[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I got hit by an unexpected fascination. "How do a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: AEotTbn.jpg (78KB, 1000x578px) Image search: [Google]
AEotTbn.jpg
78KB, 1000x578px
Today I got hit by an unexpected fascination.
"How do atomic bombs work?", I was asking myself out of the blue.
(Nice video btw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nc0wCrkk00
)
I already knew one thing or two about frission, but didn't remember exact details about it.

Now, I'm not the type that believes in conspiracy theories, still, I'm curious to know what do you guys think about the atomic bomb?

Was it a hoax or not?
>>
File: o0DrLzg.png (143KB, 715x605px) Image search: [Google]
o0DrLzg.png
143KB, 715x605px
It was not a hoax. It fucked up multiple dimensions at a quantum level. It is so bad, in fact, that now the ayy lmao's and light beings are authorized to SHUT IT DOWN if a country tries to launch a nuclear attack. This is the only thing they are allowed to intervene in the free will of the planet, authorization comes from the God Monad itself. They've done it multiple times already. If they hadn't, we'd be done for. Nuclear war is not an option in the future, but other kinds of wars are not. Anyways the one in Japan was just an atomic bomb. "The first test of a fission ("atomic") bomb released the same amount of energy as approximately 20,000 tons of TNT (84 TJ). The first thermonuclear ("hydrogen") bomb test released the same amount of energy as approximately 10 million tons of TNT (42 PJ)." An atomic bomb is created through fission, and a thermonuclear weapon(like a hundred times stronger) is created through a combination of fission and fusion.
>>
OP here.
Here's a nice quote that explains why the atomic bomb was not a hoax:

" The political implications of atomic bombs being a fraud would be enormous.

It would mean not only that the US had cheated the world, but also that the UK, France, Russia, China, India, Pakistan and Israel had been cheating the world in a similar way.

The “treason” of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg would have been a fraud, and they would have been executed for nothing.

The Israeli whistleblower Vanunu would have been lying also, by “exposing” Israel’s nuclear arms program when no such program existed.

Israel would also be feigning right now to be concerned about a possible Iranian nuclear bomb, knowing that no such bomb had ever been built.

As for the Cuban missile crisis of 1962, that too would have been a total fake, with both Khrushchev and Kennedy cynically aware that they were engaged in a bogus argument about non-existent WMD!

Occam’s Razor would suggest that none of this nonsense is possible."
>>
File: 1469216660942.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469216660942.webm
2MB, 640x640px
Do any of you /x/ junkies have any info on this webm?
>>
>>17945055
WOW i thought i posted this not in a topic rip me
sorry about that
>>
I think the suggestion that it's a hoax is as about as stupid as any conspiracy theory can get.
>>
>>17944812
I had a nerd moment. I laughed so hard in front of my family.
>>
>>17945055
It was some sort of art project. Not real, sadly. Probably happens though, you know how Jews are.
>>
File: mexican-standoff-photo.jpg (50KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
mexican-standoff-photo.jpg
50KB, 500x255px
>>17944782
The dead man switch is a fascinating concept, that if you die, you have a device in place to pull the trigger on your enemy and destroy them. This is intended to make your enemy think twice about killing you. But when you have multiple nations with dead switch nukes what you get is a situation where if one nation throws a nuke it's almost guaranteed that every nation will freak out and launch all of their nukes at once, even if they know it's not aimed at them they will conclude that throwing their nukes as early as possible is the best strategy.

It's almost comical that a species could get itself into a situation like this, but on the other hand it's almost unavoidable. We like to believe (due to certain reports) or fantasize (if it isn't actually true) that ayylmaos are going to stop us from clusterfucking civilization with nukes, but how do we really know? Surely if they were interested in our nukes after we started setting them off, they could have stopped us from nuking Japan, but they didn't.
>>
>>17944782
Get off of my /x/, you faggot troll piece of shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.