites basically anyone to "come see my room"
>>
we are all P
>>
File: cc3.png (343KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
cc3.png
343KB, 490x368px
New sign up
>>
>>17969913
Deep
>>
I googled it, ain't found shit. but whatever I guess.
>>
>>17971031
Lie. There is tons of stuff on Chip-chan. She's become famous thanks to /x/.
>>
I mean about "make time stop" or whatever. I can find all sorts of shit but nothing on that.
>>
If anyone is still lurking, were you around when the timer stopped on stream one, did anything weird happen, or does it happen often ?
>>
So, R34 of Chip Chan when?
>>
File: snapshotJPEG.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
snapshotJPEG.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
New sign
>>
>>17946821
I've been watching for years.
just an untreated severe mental illness.
>>
New to this Chip Chan, can someone give me a complete summary starting from the beginning?? Will read any length!
>>
>>17971972
Go bother /h/ or /d/

>>17972577
Come on, you lazy newfag. A quick search will tell you all you need to know. There's a wikia article out there that will give you all the basics.
>>
>>17972980
My bad, just wanted to hear it from the views of /x/
>>
>>17950028
Good show please watch
>>
File: MRFRCrant.jpg (1MB, 929x1162px) Image search: [Google]
MRFRCrant.jpg
1MB, 929x1162px
>>17973774
Look at the picture. See the skull, the part of bone removed.
>>
>>17973774
>>17973815
Find a different thread to spam you retard.
>>
>>17973895
retards*
>>
>>17964475
Not op. But you sound like you Have ants in your asshole. Chill
>>
Are there any other websites with webcams like this one?
>>
File: Cc4.png (2MB, 1559x583px) Image search: [Google]
Cc4.png
2MB, 1559x583px
>>17975856
Not that I really know of, sorry. Chip-chan is just one of those crazy, shiny diamonds
>>
>>17963256
how can you translate a sign on a webcam when you can't copy and paste it?
>>
>>17976008
Not OP
I think you can draw letters into it now
>>
>>17976008
Screen capture. Prtscreen key, paste into paint. Save as.
>>
>>17946821
This person claims to have found where she lives based on the pictures that she takes.
http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/
>>
both her cameras are pitch black atm (except cam 2 - a window maybe?) what goin on? never seen this before
>>
>>17977403
now no light
>>
>>17975921
"Don't let (her or it) lose consciousness"
->the moment (someone) said that (she, it, or I) lost consciousness for more than 10 hours
July 30th 1:00-10:00
10:00- 2:00 July 31st
Didn't wake (her, it or I) up
Long hours of excreting urine (aka peeing lol) breast pain
(Too flat to read) = payback
The tiny note says shoulder pain
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
New sign
>>
>>17977855
Wake up right now
Pants is full of shit everyday
>>
>>17977855
That one isn't new, its up all the time.

>>17970503
>>17967440
>>17962169
These ones are all pretty much new.
>>
>>17977860
That sounds so awful tho. I wouldn't wanna be her
>>
>>17976008
Ive been doing it on my phone. It's just easier for me. Open the app, select the picture from your files and highlight what you want translated.
>>
>>17947815
ask /co/ they really like it
I'm more of a SU fag though (those aliens are cool)
>>
>>17947694
It sounds like she's going to die soon.
Someone please film it
>>
>>17978187
shit meant to reply >>17950028
sorry!
>>
>>17966472
Why is it not credible?
>>
How come the second cam won't load?
It's not off.
>>
She just left her sleeping place. What's she doing?
>>
First cam just froze, second cam is still active.
>>
i just don't understand what a bunch of fags on their computers can really do to help her though. mental health help in asia is shit.
>>
So who in Korea wants to make a few phone calls? It would be for a good cause since this woman is clearly going to die.
>>
>>17978801
Then you really must be new here. I'd suggest you lurk more
>>
>>17978990
>>17978999
You're not going to manage shit in regards to helping her.
>>
How hasn't this bitch died yet
>>
File: Capture.png (361KB, 688x293px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
361KB, 688x293px
back up
>>
Yolo
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 268x188px
All these white knights trying to marry chip chan
>>
Has she ever wrote down a random group of numbers over the years? The name "P" could mean IP as in her IP address, but im new to the whole chip chan thing so maybe im grasping as straws
>>
>>17983636
>so maybe im grasping as straws

Yes, you are. According to her, "P" is the corrupt police officer who supposedly planted the chip in her that makes her sleep. Do some homework, newbie.
>>
>>17984331
I get that, but she IS delusional. She could very well mean something other than what she's saying directly
>>
>>17950056
thats a tiny man
>>
File: IMG_20160802_221033.jpg (26KB, 287x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160802_221033.jpg
26KB, 287x479px
She look ok now.
>>
File: IMG_20160720_124859.jpg (12KB, 384x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_124859.jpg
12KB, 384x286px
>>17986996
Why am I on /x/ I Should be on /a/ support watamote.
>>
File: gilbert.jpg (22KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
gilbert.jpg
22KB, 250x190px
>>17954003
>everyday my pants are full of poop
>>
File: buff alex jones.jpg (30KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
buff alex jones.jpg
30KB, 404x600px
Can you believe it, lads?
We're probably going to get to watch someone die.
>>
She's eating something right now...
>>
>>17976584
Ffs you guys are still going on about her? I haven't updated that blog in a while, because there really isn't anything to update about.
>>
>>17988120
You own that blog?
>>
>>17988150
Yep, can make a post on it to prove it.
>>
>>17988150
http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/post/148391023598/thread-17946821-wassup-17988150
>>
>>17988186
So you basically lost interest in ol' Chippy, hm?

I don't follow these threads regularly myself, I'd usually just glance at them from time to time, but like you said, there's not a lot of anything new about her situation. The only reason I've been following them lately is that we've had more Koreanons translating stuff. That, and trying to keep the White Knights freaking out that she "might die soon" from making asses of themselves.
>>
>>17988248
I wouldn't say "lost interest." But there's just not much to report. Plus I don't pop into /x/ nearly as often as I used to.

Last time I was here was maybe 3 months ago and there was a thread up, and I just skimmed over to see if anything changed. I'll probably post some of the translations when I have time, just to keep it moving once in a while.
>>
>>17988257
>I'll probably post some of the translations when I have time, just to keep it moving once in a while.

Sounds good. Your blog and the wikia article are the best places to point n00bs when they start asking questions about her.
>>
>>17958513
She's said herself in her own posts that she set up the cameras herself to monitor her falling asleep and "P" coming in to harass her.
>>
>>17952792
i completely forgot about reffbatch
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.