[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been here in many years but i didn't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: wp_ss_20160719_0037.png (35KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160719_0037.png
35KB, 480x800px
I haven't been here in many years but i didn't know where else to go. Hopefully there are at least a few oldfags here that can help me.

I just seen a ufo, it had 3 bright lights and it was flying pretty low to the ground. If I had to guess it was a quarter mile away and it was roughly the size of a golf ball from my view. I seen this exact same one before with my friend but this time I was alone. I thought it might have been a plane until it stopped mid air and was hovering there for a good 4 seconds, then once I got a good view it sped up and tried getting out of my view almost like it was reacting to me seeing it, at that very moment when it was trying to move out of my view I felt like I was tripping off mushrooms for a couple seconds, very weird.

Anybody have any insight?

I tried getting a picture but my camera is awful at night, here's the best I could get, I zoomed in on the original picture then took a screen shot.
>>
>>17935540
Drone
>>
>>17935546
Hell no, that had to be one huge drone then..
>>
I guess all the oldfags left.. Thanks for all the good times here everyone in the past. it was worth a shot
>>
>>17935540
Usually whenever somebody describes a UFO that "hovered, then quickly sped away" it's just a plane/helicopter that was heading in their direction, giving the illusion of staying in place, before making a sharp 90 degree turn.

A quarter mile away though, you sure about that? That's the length of a drag strip, not very long at all.
>>
>>17935621
>guess all the oldfags left

Stop getting upset that nobody wants to rp alien adventures with you
>>
>>17935540
>3 bright lights
Yeah that's a turning plane
>>
>>17935677
Loooool
>>
File: PicsArt_06-22-04.41.24.jpg (59KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-22-04.41.24.jpg
59KB, 426x597px
>>17935540 OP as interesting as this is its probably a rarity that you, and I will never see again. The most you can do is call the UFO hotline.
>>
>>17935680
This got me really fucking good stoned in the woods one night.

Hey OP, any sound?
>>
>>17935540
It's quite simply really. Those ships are not manned by anything with a "conscious". Yes they are "drones". They are drones equipped to detect the wavelengths of things smaller than atoms. I suggest you take a moment to read this reptilian pill on the universe 107.170.214.209 , once it is detected that something is observing, it will redact it's position and continue outwardly. Our current causality stream has little to no interest in being configured to control the smaller causality streams.
>>
>>17935671
Ahh okay, now that I got a frame of reference I would say it was between a mile or a mile and a half away. Yeah I understand what you're saying, it was moving to the left when I first seen it, then it stopped, then continued at about double the speed left again in the same direction. The weirdest part was the feeling I got when it stopped and I seen it perfectly, the feeling was almost like I was tripping and somehow the "ufo" connected to me in some way and it moved just enough away so I couldn't see it, almost as if our movements were mirrored, if that makes sense. Also it was moving as if it was floating not flying, idk how to explain it but its movement was different then anything I've seen
>>
>>17935700
No sound at all

>>17935702
Holy shit, please tell me you're not role playing right now because that kinda makes sense

>>17935677
I promise I'm not role playing
>>
>>17935761
Replying to your concern with
>>17935702
I don't role play, lately I've felt that I've been a "recorder" when I get sudden shifts of insight. I can't explain where I get these ideas from only that I can be sitting down thinking about other things then suddenly I'm abruptly thinking about causality. I'm suddenly thinking about all of these things where I feel they are important so I write them down. I only tell others so I don't feel like I'm going nuts. I made the site in an IP address instead of a name only because I don't have a way to verify my ideas. I simply write them down as I go in hopes some scientist will prove them. In all honesty even the book linked is done by myself, only inspired by a sudden realization that there can be smaller things influencing us. I am feeling like something is making me try to understand something, but it takes time for me to process it down to letters so I can understand. Maybe I'm mad, maybe I'm truly being communicated. In either case I'll continue to plug along to see where this leads to. I'm not harmed by this info either, but sometimes I have to take a hiatus before I feel like I'm going nuts.
>>
>>17935787
Hmmm interesting stuff anon. Anymore insight about this? >>17935747
>>
>>17935702
Oh gosh much too spooky for me
>>
>>17935834
Lololol
>>
>>17935812
Yes I do. To be honest I've figured out this whole UFO phenomena a few years back. To be put simply , the old school UFO's were using two primary sources of technology. Nuclear energy and ION engines. This was responsible for a lot of the effects of these sightings. To make it as basic as possible, it's a nuclear powered ION engine. You can of course look these definitions up desperately and come up with the same conclusion. Nuclear energy would emit radiation which is found through some real sightings. Electrical interference would account for the ions pushed down. Sudden shifts in speed is nothing but ions being forced outward into different angles. These can explain electrical devices going haywire, compasses going haywire, radiation spots and the fact that the government doesn't want people to think we're flying nuclear generators over cities. It was quite difficult enough to explain nuclear powered submarines. With enough energy, ion engines will thrust just about anything. In your example this is likely the case that the same old technology is causing a real psychological effect influencing your brain to consider other alternatives.
I've encountered government operations myself. Back in 2011 they made drones to act like a vehicle. You can find the report in a ufo reporting archive for El Centro.
>>
>>17935787
I hate to break it to you but I think you've gone nuts
>>
>>17935540
Looks like a chupacabra to me bud
>>
>>17935842
I'm nearly done for the night. You can either respond fast or keep the thread up tomorrow.

As for
>>17935846
I'd consider your report but only after you have proven my theorems incorrect. Once I'm proven wrong I'm free. The burden of proof is with me ultimately, but I do require additional sources to actually prove where I'm wrong.
>>
>>17935855
Lmfao bro
>>
>>17935540
>I just seen
>I seen

Ok Cletus
>>
File: DonnaEyes.png (177KB, 460x310px) Image search: [Google]
DonnaEyes.png
177KB, 460x310px
Open your eyes Normies!!! The aliens are coming, pouring into our solor system taking all our jobs, raping all our human females, and murdering our livestock. We need to close our borders until we figure out what the hell is going on! We can still make our solor system great again I promise you that. We need to kill these aliens families and torture them until we figure out what the hell is going on. I can promise you that. Terrific! They are jelous of our large brains I can tell you that
>>
>>17935880
LMFAO
>>
>>17935862
You sound like an alien
>>
>>17935880
>>
>>17935868
I see someone's jealous they didn't encounter a extraterrestrial being bud :p
>>
>>17935939
.....yes :(
>>
>>17935939
>>17935966
You dumb roody poos... you guys remember that? Thats where I stopped frequenting this website
>>
>>17936031
Good. Go back to r/paranormal you sensitive nigger.
>>
File: tumblr_nsa9uq0rN41rhg49lo1_1280.jpg (351KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsa9uq0rN41rhg49lo1_1280.jpg
351KB, 750x500px
>>17936057
Y-yes sir
>>
something similar my little cousin saw, he even took a pictures and it looks really almost the same
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.