[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a strange feeling about Lincoln. Take a look at this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 22

File: lincoln-loc.jpg (17KB, 320x438px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln-loc.jpg
17KB, 320x438px
I have a strange feeling about Lincoln. Take a look at this photo, a long look. Doesn't something feel "off". What race even is this? Call me crazy, but he doesn't even look 100% human. Almost, alien? I'd like to hear what x has to say about this guy's very unique face and body structure. Interesting article here: https://www.clinicalcorrelations.org/?p=6110
>>
I think I've read he had Marfan's
>>
>>17942530
Didn't get the answer you were looking for on /pol/, eh? Lincoln was just a notoriously ugly guy.
>>
>>17942661
Someone said to go to /x/ but hi
>>
I was expecting this to go full on #StayWoke #MelatoninQueen #WeWazKangs and say that Lincoln was black.
>>
>>17942666

we dont want you fuck off to your containment board
>>
>>17942530
Lincoln, I read, had a very high pitched, academic voice and way of expression. Just imagine him as a nerd of his time, and you can see why he looked quite ridiculous. Being President didn't mean 30-60 minutes on the makeup chair in those days.

Of course, the style of photography at the time meant you had your "photo look" since photography was so much rarer, and you tried to look less cheesy and happy (as people do in modern photos) and more mysterious and powerful. He was putting on that face in this shot, clearly.

So TL;DR: he was a nerd of his time and wasn't elected for his looks (like modern politicians increasingly are). Ugly humans do exist, anon.
>>
File: david-icke.jpg (17KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
david-icke.jpg
17KB, 586x330px
talk to this guy about it
>>
>>17942530

Lincoln is a place in England, near France.
A significant portion of his heritage was French, as well.

His hairline is stereotypical Northwestern French male.

When you read about a syndrome which is named after a French person and seems to confer mild superpowers- odds are that you are reading the description of a bloodline from very old French nobility, albeit in English.
>>
>>17942927
Lizards did it
>>
I also read somewhere that he was part native American too? He just looked weird, a lot of people look weird.
>>
>>17942530
Someone post his face without beard. Looks very human normal
>>
>>17942530
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
>>
>>17942530
He looks rather goatish, like I imagine Wilbur Whateley to look.
>>
File: Rasputin_near_1914.jpg (78KB, 404x468px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_near_1914.jpg
78KB, 404x468px
>>17943262
Rasputin had sanpaku.
Here's a vid on the types of sanpaku.(with a grainsof SALT)

http://youtu.be/LZMNOoXOEpo
>>
>>17942530
I think he got kicked in the face by a horse if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>17943262
>>17943815
Sanpaku might as well be called "roundeye". It's just the opposite of slot-eyes.
>>
Fucking ugly. Like what he did to this country, it shows on his hideous face.
>>
Abe does have an otherworldly nature to him.
>>
Due to his height and bone structure, some believe he had an over active pituitary gland.
>>
File: 1469087254007.jpg (4KB, 200x200px)
1469087254007.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>17944385
>>
>>17942530
He does look a bit odd
>>
>>17942819
>and wasn't elected for his looks (like modern politicians increasingly are)
explain Trump
>>
>>17946174
Dude if you can't accept presidents and political figures are getting more attractive then you don't know much about history
>>
>>17942530
Yes he looks weird.

Especially If you see a colored photo of him.

But, I remember reading he had some sort of genetic condition or illness that caused this. I can't remember what exactly since I read about it many years ago
>>
>>17943815
i truly love rasputin
>>
File: 252.png (139KB, 320x438px) Image search: [Google]
252.png
139KB, 320x438px
>>17942530
You're right, there is something off about him.
>>
>>17943815
I posted on an eye divination thread years ago where I had sanpaku (#2 or #3 in that vid) and I got a bunch of (You)s telling me I had bedroom eyes.
>>
Yeah Lincoln's pretty goofy looking
>>
File: young_Abe_Lincoln.jpg (57KB, 454x667px) Image search: [Google]
young_Abe_Lincoln.jpg
57KB, 454x667px
He looked a bit more "normal" when he was younger... looks kind of jewish to me...
>>
His first name was Abraham. He was possibly a Jew.
>>
>>17942530
People from the 1800s all look weird to us. Nothing paranormal here.

