[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you became a god what sort of god would you be? Not an overpowered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 46

File: 1467921373421.jpg (272KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467921373421.jpg
272KB, 810x1080px
If you became a god what sort of god would you be? Not an overpowered god mind you but more like a reality warper, & to even know what you're doing you need some understanding of physics.
>>
>>17932530
The kind of god that gives no fucks and stays hidden from people, because fuck people. The only exception would to make a single post on a taiwanese puppet forum called fortune to tell people this.
>>
I'd take good care of everyone, look out for them. Assuming becoming a god grants me greater intelligence, knowlege retention, and critical thinking. If it does not, I'd live almost exactly as I do now, I'd just play with my powers when I have free time and do a better job of being useful to those around me.
>>
I would unlock secrets of infinite energy, radiate the fuck out of all my atoms and turn them into mini stars. Unwind all the dna and set it in orbit around my core and create a minature galactic body. Start roaming hyperspace picking up energy and knowledge. Create holo projections into alternate realities extending my connection and learning with as many sentient races as I could find. You know, the normal intergalactic starbeing stuff.
>>
i would be the god i who punishes those who hurt the innocent and defenseless.
>>
Id fuck with everyone. In any way i could. Id probably wreck havoc if possible.

Fuck being a nice guy, make human sacrifice to me or burn.
>>
>>17932530
I would be a Loving Buddha. Shit sounds cash.
>>
File: Godzilla_Hanna_Barbera_1.png (410KB, 777x786px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla_Hanna_Barbera_1.png
410KB, 777x786px
>>17932530
The Zilla kind of god
>>
>>17932530

>some

More like knowing classical physics more than the palm of your hand, and willing to know more than what quantum mechanics has to offer.
>>
>>17932530
i'd essentially be azathoth for all intents and purposes, it would make me the single laziest fucker to ever exist., the all powerful idiot essentially due to lack of ambition at that point, cause seriously whats the point of even trying when you can just blink and everything you wants happens.
>>
Sheogorath
>>
>>17932936
It's not that big of a problem though, once you learned how to process knowledge faster you would start understanding the universe at an exponential rate.
>>
>>17932951
This.
Also

I'd get bored of being god, so I'd wipe my memory and split my self into a bunch of little stardust and egos with beautiful little lives and try to figure out whats going over generations of egos. Once we assimilated enough memory/strength science etc we'd become one god consciences again i'd get bored and probably do it again but differently. knowledge is boring, learning is fun.
>>
>>17932530
i would be the god that burns the faces of religious figures into toast

so i guess like a trickster god
>>
>>17932530
I'd be old school and smite people with lightning bolts all day.
>>
>>17933055
If I became a god I'd suck them titties
>>
>>17932980

How can you learn how to process information faster? I doubt such thing is possible even for a god, rules are rules and you need to learn them, specially if you don't want to fuck up big time.
>>
>>17932890
Watch the edge tripfag
>>
File: what are you doing.jpg (192KB, 998x705px) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing.jpg
192KB, 998x705px
>>17933055
4/10 I'm not a necrophile
also this is a blue board
>>
>>17933027
Whoa that's cool

I'd be the God of FBI watchlist red flags
>>
I'd be the god of spices Vegetus and my priestesses would be half naked little girls and girly little boys
>>
>>17932530

If I didn't live in a world of frequencies and light in a state of ever constant connectivity influencing and recording all while being on the backside of a rainbow covered in darkness subject to the light, and just lived in a materialistic world I would want the ability to be a demi-god where I can alter people's memories and be immortal. I'd swash buckle around earth living it up, and guide humanity whenever I saw them being too stupid (which is a lot).
>>
>>17933430

Let me rephrase this, I'd want the ability to reprogram reality in small batches, and work around it. Think freeze time, change the will of another, and change physics in batches.
>>
>>17932530
I'd abuse the fuck out of my powers. Sure, I'd try to do some good here and there, but mostly I'd fuck with people, and use it to get free drugs and pussy.
>>
>>17933027
Very cool post, it seems like that is what really happens on some levels.

If I were a God, I'd give elect superpowers for the sake of them having fun and perpetuating the supposed myth of people capable of manifesting more than the typical.
I'd also as well probably make myself human again, beautiful, intelligent, strong, beautiful with the ability to fly and all sorts of other things.
Although I wouldn't really use them to hurt people or coerce them into things, but to show them with an open heart the wonder that the world can really be behind the illusion.
Nothing stops what is destined and everything that we imagine is destined to eventually be in one form or the other so everything is a possibility.

Life is grand, we are smol.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
I'd be probably cruelest god ever known
>>
>>17932530
You know The Sims? I'd basically do that.
>>
I'd have a devine army of angles of my own design. And destroy all non believers and have them burn in my holy fire.

Everyone would worship me and I'd send humanity back to the stone age, to were technology is forgotten and they worship me in their own primitive way.

I'd create a palace to house my holy greatness, and then

I'd shitpost on a Malaysian.jpg blog called fortune.
>>
>>17932530
Id like to be a god of luck or chance. Giving people a second chance when they need it most. Bad and good people, I would come to them in their hour of need to tip the scales a little bit in their favor so they can make a better decision or have a better life with their own power.

Only once though.
>>
I'd like to see nations fighting in my name
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>17933715
>>
>>17933424
So you would be the catholic god?
>>
>>17933836
Which catholic church has loli priests?
>>
File: 3312lbc.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
3312lbc.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
I'd tell people that I was mortal once and that the process to achieve godhood is possible to replicate. I'd create a hidden means for others to become gods and tell them to try and figure it out, but never actually reveal how.
>>
File: 1461080600078.jpg (339KB, 1711x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1461080600078.jpg
339KB, 1711x1361px
>>17932530
Pic Related
>>
I'd be the god of shit. or all things poop related and the god how your shit comes out. i will control how you shit and what you shit. my realm of shit will be ever lasting. you will pray to the shit god when you find yourself on the city bus going home after eating some heavy mexican food at lunch. all hail the shit god.
>>
I'd make the world awesome like in the Elder Scrolls. Giant fish monsters, dragons, magic, constant wars. But I'd get rid of a lot of boring shit like plagues, that's no fun.

Then I'd make an unconscious God robot to do stuff behind the scenes, and wipe my memory. Then I'd become a super powerful spirit, but disguise myself as a beggar or sick child, and if someone is nice to me I help them out a lot.

It solves the problem of being bored of being God constantly, and allows me to have a purpose.

As for the after-life, I'd make people go to heaven depending on how much they've suffered + how good of a person they were, and once that runs out they reincarnate, unless they were saints, then they become like angels.
>>
>>17932530
I would seek out those who are truly good, moral people, I would train them, give them power and knowledge and make them into great leaders and warriors and along with with them I would eradicate all the pieces of shit that prey on others for personal benefit or pleasure, ushering in an age of prosperity for all decent people and continuing to make sure only the most honest, trustworthy, and decent of them lead society.
>>
File: tumblr_ms01zanovD1sfotnbo1_500.gif (518KB, 449x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms01zanovD1sfotnbo1_500.gif
518KB, 449x150px
Watch people from the unseen. When I find one I like I'd kidnap him/her for a bit, give them a little pickup or power they could use, then see what they do with it.

