[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, all. Part-time occultist and Reiki Master here. AMA. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

File: kale soup.jpg (12KB, 385x257px) Image search: [Google]
kale soup.jpg
12KB, 385x257px
Hello, all. Part-time occultist and Reiki Master here. AMA. I might know some stuff.
>>
What is reiki?
>>
Isn't reiki just an overpriced massage?
>>
Do you give happy endings?
>>
>>17940408
A form of energy healing, kind of like shamanic healing or laying on hands from other belief systems. basically universe energy is channeled into the client to help fix imbalances and such.

>>17940410
i get that a lot, lol. no. i dont charge and i dont touch anyone. except one touch on the shoulder after im done, sometimes, to ground their own energy back into them. dont wanna carry that around all day.
>>
>>17940416
to those im sexually comfortable with, sure. never given a happy ending without touching, though. gotten close, but still not there yet.
>>
aww, no one else?
>>
>>17940488
Hey there, breaky master!
Guess what, you were right the other day.
>>
>>17940493
hey, thanks! but right about what?
>>
>>17940499
That my body is under a lot of stress. I almost passed out at work today due to sheer exhaustion. TGIF tomorrow
>>
>>17940503
ooh, were you the guy who had a small issue with the lower three chakras said he was fit? i think i remember youre 3rd eye being strong too, yes?
>>
>>17940513
Yup, but you didn't say anything about the third eye.
Anyways, almost passed out at work, have bad stomach cramps, and tired as fuck.
>>
>>17940525
dang, any reason youre getting all that? and this hasnt happened before?
>>
>>17940533
Probably exhaustion and dehydration. Now, is it exhaustion due to dehydration, or dehydration due to exhaustion due to excess sweating, or... I have no idea what caused what. As I said, TGIF tomorrow
>>
>>17940533
Lonely rp player talking to himself
get some friends dude
>>
>>17940545
Nope
>>
>>17940544
those would definitely do it. is your work labor intensive?

>>17940545
yes, this has all been true about meat some point, well done. not in this thread, though.
>>
>>17940563
Nah, it's a comfy office job with a fridge fool of goodies and AC. It's just that the temperature and humidity outside is unbearable
>>
>>17940576
totally understandable. i live in florida and recently lost my car so ive been biking everywhere. i mustve sweat off like 20lbs of water just this week. i hope you feel better after getting some rest.
>>
anyone else? questions, stories, flaming, troll posts. Ill take anyhting.
>>
>>17940631
Me again. How do I improve my bad chakras?
>>
I've been meditating... trying not to force things... just let it happen., so... sometimes when I'm in the middle ofmy session. I got some feeling of preassure on my third eye area and start to see some color shades, in that piont I start to feel like when I'm starting to fall asleep... so.. shuld I let myself go? Or shuld I keep consentrating in my breath rithm. ?
>>
>>17940645
ill do another session on you soon to see if i see more. what exactly did you mean when you said you fit. do you work out often or something? have a strict diet?
>>
>>17940400
How do you justify your pushing of new-age propaganda on people, when what you're doing is of an entirely different nature?
>>
>>17940667
you start by saying youre meditating and trying not to force things and let things happen, then you tell me something is starting to happen, and ask if you should just let it happen or force somehting different to happen. what is the aim of your meditation? if youre trying to let what happens happen and not force anyhting, why would you change direction when something starts to happen?
>>
>>17940670
i dont think you understand what you're saying/asking. how many natures are there? what have i pushed? why should anyone feel the need to justify anything? how many licks does it take? asl?
>>
>>17940668
>do you work out often or something?
Run at least a mile every day, some strength exercises now and then to not atrophy
>have a strict diet?
Not strict, but balanced. I cook all of my food myself, and try to get as much of it on the green market. Lots of fruit and veg.
>>
>>17940670
It's that faggot Surgo. Just filter him, and thank me later.
>>
>>17940684
How to filter out all the tripfags? And speaking of which, where's Orion? Haven't seen him in a while
>>
>>17940674
>i dont think you understand what you're saying/asking.

I don't think you understand what you're claiming, "Reiki" master.

>how many natures are there?

kek

>what have i pushed?

