[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just hexed my boss. Ask me anything. Also witchcraft general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

So I just hexed my boss. Ask me anything. Also witchcraft general. What are some of your experiences with using dark magick or just magick in general.
>>
>>17939740
>So I just hexed my boss. Ask me anything.
Did it work, or don't you know yet?
>>
>>17939742
I literally JUST did it. I'll be finding out today at 4 PM my time though. I don't know how strong of an effect it'll have, but I was saying the word death a lot in my head as I preformed the ritual.
>>
>>17939744
And even if it didn't work, it was one hell of a way to vent out all the negative emotion I was feeling.
>>
>>17939746
Dude. You really shouldnt be fucking with shit you dont know the full history on. You share the same sourced energy as your family. You just expended the energy for what could be arguably considered THE most negative intended purpose. Without knowing it, you really just put the health and longevity of your families future in jeopardy. Their is an alternate method to retract your efforts on the hex; If your interested that is. Hell I can even source you. I honestly just know if youd be interested but you seem like a real person who isn't trolling the board when you stated what you JUST did.
>>
>>17939740
Why? Sounds like a dick move, desu.
>>
>>17939770
Alright tell me more.
>>
>>17939740
I love Dark Magician Girl vedy much. I made a tulpa DMG and I sex her every day.
>>
>>17939771
He goes out of his way to make all of his employees know he has no value for them and would pay them less if he legally could. He literally lectured someone on how stupid they cut green peppers "wrong" for 20 minutes one time and is over all just a dick.
>>
>>17939740
how do i get into witch craft, link me some good sites
>>
Awesome. New roleplay thread. Can I be a paladin?
>>
>>17939744
What time is it for you now? Will you up date us? I'd recant the hex if I were you.
>>
File: 1449617877901.jpg (87KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449617877901.jpg
87KB, 620x387px
>>17939740
>So I just hexed my boss.

Millennial about to lose his entry level crap job needs to give himself a reason to feel in control of the situation as he gets fired. "I made it happen with magic!"
>>
I use deadly nightshades to enter another world
Dont make tea bcuz atropine has shitty side effects
make flying ointment instead so that only the deliriant tropanes get in ur system such as scopolamine
NOT for the timid
>>
>>17939740
You know that comes back to you times 3, right?
>>
>>17940006
Do you have any good resources on this subject? I've looked into it plenty but would like a more recipe based guide. Or anything really ha
>>
>>17939994
Yes you are
>>
>OP doesn't know to calculate Contagion effects to avoid getting fucked up when cursing someone in close contact with you
>OP doesn't know about the Law of Silence and may have fucked up the work by talking about it before it completes
I could go on and on about the mistakes you made, but you get the picture
>>
>>17939740
hexing people always comes back to you 3 times. how much negative energy did you put into it?
>>
>>17940485
That's a bunch of bullshit, you know?
>>
>>17940013
>>17940485

Wiccan bullshit. And a deliberate misinterpretation of Gardner's "Threefold Law" that makes it mean exactly the opposite. The "Threefold Law" was originally an instruction for YOU to return threefold what had been done to you, whether helpful or harmful.

Idiots.
>>
>>17940509

Fuck boy. U are just a fuck boy nothing more. Your truly a petty little poser. Watch what u say. The future can be unkind.we have no fucks given about u or youre mickey mouse club so save it.
>>
Any good books for beginners? I want to get into it, but my only "knowledgeable source" is some Wiccan fucks. Also is it true if a chick mixes her period blood into a dudes drink or something it'll make him fall in love with her? Friends mom apparently did and it worked so I'm curious
>>
>>17941246
That's a hell of a bastardization. Thanks for being the one anon in the know anon.
>>
>>17941261
>Any good books for beginners?

For a complete novice;
Nigel Pearson, Treading the Mill
Peter Paddon, A Grimoire for Modern Cunningfolk
Nigel Jackson, Call of the Horned Piper

That should get you started.
>>
>>17941261

Here is the chapter on self development containing the most important skills you'll need to master from Treading the Mill, if you'd like to get started right away.

https://eruliandragon.tumblr.com/post/35946513986
>>
>>17940196
+1
>>
>>17941283
>>17941304
Thank you anons you've helped greatly
>>
>>17939877
>cut green peppers
That means it's a food service place! To heck with hexes. Go for super-easy-tier. Anonymously file a complaint to the health department so they get smacked with a surprise inspection. There's probably already some violation or other that you can mention.