Also I'd take the form of a small boy and hit on literally everyone just to see what types of people reciprocate. I bet I'll be surprised how many pedos their are out there.
>>
I'd be a quiet god of magic, to find me you have to search until you find my true name.

Say my true name on a specific day at a specific time, and I will arrive and decide whether or not I wish to give you some sick magic powers.
>>
The abilty to influence luck and probability would make anyone godly, it comes with a whole host of abilities from quantum tunneling your whole being to never fucking up.
>>
I would punish women that behave like sluts
>>
>>17933400
Well Mr. God of the FBI unflag me and take me off your watchlist. I have done nothing but express my will yo help the world, and do not take kindly to being watched and measured. Trust is a two way street
>>
I would be a God who killed those I deemed to be evil in their sleep. It would be clear after a while what those criteria are, but the obvious things - terrorist plotters, child molesters, exploitative politicians and business magnates - and so, the wicked would fear to sleep because there would be a good chance that they would never wake up. It wouldn't be the night after the act, either. They would have a little time to fear. The only way to avoid death would be to publicly confess their crimes; unduly lenient sentencing would lead to judges dying in extreme cases, or more often waking up with a distinctive facial mark that would show them to be an abetter of evildoers.

My holy men and women would be chosen for their righteousness, and by my grace would be granted supernatural abilities; visions, healing, cleansing and creating water etc. The pure would become beautiful, and the generally unjust hideous and dessicated.
>>
>>17932530
>Not an overpowered god
>reality warper
make up your mind
>>
>>17932530
Cosmic Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uX0wjl9PzM
>>
>>17932530
do a lot of dumb shit then restart, lots and lots of sex and lots and lots of stuffhgjumfsepokngvlwd
>>
>>17932530
>to even know what you're doing you need some understanding of physics.
What kind of god is still bound by the laws of physics?
>>
>>17932530
I would punch straight in the face of shit posters I do not like on 4chan in there sleep.
>>
>>17935037
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>17932530

Being a god must be so boring.

If I was a god i would wanna be one of the mortals
>>
>>17935201

What's a god to the God of Gods?
>>
I would serve the Lord Jesus Christ
>>
>>17935333
a prince!
>>
Either the God of the chunk of chocolate at the bottom of a drumstick cone, the God of the many various lemonade/ice tea drinks or the God of post sex dehydration.

I'll know when my time comes.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 900x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 900x710px
30 I and my father are one.
31 Then the jewes tooke up stones againe to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good workes have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those workes doe ye stone me?
33 The Iewes answered him, saying, For a good worke we stone thee not, but for blasphemy, and because that thou, being a man, makest thy selfe God.
34 Iesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, ye are gods?
35 If hee called them gods, vnto whom the word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken:
36 Say ye of him, whom the father hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Sonne of God?
37 If I doe not the workes of my Father, beleeve me not.
38 But if I doe, though yee beleeve not me, beleeve the works: that ye may know and beleeve that the Father is in me, and I in him.
39 Therefore they sought againe to take him: but hee escaped out of their hand,
>>
>>17934876
wait are you real life?!
>>
File: 1424226803138.gif (652KB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424226803138.gif
652KB, 392x400px
i'd be a god chilling somewhere on a deserted island creating weird life and just do the normal "god" stuff, and if someone roams on my island they would be given one wish, but will forget everything that happened on the island, and will think that they always had what they wished for, fake memories.
>>
>>17932530
I'd be a mercy killer god
My eventual goal would be the extinction of all life within my sphere of influence, but only when and if those lifeforms are willing

>>17933921
s-sounds familiar
>>
I'd be the trickster god which also grants me immense power both physically and spiritually, immortality, the ability to shape-shift, regeneration, teleport anywhere and create things out of thin air, limited to money or weapons but nothing crazy like a fucking nuclear warhead.

My main entertainment is to fuck /help people for my own curiosity and learning. I'd go around causing chaos in one place and help in another. I'd go Loki and fuck a cow while shape shifting as Obama. Id give some psychopath a lot of money to see what he would do with it, replace Oreo filling with toothpaste in a store. You get the idea.

Most of the time I'd be idoling because the world is full of mortal tricksters who just fuck shit up in the process and it makes my job easier.

TLDR:Kind of God? The curious god that will do anything just for shits and giggles or curiosity
>>
>>17932530
The kind of God that incarnates on crappy worlds like this one to try and help the Great Work along
>>
>>17935831
Nice
>>
Chaos god. But a really lazy one that just lets shit happen and sometimes decides to knock over the dominos of life for shits and giggles.
>>
God of Obedience with the default powers of a god and power to absolutely manipulate will of anything or anyone, biotic or abiotic.
>>
>>17936287
We should just kill you now.
>>
>>17932530
I would try and accelerate the development of humanity, giving them the ability to create technology such as dyson spheres and antimatter engines, allowing humans to expand into space
>>
Modern dionysus, God of merriment and revelry.

Ever will your kegs be half full, and may your taps run red with wine.
Your mdma will be pure and soothing, my angels of frat boys shall deliver onto you good times.
>>
>>17936310
probably
>>
>>17932530
I would fragment my consciousness so that I could experience reality as seemingly separate individuals; creating and customizing my own world and reality systems. Then my unconscious would eventually terminate the simulation so I could return to ultimate reality once more and marvel at the collective experiences I've accumulated and use it to improve the next simulation; ad infinitum :^)
>>
>>17936383
Just like real-life
>>
a lot like Crom
>>
>>17937111
Check'em mah fellow consciousness!
>>
>>17932530

Teach the barbarian hordes diplomacy and watch the world fall into order.
>>
>>17934740
>FBI
kek

All your flags have been removed.
You may roam freely now.
May the graciousness of providence guide you in
your quest to be a top ranking mathematician.

you have been pardoned.
>>
>>17934740
also while you're at it ask the reptilian overlord obama to transport my knowledge to my 2006 self.
>>
>>17935333
A god to the gods is a normal friend.

"If you wanna be among gods transcend normal
wants and needs."

some spoopy mane told me this
>>
>>17932530
I just want to be immortal, you know? Not to be edgy or anything but I want to see the end of the universe. I want to see where this all goes. Kind of like the Watcher or something.
>>
>>17932894
Wasn't there a book or something about if Buddha was alive now? I don't really remember it all but apparently he would ultimately solve all of the world's problems but he'd also wipe out a third of the population. What was scary was that all of his methods were for the betterment of mankind and it eventually allowed humanity to advance at an alarming rate.
>>
>>17936313
What would you do if some people started using that technology for evil? Antimatter is some scary shit to screw with. I'd probably have the engines/dyson sphere generators power everything universally at a remote location that only I could access.
>>
>>17932899

>not the zooki kind
>>
>>17932815
Sounds like fun ,I may be changing my point of evolving as slow as possible for better use of eternity.
>>
>>17936191
This
What if every paranormal phenomenon is just someone like you with godlike powers going around and fucking with people? You'd have people on boards like this scared out of their minds when the whole time it's just Rick, the God of shits and giggles.
>>
You all know that in order to 'become' a god, you have to be put through life on earth again in order to unlock your potential right mmkay

>life on earth will be better in a couple of years bois :^)
>>
>>17937244

I know
I am going to a gnostic group and boy they are scare shit of the angels and God's , you should have respect for them but fear is not talking you anywere , I belive that yes this is supose to be occult ,no billboards promoting this , but you also need a group to share the experience, compare and tink , if not you will be a puppet to the higher powers and you will never be one of them , just a tool for them ,
This is supposed to be a road to freedom but seems to be plaged by slavery and fear.

