[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am thinking of visiting my local o.t.o. lodge, just out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (2MB, 1536x1026px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2MB, 1536x1026px
i am thinking of visiting my local o.t.o. lodge, just out of curiosity. what should i expect? should i say anything or bring anything? will i meet any members of the local government?
>>
File: 1188781901605.jpg (54KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1188781901605.jpg
54KB, 600x453px
>what should i expect
>>
>>17945150
judging by the part of town we're in i do honestly expect to meet a lot of edgelords and juggalos

i guess a better question would be are there ever any intelligent/worthwhile people at these things
>>
File: goofy7.jpg (185KB, 857x1280px) Image search: [Google]
goofy7.jpg
185KB, 857x1280px
>>17945145
>>
>>17945167
do people get raped at these places
>>
It's okay.
>>
>>17945197
in what sense
>>
Here's a podcast in which two people go to one of these as ignorant strangers:
http://ohnopodcast.com/investigations/2013/8/1/ross-and-carrie-go-oto-part-1-nudity-and-dark-rituals-edition
http://ohnopodcast.com/investigations/2013/11/2/ross-and-carrie-go-oto-part-2-youre-always-unwelcome-here

Should give you a vague idea I guess.
>>
You won't really find anything fantastic. Do you plan to go inside?
>>
>>17945185

I was just making a bullshit joke but let's think about it.

>Edgelords followers
>tries to be secretive from the world
>some rituals use nudity
>cult like systems that makes it possible to exploit followers if a corrupt person is in power. Maybe not out-right rape but coercion through brainwashing.
>enough people have come out claiming they were exploited by occult temples to the point where Anton Lavey's daughter founded a organization to provide help after distancing herself from her dad's work

I highly doubt every or even most OTO temples operate like that to be honest. I'm just saying, if you were a sociopathic rapist, it would be a pretty good hunting ground.

The possibility of abuse and exploitation in either mental or physical form is definitely there.

Even Thee Temple of Psychick Youth which was designed as collective with people on the same level has claimed that it's creator just wanted a cult.
>>
>>17945145
What's behind the glass door?
>>
most of these places are just edgelord fetish swinger clubs. basically sadeo masochistic sex clubs with some bs rituals thrown in for spirituality.
>>
>>17945145
You need to read the history of the OTO and the history of the Fraternitas Saturni. Both were manipulated to worship their leaders as gods and serve them. Once their leaders were gone the orders failed hard. If you want to learn magick these kind of orders are a waste of time. Just read and study, and seek for a nice order like some legit A.'.A.'.
>>
>>17945290

How is A.A. different than any other cult like organization?
>>
>>17945243

I'm listening to the second podcast. It's interesting but the woman doesn't seem to fully understand.

>not getting high there and making unwanted sexual advances are against there philosophy

>philosophy is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will"

>Love is the law, love under will

>love under will

>unwanted sexual advances is against there philosophy
>>
>>17945306
Honestly you will get freakier sex orgies with normies than occultists.
>>
>>17945296
because it's anonymous, duh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.