As for the death curse, I wouldn't recant it. It's hard to do that without ending up redirecting it onto yourself. The very fact that you were willing to listen to the dude who talked about family energy shows that you probably aren't at the skill level needed to actually kill him, so meh. If you had that kind of skill, you'd have practiced enough that you'd be mentally hardened. Note that a fluke may occur, aka "beginner's luck," but that'd be like successfully typing in the right codes to fire a nuclear bomb after just a few tries.

RE: family energy, it's a thing, but a family isn't a hivemind. More like different cars, but from one company. Not worth worrying about it.
>>
>>17941333
>checked
+3x3
>>
>>17939740
Go you. That was productive.
>>
>>17939740
Update?
>>
Is there a wiki or something related to this? I know since most of this is either folk lore or pure fiction it's hard to not find conflicting information but I'd like to learn more about simple rituals, like lighting candles to attracted positive change or whatever(if thats a legitimate thing at all)
>>
>>17940509
No, energy always returns to the source, this is a natural law.
>>
>>17942551
No it isn't. See >>17941246
>>
>>17941366
Fuck. Im gonna do that on my areas taco bell. Their food made me throw up last week.

Some lady on yelp posted a pic of a bug in her styrofoam plate of mexican food

And if I were op, Id've NEVER went over the line he crossed. I dont understand your attempts in comforting him with you bending the truth regarding his sourced energy. Theirs ALWAYS a connection within you for family/related ancestors and it is very vulnerable depending how you are tapping into it. Hell, OP never even told us more info regarding the hex aside from his inner brain gook speak.
>>
UPDATE: OP here. So it worked, but not exactly how it was intended to. Instead of causing him to suffer like I intended it just sort of calmed him the fuck down. He left me and everyone else alone all of our last shift. He let us do things our own way and our productivity was much better than usual. The only thing he said to me the entire night was that I was doing a fine job. He has never once been this nice EVER.
>>
>>17939770
>You really shouldnt be fucking with shit you dont know the full history on.
can you roleplayers come up with at least one original response or idea?
>>
>>17943048
>original
Has it occurred to you that genuine belief is a normal human facet?
>>
>>17943093
Mother fuckin thankyou

>>17943031
He more than likely was catching you staring at him like a fuckin creeper looking for a dick slip.
>>
>>17939740
oohgurl I do not wanna be you rn
are you thelemic? And did your boss deserve it?I'm sure they did but still.
>>
>>17944938
oh nvm, they did not deserve it. Being an asshole and being genuinely deserving of any form of curse are completely different things. OP, are you 12? I reiterate, I really do not wanna be you right now.
>>
>>17940485
I think i read its 7
>>
>>17939740
I take it your boss doesn't own the company that writes your paychecks?
>>
How do I tap into the Dragon Stream?
>>
>>17943006
I'm not bending any truth; you're the one making up ridiculous nonsense about "family vulnerability."

I've cursed a shitload of people with the full intent to kill 'em and my family's all lived to the naturally-expected age except the one who smoked like 10 chimneys.

So I'm not trying to "comfort" him. I'm trying to disperse your FUD. If you personally can't aim right, that's not my or OP's problem.

It's simple standard practice to disconnect all mental webbing/connections from EVERYONE trying to latch onto you and prevent any new ones from forming. Then when you fire a curse, you don't have to worry about the kind of n00bish bad aim that you're talking about.

>but, but it's family...
Humans are not supposed to be hive minds. Cut all those beams immediately. That's basic psychic security.
>very vulnerable
This security risk is precisely why you do not allow yourself to be part of a mental network!!
>>
>>17943006
That said, at least you listened to the part about using easier methods when they are readily available.

OP, even though I'm no stranger to wanting people dead and trying to make it happen, I will note that not everyone who pisses you off needs killing. Firing, bringing regulators down on the place, and other such things works quite well.

Just saw this
>>17943031
He's probably feeling ill, which reduced his energy (it takes energy to be that much of an asshole), and also realizes that something of a magical nature is afoot. If he figures out who it is, expect to get drummed out for some made-up reason or with some kind of impossible or contradictory orders.

