[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really goes on at Area 51? Alien technology? Eugenics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: area51.jpg (43KB, 621x388px) Image search: [Google]
area51.jpg
43KB, 621x388px
What really goes on at Area 51? Alien technology? Eugenics?

Does POTUS have access to it or Fort Knox?
>>
File: 1468198857839.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468198857839.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>17936725
>>
File: McDonalds.jpg (395KB, 826x581px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds.jpg
395KB, 826x581px
>>17936741
You clearly don't understand rhetoricism you pigfarm bosshog.
>>
>>17936771
Don't eat McDonald's - the bankers, corporates, military dogs, and bourgeois may be intentionally poisoning the populace for the sake of eugenics.... They believe in natural selection so they figure that they're killing off the weaker of us
>>
File: dubs.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>17936789
but I'm lovin it!
>>
>>17936725
none of that.

test site for experimental aircraft and drones. you can read most of the declassified history online or in books
>>
http://www.chimachine4u.com/poison.html
>>
File: 14576457567.jpg (137KB, 1650x1050px) Image search: [Google]
14576457567.jpg
137KB, 1650x1050px
>>17936808
Looks promising!
>>
File: tumblr_lmpm09qwOY1qlpki0o1_500.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmpm09qwOY1qlpki0o1_500.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
They're hiding Deoxys.
>>
>>17936725
Nothing. No. No.

No.
>>
>>17936725
They are just testing drones and planes and dont want any chinks to make pictures of it.
>>
Its free energy. ECE theory. counter rotating magnets. The use of contained mercury-thorium magnetized plasma to pull energy out of thin air.

Well, not really THIN air. the science in question can be reviewed in the documentation for US Patent No. 20120105181. About halfway through. Its a discussion that really belongs on /sci/, but the posters there are far too conventional to enough believe its possible.
>>
It's where they filmed the moon landings and the mockups, sets, and fake landers are still there.
>>
>>17938564
Essentially, its this:

The use of magnetic fields to create antigravity. In essence, levitation. Most 'UFO's' sighted since the 60's have been experimental craft using this technology. The key part of the science is that it can be used to generate energy out of nothing more than the background radiation, or the Earth's magnetic field. No fuel, no smoke, no nothing. That part is what requires the mercury and thorium, I would presume. Only specific isotopes would have the right properties to make it work well enough to be useful.

The reason this is all being kept under lock and key is economic. Because of the Bretton Woods agreement that happened after WWII, nearly all oil traded globally is traded in US dollars. This is whats called the 'petrodollar'. If this nearly-free-energy were to hit the market, the petrodollar would crash and the US would find itself in a very bad position economically. Everything I've stated here is the truth. Its taken me years to figure all this out. I don't hold any kind of clearance, or anything. I've just paid attention.

The Patent documentation is a legally authoritative document that is mathematically sound, as required by patent law.

The U.S. military has been buying massive amounts of mercury, allegedly for ammunition primers. The last time the Army bought that much of any one element was for the Manhattan project, needing to refine Uranium for the fraction of a percent that was useful.

The D.O.D. has also been funding dozens of different 'thorium reactor' projects. Funny how most of the work on these projects revolves around solving engineering problems consistent with containing radioactive magnetic plasma.

If anyone's still here, anyone at all read what I've wrote; I'm not kidding at all, everything here can be verified.
>>
>>17936725
Fort Knox is empty. Has been for quite a while. It was all sold to foreigners at firesale prices over the course of decades. Americans were prohibited from buying back their own gold. There was one company that tried to, through several overseas shell companies, but they got caught.
>>
>>17938605
........holy shit..that..that sounds plausible. holy fuck..
>>
>>17938605
> If this nearly-free-energy were to hit the market, the petrodollar would crash and the US would find itself in a very bad position economically.

Really? I don't think an organization capable of producing near-infinite energy would have anything to worry about economically. If anything, the conspiracy you describe benefits Russia, the Saudis, and other big petrochemical producers at the expense of the US and China, who consume more oil than they produce.
>>
>>17938690
i agree desu.
>>
>>17938605
Honestly though Area 51 itself is probably just a junk/dummy hangar due to all the cultural knowledge of it. I mean the military would be dumb if they were actually keeping secrets there at this point
>>
>>17938767
thats why some say the real shit now goes on at other installations in the groom lake area or at Dugway.
>>
File: 20150707_140454_1.jpg (934KB, 2765x2008px) Image search: [Google]
20150707_140454_1.jpg
934KB, 2765x2008px
>>17936725
Secret bake off sight for robotic test kitchen helpers to revolutionize the culinary industry....or ripped Alien technology to make biotech viruses to insert Alien DNA into the human genome.
>>
>>17938605
Nice job.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.