[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I just realized that there's something strange about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aviary-image-1466853173944.jpg (543KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
aviary-image-1466853173944.jpg
543KB, 1024x682px
Hi /x/

I just realized that there's something strange about the place i live in.
I live in a small village in Italy (it has about 3000 people living here) and is neighbour with other 2 villages, kinda making a triangle of villages.
Now, my village is famous for having a high suicide rate. The people from the villages near to mine mock my people because of the suicides (and they are mocked for other reasons, its a thing old centuries)
Now, what could be the cause of the suicides?
A lot of people doesnt seem depressed or anytging, they just end their life (almost always by hanging themselves), its kind our distinctive trait the suicide thing.
Also three years ago my best friend's father killed himself and nobody knows why
>>
Sounds like you are the reason.
>>
>>17943377
Italy is pretty clean the old spirits there vanished long ago. However you should check the history of the place.
>>
>>17943377
Some weird genetic habit?
Abnormal electromagnetic field?
Or maybe something is creating a low frequency sound that slowly drives people to suicide?

However if any of these were the case, you would think the suicidal tendencies would have been breed out by now...

Have there ever been any suicide survivors?
Soneone who can give you insight as to why they tried to kill themselves?
>>
>>17943377
Di che paese stai parlando? semore che tu voglia dirlo...
>>
you live in a small village in europe here's the cause
>>
>>17943508
San vito (CA)
>>
>>17943459
I really dont know...
There arent any survivors
>>
>>17943377
you should go do that calcio storico shit in florence. that would be badass
>>
>>17943377
it's looks like there is high density of nuraghe-like buildings and fairy houses in your zone. Any legends or folklore?
>>
>>17943638
Yes there are
Well here there were these kind of ancient graves, kinda like very small caves where you could find bones. In our folklore they called "houses of fairies"
And near here a lot of giant human bones were found. Also my grandpa once found in a river a lot of stone rings
>>
>>17943638
Shit i didnt read about the fairy houses and i wrote about it kek
>>
>>17943403
What makes you say this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.