Also, always keep in mind that you could be counter-cursed. It's rare, but if you start thinking of yourself as the only magic practitioner in a 1,000 mile radius, you'll be in for a bad surprise sooner or later.
>>
File: face_tits.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
face_tits.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
y'all are bad witches and should feel bad
>>
Bravo, OP. A lot of Wiccans are afraid to mess with black magic because they think karma is a thing. It's why Satanists tend to view Wicca as "magic with the training wheels on."

Also good job on the venting. After all, the point is to expell all of the energy you've built up around that one thng and direct it at the desired result (in this case, all of your anger and frustration). If you've done it right, then afterward, you should feel calm, confident, and at peace about the issue. If you're still worrying and wondering over whether it will work or not, it won't, because you obviously haven't expended all of you pent up energy on it. If you had, you wouldn't have any left to worry and would be moving on to other things.
>>
Witchcraft is kickass, good on ya OP. I'm gonna try summoning a demon soon, should be pretty cool if it goes according to plan - but it wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't a little danger, right?
>>
>>17950253
Starting out small, huh?
>>
>>17950259

Define small here. Easy? Possibly. Consequential? Definitely. This has been a long time coming, I've been in love with them my entire life.
>>
>>17950268
Angels serve gods.
Demons serve devils.
Demons are fallen angels.
Devils are fallen gods.

I wouldn't waste my time with a demon, I'd go straight to his boss.
>>
>>17950291

Let me clarify, I'm madly in love with them.
>>
>>17950298
Hey, second best isn't bad. Silver medals are nice, too.
>>
>>17950306

Silver is a very exciting metal! I'm more of a silver person anyway.
>>
>>17939740
>So I just hexed my boss
Using what?
>>
>>17939770
>Their is an alternate method to retract your efforts on the hex; If your interested that is.
I'm not him but I would like this.
>>
Is it illegal?
>>
can anyone post step-by-step tutorial images (I can`t even remember how we call them anymore, been a while since I came to /x/) about cursing someone with hateful intent?

I remember that is was very nicely written and clear, very matter-of-fact, no hocus-pocus style, so it read like you could apply it to anything, mnot just killing with hate or anything. Even the writer mentioned it could be usd in multiple ways.

I lost the image a couple years back.

thx.
>>
>>17951321
>step-by-step tutorial
>about cursing someone with hateful intent
I don't have any images but I can give you a walkthrough for a good one.
>Step 1
Raise arm parallel to the ground
>Step 2
Hold hand up with palm facing yourself, back of the hand toward your target
>Step 3
Curl pinky, ring finger, index finger, and thumb into a fist with the sole finger raised upward
>Step 4
Recite this spell: "Burn in hell, you fucking cunt!"
>Step 5
Observe the results of your curse.

>Source: 7 years in wizarding school
>>
>>17939746
You're an idiot. If you knew anything about witchcraft you'd know that shut comes back to you. People are mirrors of ourselves, and anything you do to anyone else comes back to you, magnified. You're breaking the #1 rule and that's Don't be a Dick. Fucking kids. Hope you have fun when you end up losing your job.
>>
>>17951451
I can confirm this spell works.
The intended target was afflicted with a hex that contorted their face into a horrid grimace. I'm assuming this is a spell that afflicts the intended victim with an ugliness curse.
>>
I don't know if this is a thing but, is there a way I can feed off the energy of others? I want to rob them of their wealth, charisma and luck for my own benefit.
>>
>>17952776
You're a dick. I hate you and hope you die. :) you can run but you can't hide. Karma will get you.
>>
>>17952784
Well I kinda want to work around karma if it's possible, not that I believe so much in this anyways. I know I'm not feeding off your negative vibes
>>
>>17952826
It's not possible to work around karma. You're not safe.
>>
So I have a annoying friend that won't leave me alone most of the time. She is someone that is all or nothing, basically let me walk all over you, or you are worse then hitler. I am getting a rider tarot deck in the mail soon. Could I use that in some way to make her either feel bad, or just have less energy in general? Not wanting to cause malice, just make her spend more time away from me, by her own choice.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.