[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm a huge fan of using old jewelry to make new ones.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: the weird irb.jpg (6KB, 123x135px) Image search: [Google]
the weird irb.jpg
6KB, 123x135px
So, I'm a huge fan of using old jewelry to make new ones. One day I found an old orb wrapped in what looks like wire maybe, I'll post a picture of it. Anyway, I put it on a chain I had. Since I got it my electronics have been freaking out. Like sound distortion on my computer, or everything freezing up. something keeps tugging on my clothes or messes with my hair, and things keep being placed on my bed. First time was a spool of grey thread and second time was a paintbrush I use for my fake blood, seeing as I cosplay. I'm guessing that usually happens when I'm out of the room. I have also been very paranoid as well. i don't know if it's the necklace or if its coincidence? I kind of need advice....
>>
>The weird irb.jpg
>cosplay

Clearly it's late anon, save your rp for the morning
>>
I'm not rping...I'm genuinely concerned...
>>
>>17936124
K,
So my advice is:
Learn the very basics of another language, and do some travelling to places that speak said lingo.
People always think it costs heaps and is super hard etc, before they know it they will be caught up in a day to day grind.
If you head over to a foreign place that is super cheap, like eastern Europe or south east Asia, and you happen to be of an artistic inclination, taking cheap and quick commission jobs on here and reddit/tumblr can be a neat way to boost your pocket money while you travel.
It's neat to take a little tablet/ iPad type device and sketch while on long train rides or on the plane etc, then upload them for like 10 but a pop. Easy and fun beer money.
Another option is to meet randos on things like couchsurfers and offer menial labour for extra cash or supplies. Also never underestimate peoples willingness to make their country seem like the most rad place ever by being ultra hospitable.
Obviously don't be naïve though. Make sure you read up on likely areas to avoid etc wherever you go.
Another neat thing you can do, since you said you like cosplaying, is posting a thread up asking to meet up with a cosplaying community wherever you travel to.
Maybe also cut down on your sugar intake, drink more water and go for regular walks.
>>
>>17936144
If you're not rping then you have some sort of mental disorder, or you're sleep deprived. Go to bed and if it keeps up, see a doctor
>>
Um, thanks, I guess.
>>
>>17936158
u must be a fuckin retard
>>
...why am I a retard exactly?
>>
>>17937044
Go find a more helpful website. /x/ is just shitposters now
>>
>>17937225
>/x/ is just shitposters now

/x/ always has been and always will be littered with shitposters
>>
>>17937292
I miss when people actually shared their fucking paranormal experiences
>>
>>17937292
Let's use that as an excuse for staying shit.
>>
You're not a retard OP. Nowadays there aren't many people who are truly interested in paranormal experience on this board. They see a real paranormal post and either call you an rper (because either you are rping, or you're not. Either way rpers are out and about it's a common misconception), they disregard your post because it is REAL and they are only look for spooky scary things that make them worried in the night, or they insult you by calling you autistic or retarded (which to be honest a lot of us probably are so it's a given)

/x/ Is not a place for real experiences anymore due to the insane amount of roleplayers, and trolls. It's almost impossible to sift through real stuff (and some may say there is no real stuff, because the paranormal doesn't exist) and this is a major issue that we have today.

To be real, we need to come together and figure something out to make this board REAL again. Sure it was always filled with shitposts and cancer but back in the day it had more REAL posts. I have been here since the boards inception (I believe 2007) and I am not a roleplayer. Fuck the people looking for paranormal pussy, fuck the people roleplaying as a fucking wizard, fuck the autists looking for spooks.

/x/ has potential to share great information with no restrictions, we just have to do it
>>
where did you get it? thrift stores are full of ghosts
>>
>>17937463
Another problem /x/ has is that the mods will delete any post that is actually interesting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.