[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size, it is effectively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 32

File: 4pInaoO.jpg (68KB, 639x637px) Image search: [Google]
4pInaoO.jpg
68KB, 639x637px
Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite and could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end. The crushing gravity, intoxicatingly thick gas / liquid and radiation would be enough to kill anything originating from Earth instantaneously, but the lost souls must endure it for eternity.

Those trapped therein cannot communicate with or console one another, but they are given the sight to see through the haze, to see the agony of their fellow man for miles in every direction. They are stacked in small, invisible isolation chambers which they cannot traverse through. They collectively experience their own suffering and each other's, for in life they did not care about their brothers or sisters, but now they are required to.

Gazing upwards at the planet's core, screaming in hopes that the heavens will open for them and that God will let down his hand. Their pleas are never answered. They did not care about him in life, a feeling that is now largely mutual in death. He will have mercy at the end of all things, casting them into the lake of fire, the portal to nonexistentance.

New Jerusalem, also known as Heaven is a large cubic spacecraft which will transfer those who have accepted God's grace to the core of Jupiter, Paradise. This is where God, his, children and the angels reside. It is an oasis, protected from the otherworldly horrors in the outer reaches of the planet. It blossoms with life, much like Eden once did. It seems just out of reach for those in the innermost circle of Hell, the worst of all, which taunts the truly evil for eternity.

The demons are mostly absent, having made home within our own planet's core. When this world has overstayed its welcome, the earth's crust will give way and the serpents will ravage.
>>
>Christians actually believe God would condemn a person to suffer eternally

What a sick fucking religion
>>
File: 1408998788854.png (214KB, 460x275px) Image search: [Google]
1408998788854.png
214KB, 460x275px
>>17944708
>Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite
There are far larger objects than Jupiter in the universe, this is small time compared
>>
>>17944727
No, Christians who have no idea that Hell was a mistranslation do
>>
>>17944740
this

just another example of the sort of ignorant fantasies christfags are prone to coming up with
>>
>>17944748
What do you mean?
>>
>it's large size makes it effectively infinite

It's actually quite a long way from being infinite.

You might as well say a pea is so large that it's effectively infinite. A pea is almost as close to infinity as jupiter is.

In fact, when you compare both to infinity, a pea and jupiter are practically the same size.
>>
>>17944727
it doesn't matter your opinion on it, or the ways you try to justify your belief / disbelief. should it be true, it is true. should it be false, it is false. objectivity never changes, so if the biblical hell is real it doesn't really matter what you think about the concept, you should do everything in your power to prevent yourself or others from experiencing it. we must adhere to the laws of this world, not the other way around.

>>17944740
as i have stated above, should the claim be true, you need not worry about the semantics. the implication is that an omnipotent God knows what he's doing and there is a reason why.

>>17944748
>>17944750
autism

>>17944807
it's as infinite as it needs to be for the task at hand. that is what "effectively" means. work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>17944818
I'd rather adhere to the Vedic coneption of Hell which predates Christianity by thousands of years.
>>
File: 1468274358306.gif (1MB, 280x299px) Image search: [Google]
1468274358306.gif
1MB, 280x299px
What a cool thought. I like saturn more though, and somebody here said that saturn has some kind of metaphysical way to reincarnate people. I think the idea of reincarnation is cool. Its also better cuz of its badass rings and shit. Also I don't really believe God is that cruel and I'm pretty sure heaven is in the middle of the universe. Why the fuck would God choose his throne to be in some remote part of the universe. I do agree with you on the idea that the lake of fire is nonexistence.
>>
>>17944708
No . DOOM happens in mars you idiot.
>>
>>17944826
maybe as a formal belief. once more, if something is objectively true, it is true and has been true throughout the beginning of time. those peoples may have had a rough understanding of it, one which later beliefs refined after receiving more information.

>>17944829
there are cults based around saturn for a reason. paradise was not always the home of the divine.

>>17944833
mars was a prototype earth.
>>
>>17944843
>Mars was a prototype Earth

Moar cool ideas please.
>>
File: toynbee.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
toynbee.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>17944818
Too bad the Bible story was ripped off of like 9 different stories before it.
>>
>>17944923
see
>>17944843
>>
>>17944708
Nice Jupiter fan fiction.
>>
>>17944708

Why would gravity have any affect on a soul? Souls aren't physical.
>>
>>17944708
Change that with Saturn and yes.

