[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there really a shadow organization that could be said to run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1453054544910.png (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453054544910.png
63KB, 500x375px
Is there really a shadow organization that could be said to run everything behind the scenes?
Everyone blames the jews, the Illuminati/Freemasons, the lizardmen or the Bilderberg group, but I find it hard to believe that a group so famous and obviously ominous could really be the endgame.

Is there really a council that sits on top of everything else and manipulates the world to further its agenda?

If so, who are they, and what do they want?
>>
File: 1422062591385.png (1MB, 736x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1422062591385.png
1MB, 736x1143px
>>17939972
No
>>
>>17939972
If anything, they would monitor the world economy to make sure that their accumulated wealth isn't suddenly worthless. Ultimately a good thing.
>>
>>17939983
>incredibly secretive group of like-minded individuals who control the world from the shadows
>only goal is to make sure their money stays valuable
That would be disappointing
>>
>>17939983
If ur in charge of fucking everything you dont need money
Money is like throwing seeds to the chickens for you
>>
>>17940001

They're powerful precisely because they have money.
>>
>>17940005
Lets say i inherit suddenly 100billion dollars
How does that make me anything more than a richfag ?
i can buy a lot of stuff but i wouldnt call that power
>>
>>17940001
>>17940005

>Money is a tool

You could use money
or be use by money

is your choice anons are you in control or being controlled.

>But choice between starving or not is not a choice

You could always turn your own life, if you see it seems to hard ask God for guidance or if fedora meditate having in your mind the mental image of the strength, this will help you.
>>
There is indeed a group watching everything, but they dint control as much as you think. They are powerful beyond belief, but they tend to behave more like philosophers and they like to experiment with our society.

They are called the Corvidians.
>>
>>17940050
Please tell me more about them
>>
>>17940053
I wish I could. I only know what an accost stevia mine told me (he is connected to them through some people in England). Most of what they do seems to revolve around experimenting with national economies and observing the results. There's only like 30 people in this group but each of them has extreme influence.
>>
>>17940067
>what an accost stevia mine
What an accociate of mine
>>
>>17940067
You don't know anything else aside from that? Like where they come from or what their backgrounds/ties to society might be?

>through some people in England
What kind of people
>>
>>17939972
I don't know who they are, but I think they're trying to cause a third impact.
>>
>>17940074
If only it was true.
>>
>>17940073
A man I work with occasionally is extremely wealthy, but he inherited his wealth from his father. His father was either part of the group or was somehow connected to them.
>>
>>17940036
>god
kekd
>>
scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005#scribd

worth the (long) read
>>
>>17939972
it would be more suprising if there wasn't one at this point and its probably a few not just one.
>>
File: kyubei.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kyubei.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>17939991
Welcome to reality.
This is the only thing that the elite people of the world are concerned with.

It's the only way that they can reproduce afterall, with their age and lack of character.

Money is what makes their stagnant world go round. it's their game. It's how they can buy literally every politician for the sake of continuing the game, for the sake of buying every politician for the sake of continuing their game, for the sake of buying every politician for the sake of continuing their game.

They also want people to feel worthless and empty, and to try and fill themselves up by buying shit, making others empty.

They created trade this way, just as low pressure creates wind.

Buisiness guy goes to india for the sake of "Finding himself" and makes the indians empty, so they go to america for work/school and then take from americans to make themselves less empty, which makes the americans go on vacation to someplace else, to make those people empty.

Basically tourism is disguised slavery,
Money is wind, made by cars. It manifests in Hotels, mines, factories, and banks. Just as wind makes tornadoes and hurricaines and such.
>>
>>17940438
Surely the world's elite has other things in mind than money.
The Rothschilds alone have so much of it that the numbers become irrelevant. They don't have money, they have "the money". They don't have to concern themselves with money itself since they own the very institutions that make money valuable in the first place.
>>
>>17940468
This sounds more likely than the other rubbish ive read here so far
>>
>>17940498
It doesn't really tell us anything anyway. The Rothschilds and other "elite" families have it: money, influence and invulnerability. They're obscenely rich, incredibly powerful and literally untouchable.
That still doesn't tell us anything about any goal they might have. I doubt simple self-preservation is their objective, especially not since they've made it this far and have been at it for centuries
>>
>>17940529
Self preservation is impossible on a long enough timeline, every cause has an effect, each action an equal and opposite reaction, why do you think monks sit motionless to find peace. Every high has its low is what I'm saying and they can't live in that distorted super rich lifestyle without experiencing a equal low for that high. I hate to be this guy but no matter how rich and respected and powerful you get you will still experience lows for all those highs is how we are programmed it's how it's all programmed. Embrace all experience highs and lows and that is where you will find peace
>>
>>17939972
There is but, they're not human. Their goals are simple survival, it's a war between good and evil. Each side victimizes the other, out of necessity (We can feel their influence here).

It's because they are one and the same, each a different side of the same coin. You want to really know? It's the Goddess of Chaos, Eris. See Good and Evil, can work together in a state of perfect harmony, in a state of unity.

But, someone or something split them apart in a way that just breeds an endless conflict, which no one can truly win. It'll never end until the two sides become one.

But those who are unfamiliar with Chaos, here is a link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_(mythology)
>>
>>17939972
>the endgame
The organization is not the endgame. The organization often doesn't know why it exists at all.

Only in retrospect will you see what I'm building.
>>
>>17940635
>implying you're part of any important organization
The University of Bumfuck Nowhere alumni association doesn't count
>>
>>17940027
You know governments are corporations you can buy right?
>>
>>17940875
>part of
No, friend.

Why would I join my left nut?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.