[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /x/ >>storytime >>I was having a conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (186KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 500x709px
sup /x/
>>storytime

>>I was having a conversation once with my aunt. (About 5 years ago in my old hometown Hollywood,Ca.)
She was on her 2nd floor balcony hollering down at me on the street. The woman was nagging me to stay home when suddenly the night sky (10pm) became illuminated by an all powerful white energy that blinded me and held me frozen in what felt like an eternal ocean of white light.
>> There was no floor or ceiling or end in sight to this vast space. There was nothingness and myself only. I could not navigate this realm or even begin to comprehend which direction I was facing or if I was even moving when I tried to walk.
>>I have never felt such great fear like I did that night. In an instant (that felt like a never ending limbo)I was back on the street facing the 2nd floor balcony once again. My aunt finished her sentence that was mid-way interrupted earlier and then she asks me if I'm okay.
IM NOT OKAY. I manage to mutter "Yeah. Good night." And walk home across the street and go straight to bed.
>>TLDR; I was teleported somewhere and then returned without ever finishing my conversation with my aunt.
>>
That sounds like a crazy dream anon! Got anymore?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Share some and I'll share some.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I asked my aunt about the light the next day and she said she didn't see any light.
>> TWO WEEKS LATER
My aunt had a gaseous tumor in her abdomen prior to the event. She claims that while she was sleeping 2 green babies/fairies came into her room through the balcony window and as they were floating into the room she was greeted and told that they were eager to help her. She was lifted towards them telepathically and they began to touch her belly. The babies began to emit a green energy that made her feel instant euphoria. She felt safe but she couldn't explain why. They left her to sleep in her own bed.
The next morning my aunt has horrible diahrea. Her tumor begins to shrink over the next few weeks and she eventually has the tumor surgically removed in a hospital.

Our stories were very different. And in addition she was not open minded. In fact she was religious. And probably never would have believed in aliens before the green fairy babies treated her tumor.
>>
I had a dream once that a monster was under my bed.
Crazy stuff right!?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.