I guess being free isn't easy.
>>
>>17935037
That'd be pretty cool man. It'd be pretty funny if all of the bananas on /b/ just disappeared all in one day with no explanation. If Hospitals end up being simultaneously filled with Neckbeards and broken jaws on the news one day I'll know exactly what happened.
>>
>>17937261
What?
>>
>>17937230
Wipe out all the evil people and threaten all future heathens with death, and see if that works
>>
>>17932530
I don't give a dick if the God in that pic was making it rain lottery tickets and dollar bills. I'd fucking shit myself if I saw that thing walking over my city.
>>
>>17937282
Why not just make the evil people not so evil or banish them to the Phantom zone or something? I'd probably put them in an simulation where they could fuck over as many people they wanted without them being aware they're in a simulation. Win/Win.
>>
>>17933058
I'd do something like this. Except I'd make their most valuable possession just magically dissappear.
>>
>>17932890
Especially people like this guy
>>17937303
>>
File: 1469043265300.gif (594KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469043265300.gif
594KB, 200x200px
What do you mean "if" ,.?
You are a god.
>>
A pretty vengeful one against those who like doing really nasty stuff(torture, rape, psych abuse).
Also, nature and shit.
>>
>>17933424

Give sauce plz
>>
i would be a fairy, opening doorways to people to come into my library outside spacetime as well as shoving people into perception loops of short frequencies during their most positive times so that they can live in bliss of physical existance eternally, and fuck with people a la groundhog day.
>>
File: 1445524222190.png (270KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
1445524222190.png
270KB, 850x797px
>>17937273
People is scared of the occult.
Even after of knowing the occult they can't muster enough guts to use their knowledge to be free of fear
Angels and God's are just diferent inteligences the same as you but diferent in degree.
Noting to fear but au contraire, is nice to interact whit beings of any tipe.
>>
>>17937358

Eliphas levi has one of thoose, big old library,
I guess library's outside the time and space are popular options among 5 dimensional being's.
>>
>>17937413
i plan on recording lies and trivialities for all eternity and whispering them into the ears of the enlightened, the searching, and children.

"im sorry i cant hear you, sometimes i just get focused on the sound of noise i cant hear words"
>>
>>17932530
All I'd need would immortality, preferably eternal youth. With that I could get a solid foundation in every scientific discipline, move on to creating things, squirrel money away, and eventually have enough power and connections to act as a benevolent hand guiding human civilization to colonize space.

It would probably take several thousand years, but that's fine.
>>
>>17933424
Pic related
>>
File: 1024x1024.0.0.jpg (90KB, 1600x900px)
1024x1024.0.0.jpg
90KB, 1600x900px
>>17933424
>>
>>17937174
I hope your not roleplaying but I can't believe for the use of your language you are of any connection to any agency.
Which means you most likely have no idea what I refer to when I say being watched and measured and no power to stop it.
The distrust in man astounds me.
>>
I would manipulate the vibration and position of my atomic structure. Results would be time-manipulation, teleportation, density alteration (spectrum ranging from diamond skin mountain man to whispy smoke ghost), speed adjustment and that's about all I'd need. Also I'd figure out a way to have my vessel collect sustenance and vitality from ether, sun, air, earth, water, fire.
The big bonus is feel totally comfy at all times.
>>
I would become a Sun God.
My main mission would be to show humanity its potential through my actions.
I would make sure to explain that I was not born with these powers, and that power does not have to corrupt you.
Most important of all I would tell humanity that with enough struggle and faith in the good nature of mankind they can achieve what I am and far surpass me.

I would call myself Superman.
>>
>>17932951
Do you realize that Sheogorath is a lot more than just a Mad God and that he is in cahoots with lorkhan?
I don't think you can be Sheo like deity without other gods to have secret plots and trickery against under the veil of purposeles madness.
>>
>>17934227
It won't be elder scrolls unless you are in a sensory deprivation coma and the universe isn't projection of your mind and soul fragmenting into new minds and souls.
>>
>>17937975
Jesus himself said that we could do all that he did and more.

I want to believe.
>>
>>17937994
That's some deep fucking lore anon, impressive
>>
>>17937999
Yep, honestly Christ figures and especially ones in pop culture like my boy Superman give me hope. Hope that maybe even if these characters are fictional, they are fictional projections of what humanity at large wants to be... And if humanity ultimately wants to be a guy that has all the power in the world, but he uses that power to help less fortunate ones to get the level where he is, I think that we might turn out alright.
>>
>>17938022
TES is pretty /x/ considering the fact that kuhlmann and kirkbride used the fuck out of vedic mythology, Crowley stuff, gnosticism and other occult shit when lore was reinvisioned in first pocket guide to the empire.

It also gained a meta plot and an actual large story to tell. That no matter how bad it seems and no matter how hurt you are from a tragedy, you can overcome it, you can be reborn and something completely new might be born from what previously seemed like a tragedy.

That's the meta plot of TES basically and why the universe exists.
>>
>>17938040
Fuck I gotta go play it again now
>>
>>17937975
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Even if your not looking at it in a sense of corrupting your mental state, too much power will desrtroy the system it is housed in. Ever overloaded an eletrical circuit, corrupts the flow and destroys the circuit. Even use within operational peramiters will slowly breakdown a circuit.
>>
>>17938076
That is a false analogy that holds literally no ground in reality of human mind or actions. It is the sort of false analogy that people who randomly say "energy" and "vibrations" would make.

Absolute power does not have to corrupt absolutely, and with absolute power a lot of like limits, both moral and obviously physical ones are removed. What I mean by absolute power not having to corrupt absolutely is that it's on our nature and instinct to help each other up and bring each other up, that's why humanity has survived for this long and achieved what we have so far. My core belief is that there are people on this planet that if granted absolute power the first thing they would try to do would be help others achieve said absolute power and help people help themselves, there are people who wouldn't try to force you to worship them or become an asshole rape good.
>>
>>17938076
It depends on what your definition of corrupt is. Absolute power can only come from an absolute mind and an absolute mind can only make absolute actions which may seem trivial to the minds that are lesser aware.

>>17938025
Yeah, man. Good post.
Everything is an eventuality and the more prolific ascendence is, the quicker we'll rise.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 400x388px)
image.jpg
81KB, 400x388px
>>17938107
Another fine post.
>>
>>17938115
>>17938120
Thanks anon. I am semi asleep at a sea resort thinking about humanity and other seemingly generic "big" thoughts.

