[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is "the veil"? Why do I keep reading much about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
What is "the veil"? Why do I keep reading much about it around the net? Why is it "thinning", "lifting", "dissolving"? What does any of it mean? Why doesn't anyone ever define what the damn thing is? It's supposedly been dissolving for decades now but I can't say I've noticed. Will plebs like me ever notice the lifting off the veil? Does any of this even matter to plebs? Supposedly even Jesus through channeled messages has made references to the lifting off the veil. Maybe Qian Yin too, if I remember correctly. Judas and archangel Micheal definitely have spoken of it. If even believe in channeling, that is.

TL;dr wat is veil?
>>
File: veil.jpg (118KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
veil.jpg
118KB, 480x640px
>>17931351
>pic related
>>
Channeling is bullshit. The concept of the veil is basically that which separates this world from the astral and spiritual realms. It is that which blocks off the conscious from the unconscious and so on.

Traditionally the later it gets the more the veil thins. The longer you stay up without sleep the thinner the veil gets for you.

(Your brain produces the chemicals for sleep, which basically allows the subconscious and conscious to communicate more efficiently.)

Finally think of the veil as that which hides the inner from the outer. The veil between inner sanctum of the holy of holies and the outer sanctum/outer world.
>>
>>17931351
"At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split"
Yeah, the veil at the temple was what kept the priest from going into the holy of holies, so THAT veil means God is opened up to us all. The veil is basically the spirit realm being revealed, it'll mean more to you when it hits mainstream popularity, but unless you're sensitive to the spirit/are a practitioner of some sorts, it means nothing to you. Rn there's a third wave of the holy spirit coming soon too, just figure I'd tell you that. There's also the case of everyone being blinded by the God of this world, satan. So yeah, have fun with all that, and how it doesn't quite apply to you rn.
>>
>>17931434
I have come to god realisation btw, what does this wave mean those of us who are listening? Can we be picked up before the shift hits the fan?
>>
>>17931424
A more scientific take on the veil, I like that. By your definition my veil is a lead wall.
>>17931434
I thought the third wave had already arrived by the end of June? So it hasn't yet? How long (months, years, decades, centuries or millenniums) until the veil hits mainstream popularity?
>>
>>17931498
It might've I'm more of a watchman, not somebody who keeps track of these things and has a big platform. What I think of when I think of a wave is like revivals and outpourings similar to the one at azusa street.
>>17931489
To those of who listen and see, it means it's easier to hear and see, connect to God, bring heaven to earth. It's also easier for the occultic ppl to do their things as well. I figure once stuff is really kicking off magic will be popular. And as for getting picked up, eschatology isn't my strong suit, but personally I'd like to stay, it'll be the time for the greatest miracles of all to be taking place. But yeah, before the worst of it comes I'm sure we'll be brought up, but don't take my word for it, I'm not too concerned. Although I do suspect it'll be over or start to end in 70-100 years or so.
>>
>>17931553
What about protection? Is it more some of us with the light have to be sacrificed for the sake of the rest of humans?
>>
The biblical veil is a wall, or curtain separating the fallen earth from the presence of god. The veil keeps the taint of sin from contaminating gods kingdom, for no unclean thing can dwell in the presence of god. The lifting of the veil will come at the end of times, when the sin of mankind is no longer allowed to fester like wound, and the earth will be cleansed with fire and be made clear and clean as glass.
>>
>>17931351
The veil seems to me to be a broad metaphor for many things that are connected. Maybe it's the curtain that when pulled back revealed the wizard was an ordinary middle age man. Maybe it's the clothes people saw the emperor wearing when he was naked. Maybe it's just the realisation that commercial imagery is instantly gratifying but ultimately hollow. Maybe it's the veil we put between ourselves to hide from eachother.

Whatever it is the world is a more fascinating place when the veil thins.
>>
>>17931351
Veil of Maya
It's an alright metal band
Also referenced in Hindu scriptures as the illusion of reality (think Plato's allegory of the cave)
It's a metaphor and nothing else. Anyone claiming that they can sense it or feel it any way shape or form does not understand what it means. Sensory perception creates the veil.
>>
Veil of maya sucks ass listen to Cynic u fuk
>>
>>17931351
the veil is sort of the layer between this world and other realms. usually referred to when speaking of the realm of the dead.
>>
>>17933995
That newest cynic album was straighr fuego talkin bout that Lion's Roar
>>
>>17932347
sounds like the veil is the sky, or in biblical terms the "firmament". it was said the firmament separates the waters below from the waters above (cosmic ocean i.e. space), and that the sky is "painted blue" by the waters of the heavenly ocean. once the firmament is lifted (or destroyed) the earth will no longer be protected from the sun's harsh rays. what once helped to create life will take part in its destruction. even the scientists and atheists know that without the sky, the oceans would boil away.

the veil could also just be what separates conciousness from awareness. it feels like neptune's blanket.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.