[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, is there anything you know is stupid/fake but still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/, is there anything you know is stupid/fake but still frightens you?

I am still legitimately afraid of Slenderman. I get worried when I look out my window at night or when I'm walking the dog and I walk past the wooded area near my house. Just the basic idea of something supernatural that looks like a man blending into the trees taps into a primal fear in my brain.
>>
H.P Lovecraft literature
>>
OG Slender Man stories are the best OP. Check some of that shit out.
>>
Ive heard about this one story about a women living in the trees or some shit and that really scares me so i never go into the woods
>>
>>17945511
>>17945493
>>17943129
>>17943107

ITT: underage b&

summer on /x/ is the worst
>>
File: 1468580239305.png (449KB, 1239x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1468580239305.png
449KB, 1239x1239px
>>17943129
>>
>>17945493
I mean, there's good Slenderman media out there, don't get me wrong. Everybody likes Marble Hornets and TribeTwelve. (I didn't really like EverymanHybrid because there was just SO MUCH SHIT going on. It would have been better if they stuck with the initial concept.)

But he's so overexposed that when I see him show up in anything I instantly lose interest.
>>
File: a.jpg (2MB, 1000x1090px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
2MB, 1000x1090px
>>17943107
Darkness duh
>>
>>17943107
>The Grifter
I know its faked but some of the shit in that vid. Jesus Christ. Can't unsee or unhear.
>>
Mothman, that's some creepy shit
>>
Slenderman definitely. Have you ever imagine yourself like this little girl? I still have chills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6VQut-4cM
>>
>>17943107
Thinking about Slenderman also gives me the chills. I mean, I completely understand it's a character and, furthermore, I'm a skeptic concerning all supernatural phenomenon.

But the idea of Slenderman, what he can do, his image, the idea of him being real, what an encounter with him do to my physique and my soul (if there was any)... It just fucks my mind.
>>
>>17947840
The thing that annoys me is that there's nothing dangerous about it just because a place is dark, and why don't people go into dark places more often? They think visiting places like forests and graveyards at night is something worthy of only Halloween dares, but what about the other days of the year? I mean even if it wasn't safe you have a cell phone on you at all times, it has a flash light, you can call someone if you need help.
>>
My own imagination. I picture things that would horrify me or make me lose my mind if they actually happened.
>>
>>17947866
fuck you, mothman is real!
>>
I thought to dress up as Mothman, stand on the bridge in the nerby and record it. And finally put it on YT - 'Motham caught on camera' - or sth like that. But I'm not brave enough. What if this bridge would collapse?
>>
>>17943107
why the fuck does he wear a suit in the woods. that alone makes him unscary. it's stupid.
>>
>>17950086
Forests at night are comfy as heck, as long as it's pitch black

It's a safe way of feeling true spookiness
>>
Mirrors. I'm afarid of look a reflection of something that isn't there
>>
>>17951474
Man i grew up in the woods, when i was a kid the woods at nigth would freak me out, now im like meh
>>
>>17947866
cuddly and affectionate Mothwomen though..
>>
>>17951483
You have no soul. :^) I bet you suck at dancing too.
>>
I do not know where these thoughts originated from, but I have these nearly religious thoughts, dreams and even hallucinations of ancient deep sea creatures that are basically just bullshit from a Lovecraft story. I started having the images flahing in my head every now and then before I even knew about Lovecraft, so I know for a fact that these thoughts are not based on his litterature. I am still unreasonably afraid of the ocean because of this, even though I know it is nothing more than nightmares and paranoia.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.