[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a strong feeling that a parallel universe is passing through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: parallel-universes.jpg (255KB, 818x460px) Image search: [Google]
parallel-universes.jpg
255KB, 818x460px
I have a strong feeling that a parallel universe is passing through ours. Historical facts changing, those with no parallel twin remember the original histories, this with a twin do not see the difference. A war between intellectuals and neanderthals is under way. The Presidency has become a shill for large corporations, voting only preserves the illusion of a democracy. Consumer good jingles, TV shows and memes are considered dialects used to communicate to the masses. At some point, the parallel twins of people with the power to shift the fate of our country, and planet began to change our course. I believe we can still correct our path, I believe that we can fight the idiocracy and realign our destiny. A destiny where mankind learns to nurture life on our planet, and becomes a universal steward for life as a result. Something or someone wants to see us fail, they are working hard to ensure we give a higher power justification to annihilate the human race. The test is underway, we are being watched...all we need to do is hold out for a little while longer. This parallel universe will eventually pass and people will get back to being themselves.
>>
>>17937625
>become a shill for large corporations
It's always been like that, there was no "becoming" about it.
>>
>>17937625
You are suffering from lateral time flows .
The prescription is the same for all the people who is experiencing some part of the multiverse

Meditate to root yourself in reality.
>>
>>17937633
^Good advice
>>
>>17937629
Just seems so unapologetically blatant now. It seems to go against the Roman doctrine for controlling the people our modern world was built on.
>>
>>17937633
Thanks. I have had the urge to meditate recently. I think I will.
>>
>>17937656
Grounding is literally only a bad idea when heaven is actually falling/attacking.
>>
>>17937662
>our modern world was built on
No, wrong. This world you see was built on media, mass advertising, and technology. We face unprecedented levels of communication and openness in the world today. Never before has it been so easy to catch the elites in the act of ruining everyone's lives. It has *ALWAYS* been *exactly* this level of unapologetic. The only difference is that media makes it blatant now. The influence of Rome will finally die when we have a truly free news media. And by free, I don't mean socialized or government sponsored.

I mean fucking FREE.
>>
>>17937682
Can't argue with this logic at all. Thank you for the insight.
>>
Do you want to know more?

[email protected]
>>
>>17937696
NP. I felt like mutating history today anyway.
>>
If you look at the world with a negative filter, of course you're going to think negative shit with little real substance.

Humanity excels humanity.
People are more woke than ever.
The people "in control" have friends and families they care about too - they aren't all heartless.

Nothing's going to destroy us. No nuclear war is going to happen. No, reptilians aren't going to eat us all for "harvest" even if they do exist.

Fuck you, OP. Idiots like you are always trying to say that the world is going to shit when they don't realize it's always been going up in all manners.
>>
>>17937857
>in control
Right, they're just criminally incompetent/negligent.
>>
>>17937861
The people in control aren't really the people you think are in control.
Besides politics, there's endlessly more to the powers that be.
>>
>>17937866
The economy does not control my life.

The economy panders to my livelihood.
>>
>>17937625
>branes don't work like that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.