>>17944727
Are you going to let your own pride to deny your way out of hell? Jesus is offering you eternal life but if you want hell then go ahead with your disbelief.
>>
>>17944818
>it's infinite as it needs to be for the task at hand

If Jupiter is adequate, and Jupiter isn't anywhere close to infinite, then there's nothing about infinity that's required.

How much does a soul weigh? How much volume does it take up? If Jupiter is adequate, how about Saturn? Or the Earth? Or a pea? Why do souls need to breathe anyway?
>>
>>17945093
the brunt of hell's pain comes from the individual's perception of it. while they are freed from their mortal vessel, the shape they perceive themselves and others as is markedly human. they see human suffering, and it pains them. they are not given the enlightenment that those in heaven & paradise have, so their mind is still set on the ways of earth with heightened sensory capability. for weight, i cannot say, but the size of their new body would be very similar to their earthly one.

the dimensions of all the individuals who have willfully rejected God throughout time, their chambers, the formation they must be in to see both each other and paradise still would only take up a small fraction of the space. some of its dimensions were once home to the legions of hell, and most is just for wiggle room if humanity lasts another eon.

it is perceived by those within as infinite.
>>
>>17944708
funny, i always thought venus was like a proto-hell, a kind of mirror into the past to show us what will become of earth. when the days are upon us that our atmosphere traps more heat than it can mitigate, things will begin to burst into flame and it will be like hell on earth.

but that is many many years from now, enough time for us to become much smarter and put microorganisms in a space pod and plant it on mars. the microorganisms will grow and adapt to the environment, and evolve over the span of many millennia, until soon the red planet becomes almost indistinguishable from earth, humanoid creatures and all.

also isn't jupiter zeus, the almighty and most powerful greek god who just happens to look similar to the christian god? lol at the irony, jupiter = hell with heaven at the center, that is a nice idea indeed.
>>
>>17945582
monitoring thread btw, this is the most interesting topic i've come upon all day.
>>
>>17944888
i can attest to this, fully
>>
>>17944708

10/10 post, sounds like something out of anti-reptoid radio...
>>
File: DoomguyEnviromentalist.jpg (355KB, 575x900px) Image search: [Google]
DoomguyEnviromentalist.jpg
355KB, 575x900px
>>17944833
It's teleportation tech that caused it, Warhammer 40k style. Could happen on Mars, the moons, Earth, etc. Wherever humans have research labs set up.
>>
>>17944818

I respect that it is your belief that your religion is correct. I don't share that belief, and that's OK. There is no reason to convince you to believe what I do. I think you're getting such a negative reaction because your set of beliefs demands telling others that their beliefs are wrong and evil.
>>
>>17945782
belief is beside the point, that was what i was trying to convey. nothing i said calls other religions evil or entirely incorrect. on the contrary, i was suggesting that many people throughout history have been viewing two sides of the same coin. by inference, the coin is tangible.
>>
File: cV5kQ.jpg (56KB, 975x544px) Image search: [Google]
cV5kQ.jpg
56KB, 975x544px
>>17944727
All Gods are aspirations of observation, judgement, and punishment. All other attributes and attitudes towards them are secondary.

Without judgement there would be no moral standard that individuals in a community would be measured against and higher social orders could not form.

Currently in the modern age the Mob facilitates the functionality of God as it did during the declining era of Rome.
>>
>immense size
>infinite
>size
>infinite size
???????
>>
>>17944818
>should it be true, it is true. should it be false, it is false. objectivity never changes
>he doesn't know about perception
Anon I...
>>
File: TheWarp.jpg (394KB, 911x1133px) Image search: [Google]
TheWarp.jpg
394KB, 911x1133px
I thought Hell was on the other side of space teleportation?
>>
>>17945900
>the Mob facilitates the functionality of God

Always remember to kiss the Godfather's ring.
>>
>>17944909
These always make me think of that old "Karma" chain-mail that people used to post on craigslist missed connections.
>>
>>17944708
The answer is simple. We must kill the jupiter.
>>
File: ToynbeeIdeaTile1.jpg (39KB, 371x225px) Image search: [Google]
ToynbeeIdeaTile1.jpg
39KB, 371x225px
>>17944829
>saturn has some kind of metaphysical way to reincarnate people
Saturn doesn't have the monopoly on that
>>
>>17946176
Some are a bit like that, but most are done by an isolated autistic man with shitty neighbours. There's a great documentary on it on youtube.
>>
File: 1353574627819.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1353574627819.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>17944708
that was metal as fuck dude
>>
>>17944818
>autism
Oh the irony.
>>
File: yes.jpg (73KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
73KB, 464x600px
We are already inside Jupiter which lies inside a bigger quantum hell storage unit- Uranus
>>
In the middle ages, xtians used to think Africa was hell. Fun fact, Africa could house the physical bodies of everyone who has ever lived as well. It's large enough. So if that's your only requirement...