To make this a bit more /x/ related, do you believe that there is some form if ascension in the process right now?
>>
It's no good being a god who's all alone. In my mind, becoming a deity has something to do with beauty and lifespan and powers, yes, but also it's dependent on your peer group. What you want to do is become more and more genuinely *yourself*. To expand your capacity of self-expression, and to get better and better at being around people who can express themselves and who also value your uniqueness as well. The powers are *necessary* but not *sufficient* to live as a deity. Deities get bored when there's nothing to do.
>>
>>17938107
Fair point but I still stand by the point.
Not even the univirse can sustain its self one state indefinatly and it currently stands as the most absolute power we can comprehend. And as I mentioned previous energy will eventually decay the systems it is housed in, even if theoretically a system could indefinatly house an energy it would require constant change so as not to decay. Both of which processes can be defined as corruption
>>
>>17938175
Entropy
>>
>>17938183
Are you trying to say that entropy disproves what I am saying or entropy is what I am talking about?
>>
>>17938214
Entropy is what you are taking about
>>
>>17932530
In my mind i'm god i don't need be in real life (I can simulate everything in my brain pictures/films/games/more complex simulation of world like : city country but it sometimes took to long time it metter of point of view.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 177x162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 177x162px
>>17938134
I do. It takes form in many different ways.

I'd like to believe there are ascended people, many, but the amount of people that are ordinary truly, incredibly dwarf their presence. You aren't initially created divinely extraordinary, you refine yourself and your own which in turn helps you ascend to that level gradually. Once you're at that level you aren't really concerned with causing damage without a cause as you see that wouldn't benefit you or the ones around you.

Also, I wouldn't think that most if any of these people turn to use their powers malevolently without being met by a swift reaction. Neither do I see those who use them wisely to just save random people with little worth to the grand scheme of things. If there were two opposing divine forces, I don't see how the one being largely separatist would supercede the one that tries to unite. It would only create division and hinder our eventual transcendence, but it wouldn't ever stop it. Evil does surround us, but good obviously trumps it as you said or else we'd be regressing in all manner of the word.

Time is infinite, who are we to say it isn't when we really know so little in regards to everything that is everything?

Ascendence starts with having a clear mind, that's what most religions are trying to drill into our heads. I'd say people now are much more united and clear minded than the people of past.
Eventually everybody will be a god of their own, I'd like to hope.
Yet there would still be power struggles between them. Angels vs angels, gods vs gods, gods vs God and his gods.

It's a process.
We're all going to be alright.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px)
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>17933047
>pic related

>>17932530
I think I'd like to be a sort of guru or some shit. Learn how to do many things really well with my abilities, and in turn help others do the same.
There'd have to be a pilgrimage/initiation or something so I didn't get swarms of people and only the dedicated would seek me out
>>
>>17938404
So I guess like the god of potential or education, as lame as it sounds
>with knowledge you can do anything, guys! :^)
>>
I'd just hang out and manipulate women into worshipping my cock, and then eventually create a heavenly harem and leave all the other lesser people to their own devices.
>>
Upon announcing my divine holyness and proving my existence I would make everyone a god.
>>
>>17937314
Why are you Mary Bell?
>>
File: image.png (221KB, 500x377px)
image.png
221KB, 500x377px
God of Loli porn, people no longer reproduce, they only jack off to Loli, so each time the species gets wiped out, I make new series of Loli porn and make a new 7,000,000,000 people.
>>
>>17932530
I don't know, i would probably tune in on some people and watch their lives like a tv series, sometimes i wonder if god (if there is one) isn't doing this right now; like he is too busy with his watchlist to care about the rest of the world, i know i would be.

Once in a while, i would strike some random bastard twice with lightning just for shits and giggles though.
>>
>>17938662
A species of Futas who reproduce asexually by budding.
>>
>>17938638
Infamous Grandmom.
>>
>>17938233
I daydream about this sort of thing. Everything we experience is a construction of the brain, including our own body and the idea of the brain itself can only exist within consciousness.
>>
>>17937388
Thanks for clarifying man
>>
>>17938719
so like consciousness is really outside of us
>>
>>17932530
Dunno why don't i be god and we will just have to see what happens.
>>
I'd also run some really crazy tests on people. I'd reload the same day over and over while only having one person realize it's being reset. I'll see if he uses this knowledge for good, like asking his crush out or saving a life and reward him with a wish. If they use this knowledge to go on a killing spree or something I'd have them run that same day on a loop until can't take it anymore. Then I'll have everything go back to normal with no explanation at all.
>>
File: 1461796290091.jpg (119KB, 736x1104px)
1461796290091.jpg
119KB, 736x1104px
>>17932530
I'd effectively be The God Of Edge.
I'd probably twist the world into a fantasy rpg setting. I'd write a shitty prophecy about ultimate power and beckon to a bunch of would-be heroes and villains. Wait in my cool ass lair and prepare for imminent chaos brought upon by human desire. And monkey paw every single one of them.

BBEG wants to be a Lich? You are now a tiny spook with jar, a twig and a nifty cape. You can really do much but hey, you're immortal!

I'd also make an aspect of myself, a little fairy to follow around the chosen one. Preferably a female knight or paladin.
>>
>>17932530
Probability Manipulator.
>>
>>17938770
LAME

like all your posts and the ones you decide to respond to, 4th grader tier
>>
>>17932530
Doctor Stranger Who-Hah

I would be a wandering planes walking immortal psycho pomp who leads like minded souls to my inter dimensional haven and creates more like me. We just want to surf the multiverse and have a good time while teaching everyone the noble truths of existence. For a small fee anything can and will be known and experienced!

So yeah. Something like that. I want to be a wizard.
>>
>>17938842
So your just going to make the world into Zelda/Dark souls fantasy rape dungeon? Nice.
>>
I would be a god who judges souls and determines whether they are fit to go to heaven, need to be reincarnated or must wander for a long period of time in pain and suffering based on the actions they have done in their life. Also Death is my servant.

Or

I would be the god that guides the species I control along the path I see fit by creating war and peace and other things when necessary.
>>
>>17939184
These are like God requirements 101 step it up bro
>>
>>17937578
I can't stop keking!
>>
>>17939197
Well, being God of Death would get lonely after a while so I would have the Goddess of heaven or some other thing as my wife.

Also being the God of Destiny can be hard work so I would create the Goddess of Peace to determine when there should be Peace and develop the race of beings I watch over socially. I would make myself the God of War and determine when there should be War and develop them militarily. Then we would occasionally get together and... I will let you fill in the blank.
>>
>>17932530
I'm the last person who needs any kind of special powers
>>
>Implying everyone in this thread wouldn't do the same if imbued with godlike power overnight.

>Fucking bow peons.
>Worship and adore me or face my holy wrath.
>You with the tits, jerk me off while I decide which local leaders to make examples of so no one fucks with my territory.

