[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this just happened Sorry for shitty pic though >be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So this just happened
Sorry for shitty pic though

>be me
>live in a 3 floors tall house
>be home alone at night
>the bell rings
>shit i'm naked
>gotta put some bathrobe or something to open the door
>i rush for the stairs
>bell rings again
>shit, fuck gotta go fast
>house is dark as fuck
>walk downstairs
>open the door
>dark both inside and out of my house
>a figure appears in front of me
>apparently an average-height man, slightly crooked, surrounded by shadows. I can't see his face.
>without saying a word, he hands a bowl to me.
>without even being able to think through it, I take it as a reflex action.
>politely say thank you to mistery man
>bowl is made out of clay and warm. Smells like some kind of soup.
>the man mutters something unintelligible and leaves, disappearing in the shadows
>ask him who he is, but i recieve no answer. Only the night stands before me.
>take a closer look at the bowl
>it contains some yellow-ish liquid and a spiced scent.
>something weird is sticking out of the liquid
>are these crayfish?
>yeah those are definetly crayfish
>i get slightly nervous cause crayfish are messy as fuck and i hope they're dead because i don't want them to start jumping or something. But the water is warm and they're nor moving, they're most certainly dead
>take bowl to the kitchen, turn the light on
>they're definetly cooked crayfish
>>
eat it
>>
Dude, you just got free crayfish from the crazy old guy who lives by the river. He likes you. And he's a good cook. Try em out.
>>
OP couldn't resist eating one. I bet hes dead now
>>
>>17937737
I think that's just some mexican guy trying to be polite.
>>
>>17937748
what if OP is a [spoiler]filthy vegan[/spoiler]
>>
>>17937750
EYY ESSAY I HERRDDD YERRR THE NEW NEEEEGHHHBERRR WANNNNTTT SOEEEEMMM CRAWWWFEEEEESHHHH GRINGO?
>>
>>17937756
I watched him eat it
>>
>>17937750
>>17937756
Could you fucks be any dumber. Get your stereotypes right at least.
>>
>>17937896
OP here
sorry to rustle your sjwness but i'm both a vegetarian AND spanish
>>
>>17937896
>>17937965
with spanish i mean all of this happened in spain, so the shadow was most certainly a hispanic polite misteryman
and >>17937756 is actually me
heheheh
>>
>>17937969
Are you a girl
>>
has anything like this happened to any of you before?
>>
>>17937737
Politely ask for more
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.