Meanwhile, when the Hebrews thought their god promised them a land flowing with milk and honey, they didn't take it literally. They didn't get to modern-day Palestine and say, "well, I don't see no milk or honey. Keep moving folks."

Stop looking for a literal hell You're in a figurative one already. Now get out and try to help others out with you.
>>
>>17946720
My penis is heaven guys. Some guy once said that all the angels in heaven could fit on the head of a pin, and my penis is the size of a pin, so that proves it!
>>
>>17944708
>This thing literally protects and shields us
>LOL must be hell

Nah. Also, there's not enough energy there. Even the sun itself isn't energetic enough to be a place where souls go to; but the Sun IS energetic enough to be a conduit/portal to elsewhere
>>
When it comes to religion, there is no right answer. People will be arguing about this until the heat death of the universe. It's not even entertaining to see anymore. Every argument validly invalidated by logic or faith or faith or logic. I've seen so many interpretations of the end times, revelations, armageddon, and the day of judgement, it's not even sensible. Anything imaginable has been described, from the best sort of everyone-is-saved-regardless scenario, to only 144,000 get saved. 144,000 out of 7 billion, regardless of what you believe. What scares me the most... is that people are perfectly fine with the latter. Like, they believe they are part of the 144k. Wew, lad.
>>
>>17946815
>the sun is a portal
no that's fucking retarded the rovers we sent would have seen it
>>
>>17946896
they have, you fucking moron
>>
>>17946798
My penis is hell. Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite and could house every living mother from the beginning of time to its inevitable end.
>>
>>17946815
>>17946896
>>17946903

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/30oct_ftes/

Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun

Geez louise. This isn't even new.
>>
>>17944708
What's the logic here? My tool shed is big enough to house the arc of the covenant but I don't go looking for it there. Why Jupiter? Is it because Jupiter is in the news and someone missed their meds?
>>
>>17946917
See, thanks anon for posting links when I couldn't be bothered to do anymore than speak obnoxiously

But the rabbit hole goes deeper than that. Much deeper.
>>
>>17944800
Not him but the original Latin text of Revelations spoke of the "Lake of Fire" as the place that Lucifer and his fallen angels would go for all eternity. Humans, even non-believers, wouldn't ever go there.
>>
>>17945953
>>17945965
>>17946720
>>17946972
the answers you seek, along with the information needed to form a relevant response are already in this thread, some even in the original post.

>>17946838
there has always been a right answer, man just seeks out to find it and some men are closer to the truth than others. i'd wager a particular belief system has it completely right, just not the full picture as of yet.
>>
wait a minute i figured this out jupitor is the place you go when you wanna train REALLY hard and become super saiynin
>>
>>17946502
I seen't it. It was bready gud, but I felt really bad for the guy by the end. He literally just wanted to be a lonely weirdo and the documentary crew couldn't even grant him that wish.
>>
File: Metal.jpg (37KB, 564x579px) Image search: [Google]
Metal.jpg
37KB, 564x579px
>>17946514
>>
File: that's metal.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
that's metal.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>17946514
>>
File: Faroutgif.gif (949KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
Faroutgif.gif
949KB, 370x208px
>>17946912
>>
File: buttsnipes.png (1MB, 800x1969px) Image search: [Google]
buttsnipes.png
1MB, 800x1969px
>>17945013
>>
>be God
>unconditionally love all your sons and daughters
>they make mistakes
>they destroy, they devour
>send them to suffer for eternity instead of forgiving
>never offer another chance to repent and pay for their mistakes
>be inferior to a human father who loves his children

Well, I see no sense on this. Sorry, EternalHellBelievers.
>>
>I'm going to create a race of beings for shits and giggles
as we have no actual purpose in being here
>these beings must now worship me
narcissism at its finest
>I'm going to give them free will
as opposed to not having free will and guaranteeing that he receives praise
>if they don't worship me they will suffer forever
But you put us here for no reason and gave us free will to choose not to worship you, so we will be punished for something you have done?