It's edgy as shit, but who wouldn't want their time being worshipped as king of everything?
>>
>>17939344
Yeah but that gets boring. Would rather wander the world I created and try to find qts to bang or make my assistant. Seriously, just show her you're magic and she will be wet on the spot.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 330x330px)
image.jpg
102KB, 330x330px
A watcher.
>>
>>17932530
>Display few instances of awesome power
>Preform miracles and mass healing
>become worshipped
>separate physical form from reality
>become powerful spectral entity
>stop preforming miracles and healings
>demand worship
>make a whole bunch rules that contradict human nature
>make humans feel like they've commited crimes when they break rules
>build a hierarchy with the pinnacle of power over the world
>corrupt leaders and influence madness upon them
>Inspire rebellion and pose as different god
>be more productive as rebel god
>influence rage upon hierarchy leaders
>watch humans kill each other
>scold the victors for violent murderers
>hide away from humans posing as one
>travel the world urging people not to lose faith in my created religions but also trying to break the faith those who are ultra religious
>create abominations that kill 90% of the population
>have final 10% come together
>wipe out remaining abominations and reveal my true self to surviving humans
>watch them all be greatfull and happy
>start to viciously murder them 1 by 1 with a smile on my face
>slowly hawk down the final human
>leave weak female for last
>start to blame her for everything
>start making it seem like everything that went wrong in her life was her fault
>blame her for everything
>influence madness in her
>wait for her to commit suicide
>stop her and tell her that god forgives her
>tell her to smile
>strangle her to death
>create new cycle of humans
>>
>>17939467
O_O

Wtf
>>
>>17939344
You are thinking like a full retard.
I can create a creature to fellate me and I don't need to be worshiped, why would I? I have nothing to prove and I know I can wipe humanity out of existence.

Why not help others achieve Godhood? There is literally no other option that makes sense.
>>
>>17939467
>slowly hawk down the final human
>leave weak female for last
>start to blame her for everything
>start making it seem like everything that went wrong in her life was her fault
>blame her for everything
>influence madness in her
>wait for her to commit suicide
>stop her and tell her that god forgives her
>tell her to smile
>strangle her to death

maximum fucking edge but I kekd
>>
>>17939344
Hey man, I just want to see how things will play out for humanity, and also see how things were in the past. I'll pass with whatever you're having.
>>
>>17939600
This, exactly. There is nothing to prove, especially to mortals.
>>
File: Zi_Yu.jpg (176KB, 711x1062px)
Zi_Yu.jpg
176KB, 711x1062px
>>17939467
Fuck that
I'm here to stop shit like that. Your will is fucking garbage and your stats take a dive because of your debauchery. A god like that wouldn't ever be able to defeat a single man with a blade and a purpose. It's redundant to fuck people with the idea of jumping through hoops to get what they want, only to deny them to see the despair in their eyes. I will challenge such a fate any time it presents itself, and make my will known as the most powerful in Heaven, Earth, and beyond. My drill is the drill that pierced the heavens, and subsequently your ass when I merk you to watch all the salt in your shaker pour to the floor as I defy you at every turn in a bloody war for freedom.

Such a god cannot be allowed to rule the fates.
>>
Id be the god of thunder...and rock ,n roll
>>
>>17939600
Me, you piece of shit. You will never be the king of me. I will fight and destroy you for all the selfish evils you cause. Your philosophy is the pop culture of the occult world. My soul burns to defy the will of a being such as the one described. I'm thinking like an idiot? No, I am thinking for something other than my own vain ego and self gratification. A sword with a soul cuts through hollow steel.
>>
>>17937332
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3208672
>>
>>17939130
Hey settle down. Which one was your post?
>>
>>17939684
I like you and people like you
Know that you are not the only God who would fight injustice like that brother
>>
I'd go full Doc Manhattan and leave Earth behind tbqh
>>
File: Endless.jpg (56KB, 480x800px)
Endless.jpg
56KB, 480x800px
>>17933715
Fucking Evatrice, holy shit

I'd want the power of the "Endless." To completely control infinity. Raise the value from 1 to infinity, amplify myself infinitely, have an infinite amount of things, concentrate an infinite amount of gravity to make a black hole, infinitely increase my life force, etc.
>>
I'd be a god of hope and penance, a signpost for those lost and wishing to find their way back.
Patron to vagabonds, the desolate, frail, unsavory sort, so long as intention is there for betterment.

I would not be the head honcho of the show but a lesser disciple within the circle.
>>
File: IMG_20160721_081738.jpg (669KB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160721_081738.jpg
669KB, 1440x1800px
>>17932530
I do a lot of charity and volunteer work. I've come to realize that I can't fix every problem.. I can't cure every disease.. I can't save every person but I can try to help them.. if they're going to die I can try to make thier passing as easy as it can be. If they are going to be sick until death I can try to comfort them as much as possible. I'd be that kind of God. Simply something for people to believe in and thus believing in me makes any hardship easier. A sort of divine comforter. A blanket when warmth is needed.. a breeze when it's too hot. I guess like a fucking hippy God... that voice in the back of your mind that's just saying, 'Just cool out, man.. everything is going to be copacetic, man.. just chill.'

I wouldn't want to be some all powerful God. That's too much pressure, the weight of all believers on your shoulders at all times. The constant call for your attention. The constant need for your blessing. Fuck that shit.
>>
penis god desu
>>
>>17932530
I would do all I could to stop religion, humanity doesn't need it anymore.
>>
>>17932530
I would be an uncurable disease.
>>
>>17939929
>I've come to realize that I can't fix every problem.. I can't cure every disease.. I can't save every person

I've never done volunteer work and could have told you that
>>
>>17932530
First thing, I would fly. Just fly. Naked, and I would shit and pee in everyone.

After this, eat pizza and ice cream till I get full then fly, and pee and shit, repeting this cicle till someone could kill me.

Ah, what a life pidgeons must have.
>>
>>17932530
first of all why i´d wanna be huge ass god of war monster if i were god being able to do all the fucking things? huge tits ass penis and mind control powers none of this hey look how fucking deformed i am now worship my ass BS

basically i´d want to manipulate everyone, be supernaturally hot and pure evil at the same time
>>
>>17932936
I am technically a god, but it comes with knowledge on how things actually work. Everything is a balance, so if i want something i must suffer to get it. There is no way around this law so reality warping becomes less attractive. I do however enjoy the little things like telepathy and ambient energy manipulation, also future probability, time maniplation etc. Its lonely though, if i reveal myself people just worship me, which is no fun. Would love to meet an equal.
>>
>>17940154
u got a big head m8
>>
>>17937111
The awareness grows I see.
>>
File: 1352590754851.jpg (520KB, 526x800px) Image search: [Google]
1352590754851.jpg
520KB, 526x800px
>>17939799
Does fighting injustice also stem from fear? I am a God based on Love, if I were to witness such injustice and malice I would use my power to convert such an entity to a state of ecstatic bliss in total understanding of the connectivty of all, he'd be as gentle as a puppy and make the world a better place. Why kill when you can make drunk on Love? My power is so strong there would be no chance of a relapse. Love forever, for everyone.
>>
>>17939443
My dude
>>
>>17939684
>>17940426
This thread is getting better
>>
>>17932530
I don't deserve or want to be a god.
>>
If I was a god I'd travel to different locations in the universe and witness several beautiful or cool events. make everyone happy and forgive all crimes, no matter how vile, disgusting or horrible.
Basically create a clean slate for all of mankind, and since they're all happy no one would do bad stuff ever again.