Heck, if you find a photo from back then where the person looks normal, it has to be a time traveler.
>>
>>17951879
Bill Nye?
>>
>>17952925
The President Guy?
>>
>>17951879
Kramer?
>>
>>17942530
He was notoriously weird looking. People think he may have had Marfan Syndrome,
>>
Always thought the same
>>
Get some sleep, scro
>>
>>17943059
Every damn white person in America claims they have native American in them
>>
File: 1460646748901.jpg (30KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
1460646748901.jpg
30KB, 640x395px
>>17946174
>>
>>17942530
He was really ugly. He grew the beard because a kid told him to during his campaign. Lrn2history. Oh wait this is /x/ you can't take any information at face value unless it's an insane conspiracy theory, then you don't need to question anyone's claims.
>>
File: 1466736345946.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466736345946.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>17955422
>implying that trump is some sort of sea snail

Fucking liberals...you people will go to any lengths to push you atheist/homosexualist/moslem/communist/nazi/jewish/feminist/satanist anti-family agenda. They may have sheeple like you cucked, but they're not gonna get me with their free healthcare, living wage, peaceful and love smut. If Jesus wanted me to have healthcare, fair pay, and a peaceful world he'd have said so in the Bible, when he wrote it. Yes, the very same Bible that the Constitution is based on. LOL You loonie leftists should spend more time reading the Bible and the Constitution instead of your darwinist books, then maybe you'd know your ass from a hole in the ground. You faggits don't know shit!
>>
>>17955933

0/10
>>
>>17946758
They're getting taller, not necessarily more attractive, but Lincoln fit the height thing as he was the tallest president so far.

Also why has nobody noted that he predicted his own death? That's pretty /x/ worthy, not some "he gives me funny feelings" bullshit.
>>
>>17955383

That's because most of our ancestors full the natives. Not a hard connection to make.
>>
>>17951879
Geddy Lee?
>>
>>17955933
awww... did you get hugged by a gay?

promise its not contagious

just liek autism
>>
>>17955980
>Sage is a CIA nigger

I always had my suspicions, but now it's confirmed, you filthy space alien.
>>
File: professor_frank.jpg (106KB, 947x734px) Image search: [Google]
professor_frank.jpg
106KB, 947x734px
>>17956217
Actually I was hugged by gays. Two of the pall bearers at my mom's funeral were her gay friends. They hugged me, and yes I know it's not contagious you stupid fuck. Speaking of autism, you autists don't get satire do you? I notice there's a really bad problem with that site-wide around here. I'm not even sure why you "people" come here for. Oh wait...you take this place seriously don't you. How fucking sad. Nothing a good euthanasia program wouldn't fix though.
>>
>>17942530
He looks like an ape.

the rest regarding him ill leave to you guys to figure out.

obvious correlations are obvious and need not be said.

offensive.
>>
>>17956597
>autists don't get satire do you?
/pol/ is the satire board, this is the real deal familio estevez
>>
>>17956614
>/pol/
>Satire.
That's what newfags tell themselves before they realize /pol/ was right all along.
>>
File: Vintage-photos-aliens-london.jpg (44KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
Vintage-photos-aliens-london.jpg
44KB, 600x436px
>>17956614
no >>>/pol/ is the nazifaggot board. This here is the schitzophrenic, gullible and/or charlatan faggot board.
>>
>>17942691
>implying /x/ isn't a containment board for role playing faggots
>>
Lincoln had some genetic growth issues. Hence the weird look and height
>>
>>17942819
Youre right that people had a photo look but I was under the impression everyone looked more stoic because they had to pose for some time, as photographs took longer to expose, and it would be uncomfortable to force a smile for very long.