The ideas you present in this thread are straight up disinfo.

>why should anyone feel the need to justify anything?

Because otherwise they're unfit to be taken seriously. Simple as that. What you're doing is at best mesmerism, so own up to it.

>asl?

kek
>>
>>17940684
I can't thank you unless I understand the quality of the favor you've done for me. If I filter his posts I'll never read them, never learn they were shit, and have no reference frame to understand the filter. It'll mean nothing to me if I do it for you. On the other hand, if I do it for myself, if I take it personally, if it was my decision and my judgment call to filter him, then it will mean all the more to me to do it.

But thank you for your concern.
>>
>>17940697
yeah. youre silly. have a good one tho!
>>
>>17940671
The point is falling asleep. Because sleep is opposite of awarness. That's why I'm asking...
>>
>>17940683
hows your social life? i havent dont a second reading yet, but in the first you had issues with the bottom 3 chakras. the root has to do with physical security. food, shelter, physical, ad financial health. the sacral has to do with you connection to other beings, family, friends, lovers, creative group activities like playing a band or sports. the solar plexus has to do with self image. self esteem and willpower and sence of belonging and such. theyre the three physical chakras, cause they have to do with the physical world, not necessarily your own physical body. the 4th and higher have to do with emotions and light and such. less tangible things. anyhting that stands out form the 3 lower ones that you think you might need to work on?
>>
>>17940712
if sleep is the opposite of awareness, then whats with all those lucid dreams/astral lessons ive had? can you tell me more about your meditation?
>>
>>17940713
Oy vey!
I should just off myself. It's easier, kek
>>
>>17940731
haha, it can be pretty complicated or pretty simple. everything in your life is connected. if one aspect improves, likely all will. if one aspect falls, they likely all will. just make improvements one at a time.
>>
>>17940719
Ok... lucid dreaming... you are aware of your out of body experience. I'm traying to stay aware, but I'm feeling that I'm just falling asleep like in a normal way. In a regular dream you are not aware, I think that that's why you can't remember what you dreamed or have slight images of it. So... for me is that if you loose your awarness you're asleep, if you keep your awarness you're lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17940753
i think you're confused about some things. awareness for one. you seem to think it has some set rules about being awake or asleep. it doesnt. also, please describe the meditation. you said youre trying to let go and flow with it, but then you tell me youre trying to stay aware. you cant fully allow while trying to do anyhting, so what exactly are you doing in this meditation?
>>
>>17940400
Hi there, I have been experiencing a pretty substantial spiritual 'awakening' for lack of a better term, in the last month or so. I think I've been in contact with a spiritual being while meditating off and on for the last year. I'm just interested if this is something I should pursue or not. Overall it's been a positive experience but who knows
>>
>>17940772
in ur shoes, i would definitely pursue it. at least until i sensed something was off. why would you consider not pursuing this?
>>
>>17940761
Ok... basically I'm just fucusing in my breath, feeling the blood flowing through my veins, avoiding the blah,blah,blah of the regular thoughts and seing what can I feel... like feeling my self floating, or that I'm getting bigger or sometimes seing shades of my surroundings with my eyes closed... I'm starting with meditation so every advice is welcome...
>>
>>17940731
gave you a quickie. you feel more balanced than the other day. the main irregularity i felt in this session was your solar plexus. Self esteem issues would be my best guess. aside from the normal hard stuff like improving your life and feeling better about things (which i myself struggle with often) little things like getting more sunlight and eating more yellow foods like bananas or squash can do wonders for that chakra and related issues.
>>
>>17940784
sounds pretty good. I'd say just keep doing what youre doing and let it evolve naturally. dont be afraid of falling asleep, or floating away, or whatever else might happen. maybe watch some meditation tutorials of theres anything specific youre trying to achieve with it.
>>
>>17940783
good point. I mean my instinct is to pursue this, but theres that little bit of my judeo christian upbringing telling me something wrong haha.
>>
>>17940795
i get that. i still have a lot of guilt and such, especially about sex, left over form my christian upbringing.
>>
>>17940798
Yeah it's a real drag. But leaving all that bullshit behind is freeing in a way. It's tough to get rid of the residual shit that comes along with it.
>>
>>17940792
Book recomendations?
>>
>>17940800
totally is, once you actually let it go. trying to set it down can be a struggle.

