[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so why is it that enlightened people hate eachother? is it the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

so why is it that enlightened people hate eachother?
is it the fact that any school of thought can produce "enlightened" individuals who adhere to that specific school and deny any other as sources of inspiration?
every time i come on /x/ i see the inspired and the enlightened bickering like children about the most mundane differences in thought its practically baffling.
>inb4 this is the point
but seriously, ive never just seen people actually expressing their own thoughts and opinions freely, at most all we get is nay-saying and "ive seen a million things but ill tell you nothing except youre wrong"
this isnt what i want for /x/, this isnt what i believe any believer truly wants from /x/
we want free and popular discourse between individuals of any and all mental field or state

why must we fight every knowledge we find, without insight or discourse.
i expect more from you.
>>
>>17938508
how do you know there isn't people on this board that are just hear for the purpose to disrupt things ?
also i think every human right now has a problem with hiding their thoughts are feeling embarrassed about things. i think we need to evolve beyond that. i think people are scared to say what they think because they know that they do not know something and they are scared someone else will make fun of them or put them down.
>>
>>17938522
this is ludicrus.
we need to free ourselves of our inhibitions as a species; humans are and were always meant to be a disgusting pile of deviants going at eachother like animals in heat, but we're so far back in our shells none of us can ever form a proper connection, intellectually or emotionally.
its sad, really.
>>
>>17938508
>enlightened people hate eachother?
They don't. Spiritualists tend to hate each other a fair amount, though it's not ubiquitous, but very few of the spiritualists I've met were at all enlightened.
>>
>>17938545
i tend to take people at face value when they say theyre enlightened because theres no reason not to believe them
>>
>>17938539
The human race is taught to hate, majority of it revolves hating another race. Racism, but there is no racism. There is no other race, there's only one race. The human race, everyone just has different shades of pigments in their skin.
>>
>>17938557
>nowthisispodracing.jpg
>>
File: 1466561081978.jpg (97KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1466561081978.jpg
97KB, 800x532px
>>17938508
>every time i come on /x/ i see the inspired and the enlightened
>>
>>17938611
We're all just pink inside, right? Explain to me why blacks males (6% of the US population) commit over half of the murders. Explain to me why blacks murder each other at unexplainable rates in Chicago and Detroit.
>>
>>17938802
Blacks are 13% of the US actually. And while what you said is true, I would think that has more to do with poverty than with race.
>>
>>17938802
Its taught, do you suffer from reading comprehension? Its culturally taught. They don't get taught better,they stay stagnant. You said detriot and Chicago, but in other cities they aren't like that, it's other races. La for example its the mexicans to them selves.
>>
because people get wrapped up in terms and symbols that dont mean anything

i personally hate the world "enlightened"

as it implies a finality to spiritual growth, which I find to be endless.

yet there should be word for some one spiritually advanced.

when you work in such subjective areas it becomes harder and harder to properly and fully communicate ideas.

break down of communication is the source of most if not all conflict
>>
>>17938508
>so why is it that enlightened people hate each other?
Uh, because PEOPLE hate each other...that should also be your first clue that "enlightened" is another way of saying "full of shit". "Enlightened" implies some type knowledge above the average joe, yet judging how people act, "enlightened" is just another suit of armor we put on to bash each other about...Idiocracy is upon us. Embrace it.
>>
>>17938891
Why don't poor white people cause as much trouble?
>>
>>17938947
Do you think culture just drops out of the sky? Culture forms organically as an expression of who we are inside.
>>
>>17940096
Maybe "enlightened" refers to skin color?
>>
>>17938611
>There is no other race, there's only one race. The human race, everyone just has different shades of pigments in their skin.

Objectively wrong.
>>
>>17938508
As long as there is an ego tied to maintaining an image of itself, there is going to be fighting, if at least only because they open themselves up to it. When you drop the ego, you can just ignore any interactions you don't care to participate in. Someone might convincingly impersonate, but why would you worry about that?

It's everywhere you look, even in the knowledge based occult circles. Humanity is forever reaching for the heavens, but look at where we start. We are philosophically always here, and varyingly trying to reach to the heavens. There is no enlightenment to arrive at, just another form of the symbolism of ceaseless want. It's a process, because you don't become perfection in this life form. No one does.
>>
>>17940183
My post was eaten but this is a better way of saying exactly what I wanted to say

Truly 'enlightened' would not waste their time here

Discourse and discussion are how we combine our perspectives to get a sense about our place in this space and time. As long as we are bound by the rules of this material reality, we are going to have to all cooperate to figure out what the hell is going on.

As long as nobody gets hurt, this is acceptable. Stabbing self in the eye because you don't like the color of the eye does not mean you will see better with the one eye you have left.
>>
>>17940096
They do.

