[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I just discovered pic related. Any place to look up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: unnamed.jpg (67KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
67KB, 506x900px
Hey /x/, I just discovered pic related. Any place to look up past broadcasts? Favorite episodes? What are the pros and cons of it?

Coast to Coast AM General.
>>
>>17935929
Hey guys, I see you are in need of a show to get your paranormal fix since Art had to "step away". Lucky for you the solution is simple, become a Coast Insider.

As a Coast Insider, you can listen to the show live or on-demand with your computer or mobile device. All audio streams are delivered in high quality, crystal clear audio.

Additionally, you can download past shows, chat with hosts and special guests, and e-mail the show host directly.

All this for only $6.95 a month, that's cheaper than Netflix! So why don't you come take a ride with the #1 show in late night paranormal radio, Coast To Coast AM!
>>
>>17935929
>What are the pros and cons of it?
As much as I was trying to give the host of Coast-to-Coast show (the Saddam Hussein look a like in your pic) chance to deliver even semi sane level of intelligent hosting
that fucking imbecil has great talent to piss off even the most patient of listeners with his stupid questions and his luck of creative navigation guiding his guests to deliver interesting interviews.

I do listen to C-to-C sometimes even if he is a host if the guest is of great interest to me.
There are couple of "guest-hosts" on weekends that are super great.

As to George Noory,
may all the camels in the middle east fuck him in his ass.
>>
>>17935975

I really don't understand all the hate for George Noory. I liked Art Bell a lot, but George seems to be extraordinarily patient and caring with callers, within a genre that would tax patience with almost anyone else.
>>
File: Saddam_Hussein_1979.jpg (131KB, 437x616px) Image search: [Google]
Saddam_Hussein_1979.jpg
131KB, 437x616px
>>17935929
>Saddam Hussein
look at those two
fucking twin brothers
>>
>>17935994
may all the camels of the middle east fuck you too in the ass :)
>>
>>17935994
He's too busy pounding shots of Thunderbird and eating pizza rolls to give two shits about what some senile granny thinks she saw on her front porch.
>>
waiting any time now for some anon to post info about his cock.LOL
>>
>>17935929
his stuff in like 07 was superb
>>
>>17936058
>his stuff
his stuff, you mean his cock ?
>>
Mel's hole is one of my favorites. You should check out mysterious universe podcast also
>>
File: everly.jpg (1MB, 1990x1608px) Image search: [Google]
everly.jpg
1MB, 1990x1608px
>>17935975
Oh shit up! George Noory is a goddess!
>>
>>17935929

http://sitarchive.com/

archive of C2C

no ads, no spam.
>>
Fun Fact: George Noory has a massive 12 inch, uncut Egyptian cock.
>>
>>17936075
>Mel's hole
there we go
I told you that his cock info will be coming soon.LOL
>>
bobo is fucking with bellgabers brains
they have no idea who bobo is
fucking morons
>>
I like noory because he seems very interested when listening to people's stories and experiences. Autistically interested.
>>
>>17936117
Another one fucking Noory lover boy,
OK here you go:
may all the camels of the middle east fuck you in the ass
>>
File: dead1.gif (38KB, 710x330px) Image search: [Google]
dead1.gif
38KB, 710x330px
>>17935929
>>17935994
>>17936117
>>
File: PRESIDENT Donald_Trump.jpg (113KB, 843x618px) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT Donald_Trump.jpg
113KB, 843x618px
>>17935929
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT:

FUCK YOU GEORGE NOORY
>>
It's comfy overnight talk radio.
>>
>>17936292
OK here you go:
may all the camels of the middle east fuck you in the ass
>>
I hear that within the radio broadcast community he is known as 'The Evian Bottle'. Also Art Bell is a great laugh. You can still get reruns of his show. It makes me laugh that he did his best to humour some really batshit callers and sometimes guests, but as soon as a liberal gets on the line he is instantly mad as fuck. The crazies who start talking shit about the military are a lot of fun too, mainly for his reaction. When he loses his rag it's always a giggle.
>>
File: military camel-camelflage.gif (451KB, 693x723px) Image search: [Google]
military camel-camelflage.gif
451KB, 693x723px
>>17936315
>The crazies who start talking shit about the military
>>17936293
>may all the MILITARY camels of the middle east fuck you in the ass :)
>>
File: noory.jpg (41KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
noory.jpg
41KB, 500x485px
Everything you need to know about George Noory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw
>>
File: camel-caravan.jpg (177KB, 812x546px) Image search: [Google]
camel-caravan.jpg
177KB, 812x546px
camels on their way to fack georgie in the ass
>>
If you talk to any of the people on the inside, they will tell you that Noory's member is massive. It's not just the length, but the girth of it. Those who have seen it have described it as looking like a baby arm holding an apple.
>>
>>17935934

Haha wow. The shilling is so obvious. You aren't even trying to hide it.
>>
>>17936347
whO has bigger georgie or the camel
>>
>>17936347
>holding an apple
computer?
>>
>>17936347
So goerge's member is much bigger than art's.
Art lost again.
>>
ITT: People that spend a lot of time thinking about George's dick
>>
>>17936374
Shit, if you saw it, you'd never forget it.
>>
>>17936338
lmaoooooo
>>
>>17935929
>Any place to look up past broadcasts?
youtube, there's a guy with multiple accounts uploading current episodes by month, with the music and ads edited out. The popular episodes end up staying on other people's accounts somehow.
>Favorite episodes?
The Star Wars book guy, some travelling museum show with a couple who have a cursed mirror, the Oujia board history episodes, and most of the black eyed children episodes.

What are the pros and cons of it?
There's some recurring themes and guests when you listen long enough. The Missing 411 National Parks guy is on almost monthly, and I don't care for the medical/health care episodes.