Also, stop indians from shitting in the street, that's always bugged me.
>>
Spooky god
>>
>>17939344
>with the tits
ech.
>>
>>17940523
>since they're all happy
Not the ones who were victims of the most vile, disgusting or horrible crimes ever committed. The fuck do you think the social justice movement is?
>>
>>17940530
>invitation for shameless plug
http://causeofcause.tumblr.com/post/147612146986/how
>>
>>17934962
A warpedr is not omnipotent
A omnipotent God makes his reality perfect so nothing will ever go wrong, no need to jump.

A entity who jumps between realitys is jumping trough presets realitys who were already made, not created directly by him.

Is the subtle differences what makes the multiverse tick.
>>
File: Reptilianjew.png (73KB, 448x534px) Image search: [Google]
Reptilianjew.png
73KB, 448x534px
>>17934980

>Please not another jew - tipe egregore
>>
File: rick.jpg (24KB, 400x300px)
rick.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
As a god, my power would be to control the flow of an individual timeline, and even jump from timeline to timeline. I must disguise myself as a human, and embody my powers in a simple gun. I would work for me and me alone. Sound familiar?
>>
>>17940750
>subtle differences what makes the multiverse tick
King/god of time here. Can confirm.
>>
>>17932530
I'd probably just fuck a lot of girls desu
>>
>>17940763

king of the god of time here
can confirm although god of time is a faggot!
>>
>>17935638
Ay that's not bad
>>
I'd be a mad, chaotic God, but not particularly evil. I would only harm those who displease me or those who seek to harm me or my followers. I would generally sow discord and chaos for my own amusement and toy with mortals, but not in a overly malefic way.
>>
>>17940759
Rick only makes sense if you achieved all that by your own efforts. Learning he was just some NEET god would be the disappointment of a lifetime.
>>
>>17940775
That was apparent from all the time travel media I've affected into history already. Nobody needed you to point it out. But thanks for taking the time to point it out explicitly anyway.
>>
I would spread life throughout the universe, or rather a single galaxy and let it branch out from there. I would give a task to each of these people. To find a way to a way to ascend to the fourth dimension. Let them see how they react to that.
>>
>>17932530
I'd cure my brother, and simply sit around while watching humans. Maybe do some Deus vaulting and start a new religion.
>>
>>17939467
Hey, Amz
>>
Can I have any advice on ways to ascend to godhood, has any mortal ever ascended? What sacrifices would be required? What entities would I need to summon? All advice appreciated.
>>
>>17932530
I would probably be a God of War.
Reasons
1)War will never stop. There will always be war, so even if I'm a god based on "popularity" or the concept I'm named for, I will never loose power.
2) When playing a game like RTS, I love to pit two of my enemies against each other, then finish off the victor, and in games like Skyrim, I love filling a room with two groups that hate each other and watch them kill each other.
3) War, and all it's equipment fascinate me. From guns, to reasons, to melee combat, I love it all. I feel at home in battle.

If I couldn't be War, I'd probably be Anger. I have a Rage problem, and again, Rage will never go away.
>>
>>17941007
>What sacrifices would be required?
Time
>What entities would I need to summon?
The answer is within you all along. Summon your higher self.
>>
>>17941124
This. Seriously.

We are all Gods, in a sense.

Everyone can Ascend.
>>
>>17941007
>Can I have any advice
Yes.

>on ways to ascend to godhood
No. One does not arrive at the top with mere ideas or meme advice.
>has any mortal ever ascended?
Tons. Have you any idea how many legends have gone untold to this day?
>What sacrifices would be required?
Sacrifice nothing. If anything, you accept the blood swear and tears of sacrifice from others. What are you aiming for? Least impressive god? Then why aim for godhood at all? Personally I value gods that worked their ass off over faith parasites that feed only on sacrifice and acknowledgement.
>What entities would I need to summon?
None. The ones you might think were capable of providing you with power will do nothing to provide you with actual strength. You as you are now are a fool and a demon's deception begins with you thinking that power is all it takes. You will need wisdom long before your power could become relevant. Train, learn, and grow. Skip any of these and you'll become an unbalanced parasitic force of madness and depravity.

>All advice appreciated.
You're welcome.
>>
The God of strength rage and beer.
>>
>>17941215
That just a lumberjack
>>
File: 1458950285359s.jpg (5KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1458950285359s.jpg
5KB, 125x93px
>>17941039
>I feel at home in battle
>>
>>17941237
How is that edge?

I like combat. I'm not saying Death gets me off or I wish to see children sacrificed before me.

TL;DR Less edgy than your dildo, m8
>>
>>17941248
>god tier comeback
Epic stuff divine anon.
>>
>>17941248
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17941237

I feel at home in the bottle.
>>
>>17941373
-fistbumps-
>>
File: SL30038.jpg (144KB, 1089x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SL30038.jpg
144KB, 1089x1600px
I'd be a really attractive, massive and angry god that you wouldn't want to fuck with. Basically a war lord with divine power. I'd mess up with todays politics in all kinds of interesting ways and finally rid Europe of niggers and Jews.
>>
File: Cosmo.png (421KB, 685x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmo.png
421KB, 685x675px
>>17932530
I'd be this nigga
>>
I'd turn all the white people into black people, and all the black people into white people.
Then I'd turn all the women into men, and all the men into women.
I'd make all the indians as smart as mexicans and all the mexicans as smart as indians.
Then I'd make africa become the new america and america the new africa.
The poor would all be rich, and the rich would all be poor.
The smart will be dumb, and the dumb will be smart.

austrailia will be the new japan, olympics for fat people and so on.
>>
>>17939823
Makes no fucking sense buddy
>>
>>17933770
Basically Allah
>>
>>17941422
That type of chaos is for balance. Not pleasure. A 'god of war' would just do its part as a cog in the machine. With a stoic indifference
>>
>>17932530
with the law of opposites in play it would be easier to create positives by using negatives like destruction. make things easier for many by erasing a few
>>
File: 1468889744427.jpg (566KB, 1920x1080px)
1468889744427.jpg
566KB, 1920x1080px
The god of dreams.

>hang around in the dreamscape
>get to create my own perfect worlds
>give advice and guidance to passing dreamers
>can control peoples deams and memories
Pretty comfy.
>>
I'd be a chaotic neutral god.

Just watching for lulz, appearing on tortillas and shit. Curing cancer and life threatening diseases when people deserve to be saved.

Some day, ohh it'll rain frogs.
Ohh I will appear in a horse anus.
Have an invasion of some Godzilla spoof, but it's actually friendly and fights other monsters.

Like the circus but it can wreck your shit.
Life's a gamble yo'

I'd tell ayy lmaos to go draw penises on your crop fields, and kidnap sum cows so we can have BBQ and shit.