>>17940814
not really, im not a big reader. im a fan of teal swan, though, and she has a lot of tutorial videos up on youtube that might help out.
>>
>>17940824
Cheking out her channel right now! Also maybe you can see sadhguru channel too...
>>
There's THC blocking my Ajna.

Wait 3 months and continued meditation or kill holy self and rise again?

>kek

Seriously guys, don't fall into the weed trap.
>>
>>17940400
How do you feel about the over commercialization and new age bastardization of reiki? Did you learn it in a 3-4 weekend workshops for a few hundred dollars each? If so, how the fuck can you call yourself a master (someone who has practiced and perfected their craft for years and years)?

I have beef with this since the modern "founder" of reiki discovered it by accident and was quoted as saying it's a natural ability that everyone has.
>>
>>17940881
Aye.

Tbh everything is shit unless you do it yourself for years.
>cant charge yourself thousand of dollars now can ya
>>
File: 1458908894617-hooch.jpg (63KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1458908894617-hooch.jpg
63KB, 500x630px
>>17940697
There have been studies showing that reiki reduces pain, stress, and depression. That doesn't mean a lot of reiki people aren't full of shit. But it works.
>>
>>17940911

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://rehab.ucla.edu/workfiles/Urban%2520Zen/Research%2520Articles/Reiki_Really_Works-A_Groundbreaking_Scientific_Study.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiU7quGwIXOAhUB3yYKHbx3DlAQFgghMAA&usg=AFQjCNGR-GGDnSkyOfMwX9D5gSfWYNzbrA&sig2=GR28eL1-bAna5kjc5GqrhA
>>
>>17940858
Thanks, ill check him out when i can.

>>17940868
wtf are you even talking about?

>>17940881
i feel fine. everyhting is commercialized and people can learn things much faster than before. what once took years and traditions of handed out knowledge to complete is 3D printed in seconds. Yay for the ever evolving human mind and technology. and yes, everyone does reiki of sorts. even a child who bangs his knee will put his hands on the wound. why does this help the pain? is it the small increase in blood flow due to the warmth and pressure of his hands, or is that injured child putting some unconscious healing energy into that injury?

>>17940887
i strongly disagree. people learn faster and improve faster as we evolve. in the future calculus will be taught like basic addition and subtraction in younger years. we are improving in every way, its nothing to be scared of and traditions are largely pointless beyond offering people a respite from scary changes.

>>17940911
thank you.
>>
>>17940935
Why are you so dead set on the modern teachings as a 'reiki-master'?
Also, you should've known that tetrahydrocannabinol reduces activity in the Vishudda, Ajna and Sahasrara respectively, blocking one from reaching full potential.

:^)
>>
>>17940944
lots of conclusions youre jumping to. am i dead set on anything? is pothead not your full potential? how can you tell if it is or your full potential? i like destiny and multiverse theories. we are all at our highest and lowest potential simultaneously in my eyes. lastly, your blocks are in your mind. no chemical can affect yu in any way that you dont let it on a spiritual level. oooone more thing. y troll? makes you feel good?
>>
Who made you master?
>>
>>17940982
its just the title that comes with this level of training. personally im gifted at energy output/manipulation, but not too great at the sensing thing. as a personal title i prefer "reverend" or "overlord" over master.
>>
>>17940959
You should've posted a quick annoying Jesus meme.
>>
>>17940959
Also, you're wrong about the chemical part.
>>
>>17940996
maybe the version of me whos at full potential did post that =P

