[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good place to discuss conspiracy theories? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: cat computer.jpg (84KB, 828x874px) Image search: [Google]
cat computer.jpg
84KB, 828x874px
Is this a good place to discuss conspiracy theories?

I just came up with this one: Kick Ass Torrents was taken down strategically to reduce pirating of the new Star Trek movie.

I guess I don't really get into Illuminati or JFK type stuff.
I just like neat little ideas.

Do any of you have theories you've come up with?
>>
File: 1468494789652.jpg (306KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1468494789652.jpg
306KB, 525x1216px
>>17943272

Yes it is.

Kick ass torrents (and solar movie aswell) were taken down by gov types. Why? because money. Tax money goes to gov. gov is a entity concerned with its own survival. Money = energy or food for survival. Basic math chemistry bla blla bla.

Theories? Yes but the more I swim in thought the further from the truth I get.
>>
scientology is a way for celebrities and rich people to launder money tax free
>>
>>17943272
>Is this a good place to discuss conspiracy theories?
no, it's not. Anons get triggerd as soon a topic doesn't fir their belives. This place is flooded with shills and bot spamming.
>>
File: 1468897663844.jpg (42KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468897663844.jpg
42KB, 766x960px
>>17943279
I'm making an educated guess that gangs also do the same thing with the church.
>>
>>17943281
What like in Mexico, the cartels would donate to some crooked Iglesia, Padre takes a 1% cut, and donates the rest to some 'poor' anonymous family.
I could see that.
>>
>>17943466
Nah this is in the states i'm talking about.
>>
>>17943526
Why use the church when banks are caught red-handed laundering money for gangs and hardly bothered by the issue at all?

>Wachovia [Wells-Fargo subsidiary at this point] admitted it didn’t do enough to spot illicit funds in handling $378.4 billion for Mexican-currency-exchange houses from 2004 to 2007. That’s the largest violation of the Bank Secrecy Act, an anti-money-laundering law, in U.S. history -- a sum equal to one-third of Mexico’s current gross domestic product.

>Federal agents caught people who work for Mexican cartels depositing illicit funds in Bank of America accounts in Atlanta, Chicago and Brownsville, Texas, from 2002 to 2009. Mexican drug dealers used shell companies to open accounts at London-based HSBC Holdings Plc, Europe’s biggest bank by assets, an investigation by the Mexican Finance Ministry found.
>Those two banks weren’t accused of wrongdoing.

>Those two banks weren’t accused of wrongdoing.

>A Mexican judge on Jan. 22 accused the owners of six centros cambiarios, or money changers, in Culiacan and Tijuana of laundering drug funds through their accounts at the Mexican units of Banco Santander SA, Citigroup Inc. and HSBC, according to court documents filed in the case.

>The money changers are in jail while being tried. Citigroup, HSBC and Santander...weren’t accused of any wrongdoing.

>“There’s no capacity to regulate or punish [big banks] because they’re too big to be threatened with failure,” Blum says. “They seem to be willing to do anything that improves their bottom line, until they’re caught.”

>No big U.S. bank -- Wells Fargo included -- has ever been indicted for violating the Bank Secrecy Act or any other federal law. Instead, the Justice Department settles criminal charges by using deferred-prosecution agreements, in which a bank pays a fine and promises not to break the law again.

No need for hidden conspiracy when you can flagrantly violate the law without real consequence.
>>
>>17943526
That little lizard is a reason to keep living! :^)
>>
>>17943632
Too bad that lizard was blown up :^)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.