Someone demonstrating these traits in the real world would be classed as mentally ill and be receiving help.
Anyone who took what that mentally ill person said as truth would be a gigantic fool.
>>
>>17948506
But He sent Christ as a second chance for believers.
>have you even read the bible?
>John 3:16
>>
>>17948586
God put us here because he was lonely. He wanted friends. Occasionally, he comes to earth disguised as a person but people hate him because he's too much of a goody two shoes because he wasn't raised with negativity but pure positivity rather than the balance we receive. The was always hell on earth as he's not good at cultivating planets but he's better at it than most people.
>>
>>17948612
>not good [but] better at it than most people
Honestly, that's actually a pretty powerful heuristic.
>>
File: dibs_fedora.jpg (34KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
dibs_fedora.jpg
34KB, 400x534px
>>17948506
>>17948586
>>
>>17944818
>it's as infinite as it needs to be for the task at hand. that is what "effectively" means. work on your reading comprehension.

stupidest crap I've ever read
>>
>>17945013
>Change that with Saturn and yes.

why the fuck would we do that, Capricorn retard?
>>
>>17948949
Literally, this fedora shit has gotta so out of hand that it's become just another way for haughty Christian cunts to pretend that there aren't valid arguments against God's supposed mercy/love.
>>
>>17944829
Saturn's a shithole. Literally the Detroit of the Solar System.
>>
>>17944708

>New Jerusalem, also known as Heaven is a large cubic spacecraft

not many will get this meme, but i did

5/10
>>
>>17948975
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17948975

do you own katanas?
>>
>>17948967
i take it you don't read much

>>17948975
you're given countless chances in life to affect the afterlife. don't act like you understand what is objectively "good" when you didn't invent the concept.

>>17948979
it's quite desolate now, yes

>>17948982
i wrote it and i don't get it
>>
>>17949025
>i take it you don't read much

>totally understands hyperbole

idiot
>>
>>17944708
>never read up about Venus

On the surface of Venus you'd die in less than 10 seconds. It's a lot more hostile to life than Jupiter. Venus literally fits the common visualization of Hell.
>>
File: venus_surface.jpg (38KB, 580x436px) Image search: [Google]
venus_surface.jpg
38KB, 580x436px
>>17949627
>forgot the pic
>>
>>17949627
What is this, some kind of fucking competition? Jupiter will fuck your shit up nigga. You can't even get close to Jupiter before it fries you because of the radiation belts its packing nigga. Venus a bitchass nigga, nigga.
>>
>>17944727
Nice 5-year-old philosophy you have there reddit.
>>
File: VSxsyxs7[1].jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
VSxsyxs7[1].jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>17949627
>>17949681

Oi! You kids calm the fuck down! Remember who the daddy around here is.
>>
>something with physical mass having anything to do with what have called "heaven"

Come on now.
>>
>>17944708
>Jupiter is Hell.
no it isn't, and you misunderstand hell.

hell is not a place of eternal suffering. no parent would ever want their child to suffer for eternity for making mistakes, or for them to stop existing. the parent would want to correct them and help them.

hell is a cleansing process for you to learn why what you're doing/what you've done is bad and wrong. it's like the worst depression/sadness you'll ever feel. but it's not permanent. it's only so you can learn to appreciate what's good and true.

nobody is truly evil, and even demons act on god's will, but only to weed out the bad people. eventually demons will become good and bad people will be forgiven. "evil" is thinking you're doing something good because you don't know the truth. you can't punish someone forever and then make them stop existing if they never know the truth and have a chance to ask for forgiveness.
>>
>>17950535
thats purgatory faggot
>>
>>17950556
depends on your culture double faggot, words can have different meanings. but my point is that there is no hell where people will suffer for eternity/suffer and then stop existing.
>>
>>17948975
Basically, that's what it always was.
>>
>>17944708
Proof ?
>>
>>17950712
go home
>>
>>17950712
FUCKING NORMAL FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17944708
>Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite and could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end.
of the ~100 Billion people who have ever been alive, and assuming a soul takes up some volume, taken from the fact that you said it's size could house the souls, 100 Billion * Planck volume is 4.222×10^(-94) m^3

one side of that volume is 10^85 times smaller than the wavelength of visible light
>>
>>17951656
But if souls have mass or energy packing them so densely would surely make a black hole.
>>
>>17951697
ok sure, a simple division results in the fact that we could pack in another 3.39×10^117 volumes of every soul ever into jupiter, space them out a bit
>>
File: 1469389257506.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469389257506.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>17944727
>>
>>17946917
That isn't some sort of teleportation portal, it's just a strong magnetic field between Earth and the sun.
That article just called it a portal for media hype.
>>
>>17944727
Christianity is actually Satanism.