>>17941004
good one. kudos. *confetti*
>>
You might and you just might not.
>>
>>17941082
this is 100% true in all cases ever. I guarantee it.
>>
>>17940400
Do you know of any physical changes occuring due to practicing any known form of occultism?
>>
>>17941306
yeah, tons. meditate for 5 mins and youll see a decrease in physio-chemical stress levels.
>>
>>17941320
I mean after a more prolonged period of time or sth...
Idk man, I am just getting creeped out by my own body. I dont get ill anymore and my strength grows by the day. Its not related to training, as long as I invest at least 30 mins it keeps growng. Also I wonder if anyone else experiences this shit - lets call it lvling up for now cuz I cant find a better term. So when I level up, I have to limit physical activity for a few days and after that strange changes occur. The last one was 4 days and it made my muscles shrink in half and increase their density by a lot. I wouldnt give a fuck if it was down just to that but apparently my reflexes are sharper too and even my mental state got affected.
Pls guide me in some direction to research or offer some info.
>>
>>17941388
hmm, that pretty interesting. any documentation on it? maybe dated pictures of you at different sizes? thatd be really interesting to see. most of the related things ive heard about are people regrowing limbs or organs, or changing aspects of their body like eye color or shifting from fat to skinny. ive heard a lot more about people gaining strength or abilities than actually physically changing in size and structure. can you give details about how you invest those 30 mins? is it a meditation or something?
>>
>>17941435
Actually 30 mins are probably an overestimation, its more like 15 while i sit on a chair and look into one point at the wall/door/whatever and after that going straight to bed. I feel tingling in the supposed 3rd eye area. This is just the light version. Whenever I feel sure, I do the heavy version. I have no idea of the period, I mean its below 40 mins but I lose my sense of time which is really strange because normally I can nail the clock with up to 2 mins difference so I dont carry a watch around with me anymore... oh well I went off in another direction. So the heavy version is when I stare, relax my body, focus on my breathing. Nowadays just with staring my vision already gets... like you've thrown a stone in a completely still lake - these slight ripples... idk how to explain it, probably first few mins after you take LSD would be the best explanation. So after that it gets blurry by the edges like little clouds come over. Then they get in the center too. At the same time I am occupied with holding my focus at the same point - its like my eyes are trying to drop it and make me look a few cms below but i dont allow it. Here, at some point the visions start. I am not good enough to remember any of them, I just remember that they are pretty exciting. It looks like soon after I hit a level at meditation, I level up too so I am sure they are related.
I dont want to post any details of my body at the moment, sorry.
One more thing, idk if it is helpful but after every level, whenever i do heavy physical exercise, more of my veins become visible. 1 - hands and feet, 2 - forearms and calves and 3 is up to the shoulders and calves. Based on that I speculate there are at least 2 more levels left before something abnormal happens.
>>
>>17941474
Shoulders and tights*
I should be in bed already >.>
>>
>>17941474
sounds pretty awesome. up to the visuals it sounds pretty standard for a bunch of different kinds of meditations/projections/journeys. big veins makes sense, as energy is carried by blood is many cases. i dont really know much else about it, but id keep it up and see where it leads. maybe try to teach other people or find others who already do that, but its my first time hearing of it and it sounds like something i may try out. ive given myself small physical or mental boosts through meditation, but mostly temporary and not with any physical change.
>>
>>17941474
veins get closer to your skin to dissipate heat
>>
>>17941474
>>17941580
interesting. do you feel a lot of heat during the process? i sometimes do with reiki, bu i havnt noticed veins. ill check for them in the future.
>>
>>17941505
Oki

>>17941580
True

>>17941588
It increases a bit. Idk, especially in the summer its strange - I dont feel the heat outside but I feel some heat inside all the time.
>>
woah, didnt expect this thread to survive over night.
>>
>>17944386

We were all over in /pol/ giving our energy to KEK, so it's been slow.
>>
>>17944398
coolio. i was gettin laid B).
>>
>>17940400
>Reiki Master
Tell me about it.

I once had the best orgasm of my life with a girl who claims she was using reiki while giving me a blowjob and a prostate massage, it felt like I was orgasming nonstop for over an hour afterwards!
>>
>>17945661
Nice, ive done similar, but to lady parts. sadly sex is one of my areas of weakness/addiction and such, sooo im not terribly gifted in manipulating the energy to those ends. still fun to practice, though =P
>>
>>17940400
I'm not a normal visitor here but i just had a question.

I'm am open minded person and lately I've been taking a little bit less than scientific look at problems in my life.
That being said, Is there any way that your practice could help depression and anxiety? I'm in a bit of a bad spot and I'm looking for some answers, is there anything you could recommend like reading material or something?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.