[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went to pemberton music festival and met a girl there who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3848.jpg (373KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3848.jpg
373KB, 960x1280px
So I went to pemberton music festival and met a girl there who wasn't on anything but yet when I was tripping on shrooms she felt the exact same thing is was feeling, visuals and everything. She was so enticing and mesmerizing, I thought either she was my soul mate since we just clicked in synchronization with each other's energies. But after she left to go see a set and I was at the time working since I went up to work for a few days to get in for free. I felt completely drained and had the worst trip after, idk I felt depleted of my energy. I figured she also could of been an energy vampire of some sorts .... I mean these big festivals are very occultic in nature so who knows..... was it that or am I just stupid and was dumbfounded by love at first site. I did feel very connected to her.
>>
I wasn't at all doing anything whilst working that make me feel that way either or have ever had a bad trip before I was having a great time mind you. And another question, is it possible for other people to sense the same trip you're getting if in fact you both are compatible people?
>>
>>17943218
Takes shrooms, trips, 'hm girl must be vampire'.

Really op (and other/x/ op's), why do you jump to such conclusions? I feel like there are more probable explanations than 'grill is vampires'. So op, where do you get that ludicrous vampire idea? And why did you dismiss logical explanations, like shrooms messing you up?
>>
>>17943218
>I was tripping on shrooms
>>
>>17943218
lol I probably know you.

You're a retard. Seriously.
>>
>>17943241
People are victims like that nowadays.

To ordinary people this may seem absolutely ridiculous but to them it's perfectly normal.

It's like they never look at what they say and do.
>>
>>17943218
>I was tripping on shrooms
>I was at the time working

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17943636
I love you!
>>
>>17943218
"hey guys I took psychedelic drugs and had a cool experience, its totally not the mind altering drugs I ate, its the girls lollolololllol"

babbys 1st festival
>>
>>17943659
:p
>>
>>17943218
here you go my dude educate yourself on some archetypes n shit http://jungian.info/library.cfm?idsLibrary=9
>>
>>17943844
i posted this

but seriously OP this is probably what happened, no offense:
>>17943659
things can happen in sequence on psychadelics, that seem to disregard our perception of linear time. Trying to piece together the experience after the fact is *almost* a lost cause.

The link is worth checking out though, if what you experienced is true, then good old Carl Jung has got you covered.
>>
>>17943218
She was off her psychosis meds and you were on drugs which made you hypersexual, thats what these events are for. You felt drained because thats what happens for a few days after when you take psychidelics
>>
>>17943857
/thread
Psychadelics throw your chemistry out of whack for a little while afterwards. You are probably just tired and drained of serotonin. Those psychadelics set your receptors off like crazy. You'll feel that drained after every trip, especially if you're at a music festival
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAo0xXn_Syk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.