[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We exist in in our own universe. Toss the quantum coin by making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: allowgov.jpg (31KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
allowgov.jpg
31KB, 620x620px
We exist in in our own universe. Toss the quantum coin by making a decision, you decide your fate. Another you chose a different fate though and created a universe to make a different set of decisions in. Land heads often with another person, you will exist in similar enough universes to feel comfortable around that person.

All realities are connected by events. A very major event happened in the early 1980s that caused a very large group of like minded individuals to make a very specific decision. In 2008 it happened again sporadically.

Right now we have a faction of intelligent people all remembering specific pop culture inaccurately. Smart people who remember the speed of light to the meter per second going 0 for 5 when asked about popular quotes from their childhood media experience.
>>
>>17936475
Stating pseudo-intellectual facts about the quantum state doesn't make you sound creditable.
>>
>>17936478
Demanding credibility on an anonymous image board does not make you an intellectual.
>>
>>17936482
That's fair, but what are you exactly trying to say here? Your OP just seems like more tinder to the fire of /x/'s "I'm a mystic but I'm just gonna' spout existential trash for an hour' reputation.

We all know of the idea of a multiverse and the infinite splits thereof. What do you mean by the major events? Are you talking about the mass suicides? As for the last thing that's just a joke.
>>
>>17936492
>what are you exactly trying to say here?
In a nutshell, a lot of people here right now are not suppose to be here. Big event, big decision, quantum coin toss gone wrong.

I can offer nothing but anecdotal evidence. I can however go on all day with it. I listen to Bill Hicks late 80s/early 90s routine and i see a man ahead of his time by decades. Alex jones back in in 2006 was a fucking beacon of truth. Just in the fucking know. Hundreds of other people too. Hunter S Thompson. People that can be randomly ran into.

I am like a dog with a bone. I know i got a bite into something, but i have no idea what to do with it now.
>>
>>17936482
Anon BTFO
>>
>>17936475

he smokes so he'll be dead by his mid 60s
>>
>>17936527
so we're living in a quantum state where a decision put us on the wrong path? probably not the best thing to ask, but what went wrong?

because right now I'm imagining a visionary from another timeline talking about how bad things could have been.
>>
>>17936527
That without the fact that i and others who i am talking about remember pop culture in the exact same wrong way as me. If we all got it wrong, okay we are dumb. We all get it wrong the exact same way though.

Forrest Gump said "life is like a box of chocolates", not was like a box. I watched that movie lots and was always the dick who liked to point out why you were wrong. It was "like is", not "like was". More importantly, thousands, maybe millions of intelligent people remember it was "like Is".
>>
>>17936547
>because right now I'm imagining a visionary from another timeline talking about how bad things could have been.
Things are very bad right now. Global tensions are tighter than they have ever been. Bill Hicks warned you about this in the 80s and early 90s. Alex jones went out on a limb in the late 90s and 2000s. The time of visionaries is over. Why you ignored Hicks and why you ignored Jones is why you ignore us now. Me and you are both here right now, but we have very different outlooks on reality. We differ to the point of remembering childhood songs and stories differently.
>>
>>17936574
I'm definitely a cynic, but I can understand the perspective shift between person to person. Maybe it's too late, it most probably is, but I hope you don't get too worked up about this and end up doing something stupid (hell, it's probably everyone else that's doing something reckless), Even if I can't see it, even if the majority of people on the street can't see it, try and keep it together.
>>
>>17936577
>but I hope you don't get too worked up about this and end up doing something stupid
The stupid shit happening is to much for me to take in already. Isis killing westerners, BLM killing cops.... To bad no one was worried about them doing something stupid, while 25 people were worried about both me and you doing something stupid like saying the n word.
>>
OP is basically talking about the so called "mandela effect".
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1200x900px
Take it from the [blank] that can donate it to the team and then collect and reformat games.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.