[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for someone who can read my chart and explain it will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (95KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
95KB, 693x490px
Looking for someone who can read my chart and explain it will exchange for a tarot reading.
>>
I'll try my best...
Okay You're an aries but you have a lot of water signs in you. You must be a very passionate and sensitive person. You have a lot of scorpio, when someone gets on your bad side they stay there forever, you really hate backstabers or people that betray your trust.

You are an organized person, to you work comes before play, you put a lot in to your work and people always notice that about you. Moon in Pisces, this aspect means that you are a very senstive person (I have a feeling you are a girl or you are a very feminine person) you don't like conflicts and are usually shy.

Jupiter in scorpio ah thats a nice one that means that you really go by intuition and you are usually right about things. Whenever you're stuck in a bad situation it always comes out to your favor. due to the fact that you have a good tactic and know how to persuade others in to your favor. I see some capricorn in some planets, hm that means that you really are in to business or you really want to be wealthy someday, the simple humble life doesn't fit your style. You are ambitious and hard working.

Mars in Piscis again you are very gentle and avoid conflict you rather solve things by talking and you don't want to be involved in troubles or in messy situations so you do your best to keep trouble at bay, usually you are very diplomatic and you want everyone to get along. People probably rely on you to calm the waters down which usually makes you a bit uneasy to take on that role sometimes.

Venus in taurus (like i mentioned earlier)... I think you will be a very loyal lover and super intimate with that person. You wouldn't want anyone to be prying on your love life. You are a very sweet and tender person, I think you might be in to poetry or something that involves romance. Career wise, probs an artist or designer or probably a nurse or a counselor due to your caring nature.

Hope this was accurate
>>
>>17937476
Hi thanks anon it was very accurate, only thing that was not was the money thing but if you consider a wealthy lifestyle to be knowledge then that would be right.
I went to school for graphic design and photography but I have too many health issues to pursue something in those fields so I own my own business and I am currently working on starting another with the herbs I grow, I would love to get into herbology. My business I currently do is taking care of animals.

What kind of reading would you like Anon I can do a couple different things, an eye reading, a tarot reading, and also a reading to try to figure out your current head spiritual guide you have at the moment.
>>
That's pretty impressive actually, specially the herb business. I knew it! you do have that in you, you really put others before you and you really care for people. But you know something tells me that you were meant to do something impressive in this life. I think you will benefit from your business, herbs need care and you seem to have that, also you seem to be patient, water signs are known for being patient and relaxed. Perhaps you could pursue your artistic talents from home, at least as a hobby.

Anyways I would like to have a spiritual guide reading, that sounds interesting. If it's not much to ask can i have a love life reading.

btw if you have any questions you can ask thank you so much, here's my email
[email protected]
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.