The woman host sucks ass. Most callers have really ignorant questions or comments, partly due to the wierd timeslot.
>>
>>17936338
My Gawd. He looks like Peter Sellers at the height of the Pink Panther series...
>>
>>17936351
You're a fool, since he was quoting off the broadcast itself for humorous effect.
>>
This is now a Bellgab gossip thread.
>>
>>17935929
I tried to listen to George (Baby Arm) Noory when he took over...but damn, Dude...he's just SO boring. He has this milk-toast approach to every subject...you couldn't tell if he was talking about 9/11 or reading a traffic report. I have found my show in Ground Zero w/ Clyde Lewis. The guy knows how to steer a show and is passionate about his beliefs, even if I don't see eye to eye with him...
>>
>>17935929

Growing Earth, Neals Adams

If you google you'll find a site that you can download the full audio from, otherwise you have to go to YouTube.

I bought a damn subscription just to get all of his appearances.

I have expanded on his theory and can explain where the matter is coming from.
>>
>>17936663
Go back to your shitty Bellgab you cunt.

This is proud and mighty /x/.
>>
>>17936315
>Also Art Bell is a great laugh.
Art Bell is sucking George's massive 12" uncut Egyptian
>>
>>17935929
Check out Caravan to Midnight imo, John B Wells (used to be on C2C) isn't restricted by Clear Channel
>>
>>17937045
Agreed.
John B Wells is very good much better than that Noory Moron
>>
I miss John B Wells on the weekend on C2C
>>
>>17936956
Bellgab runs /X/, bitch.
>>
>>17936007
you can tell he just zones out for a lot of the calls.
>>
I've only heard the Gordon Freeman prank call. That one is great though.
>>
We got your King Of Kings banned again.
>>
Noory is trash he ruined the show. All of the other hosts were better.

We do have Art's old show. The lady who took over is good.

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

http://tunein.com/radio/Dark-Matter-Digital-Network-s211941/
>>
Noory is shit but bearable. He's on that cusp of wanting to turn C2C off, and also wanting to keep listening.. Even if it's just for the person he's talking to and not him.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 1137x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 1137x703px
OP here. Thanks for the info and suggestions. The episode I listened to last night was really not good. Will give it another try tonight and I'll look into these links.
>>
>>17937350
>The lady who took over is good.
Heather stop posting about your self you stupid cunt.
You Heather are not a lady,
you is ex-sex phone whore/worker and you suck mega time at being a talk show host.
Your show is dying same as Art is dying.

You loosing subscribers daily, you have maybe 5 radio stations left that carry your shitty show now.

She/You Heather should go back sucking dicks over the phone as she/you did before stupid Art Bell give her/you the job.
>>
>>17936075
>Fun Fact: George Noory has a massive 12 inch, uncut Egyptian cock.
Yes that might be true, but true is also fact that George's IQ level is of the same numerical value as length of his uncut.
Average american IQ level is around 98, George's is 12.
>>
>>17935929

Funny thing about Noory is he basically just is a talk host. Just opens the program to some caller that babbles on for two straight hours while everyone sleeps while asking a question every ten minutes.
>>
12 INCHES OF UNCUT EGYPTIAN
>>
>>17938219
and 12 points IQ level to match
>>
>>17935929
Only watch the old ones hosted by Art Bell in the 1990's.

George Noory is a fuckin douchebag cunt who wont even let some of his speakers finish
>>
>>17938484
>Only watch the old ones hosted by Art Bell in the 1990's.

It's a radio show. You listen to it. Not watch it.
>George Noory is a fuckin douchebag cunt who wont even let some of his speakers finish

Noory has actually fallen asleep during the interviews. He let's his guests drone on. You're thinking of Hoagland interrupting everyone.
>>
>>17938484
12 points IQ will do that to a moron like George.
He never fucking improved even a bit after all those years.
>>
>>17938493
Fuck you, I just woke up and I'm tired
Also, no I'm not, George cuts off people during interviews all the fuckin time and goes along with stories like he's a fuckin 5 year old listening to a fairy tale.

>>17938496
Thank you for agreeing, George, sucks ass, I had enough of him when I was listening to the Krampus episode and he cut off the guy because he was talking about how it involves scaring children "I have children and I don't think that's funny enough of that guy" or some bullshit, fuck George
>>
>>17938510
stupid George cuts his guest off mostly because he reads his questions from the cue cards his guests are sending him,
stupid George is rushing reading the questions so he has no time to explore the topic,no time to engage the guest.

If you ever listening to his show pay attention how plastic his voice is when he is asking reading the question, he has no emotion no deep involvement in his voice,he sounds just like a fucking robot reading the questions.

And of course no balls to challenge the guests bullshit,he just lets them talk no matter how ridiculous the statements are.
I'm not talking about being harsh and nasty with the bullshit guest, but just to let them know that you know that they are full of shit,
no stupid George has no brains to be brave in that aspect.

George is like a fucking toilet bowl,all shit goes in it.
>>
>>17935929
>>17938484
>>17938493
>>17938496
>>17938510
>>17938711

Get in here. Some great classics being posted:

>>17937503
>>17937503
>>17937503
>>17937503
>>
>>17935929
I cant listen to Noory after kosteninflatie to good hosts like art Bell And John Wells. Youtube has Loads of old shows but on torrents there are Some collections out there.
>>
>>17935929
Listen to the David Paulides episodes, they are the best.

easily found on youtube
>>
>>17939195
David Paulides is the one killing all of those people.
>>
File: David_Paulides1.jpg (330KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
David_Paulides1.jpg
330KB, 501x503px
>>17939198
brlliant
>>
i cant stop thinking of his uncut egyptian cock
>>
>>17939280
Heather you are such a slut, you fucked art till he got ill and now when he is close to death you lusting after george you whore
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.