Theres an example around of a couple laughing and giggling alongside a regular photo of theirs. Understandably its much more blurred and softened.
>>
>>17956621

This is true
>>
>>17942530
What your seeing is a side effect of a mild degenerative disease Lincoln suffered from that made the features of his face look kind of... melted. It's why a lot of pictures of him end up with him facing one direction to minimize this lop-sidedness.

>>17942819
I've heard it described as fairly nasal.

Also, don't fuck with Lincoln, the dude invented the Choke Slam.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 251x201px
>>17952925
I was just about to post this!

Or actually, Reminds me of Robert Downey as Sherlock Holmes. His hair/expression, at least.
>>
>>17942530
Marfanoid habitus.

He doesn't look all that weird, though.
>>
File: trump-in-90s marla.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
trump-in-90s marla.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
>>17946174
I've never understood people who obsess on the idea that Trump's ugly. He was always fairly good looking to very good looking, when you factor in tall, well-proportioned, blue eyes etc.

But I know that liberals obsess about mocking others' looks. It's just a thing they do.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (11KB, 128x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
11KB, 128x500px
>>17957802
>>
>>17942530
he had a medical condition that makes your bones all go wrong, can't remember it but probably wikipedia will tell your or something. i'm to lazy for da.t
>>
lincoln and kennedy were the same soul

such an advanced soul that knew how to make huge plays at pivotal moments

of course he assembled his dna in a funky way, its a trade mark of his

kennedy is goofy as fuck too

look into the connections between jfk and kennedy

ill give you one

both assassinated in a ford /theater/car/
>>
>>17942530

You are trying to stir up false thought. Summertime shill/troll.
>>
It's pretty accepted that he had Marfan syndrome which causes increased height, skin abnormalities, and other complications

but yeah I agree OP
>>
>>17944352
I have eyes like that, should I be worried?
>>
>>17957942
>lincoln and kennedy were the same soul

Reincarnation doesn't work like that. If you're going to believe in stupid, bronze age bullshit, at least bother learning about it first.
>>
>>17942530
Well he had a weird appearance. Thats not some sort of secret. So whats your point?

I think one could even argue that his unique looks helped his political career
>>
>>17942684
well niggers aren't human either
>>
>>17942604

FRBR. Seriously.
>>
>>17942530
Maybe he's just ugly?
>>
File: Keep_POL_in_POL.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Keep_POL_in_POL.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>17958462
You'd think your kind would appreciate segregation, and cooperate with the enforcement of it. It's almost like you trailer niggers are complete hypocrites. You're...not a hypocrite are you? Would you want your children to be? LOL just kidding. White women would rather fuck niggers and spics, and even bull dyke feminists than a wizard like you.
>>
>>17944352
Roundeye means asshole in bukowski books
>>
>>17956597
Wow
your like a special kind of autist
end your self plz its my birthday
thanks
>>
File: Rape_lincoln.jpg (70KB, 449x594px) Image search: [Google]
Rape_lincoln.jpg
70KB, 449x594px
>ctrl+f rape
>0 results

come on
>>
>>17956621
>/pol/ is just a rightwing /r9k/
>just because they say stuff like shill,cuck,goyim,maga,and redpill
doesnt make it any less of loser board
they hate muslims which is cool then make a thread to pray for happenings (i.e people killed) to a meme frog god
And you say its not satire ?
>>
>>17942604
Nothing feels off maybe it's just you.
>>
>>17959159
nice adolf in the oven. That's where he went after he died he played with the oven for to long and over heated his "Jewice"
>>
>>17942530
Lincon was martian
He was king of mars
>>
>>17957802

>liberals obsess about mocking others' looks. It's just a thing they do.

thats why i love trump, he never does that
>>
>>17955383
Like how most light skinned black girls say they have native American ancestry
>>
>>17955933
Are you for real? Have you never heard of Fibonacci sequence
>>
>>17943262
>The Firesign Theatre's piece "Temporarily Humboldt County" mentions a character named "Sam Paku"
>There was a theosophus at the other end of the bar raising the devil.
>Had him about 10 feet off the floor
>I could tell from the red clay on his hooves and his black aura, he was up to no good, so I looked him dead in the eyes and said
>"Sam Paku, there ain't enough room in this life cycle for both of us"
I have been listening to Firesign since I was 3 years old and I never fucking got this reference until right now. And I got lines from 5 minutes earlier like "scalp em, Tantric" and "roll em, Kimosabe".