Satanism is actually what Christianity says it is.
>>
File: 1458448185748.png (77KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1458448185748.png
77KB, 280x261px
>>17944708
>>
>>17944818

Your argument is terrible. What about all the other religions in the world? Western religions are all about subservience and leaps of faith to provide comfort in their meaningless lives.

Enter the void.
>>
File: 1294424547438.gif (3MB, 408x407px) Image search: [Google]
1294424547438.gif
3MB, 408x407px
sigh
>>
File: Shoemaker–Levy_9.gif (334KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shoemaker–Levy_9.gif
334KB, 480x360px
Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 hit Jupiter in 1992...
>>
File: 01.jpg (29KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
29KB, 520x390px
>>17952129
...five years later, the Heaven's Gate cult performed a mass suicide because of the arrival of Comet Hale-Bopp.
>>
File: 1468199174661.jpg (53KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
1468199174661.jpg
53KB, 599x489px
>>17944800
Hell is actually a separation from god

You are not awake, you are not asleep. You are simply disconnected.

True story.
>>
>>17952188
hey that sounds an awful lot like...
>>
>>17952188
so we're already in it
>>
>>17950535
i understand wishful thinking but when said thinking is in direct conflict to the closest thing we have to a universal canon you have to question your own judgement and not berate the judge.

>>17951656
the size isn't only for storage. the planet's mass and constitution protect both earth and its own core.

>>17952076
they are irrelevant and offer a glimpse of the truth at best. the bible does not necessarily state that there are no other gods, but that God (YHWH / Jehovah) is the highest of all and the only one who is omnipotent and therefore, worthy of worship. it's an insult to spend your strength appeasing lesser gods when you could converse with the man Himself.

>>17950712
it's quite circular reasoning, but many first-hand accounts of hell describe the lost relentlessly reaching upwards and begging. perhaps it's just what they're used to, but if they actually are reaching for paradise, the only way each soul could continuously get the opportunity to do so is under the assumption that hell is round and they are reaching inward. flat planes do not exist.
>>
I'm worried about Hell, Anons.

>raised Catholic
>family informal about religion but horribly homophobic
>come to terms with the fact that I'm gay
>lonely, can't find the right guy who can keep it in his pants
>try to push my feelings down with travel and hobbies
>turn to spirituality, but mostly see vapid shallow people who do it to be trendy
>also worried that turning to spirituality and Shamanism might damage me in the afterlife

I fear that I'm going to Hell, even if I do so much good in my life, just because of the guilt. And even though I'm not that religious, I always ask what if. It's gotten to be more than just a fear, but now it's actually a feeling of some sort of darkness creeping up on me through time, it feels like the floor's about to collapse under me. I've gotten over these weird neurotic feelings that time would skip and I'd be stuck repeating something, which is what I honestly think Hell would be for me. And learning about Buddhism and the Samsarah might be influencing that fear.

Feels, Anons. Feels.
>>
File: smugilluminati.jpg (242KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugilluminati.jpg
242KB, 724x720px
Hail Jupiter
>>
>>17950519
Black holes>>>The Sun
>>
File: smugdog.jpg (70KB, 523x638px) Image search: [Google]
smugdog.jpg
70KB, 523x638px
>>17951934
Duhhh.
Satanism is all about freedom and empowerment of one's self. Christianity is about accepting that you are nothing and you exist only to praise the master.
>>
>>17953704

I feel your pain, fellow gay catholic.

I feel like such an outsider. Can't bring myself to go to church, stuck 'practicing' some bizarro catholic syncretism.
>>
>>17953840
Catholicism fucks people up. I grew up very Catholic, actually went to Catholic schools. Everyone I know who comes from a Catholic background suffers with feelings of guilt
>>
>>17953704
And that's the problem with religions line xianity. You've got a reasonable, good-doer worried that an "infinitely merciful god" is going to throw him in the deep-fryer, not for a day, for forever, a concept the human mind cannot even hold, time without end, timeless time, all because he didn't say just the right thing, or, God forbid, he thought for himself for a moment.