I'd hang with buddha, he seems like a pretty chill dude.
>>
>>17940068

That's why it's easy to say it.
Once you get involved, you feel them, you suffer with them and fight alongside.

It gets hard to leave them alone.
You start losing the perception of what you can and can't do.
>>
>>17932530

I would offer my servants magical power and secrets of the entire universe. I would offer my most faithful immortality.

I would be the god of fear and hope. Feeding on both energies.
>>
File: IMG_20160722_023943.jpg (101KB, 960x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_023943.jpg
101KB, 960x417px
>>17932530
I would be a God that would travel the world spreading knowledge, wisdom, and helping those in need. I would have a strong presence in impoverished and war torn countries and be a great source of support for the people. I would bring water and vegetation to places struck by drought, I would help the people rebuild their ravaged lands, and I would make sure that no man, woman, or child goes to bed hungry. I'd actually do things to earn the support of my followers rather than expect them to worship me because I am stronger than them. I would also purge the world of reckless people in power. Anytime someone becomes too powerful at the expense of other people's well being or lives, I would take swift action and get rid of the problem. Governments would be forced to give alot of their power to the people since their existence is only to serve them in the first place. However, I would always make sure the people understand my actions and why certain people had to go and certain things had to be done. Basically, I would only get involved in those things to prevent genocide, mass deaths, and the deprivation of life's liberties. I think I would be okay.
>>
>>17932530
I'd probably blend in with people and use whatever power I had to make my life convenient and luxurious. Maybe clue a few people into what I was but make sure they're not fanatic types and phrase my explanation in a way that wouldn't drive anyone to worship me or view me as a deity. Basically just live a comfy ass life and do whatever I want.
>>
>>17942964
This honestly. I'm a loyal god.
>>
>>17939929
>constant need for your blessing
No such need exists. No such need ever has.
>>
>>17942939
Everyone would hang with Buddha. That's kind of his deal.
>>
>>17932530
I'd meet a team of scientists and help them build a rocket that can travel through space. But then it will look like a giant penis and will have prints of hentai on it just for keks.

After that i will go around the world collecting fighters with super powers or abnormal skills and make them fight in arena but resurrect them after each round.

Then i will go around the galaxy exploring and looking for other gods like me to understand my powers more
>>
id toy with everyone and bully them
>>
>>17932530
I feel like I'd be a God of arcane and mystic arts. I'd be the Prometheus to my people, and grant them the gift to understand and interpret godly words of power. I'd continue to grant gifts to those who worship me, and pursue the accumulation of knowledge. I wouldn't be good or evil, benevolent or malevolent, simply neutral to all who don't want to accept my gift.
>>
I'd be the God of Futanari dickgirls. Reproduction would be asexual. Sex would be for enjoyment. Culture would be in support of drug use at that individuals own expense. Fuck social media. Fuck urbanization. Religion would be mostly pantheistic and far eastern based consciousness philosophies. Booty worship. The dead would have memories wiped and simply reincarnate back into the reality system infinitely, but it's ok because this reality wouldn't be a pile of miserable shit like the one we live in. I would fragment my deific consciousness to experience the lives of all of my creations. This would be my customized reality. All individuals are in one, and one is in all; and it's my consciousness to mold and explore and masturbate and play with.
>>
>>17932530
Money, easy life, no responsabilities ever, stop the apparently unavoidable fall and destruction of my country
Also fuck teenager sluts.
>>
>>17943004

>God the Father
>Actually tries to serve in a fatherly role instead of being an absentee shitter.

Guys, does this mean the current state of the world proves God is black?
>>
>>17943953
#GodAintWhite
#StayWoke
>>
>>17944009
God's an ayyyy lmao... and we're all "gods" ayyyy lmao children..
>>
A god of hentai
>>
God of Electromagnetism or just Electricity

>do nothing all day
>oh look another terrorist attack
>tactical lightning bolt

>fly my broken ass car around
>use my broken ass car as a railgun against something evil or just fucking shoot it into the ocean
>see if i can help generate power all over the world

>attempt to electrolysis on basic materials until I'm able to pull apart nearly anything I want
>still do nothing at all with it
>justice and all that jazz
>>
God of chaos.

I would influence the world with memes
>>
I couldn't say, I try to help everyone over me and only ask/pray for pain/illness/suffering go to me instead of others. I was given everything I could ask for , but I won't take it.
>>
File: links20awakening2020the.jpg (26KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
links20awakening2020the.jpg
26KB, 620x382px
I would be the God whose dream was reality.

Everyone elses power fantasies are all really just figments of my dream that I'm having. Everyone wants me to sleep so they can continue playing God.

And when I wake reality ends.
>>
>>17944009
This fucked me up senpai
>>
>>17946131
Senpai
>>
>>17946182
Why can't I use the word "senpai"?
>>
>>17946185
Why can't I use the word f-a-m?
>>
>>17946193
It's filtered you candy-ass roodypoo
>>
>>17946193
>>17946193
desu sempai
>>
>>17946143
So, you would be the Elder Scrolls series?
>>
File: Ushiromiya.Kinzo.full.429457.jpg (700KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ushiromiya.Kinzo.full.429457.jpg
700KB, 1600x900px
>>17941669
Let him be, he yet to achieve the amount of knowledge me the great Goldsmith has HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>17932530
I'd be the god of having the exact amount of money in your pocket. Everyone that prays to me will find just enough for their purchase in their pockets once a week. I'll only do up to 50 bucks tho.
>>
>>17946143
sorry m8 that one's taken
>>
>>17940492
Want me to give away the ending to the story being told here in this thread?
>>
I'd be the god of sex. I'd have half of my body covered in penises, over half vaginas. I'd....ok this is sounding like /d/
>>
If I had to be involved with humans and influence their day to day lives, I would be a dream god. Redirect and guide by incepting them.
If I didn't get wisdom with said powers, I'd probably be an asshole.
If I could choose I'd leave. Being human fucks with perspective because it makes one empathize with others. If I suddenly had the power to create/manipulate this reality, I just wouldn't do anything and I wouldn't pay much mind to it. I would probably find it to be perfect and working accordingly and abandon it. It wouldn't be right to impose my will upon the established reality of what "is" on such fragile creatures. I'd seek something higher if possible.
>>
There's a kind of shitty book called Divine Misfortune about a guy who goes on a website called Pantheon looking for a god who doesn't require a bunch of devotion or offerings. He becomes the only follower of a slacker raccoon god whose only request is to crash on his couch indefinitely. I would be that god.
>>
File: mortiferous.jpg (156KB, 666x1057px) Image search: [Google]
mortiferous.jpg
156KB, 666x1057px
I'd like to be Death, honestly. To be the ultimate truth of reality for anything that ever exists or will exist, and to be a true neutral force on existence.
>>
>>17942945
Very well said, anon.
>>
>>17932530
>need an understanding of physics
Well fuck, I don't know shit about physics. I'd want to be a god of creation but that sounds like reality warping shit doesn't it? Ideally I'd go and create a pocket dimension with my own planet, architecture, artworks and harem of perfect females.

