[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They weren't torturing him. They were comforting him. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Blank Room Soup.png (364KB, 717x478px) Image search: [Google]
Blank Room Soup.png
364KB, 717x478px
They weren't torturing him. They were comforting him. They can't speak, so they can't communicate. They can't ask him what's wrong. All they can do is pat him on the back and try to make him feel safe.
>>
>>17931192
kek
nice creepypasta dude
>>
>>17931198
Nigga I didn't make this. This is just my personal interpretation of a preexisting property.
>>
They were comforting him post-torture.
>>
>>17931205
nigga those videos were made by raymond persi
http://www.metacafe.com/channels/RayRayTv/
delet this
>>
>>17931192
The white imāgō of man leans in. They are all aware of the fear their visage create. Peripheral of the sufferer is enough to catch this terror. And just as hands of a compassion cocktail caress his back the other whispers "How it Feels to Chew 5 Gum"
>>
WTF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzLFwyn-r_0
>>
The quality of /x/ threads.
>>
>>17931192

Eating your wife is so comforting right?
>>
>>17931192
>you dont have to tell us what happened but you do have to drink this
>>
>>17931417
b o w l o f e g g s
>>
>>17931192
Enjoy your last meal, before YOU become OUR meal.
>They aren't comforting him, they're tenderizing him
>>
>>17931238
Apparently, there's some weird story about how Raymond Persi apparently lost these costumes during a performance because someone stole them and emailed this video to him either to taunt him or even to try and impress him with the surreal arthouse shit they were using the costumes for.

One thing he noted was that even though he didn't have anything to do with this video, the performers in the RayRay costumes acted exactly like the professional actors he hires to play those characters, suggesting that either the thieves were former employees of his, or had been watching his shows for a long time.

[spoiler]It's highly possible that Persi is talking out of his ass and he made these videos himself for fun and gave them a spooky fake origin to scare people.[/spoiler]
>>
So what about this one then? Why does he start running at him like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RElvUNvKag
>>
Well it concluded that was advertisment for a band you can check it on "metacafe" website check the channel "rayray tv"
>>
>>17931910
yep the band is "stolen babies"
pic related
>>
Wow I too am interested in this completely genuine thread, fellow /X/ers!
>>
>>17931736
Because the man is about to vomit.

It may seem inappropriate to charge at a man like you're gonna tackle him when you have no ill intent, but you gotta remember that the whole theme of these characters is that they can't communicate with the outside world properly.

This is, of course, just my theory.
>>
>>17931205
*tipping intensifies
>>
File: Dusty_unmasked.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Dusty_unmasked.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>17932007
>Stolen Babies is an edgy rock band that deals with creepy/spooky cartoonish stuff
>They make a creepy video with these characters to make people aware of their band
>Raymond Presi alleges that the original outfits were stolen and the video was sent in his email to taunt him
>But the theme of the videos fit in line with the general tone of Stolen Babies and the origin of the videos can be linked back to the band
>The lead singer of Stolen Babies is Desmond Presi
>Desmond Presi is Raymond Presi's brother

Jinkies, gang! Looks like we solved another case!
>>
File: MemeBusted.png (860KB, 944x486px) Image search: [Google]
MemeBusted.png
860KB, 944x486px
>>17932407
The only question is, who was the soup g--

Oh.

Holy fuck.
>>
Wtf I hate soup now
>>
>>17931257
Kek
>>
What is this video actually about ? whats the story
>>
>>17933238
Do yoo even read?
>>
>>17931283
ebin
>>
>>17931192
the end of the video doesnt look like comfort to me
>>
>>17932433
Who?
>>
>>17934146
That's Raymond Persi, the guy who created the characters.

He claims the costumes were stolen to make this video, but you can clearly see the person eating the soup is a younger him.
>>
>>17932007
OOOOOH
Didn't the singer feature on Devin Townsend's last album?
>>
https://youtu.be/5GcZHxXTW90?t=2m57s
I knew I had seen those somewhere.
>>
>>17932007
>>17932407
wew I should read the thread next time.
>>
>>17931736

because it's a stupid fucking "scary" video that some stupid fucking loser art student made because he thought taking the context out of a situation makes it scary.

also

>vid cuts off before the attack
>last thing you hear is a scream

godfuckingdamnit do they have to be so fucking cliche
>>
Some people need learn to read...
Kys fag
>>
>>17935051
>do they have to be so fucking cliche

Fuck man, give it a break. It was made ten years ago.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.