Listen friend, you can see on here that there are as many assholes with opinions as there are assholes with assholes. Don't be influenced by any of them. You're religious? Fine, great. I don't think anyone is going to change that, and they shouldn't. But concentrate on faith, your own experiences, rather than religion, a set of rules, and do what you know is right in your heart. If you trust the Bible, then you know Jesus said that after he ascended he'd send a spirit into everyone so that they would know right from wrong. He said nothing about a collection of texts. No. Listen to your heart, and calm down. If there is a god, and he loves you, he won't let you fry because you forgot to pray that one time or when you were six you put gum in little Susie Derkins' hair. Deep breath, you are okay. Think for yourself and know that any god with infinite mercy would not punish people for all of time because they got the wrong name or the wrong sign, or the wrong sect, or even didn't believe in them.

My mercy and love is pretty limited, and I hate some people really bad. I'd love to slap them up. But I wouldn't send them to suffer infinitely in abject pain forever. That kind of punishment has no point. So if a) there is a god, and b) such god is loving and merciful, don't worry about hell.
>>
If you read the book of Enoch, it looks like hell is actually a black hole.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 340x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 340x272px
>This thread
>being a Christian
>being a atheist
>not being a Misotheist
>>
>>17952138
You can still email them you know.
>>
>>17948975
LITERALLY
I
T
E

R
ALL

Y
>>
Isn't Saturn the evil planet?

Also what's with all the Popes called Gregory?
Or the long-time Grand Master of the Fraternitas Saturni, Gregor A. Gregorius.

Fucking Greg's man
>>
>>17954060
Is that finger going to go in that fist hole? Are they going to have hand sex? That is every wizard at wizchans dream! To lose their hand virginity!
>>
there is no god, heaven or hell retard
>>
File: CiZThxjWsAABMh3.jpg large.jpg (110KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
CiZThxjWsAABMh3.jpg large.jpg
110KB, 800x500px
>>
Imbecile.
>>
Wasn't "Jewpiter" meant for another guys?
>>
>>17954993
a god retard may exist
b-b-b--burden of prove!!
>>
>>17944708
>tfw you die and go to hell and your body is instantaneously annihilated (faster than you could possibly perceive pain) and you are atomized into your constituent elements and spread over many times earth's volume
>>
>>17944727
People doom themselves to suffer, not God.
>>
>>17944708
God sounds like a huge dick.
>>
File: science.gif (1MB, 633x475px) Image search: [Google]
science.gif
1MB, 633x475px
>>17944708
>>
>>17944727
This
I feel real bad when I hear people talking about hell as if life on Earth isn't already that.
>>
fuck u dude jupiter is a bro
>>
>>17950535
>it's like the worst depression/sadness you'll ever feel. but it's not permanent.

Holy shit dude, Hell is better than life?
How do I go there?
>>
>>17944954
The soul is physical. It's single droplet of water inside the pituitary gland.
Also, Gravity is not real the way we think it is
>>
>>17944708
A soul doesnt have mass. Therefore crushing gravity would have no effect on it.
>>
>>17948599
>offer reprieve from punishment
>still requires devotion
If your unconditional love is conditional, there's a problem.

A forgiving father wouldn't require a sacrifice, even some convoluted self-sacrifice.

"I didn't whip you, therefore you should love me," is not the way to gain love. Suggesting a potential threat is still a threat.
>>
>>17944708
What is the point of doing any of this. This question just kills the need for any of this sort of shit.
>>
These threads are the worst
christains will never scare atheists with hell
its like telling an adult santa wont come if you misbehave
and atheists will never open their minds to a higher plane of existence
they will come with muh science and pepper moth evolution

Both sides are pathetic children trying to squash eachothers sandcastles
>>
>>17958700
This
>>
>>17948975
hold on that fedora, amigo.
>>
>>17944818
You are braindead anon
your post lacks everything that could show you are a thinking human being
i beginning to think this is bait
>>
>>17956075
He's all-knowing, so he already knows who's going to hell and yet does absolutely nothing to stop it. Don't give me that "It's okay that hell exists because it "isn't" God who condemns you to go there!" horseshit.
>>
File: Camoran.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Camoran.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>17944708
>s grace to the core of Jupiter, Paradise. This is where God, his, children and the angels reside. It is an oasis, protected from the otherworldly horrors in the outer reaches of the planet. It blossoms with life, much like Eden once did. It seems just out of reach for those in the innermost circle of Hell, the worst of all, which taunts the truly evil for eternity.