If I need a knowledge of physics, then I'd become a god of knowledge lmao to even know anything about physics.
>>
>>17932530
Put your phone in the microwave
>>
I'd be that one hobo with a really long white beard and I'd grant wishes of other hobos who share their food with me
>>
>>17951413
Do NOT try this, it makes nerve gas
>>
I'd be the kind of god to fix my fucking AC unit, it's like 90 degrees in my house right now.
>>
I'd like to be an architect-like god, being able to change physical/metaphysical/conceptual laws laws as I please

I'd probably have fun influencing events trough time, showing up unexpected and solving/causing incidents on a whim, subtly. I'd love to show up in pictures from lots of historical events, overlooking

Otherwise, I think I'd live a regular human life and pursue interests to make me cultured, also experimenting with my powers to become even more powerful
>>
Travelling God of serendipity. I would go about causing certain seemingly random accidents to occur that'd be helpful or beneficial to those who are good and kind and/or followers of me. I would also be a protector of sorts who steps in when people unable to defend themselves are set up; that stranger that suddenly turns up and saves a person from a hit n run/mugging/etc and equally as quick disappears.
>>
>>17940721
that's why I said make everyone happy.
I guess maybe I phrased it wrong.
I could wipe everyone's mind, or kill everyone in the blink of an eye, and make a few happy, non-asshole, non-psychotic, humans and let them live their super happy dream-like utopia of a world.
I could also make respawn a lot of natural resources.
>>
File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46KB, 250x250px
I would make a really comfy bed and recliner. That's about it.
>>
I'd give rich people the mind of poor people and versa. .
>>
>>17952459
There aren't enough rich people to put every poor person's mind into one of them.
>>
>>17932530
I would break into your house at night and wreak up the place!
>>
File: Little Black Book 028.jpg (408KB, 1280x1927px) Image search: [Google]
Little Black Book 028.jpg
408KB, 1280x1927px
A god of Justice.
>>
I will return you all to nothingness. From it you were created and so too shall you return. I will remove this blemish called existence and return all to the Void. Erase everything. Unmake it all.

Do what you will, the Void awaits.
>>
>>17953709
Ahhh, so you will be an Edgy God.
>>
>>17953709
Praise the edgeLord
>>
Being God of the Drink seems pretty fun desu. Maybe a soused woodland deity.
>>
>>17953722
>not being edgy
>not tripping on the basest drug

It's like you're not even trying anymore.
>>
File: Fabio.jpg (73KB, 510x350px) Image search: [Google]
Fabio.jpg
73KB, 510x350px
Can I just be the god of horses or something? Make sure that horses as a species don't die out when the current modern civilization collapses or something? I'm really not fit to be a deity over people.
>>
>>17932530
god of vacation 100%
I've all ready decided this.
>>
File: 1469477256285.jpg (101KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469477256285.jpg
101KB, 1600x900px
I would trap the spirits of edgy gods inside human vessels of ugly weebs and NEETs. I would make sure they live bitter lives of virginity, autism, false sense of intelligence/superiority, and being ostracized by others, taking refuge behind their monitors for most of their shitty lives. When they kill themselves I repeat the cycle over and over again. Best part is that they are mind swiped into forgetting they're gods. They're atheist anyway.
>>
>>17932530
I'd be a fertility god using his shapeshifting powers to have degenerate sex with as many people as possible.
>>
>>17957734
lol zeus-bro
>>
I'd just hoard all the knowledge in the universe in my very own infinite library.
I'd make myself look sexier than pic related though.
>>
>>17932530
>If you became a god what sort of god would you be?
take a whild fucking guess
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urV8MIcLDFk
>>
>>17932869
this
>>
>>17932530
First i would secure a castle outside civilization and live there as a NEET, with mind controlled servants to cater to my needs. Then i would appear to people i find interesting in Spirit form as a God, giving them powers and the ability to make others like them, creating supernatural races like vampires, werewolves, liches, demon summoners illuminati, god-powered hunters etc. and spend the eternity enjoying the shadow wars, even interveening some times. My only rule would be to keep silent about their supernatural status, other than that anything goes.
>>
>>17933770
>I'd have a devine army of angles of my own design
>devine army of angles
>army of angles
>ANGLES

u hav obtuse u have accute and mr right angle.

grats on ur three angle army, I will crush you with my host of elder gods, I will also warp back into this dimension to give you cancer of the finger bone so you can't type drivel like this again.
>>
>>17959181
>fuck my sides
>>
>>17959181
Just make sure you're angles don't go rouge like Satin did.
>>
I would choose like maybe 1 or 2 kids in the worSt possible situations. like kids stuck in trafficking or homelessness. take them from their situations into my realm and create new destructive gods/goddesses. to punish those who put them and others into their situations on earth. once they are on their own I just start all over again creating more and more.
>>
>>17959230
goddamn these satin sheets
>>
Kindness and illusion. I'd protect folks who needed protection and trick others into learning lessons in a gentle way. I'd also be a little hippie dippy, free love and all that. No killing people or animals. Be gentle towards those around you and I'll reward your piety.
>>
>>17933715
>I'd be probably cruelest god ever known

That's already been taken. Haven't you heard of Yahweh and Allah?
>>
>>17932530
>to even know what you're doing you need some understanding of physics.
Nope. Ignorance of science is needed for thaumaturgy. I'd tell you more face to face but we're on the internet.
>>
I'd be the lolli fucker and fuck little girls all the time.
>>
I'd be a very subtle fucker that fucks with random strangers in mischievious way and has a cult dedicated to catching me (I'd grant one wish to anyone who can catch my hand). Think of paprika opening sequence, I guess.
>>
I think I'd like to be the god who helps and defends people who have absolutely no one to speak for them. Like if there's a group of people who are suffering but have no social group for their cause, and people in general just ignore them or mock them.
>>
I would be a god that creates infinite patreons promising amazing games for small monthly payments making demo's but never anything more!
>>
>>17937261

Being free *isn't* easy

Freedom is replacing someone else's discipline with your own.it's *not* licence to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>17964270
Freedom has nothing to do with other people. It's not the same as liberty.
>>
>>17935572
this photo is underrated
>>
>>17932530
sorry for jacking thread but could anyone pls tell me, what happened to the marina j. thread/s?
or did people find out ,I is she okay? how come there's no threads when its the first interesting topic to come up in a while, I mean this is cool, but mostly it's the same "summoning"/"divination", same old same old.
>>
>>17964417
No longer allowed due to spam and general ridiculousness of the situation.
>>
Yog-Sothoth
>>
>>17946143
I'd be the specific god who exists only to tell this god that when he wakes up he's going to be all alone, and no one will care.

Otherwise, I'd be the god whose power precludes mortal needs, such as food, form, action, or even thoug--
>>
>>17964439
and are you a mod,or a regular anon?
asking, as am curious as to wr this...intel....is coming from, cheers.
>>
>Tfw when i will never become kek, the bringer of chaos and repeating digits

Feels bad
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.