It's called a fucking trailer park.
>>
>>17938802
go find some actual statistics. You don't actually know what you are talking about.
>>
>>17940239
Do people in Trailer parks kill each other in the same numbers that black gangs do?
>>
>>17940242

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/28/5-devastating-facts-black-black-crime/
>>
>>17940239
nice statistics ya got there, bozo
>>
>>17938508
if you were enlightened you'd shut up and do work
>>
>>17940322
dubs confirm
>>
Maybe the premise if flawed. Maybe they're not enlightened, but delusional and paranoid.

Would you expect delusional and paranoid people to hate each other? I would.
>>
>>17938508
Through it all enough is usually said to take something useful.
>>
>>17940314
Here, I found you a better one.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Remember also that whites account for over 77% of the population, where as blacks only account for 13%

White people are the best at fucking over white people. Because white people suck.
>>
File: cybele lions.jpg (10KB, 143x250px) Image search: [Google]
cybele lions.jpg
10KB, 143x250px
Any enlightened person who says anything about aliens having power over you isn't enlightened.

Anything else is fair game, but if you're a wiccan, I'm gonna call you a sex cultist, because Gardner was just that, a sex cultist.

If you are enlightened by christianity, then you're a death cultist, because Jesus is a death god who is all about death and suffering.

Just because you feel enlightened on one aspect of reality, means nothing on the infinite other ways one can achieve perfection.

You can be perfect at something, but you aren't perfect at everything. And thus all methods of enlightenment are imperfect, and worthy of discourse and criticism.

In the tumultuous storm of words and shitposting, only the truth can ultimately prevail. Whether that truth is universal or just "Your" truth is to be determined in time.

But ultimately sitting down and clearing your mind of thoughts is helpful for the busy.

Drinking is helpful for the thirsty.

Eating is helpful for the hungry.

History is helpful for the present and future.

But false history is like trying to feed a starving man gravel. And you should be berated for feeding a starving man gravel.

Or giving a thirsty person, gasoline, or giving an egotist a scapegoat (satan/jesus) so that they can ignore their own faults.

Giving a fearful person a reason to be fearful is a dick move.

Giving a crazy person a reason to believe in their deliusions is bad.

Enlightenment is a multiple forces juggling act.
Enlightenment is spiritual homeostasis.

Enlightenment is nothing more or less than the fact of "You are breathing"

It's about being aware of all the little gifts that are there.

Breath is the first step to enlightenment.
If you can breathe even as you are being chased by a tiger, then you can keep going.

If you can breathe, then your blood is red and alive. If your blood can stay red enough, then you can eat, if you can eat, then you can grow, if you can grow, then you are on your way.
>>
>>17938508
I blame ignorance
>>
>Arguing over the present instead of recognizing it
>Not taking active part in the creation of future wellbeing
Shiggy diggy

I agree with this one
>>17940422
>>
>>17940422
>Jesus is a death god

They guy died on the cross; That doesn't make Him a "death god."
>>
File: tumblr_o9959gFxhA1tgh4v7o1_540.jpg (77KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9959gFxhA1tgh4v7o1_540.jpg
77KB, 540x550px
>>17940437
No, but the obsession with Heaven does in fact make him a death god.

The endless preaching by modern pastors endlessly echoes "you are unworthy"
Because you don't do things in holy ways.
You do a part and then ship it off off the next person.

You do a sin, and then ship it off to "Satan"
You do a good deed and ship it off to God.

Assembled in China from USA parts.

When does a christian church praise life?
When does it acknowledge faults?

The creationist belief that everything is the way it is without change is synonymous with this death god view.

The cross is a symbol of stability, and stability is a symbol for death. (everything dies, it's the only constant in the universe)

Seriously, try it, try to stay 100% still, no breathing, and you will be dead.

Ask your dog to play dead and he will fall to the ground, and lie there, unmoving, just as Christian God lies there unmoving in paradise.

Stability is a metaphor for death. Why wouldn't jesus be tied with ropes if it isn't for the fact that nails symbolize stability? The romans used rope, not nails by most accounts of crucifixion. (cutting rope is better than prying off a rotting guy 100% of the time)

Nails + Dead guy + cross + Daddy but no mommy = death to family.

Jesus is an avatar for the death god that loves the smell of burning intestines.
Jesus is a sacrifice for the same god that says "burn your only son."

Christian god is a god of death.
No way around it, totally a death god.
He would have killed Abraham's entire line, if he had actually sacc'd Issac.
And that is why he's a death god. He was originally evoked to kill the lines of your (caananites) enemies.

Yaoi can't make babies, it can only adopt.
It is the gay agenda that it fears, and the treasonous satanists that it fears, and the child-defilers that it fears, and it's all about that "Eternal reward"
>>
>>17940412
All people suck. White people just happen to suck the least.
>>
>>17940480

pos nazi troll

good day
>>
>>17940491
lol
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.