Heaven and Hell sounds exactly like Mankar Cameron's paradise, OP.

Did Jesus actually make it from the Mysterium Xarxes as well?
>>
>>17959137
>tfw you kill him, trap his soul in a black soulgem and stick it in some throwaway magic item to sell
Feels good, man
>>
>>17957890
>>17958165
>>17958725
>>17958997
not an argument
>>
>>17959475
True
but since you dont have any braincells you wouldnt know an arguement if it bit you in the ass
why am i even talkin to you
>>
File: 1469070008059.png (8KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1469070008059.png
8KB, 363x364px
>>17959508
not an argument
>>
>>17952215
Like what
>>
>>17944727
>>17945013
>Jesus is offering you eternal life but if you want hell then go ahead with your disbelief.

Yeah, dude. You'll go to Hell if you don't believe in Hell. You've been warned!
>>
>>17944748
spotted the jew
>>
>>17958975
>Those people want EVIDENCE to support their beliefs, they're so closed-minded! Why can't they just take things on blind faith like I do?
>>
>>17944708
Wow. Good job on your research OP but I doubt its Jupiter. In Revelation 9 the Pit is on earth.
>>
>>17944708
It's not too late to save yourself though, if you praise a jewish carpenter from the middle east that was executed for heresy 2000 years ago
>>
>>17959137
Jesus was a big fan of Oblivion and is well known on the Nexus
>>
>>17951934
>>17953833
Piss off levayan cucks. You have no idea what satanism is. Don't confuse it with atheism.
>>
>>17944708
Sun is bigger and souls fuel the sun.
Source: Jeebus
>>
Fuck Atheism and fuck religion.
Fuck having a damn faith
Faith is such shit
Yes, Atheists your faith in Science is as pathetic as those who have in a god.
>>
If Jupiter is hell then hell itself is actually very small in comparison to the universe itself

So, why bother subjecting someone to even more trivial and pointless agony? It doesn't speak to any greater truth.
>>
>>17959946
Real life
>>
>>17944708
But why are they looking upwards at the core? Wouldn't the core be below them
>>
>>17944708
>Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite and could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end
You could fit more into the sun, stupid
>>
File: jupiter-scar-impact-2009-Hubble.jpg (21KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
jupiter-scar-impact-2009-Hubble.jpg
21KB, 493x365px
how dare you talk about my favorite planet like this

jupiter is our silent protector, taking meteors for us and all that

look at this fucking scar, the planet got scarred because it was protecting your sorry ass
fuck you
>>
>>17944708
>effectively infinite
What.
Even in our solar system there's a larger body called the fucking Sun.
>>
>>17944740
compared to earth you dummy
>>
Wow fuck you OP
I had a friend send me here and fuck you.
>>
>>17968965
Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider.
>>
stopped reading right here
next
>>
File: the-satan-pit-doctor-beast3.jpg (30KB, 695x426px) Image search: [Google]
the-satan-pit-doctor-beast3.jpg
30KB, 695x426px
>>17944708
>implying non-physical souls have mass and take up space

>implying non-physical souls can experience pain, which is a purely physical phenomena

>implying souls exist in the first place

>implying that Hell exists
>>
>>17944807

That's the problem with infinity and why you should abandon the concept of it entirely.

If you was to measure things as a ratio of infinity everything would be equal the sun the pea Jupiter would all be the same size as a ratio of infinity.

If maths is the language of the universe then infinity clearly doesn't/cant work/exist.
>>
>>17944807
This, to an extent

Neither are anywhere near to being infinite
>>
>>17946210

Sir?! Are you seriously suggesting we nuke Jupiter!
>>
>>17946912

My dick stays way disease-y Nurgle be pleased.
>>
>>17944708
Nah dude Jupes just a place to get Neural Sensors that's about it, Corpus not demons.
>>
>>17946838

I know a guy who is scared silly of the whole NWO and the mark of the beast, end of days tribulations prophesy etc.

He literally hordes silver so that if the economy collapses he'll be disaster rich....

Can i get a wew!
>>
>>17948506

>be god.
>create a mistake.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.