[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to speak openly with any members of the freemasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: necronomicon_by_silentnatasha.jpg (713KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
necronomicon_by_silentnatasha.jpg
713KB, 800x800px
I'd like to speak openly with any members of the freemasons or knights templar about cultural propaganda, and cultural appropriation in regards to the transitioning of post 1990's culture to the new era of post 2016.

I am trying to determine where to throw my allegiences related to membership in certain societies based on the aims of different groups related to control of cultural meme subsets.

I have a very strong distaste for the "everyone is a tough guy who works out and goes semi-clubbing" attitude of the modern era, and believe that it is indicative of the mindset of scum who are in reality, so loser, that all those things are necessary to compensate for their actual deficiencies of character.

I have studied the writings of bertrand russel and edward bernays for a very long time, along with occult literature, and am keenly aware of many secret agendas, such as the dumbing down of the american political dialogue, music, and overall attitude towards life. I am aware that this agenda only applies to the United States of America, and is not an active agenda Internationally.

What I am trying to figure out, before I take the plunge into a secret society who intervened to invite me to join before I became a templar, is specifically what the intent of the idiotification of the american public, and only the american public is.
>>
>>17938386
>all those things are necessary to compensate for their actual deficiencies of character
So, what? Do you want them to compensate by shitposting on /x/ more? How, pray tell, in an ideal world, ought they spend their deficient days? Also that only applies to city life, it's not a suburban meme.

Not a Templar though. Time traveler here.
>>
>>17938386
To bring you forth.
>>
>>17938392
>not a suburban meme
This is true, IN THAT people in the suburbs are so dumb that they attempt to be the same thing, in a much more pathetic way.
>>17938394
Okay, to force people to become better by skewing their natural sense of "cool?" I am having a hard time believing this.
>>
>>17938407
>natural sense of "cool?"
There is no such thing. That's probably where your confusion comes from.

What could be "cooler" than just being yourself?
What mask could possibly be better than what you already are?

The first thing you need to do is understand that not even suburbanites are... Well actually I guess I can explain this easier by helping you interpret what the other guy said.
>>17938394
As in:
>to draw contrast such that you come forward

It is not a very clever password.
>>
>>17938413
>to draw such contrast that you come forward

Yes, I understood what you were saying, and I somewhat have to force myself to believe you due to the egregious nature of just how bad the current pole of the "contrast" is, but I'd like some proof about the agenda not actually just being to make Americans stupid. Could you provide me a meme that is being promoted with its contrasting purpose?
>>
File: 1468998477522.jpg (389KB, 933x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468998477522.jpg
389KB, 933x1280px
>>17938386
If you're a bitch, Owls of Minerva is right up your alley.

If not, look towards Scottish Rite or Grand Orient.

Memphis rite if you're a chaos loving racist.

Shriners, if you enjoy sitting in miniature cars.
>>
>>17938421
Beats me. I'm the time traveler. Personally I doubt memes will ever be useful at all. My preferred style is direct dialogue with candid participants. All this indirect shit is just polluting the timeline in subtly different ways, making it harder to untangle things.
>>
>>17938460
Do illusions ever overwhelm you? How do you cope with false realities?
>>
>>17938460
Oh whoops. I thought about joining the freemasons as well since college, but I have a direct connection within the knights templar that would allow me to progress to the highest levels very rapidly, so that was the course I was taking.
>>
>>17938464
Why call it fake if you can rev up the coordinates and journey there yourself? I've seen some really stupid shit used to "hide" timelines before so I sort of understand where people are coming from when they make this shit up. I guess I'd say I'm pretty disillusioned by this point. Traversing history gives you a much better sense of how vast the universe is than all those star charts ever will IMO.
>>
>>17938386
>I'd like to speak openly with any members of the freemasons or knights templar about cultural propaganda, and cultural appropriation in regards to the transitioning of post 1990's culture to the new era of post 2016.
This sounds more like a sociology issue than a Freemason/KT one.

>>17938433
>If not, look towards Scottish Rite or Grand Orient.
>Memphis rite if you're a chaos loving racist.
That's not quite how those work. GO(dF) is just French fake Masonry for women and Jews. A&AR is just an appendant degree styling itself as a "College of Freemasonry" (at least in the American south), and Memphis-Misraim is a defunct group for peeps who like titles more than substance.

>>17938478
>but I have a direct connection within the knights templar that would allow me to progress to the highest levels very rapidly
Oh do expand...
>>
File: 1456755678679.jpg (26KB, 300x344px) Image search: [Google]
1456755678679.jpg
26KB, 300x344px
>>17938479
How do you parallel yourself with this reality after seeing endless possibilities? Do you have a place where you "end" your "paranormal" possibilities to zero since going haywire with possible realities can mess you up. You are in a way playing with psychosis when you're letting info run through you, so do you stop at times and take a hit of embarrassment like none of it was correct and continue later till you find the correct route? Playing with past has it rights and wrongs, playing with future is creating something new.
>>
>>17938386
lmao u sound like an enormous fag

perfect for le epic secret societies
>>
>>17938386
>I have a very strong distaste for the "everyone is a tough guy who works out and goes semi-clubbing" attitude of the modern era, and believe that it is indicative of the mindset of scum who are in reality, so loser, that all those things are necessary to compensate for their actual deficiencies of character.

keep telling yourself that while chad fucks your oneitis.
I'm sure being in an occult society will feel almost as good
>>
>>17938563
Probably some fat beta virgin who keeps getting shut down by every female. Now hes le intellectual and thinks he's better kek.
>>
>>17938549
>after seeing endless possibilities?
Endless possibility is actually one of the few most relatable concepts from the future that the modern era can generally understand.

First off, I'm not immortal. There's no way I will ever see endless possibilities. Second, it's not actually endless even with full multiverse spectrum navigation technology. You're still locked to your home era for 90% of your life, you still have to go to school, learn, grow, and do all the normal things you associate with modern era living. You don't just plug in like Neo and suddenly know all of history, every language, and suddenly Kung-Fu.

The world you live in is already one that's filled with endless possibilities. There are thousands of cities across hundreds of countries with all kinds of cultures and architectures to absorb. You have to pick where you want to live, what you want to do, who you like and how much interaction you'll have with politics and popular media. The choices are already there, laid out in front of you like a buffet. You can already pick anything you want, it just won't be from a different time period. (I guess there's also Renaissance fairs those don't count.)

There's also a very real risk of psychosis. Time travel is NOT for everyone and it takes some real effort to overcome the challenges it poses. Suffice to say that's happened to me at least three times, as far as my direct memories go. For most people and most personalities and most belief systems, it is a massive strain to exist outside your home era for more than a few days. Not because of paradox headaches or anything like that, but just because the feeling of alienation is that strong. It takes guts to do this professionally, no two ways about it.
>>
>>17938386

Describe the project. If you think it is sensitive information, use metaphor.

Also, watch these:

https://vimeo.com/124736839
https://vimeo.com/127098837
https://vimeo.com/129280982
https://vimeo.com/129609470
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.