I weep that Firesign's comedy genius will never get the praise it deserves.
>>
File: 1389309067253.gif (2MB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
1389309067253.gif
2MB, 265x200px
>>17963043
No, I'm sorry. I don't listen to rap or disco/techno/house/whatever-the-fuck-they're-calling-it-this-week.
>>
File: 12345666.png (143KB, 316x428px) Image search: [Google]
12345666.png
143KB, 316x428px
>>
File: abraham lincoln no beard.jpg (50KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
abraham lincoln no beard.jpg
50KB, 454x600px
Hon A B [sic] Lincoln...

Dear Sir

My father has just home from the fair and brought home your picture and Mr. Hamlin's. I am a little girl only 11 years old, but want you should be President of the United States very much so I hope you wont think me very bold to write to such a great man as you are. Have you any little girls about as large as I am if so give them my love and tell her to write to me if you cannot answer this letter. I have yet got four brothers and part of them will vote for you any way and if you let your whiskers grow I will try and get the rest of them to vote for you you would look a great deal better for your face is so thin. All the ladies like whiskers and they would tease their husbands to vote for you and then you would be President. My father is going to vote for you and if I was a man I would vote for you to [sic] but I will try to get every one to vote for you that I can I think that rail fence around your picture makes it look very pretty I have got a little baby sister she is nine weeks old and is just as cunning as can be. When you direct your letter direct to Grace Bedell Westfield Chautauqua County New York.

I must not write any more answer this letter right off Good bye

Grace Bedell
>>
File: LincolnBeard.jpg (53KB, 427x455px) Image search: [Google]
LincolnBeard.jpg
53KB, 427x455px
>>17964367

Springfield, Ill Oct 19, 1860

Miss Grace Bedell

My dear little Miss
Your very agreeable letter of the 15th is received. I regret the necessity of saying I have no daughters. I have three sons – one seventeen, one nine, and one seven, years of age. They, with their mother, constitute my whole family. As to the whiskers, having never worn any, do you not think people would call it a silly affectation if I were to begin it now?

Your very sincere well wisher

A. Lincoln
>>
File: LincolnGrace.jpg (329KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
LincolnGrace.jpg
329KB, 480x640px
>>17964382

>From the New York World of February 19, 1861:

At Euclid, a station near Cleveland, a man was injured by the premature discharge of a cannon. A telegraphic report of his death, received at the next station, was subsequently contradicted. At Wickliffe, Willoughby, Painesville, and other small stations, clusters of people, gathered from the adjacent country, were assembled, ranged along platforms, swarming upon adjoining roofs, clinging upon posts and fences, and exhibiting the heartiest enthusiasm. At Westfield an interesting incident occurred. Shortly after his nomination Mr. Lincoln had received from that place a letter from a little girl, who urged him, as a means of improving his personal appearance, to wear whiskers. Mr. Lincoln at the time replied, stating that although he was obliged by the suggestion, he feared his habits of life were too fixed to admit of even so slight a change as that which letting his beard grow involved. To-day, on reaching the place, he related the incident, and said that if that young lady was in the crowd he should be glad to see her. There was a momentary commotion, in the midst of which an old man, struggling through the crowd, approached, leading his daughter, a girl of apparently twelve or thirteen years of age, whom he introduced to Mr. Lincoln as his Westfield correspondent. Mr. Lincoln stooped down and kissed the child, and talked with her for some minutes. Her advice had not been thrown away upon the rugged chieftain. A beard of several months' growth covers (perhaps adorns) the lower part of his face. The young girl's peachy cheek must have been tickled with a stiff whisker, for the growth of which she was herself responsible.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.